Hell Week Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a good thing that this was a fairly opened minded University as most schools would have a problem with some frat boy coming to class half naked. Some teachers barely raised an eyebrow, recognizing a Hell Week hazing stunt for what it was, but others were less than charitable. Mrs. Smith, his History 102 teacher was especially harsh and told Alex to sit in the back so as to not make too much of a spectacle of himself. This admonishment, if it was even possible, humiliated him almost as much as his near nudity did.

Alex white knuckled his way through the rest of his classes, constantly taunted and teased by delighted coeds all day who took great delight viewing so much of his tight cut body now exposed to their gaze. As the day progressed he grew more and more nervous as he knew eventually he would have to run the gauntlet of the commons again. As his last class ended, the butterflies in his stomach began to riot as he looked at the clock and realized it was time for the dreaded walk home. There was no way to avoid the Commons and he knew that this was the point where he was going to be MOST exposed all day. Maybe today he could slip through unnoticed by any of the Omega girls and make it to the "relative" safety of the sorority house, but he had doubts. At least there his humiliations were somewhat private.

Alex walked quickly through the crowd of students, enduring a series of pinches to his ass and strokes to his manhood as an endless parade of young women took this opportunity to grab and prod. He tried to ignore them as best he could as he realized that once free of this crowded square he would be able to discreetly sneak back home. Just as he reached the edge of the most trafficked area his heart sank as he heard his name called out.

"Oh foot slut! Don't run away so fast, you have some tasks to perform today!!!!" His obvious arousal by the soft curve of a woman's foot had been noted by all of the Gammas and they now intended on taking full advantage of this information.

His blood ran cold as he stopped and turned but he had knew he had no choice. For the week he was at their mercy and so with his heart sinking and his head hanging down he walked over to the three Omega Girls sitting on one of the benches in the middle of the quad.

"Today Alex, we have decided you need you to earn a little money. You did so spectacularly poorly at the questions yesterday, we are taking mercy on you and only giving you the option of performing a task." Laughing at his obvious growing arousal and humiliation the first girl continued. "You know we are feeding you while you are our GUEST, and so we expect to be compensated and hence this little fundraiser. Now, get on your knees and spread your legs out wide."

Alex complied and realized that in this position he was REALLY exposed. Every curve and crevice of his balls and cock were completely visible through the thin silky fabric of the panties and the obvious spectacle was already attracting a growing crowd. There was little separating him from complete nudity but just a few inches of fabric so he was about as nearly nude as he could get. As he knelt in this embarrassing position, he felt something being put around his neck. Lifting the sign up to see what it said, his cock twitched as he read the contents.

"Foot Massage - 5 minutes, 5 dollars".

"Oh J-J-J-Jesus!" Alex stammered out as his cock began to steadily rise and his ears picked up the distinct sound of fabric starting to rip. This was a nightmare; his own erection was in the process of destroying his only clothing for the week. A few more minutes of this and it would no doubt pop off entirely and he would be left completely naked in front of 1000 students. Adding to his troubles was the fact the he was now completely at the center of attention of the entire plaza so his imminent nudity would be on full display to almost every girl on campus.

His fear grew since he knew that If an attractive girl came up and asked for a foot massage, he was done for. The Omega girls had discovered something he had long known, that the soft fleshy toes and sultry curve of a woman's foot were like gasoline to his erotic fire. Within seconds his fear was realized as a beautiful Latin girl approached waving 3 five dollar bills in the air. Obviously she had intentions to book his services for a while.

Wearing a thin white cotton sundress backlit by the setting sun revealing her beautiful curves beneath she was truly stunning. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra or panties underneath, and her large full breasts caused the top of her dress to pucker in all the right places both to his delight and angst. Alex tried to look away but being a horny eighteen-year-old virgin made that possibility impossible. Visually devouring the beautiful vision approaching him waving her money he knew he was only making things worse by staring but he was helpless to resist. Struggling to will his cock into submission, he felt the fabric of his panties stretch to the limit as he was now at full mast. The gorgeous and very sultry Latina looked down at him kneeling on the ground and smiled, adding a little wink just for emphasis.

"I guess that's for me isn't it? Well, the girls of Omega house tell me you have quite a thing for feet, so this ought to be a treat for you."

As she finished speaking she placed her left foot right on his chest as she handed over the money. Alex was trembling as he saw her perfect toes, her long curved arch, the delectable sole and to top it all off, a little silver ankle bracelet with a key on it dangling right in front of his face. Sitting on the bench she pointed to her foot and grinned.

"I think you should kiss it first before you start massaging."

Alex almost burst out of his panties right then, but somehow miraculously the fabric held. Reaching down he closed his eyes and lightly kissed each toe before taking the foot in his hand and beginning the massage. Feeling his strong hands caress her instep, she sighed as she slumped down on the bench.

