All Comments on 'Helen's Online Adventure'

by Reshbod

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What

A fucked up bitch, didn't like it or find it erotic, having unprotected sex in your husbands bed with a stranger while pregenant. Marriage is toast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Stop! Now!

What a sick fuck you really are. A pregnant woman has an affair with a stranger on the net? don't make me laugh. The woman should just leave the husband. There is no point in staying married. In fact they have been marrid a year? well that is a year to long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why make her so retarded?

You made her sound as naive as a 12 yr old at a college frat party. Seriously, it wasn't erotic, it was almost to painful to read. Good luck with future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sorry

Concept was hot cause I love pregnant woman, but it just didnt work. Besides any story that talks about pictures should include some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
stupidity ?

If cheating is so easy after such a short marriage, it's not very promising for the future. And blaming her husband for it ? Just plain stupid. At least be honest with yourself.

nyminusnyminusabout 15 years ago
Hope that her baby is a girl.

That way she could teach her to be a slut skank, just like her mother. She could also make money with the baby by hiring her out to pedophiles and the dumb ass husband would not be the wiser till he found his wife and little daughter in an orgy with all the creeps from the neighborhood. I don't know a real man seems to know when his wife cheats on him. Sort of like telepathy. RESHBOD welcome to the site now go away before you get hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
?

do all women loose brain as fast as the belly grows. really erotic fantasy. really loving wife who thinks she meets adonis. nice to see she still is alive. but if lucky she has aids.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Ok!

That was a very creative story. I met and married my husband while I was 7 months pregnant with my second son. My husband thought I was breathe takingly gorgeous the bigger I got. He was amamzed at how small I got after giving birth and made it his mission to get me pregnant as many times as I would allow him to. Now 13 years later we now have seven kids and are shooting for number eight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What has the last comment got to do with the

Story? This story is about a pregnant cheating slut who with any luck will end up having a miscariage. The child does not belong in this family. Just a question to the person with seven kids. Why? why so many? haven't you got TV or cable or something there must be somethign else to do apart from fuck each other?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
She is a slut

She blames her husband for her fucking around, great. The dumb ass husband probably respects her does do anything she says no to! So she has set him up to fail over and over.

Take the kid, after DNA testing, and dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a dogshit effort - "up the meds", author.

What is up with the 4th grade writing, author? This sucks - Christ, even JPB knows how to put together coherent sentences of wimp shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot!!

Damn we'll done.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 10 years ago
Happens Again

Well told. Given that she's already decided to blame her husband, I see many additional similar chapters in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good work

Dirty slag wife

hellsentguyhellsentguyover 8 years ago
Well Done

There are lots of Helens out there. They don't hide very well and if hubby is not careful, the first understanding guy will get the goods.

bilove69bilove69almost 8 years ago
Awesome

So hot keep the wife stories cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the fuck.

Ugly story about a ugly woman written by a ugly man. Ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plausible, even if unlikely

Well written Reshbod. You know a story is good when people either love or hate it intensely. Apparently it hit too close to home for several commentors who probably ignored their wife's needs when she was pregnant.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Lowlife

What a fucked up, lowlife, cheating whore! A pregnant whore having sex with a stranger. What kind of ass thinks this is erotic. Author, you suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn, very fucking hot :) It's not pregnant women that turn me on, it's fucking a woman who is pregnant with another man's baby and is willing to cheat on him ;) Especially in their marital bed :) lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReshbod@Reshbod
Love stories of adultery. Forbidden fruit is the best kind. I started writing when I couldn't find stories that did it for me. While I can go long stretches without submitting anything, I do have many stories in various stages of completion I pull out when in the mood. All inv...