Hell Week Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
367 Followers

We talked over lunch. Beth said she hoped I wasn't too embarrassed about what happened last night. She said she enjoyed herself at our expense. I told her I could tell she enjoyed herself at least once. She blushed a little and then smiled. I told her I would love to see her again. I told her I was tied up with hell week this week, but hopefully we could get together next week. We exchanged numbers and emails and headed off to our next class.

The Lambda sorority was one of the two new sororities on campus. They recruited minorities, although all women were welcomed to join if they liked. Tom, Bob and I arrived a little early on Tuesday. We knew that tardiness or failure to show up would result in additional punishment and none of us wanted that.

The door was opened by a black woman. She introduced herself as Chenille and said she was president of the sorority. She invited us in and confirmed we were from Alpha Fraternity and were here to participate in the second night of hell week. She asked if we were here of our own free will. We said we were. She handed us the same documents that we read at the Mu house and told us to sign them if we wanted to continue.

She said she would also serving as pledge master and that all of the sisters had assembled in the meeting room. We followed her to the basement where there were about 25 women milling around drinking wine and beer. The women made their way to their seats and we were directed to stand on a platform facing the assembled women.

In the back of the room was an older black woman. I recognized her. She was my economics teacher Professor Simon. She was hard on all of the male students and rumor had it she was a devote feminist. She wore glasses and had a touch of gray in her hair. She was about 5'6" and had an ample body. Her tits were huge and her ass was proportionally large.

The other women in the room were mostly a combination of African American and Latinos. There were all shapes and sizes represented. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves. It was obvious they had been drinking since early evening.

We stood in front of the group. Chenille called out for the Lambda pledges to enter the room. A group of 15 women entered the room. A few of them were Latino and the remainder were ebony skinned. They were dressed similarly to what the Mu pledges wore the previous night. They stood before us with their backs to their sisters.

"Lambda pledges," Chenille said. "Strip the Alphas to their underwear."

We wore the thong panties provided the previous night. As we were striped we heard cat calls and some whistling. There were some indecent propositions and some remarks about what they were going to do to us before the night was through. The drunken state of some of these women had me concerned, and if last night was any indication, the faculty advisor wouldn't be helping us much.

"On your knees Alphas." Chenille demanded. "Begin by kissing the feet of the superior women who stand before you. They are still only pledges to us, but to you they are goddesses. You will serve them, and us, for the rest of the evening."

We got on our knees and crawled to each of the pledges, kissing each of their feet in the process. When finished we were told to bow while still on hands and knees and pledge our servitude to all of the women present.

Chenille announced. "Tonight's first activity is called blind man's bluff. Each of you will be blindfolded and kneeling with your hands tied behind your back. One of our pledges will stand before you and allow you to sniff her sex. She will hold you there for 5 minutes so you can learn her smell. All of the ladies will then line up and you will go from lady to lady sniffing her in search of your pledge. You will have 10 minutes to find her."

I was kneeling on the platform and blindfolded when the first pledge pulled my face into her sex. From her scent I guessed that she was black. I had heard that black women have a strong aroma when aroused and if that was the case, this woman proved the theory. After five minutes she released me and assisted me off the platform. I was told to crawl to the first woman. I could sniff each woman for a maximum of 15 seconds before having to move on.

As I crawled from woman to woman I learned they had all stripped to their undies to make things more difficult. Some had stripped naked. I sniffed at several of the women but none seemed to be the one I was looking for. While I was sniffing the third woman I came to she grabbed me by the ears and forced me into her sex. She rubbed my face up and down until she was sure I had a good smell and then released me. All I could smell now was her sex and I knew I was doomed for failure.

When my time was up I didn't have a clue. I guessed it was woman number 15. I was led to number 15 and allowed to remove my blindfold. Professor Simon was standing in front of me.

"So you like my smell." She said. "I'm not the one you were looking for, but we can certainly arrange some future meetings if you like. See me after class tomorrow. I think you're going to get some special tutoring until you pass my class."

