Hell in Heels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers

"Oh GOD...yes, yes...just like THAT!!" she screamed, unable to contain herself. Her cell phone fell to the counter as Misty lost control. She thrust her steaming cunt against his invading fingers trying to get him deeper into her hot cunt. He sucked her throbbing clit and licked it hard driving her crazy with lust.

'Wild Thing' rang again and Misty grabbed at it anxiously, but as she did she hit the speaker function by accident and both of them heard her boyfriend moan, "No, baby. I want to hear you cum for me. I want to hear every fucking sound that you make with that hot body of yours."

Misty shivered as Dylan bite down on her raging clit and a primitive, guttural sigh escaped from her. "That's it," her boyfriend exclaimed, "cum for me, baby... drown me in that sweet juice."

Dylan's mouth and tongue were working feverishly, as her hips rose and fell again and again as he drove her toward a really big cum. Then he slid his tongue lower, and Misty screamed into the phone as his tongue swept around her puckered asshole. He continued to plunge his fingers in and out of her with more and more force. Her body arched and bucked beneath him. Her head was tossing back and forth as her lust-filled eyes watched Dylan's head between her legs bring her off while talking to her boyfriend.

"OH, GOD, BABY...I'M CUMMING...CUMMING...NOW...NOW!!...OHHHHHHHH, YES, YES!!" she screamed as she flooded Dylan's face with her cum, which he lapped up greedily.

"Cum for me, cum for me baby. That is so hot!!! Cum for me," her boyfriend urged her on and on.

"UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Misty screamed as Dylan continued his assault on her defenseless pussy. Licking and biting her clit and driving his fingers deep into her shuddering cunt causing her to cum again and again. The whole time her boyfriend was urging her on while on speakerphone, "Oh baby, cum for me. I love to hear you cum. Scream for me! God this is hot hearing you play with yourself."

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH...MMMYYY...GOD!!! OHHHHH, GOD!!"

Slowly, Dylan pulled his face from Misty's sopping cunt. His face was covered with her musky secretions. He sat back in his chair and wiped her essence from his face. Misty slumped back against the mirror gasping for breath, while boyfriend continued to yammer away on the phone.

"Baby, did you cum? Did you cum for me?"

Dylan reached and took hold of her t-shirt and pulled it down and under her breasts. It revealed a black lacey front-clasp bra. He unhooked her bra with one hand, and Misty's incredible breasts spilled out. Dylan groaned softly as her twins came into view, "God, ...what fucking incredible tits!" Both her nipples were pierced with small rings, and her aureoles were large and red. Her nipples were swollen and puffy, the nipples sticking out almost an inch like pencil tips. Dylan took both nipple rings between his fingers and began to pull and twist the rings. Misty moaned into the phone, "Ohhh yeah, I just came big time!"

"Baby that is so hot hearing you get off on the phone to me. Are you in the dressing room?"

"Yeah baby," she groaned as she watched as Dylan stood up between her widespread thighs. Misty just stared with wide eyes at his enormous cock as it seemed to lengthen right in front of her eyes. He grabbed the girl's hips and pulled her down to the edge of the counter. His large mushroom shaped cockhead bumped into the slick lips of her soaking pussy as if seeking out the heat of her tunnel. Dylan took his rampant cock in his hand and began rubbing the head against Misty's juicy hot fuckhole.

"What are you doing now?" Boyfriend wanted to know.

"Thinking about a really hard cock sliding up my cunt," Misty said as she gave Dylan a little nervous smile. "If he only knew," Dylan thought to himself. She looked at his giant cock as he continued to rub the large head against her sopping cunt, getting it wet and stimulating her clit. Dylan was greatly turned on to be having sex with a woman while she talked on the phone to her man. Pressing his advantage literally, he placed the large mushroom head between Misty's gaping pussy lips and then slowly pushed inside her hot molten cunt. Misty's mouth fell open, and her bright eyes flashed as he steadily penetrated her slick wet cunt. She watched as inch by inch Dylan's massive dick invaded her tunnel, and her body stared to tremble. To Dylan, her cunt felt blazing hot, and unbelievably tight.

"Baby? You're turning me on so much. Are you thinking about my cock?" the boyfriend wanted to know.

