Hello, a Dark Night Goodbye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I didn't ask her anything right away, she slipped my cock back into her mouth. She sucked and licked me while gently playing with my balls. I was getting close. I also had to pee.

"I have to go to the bathroom."

"Oh, okay," she said letting go of me.

I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom. I peed and then washed my cock. I might be many things, but I'm not a bastard. I would never force her to suck a dirty cock unless she wanted too. And I couldn't see her wanting to do that today. I went back out and she was laying back in bed, slowly rubbing herself.

"Why are you doing that?" I asked.

"Well, you have already seen me do this, so why shouldn't I do it in front of you from now on?"

Good question. It didn't bother me, so...why shouldn't she?

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Yes. Are you going to order room service?"

"No, I thought we would go down to the breakfast buffet," I told her.

"But I don't have anything to wear."

"I brought you some things." I went to my suitcase at the end of the bed.

I opened it and pulled out a tan skirt, a black blouse, knee-high white socks and a pair of white Keds.

"No underwear?" she asked.

"No," I told her.

"This skirt looks pretty short."

"So. Put it on or stay here."

She pulled it up, slipped the blouse on, buttoned it up, tucking it in her skirt as she fastened it. She sat and pulled on her socks and then the Keds. She stood up, looked at me, cocked her hip and put a hand on the other.

"Well, do you like?" she asked.

She looked beautiful. Actually, she looked like a school girl. All she needed now was pigtails.

"Yes."

"Just yes?" she barked.

"What?" I asked.

"Never mind," she said dropping her eyes to the floor.

"Yes, I like it. You look twenty years younger."

"Really?" she asked running to the full-length mirror.

She turned this way and that. Looked herself up and down. Then she looked at her backside as she slowly leaned forward. When she was about halfway over the skirt was pulled up enough to not only see her ass but her pussy too. The view was marvelous.

"Okay, let's go," she said walking to the door.

* * * *

When we got back to the room, she stood at the end of the bed.

"Before you say anything, why don't you go down and pay for another night. I would like to stay if it's okay with you?"

"Sure. No problem. But I already paid for one night. Why don't you go down and pay for tonight?"

"I can if that's what you want me to?"

"I do."

She nodded, picked up her purse and headed for the door and out. I was relieved. Now I could think a little bit. I still needed to decide. Should I keep her or divorce her. So far she had been like she was before we were married. Even better, she had masturbated in front of me. Although I shouldn't make my decision based on that one fact.

I needed more information. I need to see what she was like when I fucked her. Then she was coming in the door. When she closed it I spoke.

"Strip!"

She froze just inside the door. She dropped her purse, unbuttoned the blouse and let it slide off her body. She unbuttoned and unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the floor. She kicked off the Keds and walked to where I was standing. She looked me in the eyes. I reached out and caressed her cheek. She was beautiful. Then I slapped her. Her eyes got big.

"You didn't take your socks off," I growled.

She squatted to take them off. I could hear her sob.

"Stop. Leave them on," I said.

She closed her eyes and shook all over. Then she stood. Eyes closed, head down, hands folded in front of her, breathing deeply. I just watched her. Maybe she had finally had enough. She raised her head, eyes open and looked at me with murder in them.

"Hit me one more time and I walked out of here."

I raised my hand. She flinched.

"I'm serious," she said.

I reached behind her neck and gently pulled her to me. She broke down as she wrapped her arms around me and held onto me tightly. She was sobbing and crying and telling me she loved me.

"I love you too," I told her.

Her legs gave way and I gently lowered her to the floor. I went with her, holding her, hugging her and kissing her cheeks and forehead. We both sat there for a long time. Then I got up with her in my arms and placed her on the bed. I stripped and climbed in with her. She wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped mine around her.

"Why did you hit me?" she asked sobbing into my chest.

"I needed to see if you would just keep taking it or finally tell me the fuck off."

"Does this mean you are keeping me?"

"That depends on how good of a fuck you are," I told her.

"So you want a test drive too? Haven't you learned enough from kicking the tires?"

I chuckled. She still sobbed. I stroked her hair.

"No, I need that test drive. We can take our time. We have all day and all night," I whispered.

She pressed her lips to mine. Her hand slipped down between us and grabbed my cock. I was just starting to firm up. She moaned as she stroked me. When I was hard enough she pulled me toward her pussy. I rolled between her spread legs. She lined me up with her opening pulling her lips from mine.

"Push it in, then fuck me however you want," she croaked, her voice hoarse with passion.

I pushed. I slipped right into her. She groaned. I sighed. She felt so wonderful. I pressed into her as far as I could go. She grunted as I hit her cervix. I pushed in again. I was all the way inside. She groaned in pain. I pulled back an inch. She sighed.

"Much better. So much better," she whispered.

I started to fuck her slow and easy. In, out, in, out. She wrapped her legs around my ass, locking her feet together. She pulled me in farther with each thrust, until I had stretched her vagina enough for me to be inside her all the way. Then I was coming. I shot rope after rope into her body. She growled as she felt the liquid splash inside her.

"Oh god," she shouted. I just growled as I pumped my seed into her pussy.

"Did you cum?" I asked.

"No, not yet," she told me.

I kept pumping my cock in and out of her. I sped up on each thrust into her. Her hips bucked up to meet my downward thrusts. I was pounding into her when she screamed she was coming.

"Oh fuck," she shouted. "Oh god, oh god, so good, so good," she moaned.

Then I was coming again. It had been a long time for me. I roared at the ceiling.

"Ah, fuck," I growled.

"Does this mean you are keeping me?" Jen asked.

"For a little while, if that's what you want," I told her.

"I do, I do, I do," she was smothering me with kissed all over my face as I still pounded into her. "Oh god, I'm coming again. Oh shit. Oh fuck. Oh my god."

We spent the rest of the day and night fucking in every position we could think of. She came home with me to my apartment. We went and got some of her clothes. Two weeks later we moved her out of her apartment and into our apartment. She had a longer drive to work, but that wouldn't last long. Neither one of us had spent any of the money we made on our house. Three months later we were moving into our home.

Did we live happily ever after? I don't know yet. I'm happy right now. She's happy now. Will it last? Who knows what will happen in the future. I don't. She doesn't. We did agree to talk things over from now on. If one of us started feeling unhappy with the other we would talk about it and be honest with each other about everything. Of course, who knows if that will last.

The End

12