The second round began as soon as the first ended. There was no discussion of penalties for failures. I guessed the second pledge was Latino. She was probably a thick woman but not very tall. She did have a different smell. She pressed me against her and started rubbing my face up and down. I could tell she was getting excited which made her aroma stronger. I was sure I could pick her out from the others. My 10 minutes began. After 8 minutes I recognized her scent. I correctly identified her. My blindfold was left on and I was forced to service her until she climaxed. I licked her clean afterwards. I never found out who she was.

The remaining three rounds went similarly. One woman smelled of bananas and was easy to recognize once I found her. I was forced to service her as well and lick her clean when finished. I was unable to identify the other two. By the end of the activity I had two successes and three failures. I had fared a little better than Rob and Tom.

"You were rewarded for identifying the pledges correctly" Chenille said. "Now it is time to punish your failures."

We were directed to stand on the platform and spread our legs. Three pillories were brought out. They had a hinged opening that allowed each of us to stick our head and arms through before being closed trapping us in a bent over position. Our ankles were secured to the base about three feet apart. Our asses were perfect targets for whatever was about to happen.

One of the pledge came forward. She was a larger black woman. She stood in front of me and I could immediately tell she was the one I was supposed to find. She turned around and bent over. As she stepped back my face became buried between her ass cheeks.

"I need a volunteer to discipline this pledge." Chenille said. "I think 10 strokes with the paddle for each time he was wrong."

I received 30 strokes from a large black woman while I smelled the pledge's ass. The second pledge I failed to identify replaced her and I received another 30 strokes from a different woman. Finally the third pledge pressed her ass into my face and I received my third paddling.

"Blindfold him." Chenille said. "Let's see if he learned anything?"

Again I smelled the women. With only 3 to choose from I was able to identify them, but with some difficulty as my sense of smell was becoming overloaded.

The second activity involved doing exercises. The first exercise was jumping jacks. Of course these were no ordinary jumping jacks. Before we started one of the pledges attached nipple clamps to my nipples. The clamps were connected together by a chain. We began doing the exercise. With each jump the clamps bounced around causing us additional pain. After doing 5 we were told to stop and the pledges added a weight to the chain. This continued after every 5 until we had performed 20. The clamps were then removed.

The next exercise was pushups. We were required to do 10. This time the pledge placed a bowl on the floor where our nose would touch during the down stroke. They then took out a bottle and poured the contents into the bowl.

"This is to motivate you." Chenille said. "The bottles that were poured into the bowls contain the pee from our sisters. They have been drinking all evening so you can imagine how much pee they have provided for you. As long as you complete your pushups you'll be in god shape. If you become fatigued and your arms can no longer support you, then I'm afraid your face will end up in the bowl. Each time that occurs, we will add some fresh pee to the bowl. You will continue until you complete your 10 pushups or use your safe word."

I was not in great shape, but I managed to get through the pushups without much problem. Tom wasn't as fortunate and ended up with a face full of pee on two occasions.

The third exercise was toe-touches. We were told to spread our legs a little wider than shoulder level. A bar was attached to our ankles to keep them spread. We were told to bend at the waist until we could touch the bar. Our nipple clamps were attached again and an elastic band was attached from the chain to the bar. Each time we stood up the band would pull on the clamps and torture our nipples. To make matters worse, we were told that if either of the clamps were pulled off, which would be painful in itself, we would have to begin the exercise over. We were told to do 20.

By the time I reached 20 my nipples were sore and I was breathing faster than normal. I was glad I had survived these exercises and wondered what they would have us do next. It was then that Chenille told the next three pledges to step forward. I realized that the entire sequence would be repeated 5 times.

Each time the nipple clamps were applied and removed the pain increased. The bouncing around of the clamps and the weights that were attached tugged on them, increasing the pain. The elastic band of the toe touches caused pain, but not as bad as the bouncing that occurred with the jumping jacks.

By the third round my fears became centered on the pushups. Mid way through that round my arms were shaking and I knew it was only a matter of time before they gave way. It happened on the 8th pushup of that round and my face ended up submerged in pee. I was able to lift my head out of the bowl to get a breath of air.

The pledge would have none of that. She forced my face back into the bowl and held it there for about 20 seconds. I tried to lift myself up again but collapsed. My arms just wouldn't work. The pledge, a Latino girl, again held my face in the pee.

