All Comments on 'Hellcats - What Good Girls Do'

by LL72

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Jesus saves" tattoo on the goalie's cock

I wonder, as the Christian girl sucked the goalie and saw the "Jesus Saves" tattoo on the goalie's mighty cock. As she took his hard penis in her hand and caressed it, then kissed it, then tongued it, then squeezed it and then caressed his balls before going-down on it and sucking the life out of his Christian penis... I wonder if she thought about God, her faith, and her moral convictions... especially as he carnally thrust in and out of her mouth..

Or, more likely, few of those "heavenly" or "higher" thoughts quickly vanished from her mind as she got to the business of blowing him. She so wanted to suck and swallow him, and taste his sperms.

It's similar to that cross tattoo a Christian girl's nonChristian boyfriend sees above her cunt as he sees her pussy in all its sexy beauty that first time, before he enters her. As he prepares to enter her and end her "Christian innocent," it's quite a site for him to see his nonChristian penis rubbing up against her wet pussy lips, just under the tattoo. Or that cross necklace she always wears which bounces between her sexy boobies as she rides him hard.

As the Christian girl enjoys her nonChristian boyfriend's powerful thrusts deep into her good girl pussy, does she think about God or her faith? This is particularly pertinent during those most intimate of moments between a couple when the woman feels her man make his final thrusts and senses his cock spasming and instinctively knows he will soon finish in her.

As she feels his impressive nonChristian cock explode his love and sperm-laden cum deep into his Christian girlfriend's sweet innocent Christian pussy, she doesn't think about heaven or her God. She wraps her arms around him even more tightly and kisses him even more passionately as she loves the new sensations his passionate thrusts give her. She never wants him to pull-out of her pussy, which so wants to be fucked all throughout the night. She will now enter into a sexual relationship with him and enjoy being fucked by him after their dates.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLL72@LL72
1194 Followers
I write stories about fantastic sex, that's fantastic in all senses of the word: Great - I write about mind blowing orgasms and people having the best sex they ever had, with all the women wet and the guys hard, no-one gets cramp or has a headache or can't perform. Not credibl...