Hello, a Dark Night Goodbye

Story Info
She cheats, should he keep or not?
5.3k words
3.78
85k
76
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

This is a story of fiction. This is a copyrighted work and may not be published by anyone but me, Zeb_Carter.

*****

It was one of the biggest arguments we had ever had. So big that I moved out of our home. For more than ten years it had been our home. Now, well now it was just a place where I had lived for the last six months. My wife and I had met eleven years earlier. It was at, of all places, a wedding. I was a friend of the groom, she was a friend of the bride. We danced together the entire night. Her name was Jennifer, she liked to be called Jen or Jenny. She was thirty-seven, I was thirty-five. After that night we started seeing each other almost exclusively. I say almost exclusively because we really hadn't agreed to do that yet.

I had a date or two over the next month or so. Jenny had several also. Mine didn't amount to much, at least for me they didn't, I really liked Jenny. I guess hers didn't pan out to much either. After a couple of months, we were out on one of our many dates when I brought up us being exclusive. She wasn't surprised and agreed readily. We were on our way to a life together. Six months after that I asked her to marry me. She said yes. No thinking about it, no hesitation. Just a resounding yes. Three months later we were married.

She was a tiger in bed. I was really happy about that. Even after we married, she was always eager to climb into bed with me whenever I wanted. She hardly ever initiated our sex sessions. On the rare occasions Jenny started our lovemaking, she was even hotter than usual. I really loved her and she said she loved me. She loved to experiment. Oral, Anal, Bondage. She loved it all. She also showed me some things that I didn't know about. Our sex life was great and varied.

After ten years, she just suddenly shut down. Not all at once, but slowly over about a year. First, she stopped allowing me to perform anal sex. Then bondage. Then she stopped wanting to give me blowjobs. She still liked me giving her oral sex for a while, then she would stop me and just tell me to stick it in her and fuck her until I came. Then that stopped too. I was cut off. No explanation. I thought it might be a medical problem. I asked her to make an appointment with the doctor. She did.

The doctor ran a bunch of tests. They all came back normal. Her hormones were normal. All the parts of her they could or had tests for came back normal. The doctor suggested it might be an emotional problem. Jenny just snorted and shook her head. I nodded at the doctor and left the room so they could talk in private. Jenny came out crying. I tried to comfort her, but she just shook off my arm and hurried ahead. She had an appointment with the staff psychiatrist. I was hopeful.

She kept her appointment. For the next three months, she went to the psychiatrist. Then she told me I was to come with her. I would like to say that we had sex as she talked about what was bothering her, but we didn't. We arrived at the doctor's office. It was a woman psychiatrist. She sat behind her desk. Jenny and I were in the two chairs in front of her desk. The doctor's name was Amy Meyers.

"Jen," Amy told her.

Jenny looked at me, turning in her seat to face me. She didn't smile. She was crying. I shook my head as she began.

"My wonderful husband, John...you have been wonderful, loving and caring. I have fallen in love with another, I'm sorry to tell you. No, not another man. She came into my life six months ago. She taught me things...she taught me how to love another woman. She..."

"Fuck you slut!" I shouted, getting up and walking out of the doctor's office.

"John, please listen, I love you, I really do," she shouted as she followed me out into the hallway.

"Bullshit! If you loved me you wouldn't be cheating on me with another woman, now would you?"

"But, John..."

"Like I said in there, fuck you slut. Go live with your sweetheart, whore."

Jen dropped to her knees crying even harder. I was out the door and in the car driving away before Jenny could catch me. I watched her in the rearview mirror as I sped out of the parking lot. I went home, even though I knew she would be right behind me. I stood at the front door, waiting for her. I saw a strange car pull up in the drive. It was Amy and Jenny. I laughed.

When the door opened, I made sure it closed before the doctor could get in. Jenny went to reopen it, but I blocked her, grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the couch. Doctor Meyers started pounding on the front door. I ignored it.

"So, are you leaving me for this woman? Or do you want me to leave? I asked calmly.

"John, I still love you..."

"But not enough to have sex with me or even hug me anymore?"

"John, my dear, you have to understand..."

"Oh I understand, you cheated on me with a woman. You are a slut. A whore."

"John, I'm none of those," she was crying again.

"You better bone up on the definitions of those words. You are a cheating whore. Although those two words together are redundant."

