Helen's Online Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reshbod
Reshbod
301 Followers

It was a busy weekend and Helen wasn't able to log on again until the following Monday.

As soon as she was on she received a message.

TKL439: WOW! THAT WAS SOOOO FUCKING HOT!

HotPod1: Really? I didn't think it was that great. I definitely need a cameraman.

TKL439: Well, I'm a pretty good video maker.

HotPod1: Ok, you can film my next production, how much do you charge. LOL

TKL439: Uh, I think we can work something out.

HotPod1: Great! When can you get here.

After a rather lengthy pause TKL439 replied:

TKL439: How about this weekend.

Helen, playing along found her self getting incredibly turned on at the idea of cybering with

TKL439. Feeling so horny, she needed a release and couldn't wait for Rick to return home.

She went to her nightstand, pulled out her vibrator and returned to her computer after disrobing.

HotPod1: Make it during the week, the mornings are always open..

TKL439: K, Monday it is.

HotPod1: What will happen when you get here?

TKL439: You'll have to wait to find out!

Helen, slouching down in the chair rubbing her pussy with one hand and trying to type with the other proved to be unsatisfactory. She was also extremely uncomfortable in the chair, so she decided to wrap up and continue her fantasy by herself. After explaining she really needed to log off and take care of things they signed off.

Crawling into bed, the vibrator immediately disappeared into the drenched spot between her legs. Fondling her breast, she imagined TKL standing beside the bed, naked. As he got into bed with her, she didn't even have time to imagine a kiss. Like fireworks going off, her body erupted into one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Dropping her hands to her side and grabbing the sheets into her clinched fists, she groaned loudly as each spasm forced its way throughout her body. After coming down from such an intense erotic high, Helen lay in bed pondering the chat session. Thinking back on it, for a split second, she thought he might have thought she was serious. Quickly dismissing it she thought, "Nah, we don't even know each other's real...." Suddenly she realized he probably did know her name and where she lived. Still, if he was close, he'd gave mentioned it, wouldn't he?

Starting to feel a little guilty for being so intimate with someone other than Rick, even online. She knew it would really bother her if he had a similar "relationship", but she also couldn't deny that it she got a huge thrill out of pretending to be an imaginary slut. Besides, since her second trimester, she had been in an almost constant state of arousal. After the baby is born in less than a month, she figured her hormones would fall back into balance.

The next couple of days, she wasn't able to log on, getting together with friends and family members. Saturday afternoon rolled around and while Rick was mowing, she saw TKL439 was not online nor had he sent any messages. She decided to send a quick hello and let him know she'd been busy and hadn't been able to play on the computer too much lately, and that she probably wouldn't be on as much anymore. She was pleased with herself when she clicked send and sighed with some relief.

Monday morning arrived, Helen and Rick had just finished breakfast. Rick was drinking coffee and reading the paper before he had to leave. Helen kissed him goodbye and went back upstairs to make the bed and get ready for her day. Logging onto the computer, she saw

TKL439 was on and immediately a tingling sensation sprang from between her legs.

TKL439: Morning.

HotPod1: Hi, how're you doing today.

TKL439: In a few minutes, I'll be doing great!

HotPod1: Really? Big plans?

Before TKL439 replied, Helen quickly clicked off the chat as she heard Rick coming into the room. Turning to greet him, he went to her, kissed her and said:

"See ya' tonight sweetie."

"Bye hon," Helen replied.

Clicking back onto the chat, she saw that TKL439 had not replied and had logged off. Confused, she shrugged her shoulders and began to make the bed. Just getting the pillows fluffed and placed at the head, she heard the doorbell sound. Not sure who it could be, she slowly went downstairs. Opening the door, her eyes suddenly grew in surprise as her mouth gaped.

"Hello," said TKL439.

After what seemed like a minute, TKL439 asked, "So, can I come in?"

Backing from the door, Helen muttered, "Yes, please."

As TKL439 entered, Helen knew she probably shouldn't but she couldn't say no since he had obviously flown here just to stop by.

As he walked into the living room, she noticed the large camera bag slung over his shoulder.

Feeling a strange mixture of anxiety and extreme horniness, she was completely dumbfounded, as if she was in a dream.