"Ohhh, maybe," she groaned as Dylan eased more of his iron cock inside Misty's drooling pussy. He could feel the slick, spongy walls of her cunt gripping onto his powerful cock as he pushed all the way into her heat. Misty just stared down in astonishment as the lips of her little pussy stretched around the girth of his massive cock. He wondered what she was thinking, why she hadn't gotten up or call out. She could easily have alerted her boyfriend to his presence, but she didn't. Maybe she was as turned on as he was at the thought of getting fucked while talking on the phone. It certainly seemed that way as she lifted and spread her legs even wider as Dylan bottomed out in her tightly packed cunt.

"Well, I was thinking," the boyfriend said. "Maybe you come back early, and we could, um . . . you know, get naked and fuck ..."

"Sounds good," she moaned as Dylan slowly pulled his long cock out her trembling pussy. He was ready to drill her to her core, but he held back enjoying the tension of the situation. As he gently pushed back into her hot love tunnel, he could feel Misty's pussy pulsating and tightening around his dick.

"Well, I think I'll be in the mood for a nice, long blow job," the boyfriend said. "Real sloppy and wet."

"Uh-huh," Misty moaned out. "And then I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

"Oh, yeah? Tell me...," boyfriend said excitedly. Dylan slowly pulled out again until only his large head was still inside her liquid fire. He took a strong grip on her hips, and she gave him a fearful look, and shook her head desperately as she realized he was about to take her. Dylan just smiled at her, telling her, wordlessly, that she really had no choice.

"...baby, I love when we talk like this. It is so hot!" the boyfriend spoke. Suddenly, Dylan thrust deep inside Misty's hot pussy, ripping through to her cervix in one stroke. Her eyes flew open wide in shock as his cock plunged into her.

"UHM-UHM!" she screamed into the phone.

The boyfriend chuckled, "Oh, fuck! Are you jacking off again, honey?"

"HHHMMMM!" she groaned as Dylan fucked her tight, spicy pussy, feeling her sucking walls caressing his invading cock. She squirmed and thrust under him, her eyes closed, as he plowed into her seething, rippling pussy, luxuriating in the heat of her molten cunt.

"Mmm, I like that," whispered the boyfriend. "Do it, baby, but save some for me, 'cause I'm gonna be real horny when you get home.

"Oh... yeah!" she moaned as Dylan fucked deep inside her cunt, slapping his hips against her upturned thighs. "Unh... Unh...oh ...baby, I have to go...ahh... we are ...getting ...started..." " See ya later, baby."

She slapped the cell phone closed. It was dead. Boyfriend was gone. She tossed it aside. Dylan drove his cock deep into her once again with a powerful thrust and bottomed out against her cervix.

"OH, GOD! FUCK ME!!!!" she wailed, arching her back. Her breasts bounced on her chest as he pounded her tight, seething cunt. Misty bucked, her mouth hanging open as she gasped and grunted and moaned. Her juicing pussy contracted tightly around Dylan's rampaging cock as he ravaged her again and again. Her hands flew to her nipples pulling and twisting the rings between her fingers. Dylan held the girl's full hips in his hands, marveling at the heat and snug fit of her pussy has he stroked into her gushing cunt. As Misty was lost in the pleasure his giant cock was giving her, Dylan heard the dressing room door open. Looking up in the mirror he could see the lead singer Jade slip into the room staying in the shadows. He noticed that her gaze was locked on where his cock speared into Misty's leaking cunt again and again. So she wanted a show, Dylan thought to himself. He moved Misty and adjusted their position so Jade she could have a clearer view of his cock's unrelenting assault on Misty's beleaguered pussy. Since she seemed to want to see if he was a cock's man, then he would give her a show, and it might make it possible to fuck her tonight as well.

Misty's tight, sucking cunt was proving too much for Dylan, he needed to finish her fast. He slipped his hands down to her bobbing ass and lifted her hips off the counter and really began laying pipe into her. Long, powerful thrusts that brought a long, staccato cry from her as his giant dick drilled into her cervix again and again. On the eleventh stroke his surging cock broke past her inner barrier and he was buried balls deep in Misty's hot little womb.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!" she screamed so loud that everyone in the bar could hear exactly what was going on. Even after cumming twice already that night, her rippling cunt had him right on the edge. His cock burned and throbbed inside her, yet he continued to drill into her trembling womb over and over. Her hips moved on their own bucking up to meet him. Her fingernails dug into his arms as she wrapped her legs around his body, relishing the feel of every inch of him pounding into her. She was there, right on the edge. Dylan looked up in the mirror to see Jade with one hand under her skirt. He smiled to himself and pulled his hips back and drilled into Misty's gushing cunt with one last powerful thrust. As his giant cockhead sailed past her inner mouth and lodged itself deep inside her overheated womb, Misty's whole world exploded in a wash of colors and pounding music.

