Hell, Yeah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let the command settle for a moment in my lust-addled brain. I could feel myself blushing, wanting more than anything for him to put his mouth between my legs, but not sure if I had the courage to ask for it. "Shaun." I gasped, hoping and praying he would put me out of my misery and lick my pussy. I was on fire.

"Ask me nicely, Baby and I'll do it."

"Please," I moaned, the word drawn out as I exhaled. "Please, Shaun."

Shaun shook his head, his nose teasing my curls, his breath hot against my wetness. I wanted it so badly I could have cried. "Give me what I want and I'll give you what you want." Shaun's voice was deep, hoarse with desire. It faintly registered in my brain that he was as turned on as I was.

I was fairly certain I was blushing from head to toe. Shaun waited patiently, paused just above my pussy. Every muscle in my body was taut with expectation and screaming for release. My bound hands fuelled my excitement. "Please. Please lick my pussy." The words ripped from my throat.

"Good girl," Shaun said softly, spreading my trembling thighs with his large hands. Leaning in, he gently licked the smooth outer lips of my labia; I could feel the slickness of my juices lubricating his path. Our first night together Shaun had admired my tidy bikini wax, liking the bare skin of my pussy below and the small patch of curls above. Knowing he liked it so much, I'd kept the grooming up. I loved the feeling of his tongue and fingers against my bare pussy just as much as he did.

The voracious sounds floating around the bedroom could only have come from me, but in my pleasure I could care less if the neighbours heard. Shaun's attention to my pussy was driving me higher. He flicked his tongue teasingly against my clit before plunging it deeply inside of me, licking my hot walls, thrusting in and out. I was so soaked I could hear the scandalous wet noises coming from down below quite clearly. Shaun teased me for a time, keeping up the enthusiastic drive of his tongue into my pussy. I could feel the creeping advance of my first orgasm; my breath hitched greedily. Shaun must have sensed my impending orgasm too because he pulled back, watching my face intently.

"Fuck!" I yelled, pulling ineffectually against the pantyhose that tied me to the headboard, wanting to hit something in my frustration. I could feel the ripples of my not-quite-orgasm fade away into nothingness. My body cramped with need. "Shaun!"

"Didn't I tell you this was a lesson in patience?" Shaun teased; the wicked little grin back on his face.

"Are you going to make me ask for that too?" I yelled, irritated by my need to come and my inability to do anything about it. At first being tied up seemed sexy, in my frustrated state it just seemed cruel. "Fuck's sake, Shaun."

Shaun clucked his tongue disapprovingly, laughing into the musky space between my legs. I hated that his breath was a small thrill against my raging clit, hated that he had all the control and I had none, hated even more than it still aroused me so damn much.

"You're so cute when you're angry," Shaun smiled, blowing a stream of hot air against the wetness of my pussy lips. I writhed at the faint sensation, growling deep in my throat. "Maybe I'll keep you like this."

It took all my willpower to bite back the rude retort which hovered on my lips. My entire being was focussed solely on my need to come; I didn't want to ruin my chances by mouthing off to Shaun. There was only so much torment I could take. I changed tack, batting my eyelashes at the man between my thighs, moaning as seductively as I could.

He laughed, seeing right through my ruse. "I love you like this," Shaun teased, reaching his hand up to lightly trace the swollen bud of my clitoris. My hips came off the bed. "You're so sexy right now." I could feel the light touch of his hand as if from far away. The pinprick of an orgasm was building again; frantically I tried to keep my breathing regular, my limbs still. If he didn't see it coming, he couldn't stop it.

"Your body is amazing," Shaun continued, drawing his fingers through my wet heat, hesitating at the opening to my core. The fluttering of his fingers made me crazy. I bit my lip, trying not to betray how good he was making me feel. "I've never seen anything like it. You're gorgeous." His free hand ran along the curving length of my waist and hips. "You're like one of those sexy, naked ladies in a Rubens painting."

I laughed through the haze of sensation he was creating with his fingers. Trust Shaun to say something silly at a crucial moment. I was hardly in the mood to discuss art.

"Mind you, I'm sure they didn't ever get this wet." His fingers slid effortlessly through my slick juices before teasing again at the entrance to my pussy. "I don't ever think any woman has been this wet." Three fingers slid easily into me; I cried out at the gratifying fullness. Laughing, Shaun bent his head, but not before giving me a roguish wink. Wordlessly I watched as he placed his lips to my clit and sucked.

I exploded, screaming his name.

Vaguely I was aware of Shaun rising up and stretching out beside me, reaching up to undo my bonds; his warm hands caressed my body, his breath a hot sigh against my ear as he whispered endearments I couldn't quite understand in my ecstasy. I could feel myself floating, the waning spasms of my muscles fading out into a blissful calm.

"What about you?" I murmured drowsily, curling up against the comforting heat of Shaun's body; aware of the steely length of his erection pressed between us.

Shaun kissed the top of my head. "Don't worry about me. You can owe me one."

"Alright," I sighed, already feeling the contentment in my body morph into sleep. "But payback is a bitch."

"Hell, yeah," Shaun replied huskily

The last thing I remember hearing before drifting off was his deep rumble of laughter.

12