Setting his bags on the sofa, TKL439 turned to Helen, grabbed her shoulders and brought his face toward her. Kissing her forcefully, she felt she was in heaven. She kissed back allowing his tongue to probe her willing mouth. After an all too short amount of time, he pulled away leaving Helen wanting sooo much more.

As their mouths separated, Helen suddenly realized what she had done. Though her emotions were now in charge, there was still a sliver of reason that made its presence known. As if to extinguish that last bit of propriety, she grabbed his neck again and picked up where they had left off. Exploring each other's mouths Helen felt his hands move down and roughly squeeze her butt cheeks. A tremor of pleasure shot through her body as he pushed her into him and he ground back into her. The feeling was so intense, she thought she might have an orgasm right then.

Helen didn't want to stop, but TKL439 pulled away, grabbed her arm, and without a work, led her upstairs, taking his camera bag with him.

As they entered the bedroom, he pointed and said,"Bed".

Walking to it, she pulled back the covers and sat on the edge, visibly shaking uncontrollably, scared, butveryaroused.

After setting up the tripod and camera, he approached the bed grabbed Helen, stood her up, and quickly yanked her nightgown from her body. As if paralyzed, she did nothing. Letting him do what he wanted, as if she was a lump of clay, knowing there was no stopping him. She also knew she didn't want him to stop him either. Pushing her naked body back on her matrimonial he proceeded to remove his clothing.

Starting to feel uncomfortable on her back, she turned over onto her side and propped her head on her hand. Having only seen the one picture of him, while he had seen dozens of her in various stages of dress, she was able to take time to admire the undressing Adonis before her. While Rick did have a good body, TKL439 still put him to shame. With big pecs and washboard abs, she couldn't wait for the opportunity to feel him. Walking toward the bed, with his impressive tool at the ready, Helen was mesmerized.

Reaching out and grabbing the back of her head, he forcefully pulled her towards his abdomen. If she didn't help by following his lead and inching forward, he may well have ended up with a handful of detached hair.

She couldn't believe how being taken control of was driving her so wild. Opening her mouth, she eagerly accepted a new cock for the first time since her marriage to Rick. Normally, Helen, slowly went down on Rick, first circling the head with her tongue, licking the shaft while stroking him or fondling his balls.

Here, she had no say in the matter. The cock, once near her mouth, was shoved deep into her throat. Unprepared she almost choked, but she the initial shock was over, she was able to relax and take him deep into her mouth. Holding onto her hair, he continued methodically pumping himself forcefully into her.

Once he had buried his cock in her throat, he released his hold, and let her go to work on him. Running her tongue up and down his shaft, so she could catch her breath, it didn't take long for her to put it back in her throat. Looking up at him, he stared intently into her eyes. Smiling she hummed and grunted while moving her head back and forth on his pole. Hearing his moaning increase, she hoped she was driving him as crazy as he was driving her.

After what seemed like several minutes, she felt his hands back on her head as he pushed her away from his glistening tool. Getting into bed with her, he grabbed the pillows and placed them against the headboard. He then grabbed Helen under the arms and pushed, with her help, her back against the pillows.

Moving between her legs, he dived in thrusting his tongue into her wet and waiting pussy. Immediately finding her swollen area, he flicked it with his tongue and gently nibbled it. As a big tingling swept through her body, she knew she was seconds away from an massive orgasm. Squeezing his head with her legs, she bucked towards him as she lost all control. Shrieking a high pitched guttural bark, she closed her eyes as her body was ransacked by pleasurable spasms. With each one a "uuunnnggghhh" passed her lips.

Barely having recovered, TKL439 sat up on his knees, grabbed her leg and proceeded to flip her over. Though Helen willingly helped, she felt he could have done it on his own. As he positioned her on her knees, she reached for the pillows and positioned them under her head and waited.

Expecting him to enter her vaginally from behind, she squealed out of surprise as she felt a finger slowly enter her ass. Tightening her body and squeezing her sphincter around the finger she managed to force out a, "No, not there"!

Feeling the finger vacate, she relaxed and inhaled only to be shocked with a hardsmackon her bottom and a sharp but pleasurable wave of pain radiated from the sting. As the finger attempted re-entry, she reflexively tried to move away from it, only to receive three more smacks, each one harder than the last. Giving up, she relaxed and moved her ass back towards him.

Waiting for him, she felt some movement on the bed as if he had gotten off. Staying where she was, for fear of more punishment, it didn't take long to feel him re-join her.

Wondering what he was doing, she suddenly felt a cool liquid being poured into and on her anus. As a shrill, "ooohhh" exited her muffled mouth, she waited for his finger to return.

Pushing his finger into her, her body was instantly overwhelmed with another powerful orgasm. The spasms continued as he worked his finger, then fingers into her until then virgin ass.

A disappointed moan did escape her lips as he withdrew his fingers. Hearing the sounds of lube being squeezed from a tube, she didn't feel the cool liquid touch her body. Fearing what was about to happen but not wanting to do anything to stop it, she moved her ass higher in anticipation.

Feeling the tip of his cock press against her ass, Helen wanted to remain, yet also wanted to push him away. Hearing more lube being squeezed and this time feeling the liquid on her asshole, she was afraid he would be to large to enter her tiny sphincter. Holding her cheeks apart and with one good thrust, he proved her previous thought incorrect. The pain was intense as she buried her face in the pillow and managed a barely coherent and muffled, "Fuckkkk"! Pushing back against him, he was able to slowly enter her tight hole.

The more he pumped, the easier it was. Slowly, the pain faded only to be replaced with more waves of pleasure.

With sharp little spasms of pain still radiating from her anus, she was surprised at how much hotter this made her. When his balls began bumping up against her pussy lips, she lost it as the biggest orgasm of her life assaulted her body. Squealing with delight with each spasm and each pump from behind, she was afraid she might pass out from the pleasure. As that orgasm began to fade, it was replaced with another, somewhat lesser one but no less thrilling.

At almost the same time her second orgasm peaked, TKL439 grunted as he thrust his spurting cock into her dark hole. This drove her to yet another orgasm. As he emptied himself inside of her, she collapsed onto her side, and he followed her as if attached.

"My God...I've never felt anything like that before."

He spooned with her as his hands roamed from her breast, then belly and back. He continued moving between those areas as Helen flinched with each throb of her sore ass.

After laying that way for a rather long time, she turned to face him. He then rolled on his back looking up at the ceiling. Looking down, Helen saw TKL439's penis laying to the side. Reaching down, she began stroking him. It didn't take long for him to spring back to attention. Needing more, Helen got up and slowly maneuvered her body over his in the reverse cowgirl position. While he just remained as he was, Helen managed to insert his large, ready member into her waiting lips. Leaning back on her arms she began riding him up and down.

After several minutes, and him falling out of her, and feeling tired, she laid beside him and put his erect member back into her ready mouth. Slurping and grunting she took it as far into her throat as she was able. Massaging his balls while she took him deeper and deeper, she was ready for him to be back inside her. Turning to face him, she repositioned herself over his body then helped him to re-enter her throbbing pussy. Resting her hands on his chest, she bounced on him as fast as she could.

As their breathing picked up, he grabbed her hips and helped her to pick up the pace. Hearing a strange sound, she realized it was her loudly moaning each time he was pushed into her. Finally, he tightened his grip and shoved himself in her as he came inside her. Bucking with each spasm, he lay back, glistening with sweat. Rolling off him, she lay facing him rubbing his gorgeous chest and abs.

Helen must have fallen asleep because the next thing she knew, she heard someone walking around the bedroom. Fearing who it might be, she turned her head and saw TKL439 finishing getting dressed. Relaxing somewhat, she said, "That was amazing."

"Glad you liked it," TKL439 replied as he packed up his camera equipment.

"How long you in town for?"

"Don't know."

"You gonna tell me your name?"

"Nope."

"Will I see you again?"

"Not sure," he replied.

"Really?" she replied confused.

"Don't get me wrong, it was great, but, I'm not really looking for a relationship. If you get knocked up again, let me know and we'll see."

Staring with her mouth open, she was utterly flabbergasted.

He just smiled, grabbed his camera bag and quickly headed down stairs then heard the front door open and close. Sitting back in bed, Helen was overcome with a feeling of guilt for what she had just done while at the same time relieved that it seemed to be a one time thing. Looking over towards the clock, she said "You know," when her eyes landed on the picture of her and Rick on the stand from their honeymoon, "if you'd been more like that, this wouldn't have happened." Absentmindedly rubbing her large belly as the baby inside kicked, tears began running down her cheek, as she drifted off to sleep.

Reshbod
Reshbod
301 Followers
12