"OHHHHHHHH, FFFFUUUCCCCKKKKKKK MMMMEEEEEEE!!!!! OOOOHHHHHHH GGGGODDDDDDD!!!!"

As she came and came hard, he continued to thrust into her womb over and over. Her sweet pussy was like a vice squeezing and trying to milk every drop of sperm out of him. Dylan slowed his thrusts into Misty's creaming cunt. He had more planned for her as he looked in the mirror at Jade. He was going to use Misty's overworked pussy to get Jade. He stopped thrusting into the climaxing guitarist's hot pussy and sagged over her, slipping his hands from her firm ass and supporting himself above her. She just stared up at him in a complete daze, her pierced tits heaving. Her expression was one of shocked disbelief. Abruptly, Dylan pulled his throbbing cock from her swollen cunt. The sudden emptiness left the girl gasping on the counter.

Dylan helped the dazed girl down from the counter and directed her to turn around so he could fuck her from behind. The confused Misty managed to brace herself against the mirror. He pressed the tip of his cock's huge head against her dilated opening, forcing the lips of her vagina to open wide. Misty's breathing was coming in short, fast gasps. Checking the mirror to make sure that Jade was still there, making sure that she could see every inch of his hard muscled cock fuck Misty, he slowly pushed into her empty channel.

"Oh GOD, I need your big cock!" she moaned.

Misty's poor little sheath was stuffed and stretched to the bursting point as Dylan pushed deep into her seething boiling cunt. After he had bottomed out, he slowly withdrew then forced his cock back into her all over again. He kept this up, driving and pulling out, always increasing the pace of his thrusts until his over-sized engine of pleasure was pumping in and out of her like a huge piston running at full tilt.

"OH MY GOD!!!" she panted loudly. "FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK!!"

With his hands on her curvy ass and her big nipple-ringed tits swinging below her, he drilled into her flaming cunt again and again, pushing himself deeper and deeper on each thrust. He glanced at the mirror again to see what Jade was up too. She had pulled down one side of her dress and had one hand on a breast pinching a taut nipple, and the other under her skirt frigging away at her clit. "Time for more show," he thought. His hands went to Misty's free swinging tits, which were bouncing to the rhythm of his powerful thrusts. Her nipples were hard, throbbing bullets, and he pinched and pulled at them cruelly. He tugged at her nipple rings driving her wild as his long hot cock pounded her aching pussy over and over and over again.

"Unh...unh...unh...," she grunted as he drilled into her juicing cunt. The squishy noise of him plowing into her liquid pussy filled the small dressing room. He glanced up again at Jade and she was leaning against the wall panting as she worked her clit. "Time for Act 2," Dylan thought as he dropped a hand down across Misty's heaving stomach to her swampy pussy and began to massage her rock hard clit. The tandem of vaginal and clitoral stimulation quickly sent Misty soaring off to another euphoric orgasm. Her moans were incredibly loud.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH, YEEEESSSSSS!!" she gasped as Dylan drilled her with his iron rod and strummed her throbbing clit. He was building her higher and higher. Her cunt was gushing out juice that ran all over his swinging balls and thighs. Her ass was double timing trying to get as much of his long hard cock up her cunt as she could. Her cunt had locked down on him like a vise. The friction and heat that her pussy produced had him right on the razor's edge, but it was now time for the BIG FINISH.

He returned both hands to Misty's amazing tits and using them like handles; he pulled her tight against him. Then he stood up straight. The height difference between tall Dylan and short Misty caused her feet to leave the ground, and suddenly, she was supported only by Dylan's strong hands on her breasts and his big cock up her cunt. Catching her by surprise, all she could blurt out was a squeaky, "Oh my!" Dylan looked in the mirror and Jade had her skirt yanked up and had both hands working on her pussy, rubbing her clit and plunging a finger or two up her gash. At that instant, she opened her eyes and saw Dylan looking at her. As he held her gaze, he thrust his raging cock straight up Misty cunt and buried it deep in her womb. The power, the depth, and the pressure of that one thrust caused Misty's fluttering and rippling cunt to explode once more in dramatic fashion. As her orgasm hit, she threw her head back almost hitting Dylan in the face and her long hair went flying all around his head. She let out a long scream of pleasure, "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" and started to vibrate in his arms. Shaking and bouncing and trembling as this orgasm shook her to her very core. Her vibrating cunt locked down on his buried cock and began milking the length seeking the liquid that would put out her fire. He just held her tightly to his chest as she continued to explode on his impaling cock. Suddenly, brought on by her movements and squeezing cunt, he was there and Dylan moaned out, "I'm cumming!"

