Hell Week Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex reluctantly complied as his face turned several shades of red. He had never even been naked in front of one woman before, much less six and it was beyond embarrassing being displayed this way. He had nothing to be ashamed of as he had a very hard body and larger than average penis, but still was not used to being naked in public. As he stood there before them, cock out and balls swinging, his body surveyed up and down by the girls, the grins on their faces showed they approved. Smiling as she checked out his quite delightful and now swelling package, Victoria threw a gym bag at his feet.

"Alex, inside this gym bag is your uniform for the week. Take good care of it as you will not be allowed to wear anything else either inside or outside of the house." Lifting the bag up from the floor, Alex used it to cover his nudity from their gaze as Victoria continued her instructions.

"You will be tested at random throughout the week by any member of our sorority. Any sister can ask you to do anything at anytime and failure to comply or pass their test will result in the permanent loss of one article of your uniform. Once surrendered, it can never be regained, so if I were you I would obey our sisters FULLY. It could end up being a very naked and humiliating week if you don't follow instructions properly."

Alex nodded as he opened the bag and gulped when he saw the humiliating "uniform" he had been given. It consisted of only flip flops, a pink tank top with "Property of the Omega House" printed on the front and a pair of satin shorts that were extremely short and quite tight. Most embarrassing of all though his outfit included a tiny pair of floral bikini panties also emblazoned with the sorority's name.

Desperate to cover himself, he struggled for quite some time putting the panties on, but once he did, he realized they gave very him little protection. His cock and balls barely fit inside the tiny silk confines and his ass was half hanging out to the great delight of Victoria and the other Omegas. Wearing this was almost worse than being totally naked, as the silky feel of the panties on his dick caused him instantly to get half hard and once he felt himself start to get erect he immediately grabbed for the shorts. After struggling for quite some time he finally was able to put on the rest of the uniform and was relieved to no longer be nude in front of his gorgeous new owners. Now dressed he stood red faced and awaited further instructions.

"You may go ahead and go to your classes today, but realize that anytime any sister approaches, you must obey instantly and completely without question or delay. They will give you a choice, perform a task or answer a question. If you fail to answer the question correctly or fail to complete the task to their satisfaction, you will lose an article of your precious uniform. Again, If I were you, I would obey instantly, or else get ready for a week of public nudity to add to your tasks at our sorority house."

Alex nodded again, understanding the new rules. Shoved out the door, he was forced to face the day as he was. Now time for his first class, he was incredibly embarrassed as he walked around campus in his ridiculous outfit. Attracting quite a lot of attention various girls pointed and laughed at his spectacle, and since all knew he was slave to the sorority they were inspired to try and get him even more humiliated. Several delightful females from another sorority sat next to him in his biology class and began running their feet up and down his leg, causing an instant erection that was impossible to hide in his tiny satin shorts. It was only ten am on his first day and already he realized it was going to be a very long week.

By late afternoon he was growing relieved as so far he had been lucky and had not run into any Omegas yet. Grinning to be finishing his last class he knew it was time to report for his first evening at their house and walked quickly as inconspicuously as possible towards the Omega house. He had been worried all day about being cornered by one or more of the sisters and then embarrassed in public, but his hopes rose as it looked like he was going to make it as the afternoon grew late. He dreaded what was in store for him back at their sorority of course, but at least that would be semi-private and not out for all the world to see.

As he was walking across the crowded commons towards his temporary home he was embarrassed to see that as usual the area was packed with students. There would be no way to avoid having to cross through the crowd, so he put his head down and started to cross. Preparing for endless ridicule and taunts, he began to walk quickly through the crowd, face down and feet flying before he was forced to halt. From behind he heard three girls call out to him to stop and reluctantly he turned around to face them. When he did, and then realized that all three were Omegas, he knew his luck had just run out. With a very mischievous grin on her face, a beautiful blonde Omega approached with a sneering smirk on her face.

"OK slave, we decided to take it easy on you. Each of us is going to give you a test to prove your worthiness to join the fraternity. Do you want questions or tasks?"