"Drink!" She said. "I don't let you up until you swallow some of our nectar."

I refused as long as possible, but finally had to swallow. Lemonade. Salty lemonade filled the bowl. This was one of those mind games I knew pledges were put through, and I had fallen for it hook line and sinker. Still, I couldn't complete the rest of the pushups so I had to use my safe word for the first time. I had to use it again in rounds 4 and five so I earned my first demerit. As I glanced over at Rob and Tom. I saw they were not faring any better and by the end of the activity we had all earned a demerit.

It was almost 9 pm so I knew we only had time for one more activity. We were told to line up on the platform facing the sisters. The first group of pledges stood beside us. They were instructed to masturbate us without taking our panties off. They had 10 minutes to make us shoot. If we didn't, the pledges would receive a paddling. If we came, we would. The girls were good and each of us shot our first load of the evening earning us 10 swats from the masturbator. The second round took a little longer but resulted the same. Another paddling. Tom and I managed to keep from shooting during the third round. Rob received another paddling. Tom and I received our third paddling after round 4. The girls all received a paddling from Chenille after round 5 as we were completely exhausted and spent from all of the night's activities.

It was time for us to decide if we would continue our ordeal or call it quits. This was our third and last opportunity to bail. I knew I really didn't have a choice. If I didn't become an Alpha my Dad would cut me off, and there was no way I was going to tell him about all the stuff I had been required to do to this point.

Tom and Rob both agreed to continue as well. I only hoped that the rest of our pledges did also. We were given our last release form to sign. We were reminded that if we signed it, that we would have to do as we are told until we completed the program. We agreed and signed the papers.

"Good." Chenille said. "Now strip. Take those ridiculous panties off. We want to see all of you now."

We thought the night was over. With our panties on the floor our cocks hung limp in front of us. The women called us 'limp dicks' and 'too tiny'. Chenille produced a device that was slipped onto my cock. It had a cage that fit tightly over the head of my penis and rings that encircled the shaft. There was another ring that my balls were slipped through. When everything was in place it was impossible to remove. It was also impossible to get an erection. This was a male chastity device. I now knew why we had been masturbated so thoroughly minutes before.

The same process was repeated for Tom and Rob. When she was done she was ready to explain.

"The device will allow you to pee without any difficulty. You may not want to use the urinal, as you would probably have to explain why your cock is all locked up, but that is up to you. The device is equipped with shocking electrodes. They are capable of bringing you to your knees with only a small amount of energy. The shocking is controlled by a remote control device like the one I am holding."

"If you try to remove the device without deactivating it first, it will begin shocking you. You will continue to feel the shocks until it has been completely removed." She added. "Those shocks escalate and I can guarantee you that you will be on your knees or passed out before you can accomplish your task. The shocks will continue until the device is reset by someone with a remote."

"Now for the real fun part." Chenille continued. "All of you have consented to complete the week's activities and have been fitted with one of these devices. If your buddies over at the Pi Sorority consented as well, they will also be fitted with it. They are all set to the same frequency, so if any of you pledges screw up, you will all feel it."

"What would cause that?" I asked.

"Generally the device is used to ensure that everyone shows up for their scheduled sessions." Chenille replied. "Showing disrespect to any woman or failing to follow the commands of a woman will also get you shocked. You won't know who possesses the remotes or when they will be activated so you should be on your best behavior for the rest of the week."

We all felt a pain that brought us to our knees. It radiated from the tip of the penis back to our balls. It only lasted a moment, but about 30 seconds later it hit again.

"I guess someone is testing it out over at the Pi house." Chenille said. "I'll have to give them a call and let them know how well it worked over here. The remote has a range of two miles. If you try to leave the area it will begin shocking the closer you get to being out of range. I wouldn't recommend going on any trips."

Prior to leaving, the women were asked to line up by the door and bend over. We were told to kiss each of their asses and thank them properly for participating tonight. When I got to Prof. Simon, two of the sisters pushed my face hard into her ass and held it there for a minute or two. I wasn't looking forward to class tomorrow.

medic45
medic45
367 Followers