For the next 15 minutes Alex slavishly and tenderly kissed, sucked and massaged this Latin beauties foot. Both she and he were in heaven and she threw her head back and moaned in appreciation as he kissed his way up her right sole. A crowd, mostly of girls, gathered to watch the display and many were getting quite aroused at the sight. Here was this hunky guy, almost naked, completely adoring this lucky girl's feet. Several started to root around in their bags for money to get in line for their treatment. He would have no shortage of willing customers now.

When the beauty moaned and wriggled her toes in Alex's mouth, obviously on the verge of an orgasm caused entirely by the worship of her feet, the inevitable happened and the fabric finally gave way. This had been too much and Alex's cock, which had been straining on the edge of its full length amazingly got even harder and started to throb uncontrollably the tiny strings snapped. The increase in his erection coupled with the throbbing had been too much for the weakened fabric and the panties burst off like the release of a rubber band that had been wound too tight. In just seconds, the ruined garment now lay in a pile in between his legs.

Alex was completely naked now and to the delight of all of the girls present, visibly dripping pre-cum on the ground.

Alex almost reached for his panties, but caught himself. He knew he would be punished if he acted too rashly. The Omega girls present applauded his performance and told him to collect the remains of his "uniform" and to try and repair them as much as possible. He had passed his task for the day. His face red with humiliation he quickly tied the broken strings into a knot and ran the rest of the way to the sorority house. As he ran he heard the crowd of girls applauding and whistling and asking if he would be back tomorrow.

That night, like the one before, Alex performed laundry duty but now was especially careful with the shredded remains of his only remaining garment. If he tied each side they could still be used, but in their degraded state he was closer to exposure each minute than ever before. When he emerged from the laundry room into the living room, nude of course, his face turned white as he saw the Latin girl from earlier sitting on the couch, obviously enjoying seeing his full display.

Victoria took Alex by the hand and brought him over to the girl.

"Alex, I think you have met my cousin Martina. She will be staying with us this week, and as a special gift to her, I told her that she could enjoy your company in her room tonight."

Martina winked and Alex just sheepishly smiled as she led him by the hand upstairs and, as Victoria had the night before, tied him to the end of her bed. One thing she did differently however was to leave his blindfold off and he was going crazy with desire as her brown flawless skin was slowly exposed as she stripped. When she finally completely naked, Alex was in heaven, but, tied to the end of the bed he desperately struggled, to the obvious delight of Martina. Scooting to the end of the bed she wriggled her pussy right in his face.

'I think you have some unfinished business from the afternoon, don't you?"

Alex didn't need to be told twice and his whole body vibrated as he realized he was going to taste his first pussy. Having watched quite a bit of porn growing up, he tried every trick he had seen and spent the next 2 hours eating her out to multiple orgasms. He was pleased to find that he was doing it right as her increasing moans and writhing guided him on his journey. If she was silent, he did something different, if she was loud, he did whatever he was doing more. To Martina's delight she found him a natural talent and his desperate eager tongue pleased her for hours.

Finally, around midnight, Martina passed out, her pussy still shoved dripping into his face. Alex remained bound at the foot of the bed and was hornier than he thought possible as his precum leaked out of his cock like a sieve. Sighing in total joy at his first sexual experience he blissfully went to sleep. His face was completely covered in Martina's juices and his nose placed firmly up her snatch so that he breathed in her delicious scent deep into his lungs. Her warm sexy musky perfume filled his heart (and balls) with a dull aching and longing for sweet denied release.

The next day passed much like the first two had with the teasing shower, the constant near nudity (now made worse by the degraded state of his uniform), the taunts of delighted coeds at his near naked state and the feeling of dread as he realized it was time for his afternoon dash through the commons. Now with classes over, Alex looked around nervously for any Omega girls before he entered the quad. Hiding behind a trashcan, he waited until it appeared that the coast was clear and decided to make a run for it. He was over halfway completed with Hell Week and still had maintained SOME dignity. If he could make it through today, he would almost be home free. Tomorrow was Thursday and as there was no school on Friday, even if he was completely stripped, his nudity would be brief and he could serve out the rest of his sentence at the Sorority House in private over the weekend. All he had to do was just had to make it through this last obstacle.

Right as he stepped into the commons his heart stopped as he felt two pairs of female hands grab his shoulders.

"Going home so soon Alex?" Jill, another of the Omega girls asked.

"No mistress, just here to serve you." he robotically responded. Alex learned that the more degrading and subservient he sounded, the more merciful the treatment he usually received. At least that is what he THOUGHT was true.

"I know you think you are almost home free and if can make it through today you might escape being forced to parade around campus naked. Well, today should be your final big test. Please assume the position."

Alex hung his head as he dropped to his knees. Preparing himself for some new humiliation he was surprised when the girls placed a dog collar around his neck and then proceeded to chain his wrists to it. In this new position, he could not cover himself at all, and the way he was positioned, his whole manhood would be completely exposed to whatever attack they decided to inflict on him. When two other Omega girls emerged from the now daily crowd he saw that they were holding two balloons. Alex looked puzzled as he could not imagine what they could be used for.