Alex stuttered out that he preferred questions, as he was worried about what humiliating tasks they might ask him to perform in public. Once he heard the first question, he realized he had chosen unwisely.

"Who was the first President of our Sorority?"

Alex's face went completely white as he realized he had been set up. He knew he had no way of knowing that, and he also knew that they knew he couldn't possibly know the answer. The evil grin on the girl's face confirmed his fear, and he dropped his head and shrugged.

With a look of victory on her face, the first girl just snapped her fingers and held out her hand. Realizing he had no choice, he removed his shirt and handed it over. Several female bystanders whistled their appreciation at his muscular athletic chest which had been chiseled for years in the gym. Despite taking pride in his appearance, he grew quite embarrassed as the whistles grew louder. Now shirtless, he nervously awaited the second question.

The next girl asked how much money the Sorority had raised during last spring's fundraiser. Alex just dropped his head to his chest and realized that he was going to be stripped down to his embarrassing panties and there was nothing he could do about it. That girl too snapped her fingers and demanded his flip flops when he failed to answer.

The last girl asked an equally ridiculous question, something about the birthdays of all of the girls in the house, and Alex's face turned beet red as any hope he had of escaping with some dignity now evaporated. Reluctantly putting his thumbs in the waistband of his shorts he slowly removed them, trying desperately to block out the hooting and clapping from the small crowd that had now gathered around him to witness his humiliating spectacle. The last girl took his chin and raised it up before looking deep into his eyes.

"Maybe you should take the tasks next time" she grinned as Alex reluctantly nodded. Winking she added "See you back at the house, SLAVE!"

The walk back to the sorority house was now even more humiliating as the panties strained under his half hard cock and displayed it quite prominently. Even worse, the rubbing of the silk over his cock and balls made him even harder as he walked, and by the time he arrived at the sorority house he was completely erect. Humiliated and trying to cover himself, he entered the main living room which now was full of all of the sisters. Every eye turned to greet him as he strode in.

Victoria chuckled as she saw Alex in his almost nude state. "First day didn't go so well did it?"

Alex shook his head but remained silent. He knew better than to try and speak as there was no doubt his tongue would be completely paralyzed in this situation. Cupping his erection in his hand, he stood still and tried to hide his woody as he wondered what was going to come next. Holding his breath he listened as the beautiful Victoria continued.

"Well Alex, among your tasks as our slaveboy is to do all of our laundry. We have a washing machine in our basement, but no dryer, so you will have to hang them out to dry."

Walking over to him standing in the middle of the room, she smiled as she ran her finger down his chest and over the side string of his panties. She felt her own arousal spike as she saw him flinch when she touched him and she could smell both his fear and arousal at her being this close to him. Looking back at her sorority sisters, she could see they were all thoroughly enjoying the choice she had made, as Alex was truly a hunk. Circling him as she spoke, she traced her finger over his sole remaining clothing as she heard his breathing rapidly increase as he was obviously getting quite turned on.

"Being that you only have one article of clothing left; you will of course have to wash it each night. Now, after you have washed everything and hung them out to dry, join us back here in the living room so we can inform you of your remaining tasks for the night." Pointing to a giant pile of dirty clothes, she grinned as she watched his firm tight ass hang out of his tiny panties as he bent down to pick up the pile of clothes.

Taking all of the girl's dirty laundry down to the basement Alex began sorting everything and quickly discovered a new fetish that would haunt him for the rest of his life. The sight and smell of so many used lace panties got him throbbing and hard. Still being a virgin, he had never held a worn pair of woman's panties in his hand and he had to fight the urge sniff deep. The scent of female was powerful and highly arousing, and he throbbed as the perfume wafted over him as he loaded the washer. Reluctantly he removed his own panties and washed them as well and, covering himself as best he could, went back upstairs to learn about his assignments for the rest of the night.

