All Comments on 'Helen's Tale'

by dipperyslick

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huge

Before me my wife had a lover with a huge cock.She loved his huge cock and has said it was the best sex she has ever had.He was the only man she was ever with that could cum and not go soft.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 7 years ago
Amazing story

Very hot and erotic story. Well narrated and so sexually arousing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT!!!!!!

The Sunrise Club does sound like lots of fun. I love it when relationship go deeper, mmm mmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

We attended 2 swingers parties watching and not really participating. On the third, as we sat a couple came up to us and began chatting. it was their second time and had seen us at a previous party. Jill and Brian were in their early 50s, we mid 40s. We seemed to hit it off, my wife Lorraine and Jill were talking and laughing a lot and when Brian got up to get a drink, she came over and said Jill is keen to join us but Brian is still a bit unsure, what do you think of Jill. I replied, she seems nice. Jill was medium height, dark hair, small breasts , a little plump around her bottom and legs. Brian came back, we talked and he said I am going for a walk around, he looked at Jill, I think I will stay awhile. He wandered off. I joined them, we talked a bit before Jill said, look, we came here to see what it would be like, the younger ones scared us off a bit, but I like you two, you seem relaxed, I wouldn't mind getting a room and seeing where it goes. Lorraine looked at me, smiling and nodding, ok, so we got up and found a room and locked the door. As the girls undressed, I watched Jill, I removed my clothes, I heard Jill gasp, I was semi erect, oh, as Lorraine came over and held my cock. Jill kept looking, now I am proud of my cock, thick and about 9 inches when erect. I looked at Jill, completely shaven, when Lorraine said you can touch it if you want and she moved over and began stroking it. To my surprise Lorraine reached out and touched Jills small breasts and then sucked on one of her nipples, Jill moaned and then Lorraine said lay down, Jill did and knelt between her legs, they kissed a bit,then Lorraine slowly moved down and began licking Jills pussy. That did it, I moved behind her and pushed my cock into her soaking wet pussy, Jill was moaning, Lorraine was making noises as I fucked her as I watched Jills legs close around my wifes head. Lorraine moved up, my cock coming out, I heard her ask Jill, do you want him to fuck you, Jill said hes so big, I want to, Lorraine kissed her, I will help you. Lorraine lay on the bed, her legs wide open, come here, Jill moved forward on her knees, her face to Lorraines pussy, lick me, Jill didn't hesitate and I was presented with a nice round bottom and a nice bare pussy. Lorraine said, fuck her, she wants it and I moved forward the head of my cock opening her pussy, I heard her groan but Lorraine held her head, I pushed further and back a bit, there was initially some resistance as I watched my wifes legs close around Jills head but Jills pussy finally took all of my length. Tighter than my wife, I began fucking her, long and slow, fast, pulling her back on me, my legs were covered in juice that was splashing from her, my wife moved off the bed and next to me, take it out, I did, Jill stayed in position as my wife sucked my cock, put it back, I did ,Jill jerked forward as I pushed all the way in, oh fuck, so big,, I heard my wife, finish in her, she wants it and I pushed in deep and held her onto my squirting cock. I eased back, Jill fell forward, roll over, Jill did and my wife once again began licking Jills pussy until her legs locked hard around her head. that was honestly our first real swing, to say the least my wife surprised me. after that we talked, Lorraine said she really didn't want other guys to fuck her, she always wanted to see what other women would be like and enjoyed it and now I let her pick the woman, and I join them, Works perfectly for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few women want to experience a big one. It takes a bit of effort but those that really desire it usually succeed in getting it.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

"Big cock" stories bore the hell out of me. 99% of the story is bullshit - just propagating a myth, a superstition. After all, a vagina can stretch to pass a 10 lb bowling ball during birth, how's a 4 or 5-inch wide cock gonna compare? The factual reality also limits the vast majority of nerve endings to the first 2-3 inches of the vagina. Anything after that is pretty well dead meat other than pain receptors. So unless the woman is a heavy masochist with real pain issues, big cocks are pretty well a waste. And if she's into pain, then get out the baseball bat or the baton or a handy bowling pin or just lube up the hand and stuff her to the elbow 'till her eyes roll up and she passes out. I avoid size queens like the plague - it's always the same thing and tedious as hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdipperyslick@dipperyslick
89 Followers
Mature white Bi-sexual male. Open to about anything but painful activities - no BDSM, Master/Slave, Dom/sub, etc. Love men and women equally. When with men I can top or bottom and expect reciprocal treatment.