Hell in Heels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,108 Followers

Dylan reached up and put his hands on her full swinging tits and massaged them. She moaned out loud as he kept pinching and pulling on her taut nipples. Her churning cunt was becoming even more wet, and he could feel the muscles in her tunnel walls squeeze his thrusting cock as she helplessly responded to his relentless fucking. Jade felt her buzzing pussy begin to vibrate, and a delicious pressure started building deep inside her belly. With each thrust of his plummeting lance, his cock hilted in her blazing cunt and his swollen balls bounced against her tender young ass.

A huge orgasm started to overwhelm Jade's lithe body, centered in her pussy, and spreading out to all part of her body, her clit, her breasts, everywhere. Jade's thoughts were completely burned away in the raw lustful pleasure that Dylan's ardent thrusting cock was providing her.

"Yes, yes," she cried out overcome with passion. "Do it to me. Fuck me. Don't . . . . . stop. Oh, Oh, Oh, I'm coming." Her toned legs wrapped around Dylan's pounding ass and pulled him in tightly against her body.

The sight of the sexy lead singer squirming and writhing in orgasm on his spearing cock, the feeling of her tight young pussy squeezing his swollen thrusting pole was almost too much for Dylan, but he was not done yet.

"Oh Shit, you're still hard! Are you going to fuck me some more, stud?" begged Jade.

"I'm gonna fucking destroy your cunt, slut!" Dylan snapped back as he continued to drive into her climaxing cunt. As his giant cockhead plunged into her soaked pussy again and again, Jade moaned breathlessly and looked him straight in the eyes. "Oh GOD, DYLAN FUCK ME!"

His mighty lunges were driving her to another huge climax. Her whole body was shaking and trembling as he drove into her overheated cunt pushing her to another quick orgasm. "Oh, ooh, I'm cumming already! Yeah, fuck me harder, you fucking stud! SHOOT IT IN ME!!!!"

Dylan admired her body while he continued thrusting into her, her beautiful hair was spread out on the table, the features of her face unrecognizable under the strain of her ecstasy. Her firm tits were still there pointing upward and wobbling slightly every time Dylan bottomed out in her over stuffed vagina. She was screaming her passion as his giant prick hit deep inside her cervix on each powerful thrust. Her muscular legs were spread wide in total submission as she gave herself over to the pleasure that Dylan's huge cock was providing her. Even now her pussy was beginning to clutch and grip at his cock as she neared her fourth orgasm of the night. Her secretions were running down the crack of her ass and pooling on the table. Dylan was covered with a tiny sheet of sweat, as his 9 inch slab of meat ripped into her dripping cunt. Jade brought herself off again as she squealed in delight when her hand flew to her burning clit. For ten minutes, Dylan drilled into the famished pussy of Jade while she writhed and bucked on the dining room table. The sensations that Jade's talented cunt were giving him were indescribable. Her cunt juice was splattered all over the table as he rammed her cunt inside out. She was almost passed out from the nonstop thrusting of Dylan's powerful cock and he could feel the boiling cum ready to explode from his aching balls. He needed to take his prize now.

Pulling out of her overwhelmed cunt, Dylan gently pulled the dazed, confused Jade to her feet and guided her to the back of a love seat positioned nearby. He pressed against her back and she bent over the back of the couch. His fingers crept into the humid warmth of her ass crack and felt the slickness there from her drooling cunt. Using his foot to move her legs wider, he stepped up close to her ass and took his throbbing cock in his hand. With his cock positioned at the opening of her slippery asshole, Dylan slowly impaled her on his raging cock. Jade groaned beneath him.

"Please" she whispered "Just let me get used to it."

They stood there like that for long moments motionless with the head of his giant cock held tightly in her rectum. After what seemed like long minutes, Dylan began to slide his long cock all the way inside her, then pulling it almost all the way out again, fucking Jade's ass with long, hard and deep strokes. He began to pick up his pace and Jade responded by thrusting her ass back at him. As the heat and thrusting picked up, Dylan buried two fingers in her swampy pussy, and fingered her as they fucked. Jade brought her hand underneath her and rubbed her hard clit furiously, mercilessly beating herself off. He could feel her starting to cum as her body began to shake again. Jade ground her ass against him as she came bucking and moaning, her pussy gasping and spasming around his fingers.

"OH FUCK ME! JUST FUCK MY ASS!!!"

Dylan was so close that he needed to cum at any cost. He reached his hands for Jade's tits and pulled on them like handles, as he thrust deep into her ass trying to find his cum. As he moved in and out of her ass enjoying the sensation of her tight grip, her body was reacting to the rhythm with his thrusts. Her breathing became deeper and deeper until she was gasping and grunting with pleasure. But finally Dylan's cock couldn't take it anymore. It swelled inside her tight asshole, than exploded, squirting jets of hot cum deep into her bowels.

"OH GODDD!" Dylan screamed in release.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...,"Jade screamed as she came once again, her whole body thrashed about in a huge orgasm. Dylan continued thrusting into her plundered ass until all his cum was gone, and they both collapsed across the back of the couch. His cock was still buried up her ass as he slowly deflated. His finally soft penis slipped from Jade's back passage, while his cum started to leak out of her butt and onto his balls and the floor. Finally Dylan stood up and began to get dressed. Jade looked at him in somewhat awe as he put on his pullover and recovered his jacket.

He leaned over the couch where Jade was still sprawled and kissed her deeply. They hadn't spoken a word since they had finished fucking.

"Thanks for that. See you around," Dylan said as he walked to the door. With that he was gone, and Jade was alone. She was already looking forward to the next time.

The End

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,108 Followers