When he entered, the girls all clapped wildly as he padded bare assed into their midst. There he was, naked and exposed to all of them, and reporting for service. Several of the girls who had been in the sorority for a while looked forward to hell week each year for just such moments, but this year and with this pledge it was over the top. Several of the seniors congratulated Victoria on choosing such a fine specimen as Alex and obviously the relished the coming days, anticipating that his initiation was going to be most entertaining. Once he entered and stood red faced and naked before them, Victoria spoke again for the group.

"Alex, one of the rules of the house is no slaveboy is allowed to cover himself or touch his cock while in this house. I will only warn you this one time, so put your hands on your head."

Alex gulped but slowly complied. Closing his eyes, he blushed as he placed his hands on his head and stood before them with his cock standing out at a 90-degree angle, quivering and desperate for release. This whole day of his near nudity followed by having his nostrils subjected to musky female scent infused into all those panties had gotten Alex quite horny and his aching balls really needed to shoot. He also realized that somewhere deep in his psyche a switch had been flipped and he was getting off on having these women control his body. Discovering this, he was ashamed but oddly excited as the warm arousing hormones that had been released now washed over his body and only made him harder.

Watching Alex grow hard, Victoria knew that he was enjoying being ordered around so she decided to play with this new information. Snapping her fingers, she pointed at the floor.

"You may begin your service by showing your new owners the proper respect we deserve. Get on your knees before me and kiss my feet."

Alex instantly obeyed and his cock began to throb and pulse as he licked each toe, kissing and sucking each one carefully. Victoria, now smiling very big, realized they had a true foot slave on their hands and they were all going to thoroughly enjoy this week. With her other foot she reached out to Alex's exposed and dangling cock and balls and began to lazily run circles over them with her toes. Alex moaned as he continued to worship and felt the cum, long denied, start its ascent from his balls to release as he felt the first female ever touch his hard cock in his life, albeit with her foot. As she stroked him, he started panting and shaking, sucking her toes like a wild man. Right at the last moment, she stopped, and Alex wobbled unsteadily, desperate for sweet relief and unconsciously dry humping the air.

"No Alex, there will be no relief for you tonight. You are here to serve us, not us you. This (and she placed her toes right at the base of his balls for emphasis) belongs to us for the whole week, and won't be yours to play with until next Monday. I can't wait to see what state you are in by then!"

Alex groaned as he realized he was going to be teased all week but did not care. The feel of her soft toes on his manhood awakened a beast inside his body, and he was hooked. This was going to be hell week, or maybe heaven week, he wasn't sure yet but he did fill with hope that perhaps he would eventually leave this house with his v-card punched. His hopes rose even further as he heard Victoria's next words.

Standing up, she ran her hands over Alex's ass and purred her approval as she turned to address the other sisters.

"Well Ladies, as President of the Gammas it is my duty to watch over you girls, so, I am going to personally inspect our new property TONIGHT!"

With hooting and laughter, they all clapped as they watched her grab him by the balls and begin walking him upstairs. Following dutifully behind her he throbbed as his mind raced. This was it, at last, he was finally going to lose his virginity! Like a sad little puppy, he could not take his eyes off of her gorgeous ass as she pulled him up each step. Throbbing and pulsing in her hands, when they arrived at her room he thought he would faint as the emotions of finally enjoying the love of a real LIVE woman appeared to be dangling tantalizingly before him. Having waited so long for feel of a woman's touch on his cock, her grip on his testicles was like velvet and he could only imagine what it would be like to plunge his hard rod into her like all those porn movies he had watched over the years.

Entering her room Alex grinned as he saw her enormous brass bed looming before him. Here he was sure he would be fucking this Goddess within seconds, and his mouth salivated at the thought. Victoria, feeling his balls tingling in her hands smiled as she snapped her fingers and pointed to the foot of the bed.

"On your knees slave, hands out, knees wide!"

Robotically Alex knelt, his whole body tensed like a spring ready to explode. Feeling his wrists being cuffed to the bedposts, his breathing grew more rapid as he now knew he was completely helpless. Rubbing her palms up and down his muscular back and down his lightly furred delicious chest, she giggled as she reached between his legs. Harder than any man she had ever felt before, she grew wet thinking of all of the fun she was going to have with him over the next week. Reaching into her closet behind her, she took out a long red scarf and wrapped it around his head, blindfolding him.