"Oh god, John, I love you..."

"But you're not sorry you cheated on me, right?"

"Uh..."

"Tell me you're sorry for cheating on me and you'll never do it again!" I almost shouted.

"I can't. I don't know what will happen..."

"Fuck you. The house is in both our names. Do you want me to leave so you can set up house with your lover? Or do you want to leave?"

"I'm not leaving you, John. Please let me explain..."

I turned, went to the front door and opened it. Amy almost fell in.

"You can move in with your lover now," I told her.

"What? Jen, did you tell him?" she asked Jenny.

"No, but you just did." I just shook my head.

"Well, nice ethics you have Doc. Real nice. I will be reporting you."

I went upstairs and started packing my clothes. It took me an hour to move out with as much stuff as I felt was mine. The computers went with me. I left Jen the tablet. The laptop I had was owned by the company I worked for. I got my clothes and a bunch of towels and such. I also pulled all the guns out of the gun safe. Those I locked in the trunk and dumped all the clothes and stuff on top.

I went back in, looked around one last time. Jen was on the couch with Amy, talking.

"'Bye slut," I told Jen.

"John, wait a minute," Amy said.

I looked at her with murder in my eyes. She shut her mouth before she could utter another word. I just stared at her.

"Well, how does it feel to be a home wrecker, bitch?"

"John, things happen..."

"Oh shut the fuck up cunt!" I shouted and walked out the door slamming it as hard as I could behind me. Three of the six glass panes broke. I laughed loudly.

I drove away.

Six months later I had moved into an apartment close to work. I heard from friends that Jenny had left Amy. I had to laugh again. Then I got a check in the mail with a note from Jen. "This is your half of the equity we had in the house at the time you left." It was a pretty handsome sum. I also heard she couldn't keep up with the mortgage payments once she broke up with Amy. Again I laughed. I also heard she was living in an apartment close to her work.

I was also informed by the State Ethics Board that Amy had lost both her licenses. Her license to practice medicine and her psychiatric license. I guess that's when she and Jen broke up. One of the witnesses called was Jen. I guess she told the truth. At least I had a little to feel good about. Neither of us filed for divorce. I wasn't seeing anyone, I threw myself into my work. I did hear Jen went out with a couple of guys she worked with but always went home alone.

I still loved her, deep down inside. And after a year of being apart, I started to rethink a lot of things. But I'll be damned if I would make the first move. Although I thought about her a lot. A whole lot.

Then the letter showed up. I almost tossed it in the garbage. I stood there looking at the handwritten envelope. It was her handwriting. Instead of throwing it out, I put it on my dresser. Right in the middle so I saw it each day when I got up and when I went to bed. After about a week, I opened it.

Dear John,

I had to laugh. I was wondering if she got the significance of that salutation. Probably not.

Dear John,

I hope this letter finds you well. No, I really do. I want to apologize to you. What I did, with Amy, was my fault and completely wrong of me to even contemplate. I am so sorry I hurt you.

A lot has happened. To me and others. I broke up with Amy...not quite true, she broke up with me after I testified against her. I told her I wouldn't lie for her. Anyway, she can no longer practice. She had to take a menial task at a fast food place. No one else would hire her. I'm pretty sure you're glad to hear that.

John, I must tell you, I have gone out on dates with other men. I let them take me to dinner, then I went home alone. I just can't find anyone as nice as you were to me when we were dating. I also know that was wrong and I'm sorry I did it, but you made pretty clear you never wanted to see me again. Also, I haven't even looked at another woman. I hope that surprises you. I also hope this surprises you. I love you. With all my heart.

I love you so much, I can't think of anyone but you. You are in my thoughts all day and all night. I dream of you. When I wake up in the morning I think of you first thing. I look over to your side of the bed. I cry when I don't find you there.

Please tell me what I have to do to get you to come back to me. I am at your mercy. I am your wife. I will do anything you tell me to do. Honest. I need to talk to you about this, in person, not over the phone, not in a return letter. You know my cell number. Text me a time and place to meet you. I'll be there, I promise.

Love you,

Jenny

I set the letter down. I was sitting there wondering if she really meant what she wrote? I let the letter sit there for another week before I decided to text her and see what happened. What would it cost, a couple of hours, a couple of bucks?

I texted her that Friday night.

"8:30p Holiday Inn Rm 1204."

I got her reply.