"Oh baby, I wanna taste you!" Misty exclaimed. She struggle to get off his skewering cock, and Dylan set the squirming girl down. As soon as her feet touched the floor, she whirled around and grabbed his big sticky rod with both hands. She forcefully impaled her mouth on his almost exploding cock, and the taste of his leaking pre-cum and her cunt juice fired her lust even more. As she worked both hands up and down his slippery shaft, she worked his cock deep into her throat. As she impaled herself on his strong prick, Misty swallowed with his cock in her throat and squeezed his cum-filled balls. He totally lost control and began to fire shot after shot of sperm completely flooding her mouth. She'd braced herself, but she wasn't ready for the volume and force of his ejaculation. Dylan seemed to cum for what seemed like hours as shot after shot went down her throat and directly into her stomach. She swallowed what she could, but the rest ooze out of her mouth, down her chin and trickled across her fingers. Finally, he was done, not even a little trickle was left. His chest was heaving and his vision was blurry from the intensity of the orgasm. He glanced up in the mirror to look for Jade, but she was gone.

He looked down at Misty, her head still in his crotch, a long string of cum strung from the head of his cock to the corner of her mouth. The head and shaft of his enormous organ was smeared with her red lipstick. She lovingly rubbed the tip against her mouth, smearing his salty cum across her pursed lips.

She looked up at him and smiled sweetly, "God, that was a great fuck! What was your name again?"

Chapter 4 The Lead Singer

Dylan was sitting at the bar nursing a Jack on the rocks, and Angel and Eve were sitting on either side of him. The band was about to start its last set, and Dylan had run out of time. Angel's birthday request to him was to try and fuck all the women in her band during their gig tonight. He'd thought that it was a stupid request, but through dumb luck and Angel's help, he had managed to seduce three quarters of the very hot female band. He had gotten Angel in her van outside before the gig started. They had doubled teamed Eve together in the dressing room during the first break. While the band had gone on a break after the 2nd set, he had slipped into Misty's dressing room and fucked her silly as she was on the phone with her boyfriend. He now just needed to try and seduce Jade, the lead singer, but he had not been able to get anywhere near her. She had snuck into the dressing room and watched while he banged Misty. He had seen her in the shadows of the room playing with herself as he fed Misty his large cock over and over again. But since then, she was ALWAYS surrounded by friends or her fiancé. He'd had no chance to get close to her, so it looked like the birthday present for Angel would stop here.

Angel leaned over and gave him a really deep kiss. "Thank you, lover for trying. It was fun to watch you try. I hope you had fun!" she said with an evil laugh.

Eve whispered in his other ear, "Yes that was a lot of fun. I have never done it during the gig before!"

At that moment, Kris, the female roadie came up and told them to get ready to start the last set, so they both wandered off toward the stage. Kris sat down on the stool next to him and ordered a beer. After a few moments of silence, she asked, "So have you enjoyed the show tonight?"

Dylan turned to her and smiled. "Yes, I have enjoyed the show very much. I think they are a great band. How long have you worked for them?"

"Oh, a couple of years. I joined them when they first got started together. They are a fun group of girls -- but then you already know that," Kris shyly smiled looking down at the counter. Her face was a beet red color from embarrassment.

"So you heard that?"

"Yeah, kinda hard to miss, plus Misty is talking unstop about it backstage. You made quite an impression." By this time Kris was simple crimson in color from her head to the top of her shapeless overalls. Dylan smiled to himself. She was very cute and seemed very nice. It was hard to place her age but he thought probably about mid-twenties. She had longish red hair at was pulled up in a navy blue bandana, and was wearing really shapeless overalls that hid all trace of her figure, although he could tell she was on the small side and seemed to have a good bust.

"So what do you do for the band while they are playing?" Dylan asked to keep the conversation going.

"Everything. Set up the stage for then, move speakers, tune guitars, any special effects, help with costume changes. Whatever they need."

That last part caught Dylan's attention. "Changes. They change clothes during the show?"

"Yeah, I mean sure... Eve changes every set -- but that is in the dressing room. I mean changes backstage while the band is playing. Hell, Jade has three changes this last set."

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers