Helen's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down to him whispering in his ear, using lots of tongue. "Come on, Baby," I said. "Come for me. Let me have it all. I've been climaxing all over you, so give it back to me, Lover."

I gave him a hard tongue twisting kiss and that seem to be the final stage. He started bucking under me, but trying not to drive fully into me. He groaned into my mouth and then held still for a second and then I could feel the pulsing along his rod. The first splash hit and then the flood came. That triggered my final climax and I let out a yelp and ground against him. He came so much it was squirting out around his cock and all over our crotches and legs.

With one final groan he lay flat and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled against him kissing his neck and face, and nibbling on his earlobes. We could hear the body slaps and moans and groans around us, but we were in our own little world for the time.

I looked in his eyes and grinned. "I did it." I said. "I made you come in me. I'll walk bowlegged for the rest of the week but that one was worth it."

He chuckled and said, "You felt just like a virgin to me. You were so tight but you just kept going. I hope I didn't hurt you."

His cock was starting to soften inside me, so I gently pushed myself up to where I could look at where he was still plugged into me. "I don't see any blood or anything, but our mess." I said, giggling. "I guess I'll live to tell the tale."

I heard Joe's familiar climax grunts and looked over to see him bucking up under Gloria. She was hanging on, riding him to completion. Bill's cock had softened a bit more so I rose up a little and, with a soft plop, the head slipped out, freeing the gush of juices it had trapped inside me. I lay back down on top of him. Pressing my breasts against his chest and kissing him softly.

I have to say; once he was out of me I had never felt so empty before. Joe has a good sized cock, more than enough to keep me happy, but Bill was just sheer bulk. I had never been so stretched as when he was inside me.

"Thank you," I whispered in his ears. "That was the wildest ride I've ever had. I don't think I'll do it again for a long time. But you were just wonderful, kind, sweet and gentle."

"My pleasure," he said. "Now if you can sit up please?" I sat up, still straddling his waist. He slid his arms under my butt and sat up and then stood up. I let out a squeal and quickly wrapped my arms around his neck. He stepped over the bench and headed for the back yard deck.

"Hey," cried Joe, "Where are you taking my wife?"

"To the Jacuzzi," said Bill, laughing, "If we don't get her cleaned up she'll be dripping all the way home.

"To the Jacuzzi!" cried Gloria, jumping up off of Joe and pulling on his arms to get him up and walking.

Bill carried me through the glass doors to the patio. "OK, Lover," he said, "You'll have to get down while I get the cover off." Gloria came up beside us, dragging Joe with her. Joe helped Bill get the cover rolled back on the tub and Bill turned on the tub lights and the jets. Then he turned and picked me up again and carried me into the rolling water, sitting me on one of the benches that had the bubbles come up through the seat.

All during the walk out to the tub we had our juices dripping off us. When he had me stand, I still had some dribbling down my leg. The bubbles coming out of the seat felt so good, caressing my well used pussy and scrubbing the juices of me. Joe sat down across the tub from me and I lifted my feet up to his lap as I lay back and let the Jacuzzi action work on me.

Bill sat in the water on the seat next to mine and Gloria sat on the other side of him. She reached into the water and felt along his cock for a bit. "Helen," she said, "I think you done him in. I've never seen anything like that. You are so - - how in the hell did you get it in there?"

"Carefully, very, very carefully." I said, giggling.

Dan and Wanda came wandering out to the tub and slid over the edge into the water. Wanda looked at Gloria and I. "Did I see what I thought I saw?" asked Wanda.

I answered, still giggling, "If you saw your husband's log stuck up inside me, then, your vision is just fine." I was looking at Joe who was watching me curiously.

"Are you really Ok, Darling?" he asked.

"Well, I'll probably be sore in the morning, but I think I'll survive. And, don't worry, My Love. As kind and gentle as this big lover is, it will be a long, long time before I try him on again."

I reached over and let my hand join Gloria's on Bill's large cock and gave it a tender squeeze. I leaned over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "Thank you again, for being gentle and kind and letting me take control. It was a wonderful ride, but I think I'll stay with smaller members for a while."

He chuckled and put his arm around me. I snuggled close to him for a bit and then left his embrace and drifted across the pool to my husband. I straddled him, grabbed his head in my hands and pulled him in for a sloppy kiss. Then I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close, as he wrapped his arms around me.

"And thank you, My Darling," I said, "For letting me try. It was fun, but, remember, I'm always going home with you. You might have to settle for blow jobs for a couple of days, though."

He laughed and gave me a big hug, almost squeezing the air out of me. "I can live with that." He said.

We all sat and chatted a bit and enjoyed the soothing Jacuzzi action for a while. Finally, Dan got up and asked, "I'm for an after-action aperitif. Anybody else?"

We all got up and out of the pool. Wanda handed out some luxurious terry cloth robes and we went back into the den. As we roamed around the benches, sorting out our clothes, Dan poured some drinks and walked a tray around to each of us.

"A toast to wonderful, sexy, enticing evenings." he said. We all lifted our glasses and agreed. Then everyone but Dan and Gloria started getting dressed for the walk home. Wanda came over and cooed over my bra and panty set for a bit. After I agreed to take her to the boutique, where I found them, she let me drop my dress down over my head. As I was strapping on my heels, Gloria joined the expedition, so we set a day for the coming weekend.

As Joe and I said our good nights and thanks for the exciting evening, Bill and Wanda joined us as we were walking out the door. We walked together to the end of the block where Bill and Wanda turned to go to their house. We all hugged each other good night and Joe and I headed home. Joe made a point of watching me walk.

"Am I walking bow-legged?" I asked, laughing.

He chuckled and took my arm, "Nope," he said. "I don't know how you did it, but you seem to be walking normal."

We both laughed and continued our way home. In my mind, though, I was thinking, "Someday . . ."

*****

NOTE: Joe and Helen and all the members of the Sunrise Club practice safe sex. They either get tested and stay within their group or make use of the condoms that are always available. You play safe, too. Stop STD's and HIV before they start.

12