"I'll be there."

I had the room. I just needed to pick up some beer and wine. We would see how far she was willing to go. I got to the room at seven. I got some ice for the cooler. Then I lay down and watched some T.V.

The knock on the door came at exactly 8:30. I got up and opened the door. She was beautiful. My heart started to pound in my chest. She had on a sexy red cocktail dress. Red stockings and red underwear. Well, at least her bra was red. I had to assume her panties were also if she was wearing any.

"Come in," I told her standing aside.

"Thank you," she said reaching up and caressing my cheek as she passed me. I sighed quietly.

"You're welcome," I said closing the door.

We turned and faced each other. I looked her up and down. She smiled. I scowled. She stopped smiling.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well, like my letter said, I will do anything to get you back." I nodded.

"Take your clothes off," I told her. She frowned. "Or do I rip them off?"

"Okay, I'll take them off," she said. "Unzip my dress?"

She turned her back to me. I gently pulled the zipper down. She shrugged her shoulders and let the dress float down her body to puddle around her feet. Bending over she not only picked up her dress, she showed me she was wearing a thong. She still had a great looking ass. She stood up, tossed the dress on the bed, reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Shrugging her shoulders she let it fall, catching it in her hand. She tossed it on the bed with her dress. Turning back to face me, she slipped her thong down her legs and tossed it over the shoulder.

"I assume you want me to keep the stockings and garter belt on?"

"That will be fine," I told her looking at her body. God, she was so beautiful.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Anything. You said you will do anything I ask."

"I will."

"On your knees."

She looked at me, nodded and slowly lowered herself to her knees. She smiled up at me. I slapped her face. Her eyes opened wide, her mouth opened. I pushed my dick into her mouth.

"Suck," I commanded.

Slowly, she started to suck my cock. She wasn't doing a very good job.

"You can do better than that," I said.

She pulled me out of her mouth, hung her head. "I can," she said, put me back in her mouth and started sucking again.

"That's much better. Now...I'm going to ask you some questions. You said you would be honest with me. Didn't you?"

She nodded.

"Good. How many guys did you go out with?" Her eyes opened wide. She pulled me from her mouth once again.

"Seven." She popped me back into her mouth.

"How many did you kiss?" She pulled me from her mouth.

"Seven." Then I was back in her mouth and she was sucking me really hard.

"Did any of them feel you up?"

She nodded.

"Did any of them finger your pussy?"

She shook her head no.

"Did you fuck any of them?"

She shook her head no, again.

"Did you want to fuck any of them?" Her eyes closed.

She nodded yes, pulling me from her mouth. "But I didn't because it would have been wrong. Just like with Amy, it was very wrong what I did to you." Her mouth was back on my cock.

My balls were starting to tighten up. I pulled my cock from her mouth.

"Get up. Just stand there while I think," I told her. She nodded, standing.

My mind was racing. I looked at her once again. She stood there letting me admire her. Her nipples were hard. Her pussy was leaking down her legs. God, she was so hot. Even at forty-seven she still looked like thirty-five.

"Get on the bed and masturbate for me."

The one thing she had never done for me in all the years we knew each other. She clenched her teeth. I saw her jaw muscles tighten. She almost said something but thought better. She climbed up onto the bed. Lay on her back and spread her legs. Her pussy was really wet. She pushed her hand down to her pussy. She started to rub her clit. She moaned as she did.

"Put two finger in your cunt," I told her.

She looked at me with murder in her eyes. She hated that word. She slipped two fingers down her slit and into her vagina. I could hear the squishy sounds her pussy made. She was still looking at me with hate in her eyes. I climbed up on the bed and knelt at her side. I slapped her face.

"Don't you ever look at me like that, cunt," I told her. She started to say something, I slapped her before she could. She whimpered but kept fucking her pussy with her fingers. "Does your pussy feel good with your fingers moving in it?" I asked.

She nodded. She was still clenching her jaw with anger, yet her eyes were now full of passion.

"That's it, keep fucking that cunt until you cum," I told her.

She groaned as she pushed her fingers in and out of her body.

"I have more questions for you. Are you ready?" I asked watching her.

"Yes," she croaked.

"You have masturbated before?"

"Yes."

"How long have you been masturbating?" I asked.

"Since I was very young."

"Really? So you could have masturbated for me during our marriage when I asked?"

"Yes."