When each balloon was tied to the drawstring of his panties, and then tied together he held his breath as he knew what they were planning. This would certainly be the end of his panties and would mean the rest of the week would be spent in the nude if the balloons launched. Now, after all his effort trying to preserve his modesty his uniform would be carried off into the air, thus exposing him completely and he began to sweat as the reality sunk in at the extent of his predicament. With his arms chained to his neck he would be forced to walk home completely exposed with everything hanging out and no way to shield his shame. When the balloons were tied together and a third string placed in his mouth Alex began to really sweat.

Laughing as she looked into his reddening and panicked face, Jill ordered him to close his mouth. Now holding the taunt string holding the balloons back from launching into the air his face began to drip with nervous perspiration. Seeing him struggle, and looking down at the nearly shredded panties between his legs, she smirked.

"Ok Alex, here is the deal. Your humiliating ordeal is almost over and all you have to do is keep your mouth closed. For the next fifteen minutes any girl here can do anything they want to you. They can tickle you, they can lick you, they can stroke you, but they can't hurt you. If you can keep your mouth closed, you won't have to flash everyone here and you can keep your uniform for the rest of Hell Week. On the other hand, once your mouth opens, those balloons straining in your teeth will lift off and so will your panties. Once gone you will be nude for the duration. Understand?"

Hearing her words, the large crowd of girls erupted in boisterous laughter and applause, the ingenuity of this final test impressing them all and each preparing to add her own torment to get Alex to open his mouth. Lining up, he looked around in terror as he saw that there were no shortage of volunteers to tease his mouth open.

Alex nodded in agreement and braced himself for the erotic assault. For the first twelve minutes he valiantly held on, but it was very difficult, every ounce of his strength needed to keep from bursting out in laughter. Girl after girl approached and stroked his chest, licked his nipples, tickled his stomach and underarms but he somehow valiantly held on.

He was shaking and groaning but his teeth remained firmly gripped on the string, but he was worried as he knew he was slowly losing his grip, his whole body shaking uncontrollably. Knowing he only had a few more minutes to endure, he doubled his resolve, but his cock was not cooperating with his plans. Completely erect and again straining at the fabric to come out, he feared his panties would pop off even without the balloons as the strain on the thin silk was fast reaching the end of the tolerance of the fabric. To add to his troubles, he was now severely leaking and several girls pointed at the dark stain that had formed on the crotch. The precum flowing from Alex was pretty steady and already was making for quite a sticky mess.

Almost to the end of his ordeal he grew hopeful he might make it and retain his meagre covering. His hopes were short lived when to his horror, but also great arousal, he spied Martina emerge from the crowd. Sitting down on a bench in front of him kneeling spread on the ground she casually removed her sandals and wriggled her sexy toes in the air. Now he knew that they were bringing in the big guns and he knew he was doomed. It was only amount of time.

His penis, like a dog greeting its long lost owner, instantly began to bob and twitch, anxious to get out and greet its mistress. Alex closed his eyes tight, trying to think of as many non-erotic thoughts he could conjure to slow his growing erection but it was no use, he was too horny and she was too beautiful to resist. When Martina casually and very slowly began to run her toes over his silk encased balls and then lightly stroke his throbbing leaking dick through the fabric with her big toe it was too much for his jizz addled brain to handle. The silky feel of the panties being rubbed over his sensitive head by her gorgeous toes caused every neuron to fire off at once at the sensation. Instantly out of his mouth exploded the largest and deepest groan any had ever heard, sounding more like an injured seal than a horny half naked frat boy. As he loudly groaned, his mouth flew open and he released the string.

SWOOSH!!!!!

The sound of the balloons launching into the atmosphere caused the crowd to erupt into laughter and applause as his nude trap now had been sprung. Popping his eyes open Alex watched helplessly as his battered, torn and tattered panties rocketed into the sky, quickly drifting off into the glare of sunset never to be seen again. Looking down at his cock, drooling pre-cum uncontrollably he realized that he was going to have a very, very, very humiliating remainder to his hell week now.

Grabbing his collar Martina pulled his face forward and deeply kissed him as she felt his wrists struggle to get loose and reach for her. Pushing him away with her foot she watched him stare at the key dangling from her ankle, obviously now understanding the significance.

"I sure am looking forward to tonight! Now I guess you better run home as you are putting on quite a show out here in public and I want you to save your strength for your other duties." Winking and then waving her ankle chain before his face she smiled as she added. "I will unlock your wrists when you make it back. GOOD LUCK!"

Martina felt herself grow wet as she watched his delicious bare naked ass wiggle away as he desperately tried to run home through the crowd. With his arms chained to his neck, he was quite helpless to resist the constant grabbing and poking at his cock and balls by the frenzied coeds impeding his escape. She looked forward to seeing what state his cock would be in by the time he got home and already was planning on what she was going to have him do to earn the use of the key to unchain his wrists. Alex had no idea yet, but his hell week was about to get a whole lot more humiliating now.