"There we go, all nice and safe." She said with a giggle. "We can't let lowly slaves like you see what they should not see."

Chained naked to the foot of her bed, he realized this was hell, a delicious hell, but hell just the same. After she placed the blindfold over his eyes she began to strip. Alex was going crazy as he heard each piece of clothing hit the floor after it was passed over his aching body, imagining her gorgeous naked form just inches from him. Chained as he was he could not move an inch and just sighed in desperation. So close to his ultimate desire, but still so far far away.

Now nude like he, Victoria lay down and started to go to sleep. As she felt her lids growing heavy, she reached out with one foot and placed it firmly over his face while the other she nestled in between his cock and balls. Alex was squirming in delight, but his horniness was almost too much to bear as he felt her toes teasing his body. His arousal grew as he knew she was completely naked but hidden from his eyes and so close he could smell her arousal, just like all those panties in the laundry room. As she drifted off to sleep, he lightly kissed the sole of her foot which she left in his face all night. Eventually, Alex drifted off as well, still chained and throbbing at the foot of her bed.

When he awoke in the morning, he felt a blindfold being put over his eyes and sighed in relief. The relief was short lived and to his great disappointment, he saw that Victoria was clothed.

"Time for your shower Boy" Victoria cheerfully announced and she unchained him from the bed. Before Alex could get his bearings, he found himself handcuffed behind his back, reblindfolded and led down the hall into the bathroom. To his great shame he was directed to the toilet and told to relieve himself. It was explained to him that they did not trust him alone with his penis unsupervised, so all his eliminations were to be chaperoned for the whole week. Alex blushed, but eventually did his business, to the great delight of the crowd of girls gathered to watch. His hopes grew again as he was led into the showers and he could hear the sound of laughing girls and running water and only imagine the delightful scene in progress.

He was still blindfolded, but would have gleefully traded his left nut to be able to see what was going on for just a single minute. From the sounds around him it was obvious that at least 4 or 5 girls were all showering just inches away from his body and being this close to so many nude coeds had his cock worked up into a frenzy. He was of course hard, and sensing all that delicious female flesh so close, his dick started throbbing as if to want to find its own way to paradise without bringing the rest of his body along for the party.

He jumped when he felt the first female hands touch his body. Two pairs of hands now scrubbed Alex thoroughly; his hair, neck, face and especially his ass and penis. By the end of the delicious ordeal Alex was insane with lust but still cuffed and therefore helpless. Quickly frog marched out of the shower he was taken into the changing room and dried off. Once outside of the shower the blindfold and handcuffs were removed and he was told to go get his uniform on, as he would be late for class.

Alex, still unused to being naked around women, really had to fight the urge to cover himself as he walked downstairs to retrieve his "uniform". Every time that he did a rogue Omega would slap him on the ass and scream at him to keep his hands off their property. Eventually he made it downstairs and entered the laundry room and spied his "uniform" hanging on the line.

To his great horror, it had obviously shrunk! When he looked it over he realized he should have hand washed it, as the instructions clearly stated it was delicate. Now his humiliation only grew worse as the tiny panties from the day before now were ridiculously small and looked as if they might disintegrate at the slightest touch. Struggling for almost 20 minutes to get the panties on he eventually succeeded but he was terror struck as he stood before one of the mirrors installed over the washing machine.

If he thought yesterday was embarrassing, he was wrong. Today it was almost like he WAS naked as every curve of his cock and balls were highlighted by the tight panties and looking at his reflection in the mirror he almost thought he could count each vein on his shaft. The fabric was clearly straining to contain his above average sized package and he began to sweat as he heard the distinct sound of fibers ripping. He knew now that for the rest of Hell Week he was going to have to be very very careful with his uniform if he wanted to maintain any modesty at all. Exiting the Gamma House to rush to his first class he already was blushing as catcalls and whistles filled the air as he was spotted.