"Then why didn't you? You did practically everything else."

"Oh god," she shook with a small orgasm. "I was embarrassed to do that in front of you. I don't know why, but I was. I'm sorry."

"Did you masturbate for your other boyfriends?"

"No. It's always been something I did alone."

"Did you masturbate for Amy?" I asked. I knew the answer.

"Yes. But we were both doing it to get off together."

"And you don't think we could have done that?"

"You would have masturbated for me?"

"I'm asking the questions. But, yes, I would have."

"And now?"

"No."

"Oh god, oh god," she cried shaking with an orgasm.

"Keep going," I told her. "When you masturbated while we were together, who did you think of?"

"You."

"Only me?"

"Yes. Only you. I still think of you. Right now I'm thinking of you fucking me," she said. "Oh god." She yelled shaking with an orgasm again.

"With Amy, you didn't think of her?"

"Oh god...yes. Yes, I thought of her while I was with her. Will I ever...I love you so much. Oh god." She was coming again.

"Okay stop. Stop playing with yourself," I told her.

She slowly pulled her fingers out of her pussy.

"Lick them clean," I told her.

She nodded bringing her fingers to her mouth. In they went. She moaned as she sucked and licked them. Then she pulled them out and wiped the saliva on her chest.

"Any more questions?" she asked.

"A lot. But right now, I'm tired. Tomorrow is Saturday, I have booked this room for tonight. I'm going to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Pull down the covers and get into bed."

She nodded, climbing off the bed. I went to the bathroom. I stripped down and did a few other things in there. I then went out, turned on the bedside light on my side of the bed and turned off all the rest. I climbed in, turned the light off and pulled the covers up. Jenny rolled over to me and cuddled up to my back.

"I love you," she whispered.

"So you have said," I told her.

I heard her suck in her breath. She started to sob but didn't move away. I closed my eyes and fell asleep quickly. Having a warm naked body against me did wonders for falling asleep.

I woke the next morning to a feeling I had only had once in the last couple of years and it was only last night. Opening my eyes, I looked down at my crotch. Jen was sucking my cock. She was trying to smile until she saw my eyes were open. She stopped smiling.

"Why is it you look like you enjoy doing that, yet for almost a year, you wouldn't do this?"

She pulled my cock from her mouth. She stroked me as she looked up.

"If I answer your question, you will get angry at me."

"Answer it, please. I won't hurt you."

"All right. But I warned you, you won't like it. Amy..."

"Stop. That's all I need to know." I just shook my head and closed my eyes. How had that woman gotten so much control over Jen? "How did Amy get control over you?"

"I've been thinking about that," she started, still stroking my hard cock. "I don't really know. After about six months she would tell me to stop doing something and I would. I didn't even think about what she told me, I just stopped doing it. It felt like I was all there. I could watch myself. I could hear what I was saying to you, but I didn't comprehend what I was doing or saying."

"How did you know her?" I asked.

"Once when I was in to see Sally about...well about my reduced sex drive. She ran all the tests that Connie ran when we went to see her. While Sally was telling me my labs were normal, Amy knocked and came in. She smiled at me and asked Sally if they could talk. Sally, excused herself and stepped into the hall with Amy. Five minutes later, Sally was back. She handed me an appointment slip. It was to see Amy to help me with my sex drive. She told me that she thought it was an emotional response, not anything wrong with me physically.

"I started to see Amy on Tuesday mornings after you went to work. The first couple of sessions we talked about you and what you were like. I told her you were a wonderful man. Then she started talking about how men could fool women. I was baffled by what she told me. How could she say these things after I explained to her how wonderful I thought you were. Then over the next couple of sessions, my mind skewed around to the what she told me about how men, all men were bad. I have no idea why that happened. At first, it disturbed me, but then I just didn't care about men anymore. I was in love with Amy. I don't know if that was her goal or it just happened."

"Did she ever hypnotize you?" I asked.

"She may have, but then told me to forget that she did. I will tell this before you ask. The first man I went out with...it took me a long time before I said yes to him. I had to force myself to even just pick up the phone and call him to tell him. I took me three days to finally answer him. Then for each successive man that asked, it became a little easier. That's when I realized that bitch had done something to me. That's when I sat down and wrote you the letter. Oh god, I'm so sorry." She was crying again, but still held my cock in her warm hand and stroked me gently.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12