All Comments on 'Hell Week Humiliation'

by Gaius8666

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Justin, hunny, it that you?

Gaius8666Gaius8666almost 8 years agoAuthor
Justin?

Who is Justin? Not me, :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

Sounds like heaven week to me!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When the campus police showed up

The girls went to jail and then home when they were all expelled. After he sued the girls the rest of his education was free. Even for a fantasy, this was idiotic. Hell week or not, the Cops don't let this crap go.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great!! I loved this so much! But dammit, please finish this work, it's gold.

To the anonymous who talked about cops and stuff, I really don't get it, you clearly don't understand the point of imagination, that's my reply to you. Stuff here is not likely to happen in a real scenario most of the times, unless private (e.g. bed with your partner). Our imagination is powerful and it the basis of healthy sex. M.V. Gaius also published stories about Greek gods, do you think that can be real? Of course not, complaining about it is ridiculous and pointless. I'm pretty sure most of the stories here are fiction, it's what makes them great, after all, it's all about our imagination here.

By the way, you Gaius, you really are a great author and you're stories are always a pleasure and a good erection, you have really good narrative skills, you probably knew, but I still wanted to tell you. Thank you very much for submitting your work here.

Tank4228Tank4228over 3 years ago

Hey dude, this was a great setup but where are more chapters?? Need to see some T&D and chastity 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous