Hello Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Di fell against him giggling.

They kissed and slowly she opened her legs against his hand pressure.

"I'm erect fully," he said, pulling his hand free and giving her two wet fingers that she sucked without any adverse reactions.

"Feel my cock."

"No, I can't, not on a street."

"It's okay, neither you mother nor your boarding school headmistress is here."

"Giggling, Di unzipped him and burrowed in to grab his erection and tugged it twice before pulling her hand away and calling him a disgusting lout.

"Please, please Di," he pleaded. "Adopt 'My Disgusting Lout' as your pet name for me. I'll love it and daresay your mother will be impressed when she hears you call me that."

"But you'll never see her again."

"Yes, I will because I'm going to have dinner with her and family."

"Oh no, please Hugo. We've had too much to drink. She'll hate you, disgust the family with her foul language and forbid me to marry you."

Time stood still, Di and Huge staring at one another, eyes wide.

"What the fuck?"

"Oh, I apologize Hugo. That's something just something that just slipped out."

"Something that you think about when fingering yourself at nights?"

"Omigod, how do you know? No I mean... oh god, what can I say?"

"There's nothing criminally or even morally wrong about getting yourself off Di."

"No that's not what I'm concerned about. It's... it's..."

"It's what?"

"Twice I thought about you and marriage when masturbating the night before I called you."

"Twice? How many times a night do you masturbate Di?" Hugo asked, pulling her to resume walking.

"Omigod, how embarrassing; we are not supposed to be talking about this. We scarcely know each other."

"True Di, but such a confession is a great way for me to get to know you. So, you thought about me and marriage twice that night. But how many other times have you thought about me and marriage at the same time."

"Numerous times, and that's enough of this," Di said defiantly.

"Oh, you don't wish to ask how many times a night to I jerk off?"

"Well, how many times a night do you jerk off?"

"Di darling, as much as I'd like to boast I'm unable to divulge that to you because we scarcely know each other and I have to desire to be such a gentleman about this. Oops we have passed the apartment entrance; we'll have to go back."

"God, we drank too much before eating," Di sighed.

Next morning, Di showered, removing dried semen on her stomach and breasts and to freshen up after her evening on alcohol and engaging in sex on three occasions during the night.

She returned to the bedroom and he leered and invited her back to bed.

"I'm rather tired but will climb in if you agree to nothing more than a cuddle."

"Oh... okay then."

They went to Brixton Market for breakfast and then a stroll around Battersea Park before lunch and then went by cab to Kew Gardens.

After dinner at a restaurant with life music they headed back to Hugo's flat that had enough room to swing and cat but not a cow, Di said with a slight slur, "Would you like to hear my suggestion of what she do for the rest of the evening?"

She pulled Hugo's arm on to her left breast to influence his reply.

Chapter 2

After spending almost six hours visiting the British Museum until closing time, Hugo and Di were resting in a near-by pub before going to Paddington to have dinner with one of Di's closest girlfriends that she'd gone through high school and university with.

"This will be the first time you have shown me off to any of your friends and family," Hugo said, knowing there had to be a first time in any relationship.

"Michael, Sue's husband is a bit older than her and probably she will welcome a change having a friend her age to dinner."

"What does Michael do?"

"He works for a large law firm and is continuing training as a forensic psychologist."

"Oh god, why didn't you mention this before you asked me to accompany you to dinner with them; he'll be as dry as old bones."

"Actually, he's quite lively and I thought it would be a good idea to have him take a sly look at you and to hear you in conversations to ensure I'm safe to be with you, um romantically."

"What?"

"Err that was me joking. I've met him several times over the years and he's a really nice chap."

"Did Sue suggest you bring me for Michael to assess me?"

Di looked at her watch and said they should leave soon.

"Diane!"

Di tensed and said, "Sue may have mentioned something like that. I guessed I provoked her into that response when saying you and I had been dating for eight weeks and I still knew very little about you, um your background."

"Yes, that may have triggered her reaction."

Di said carefully, "I probably would have been dining with them about now even if I'd not started dating you eight weeks back and had visited you seven out of that eight weeks to have sex. I can call her now and cancel saying something like you've broken out in a rash."

"Are you adept at lying that easily?"

"What? Oh no, I rarely find it necessary to lie; that was just me scrambling to come up with a way out for you to ensure your dignity was kept intact."

"Hmm."

They sipped wine.

Hugo said thoughtfully, "No, I'll gladly accompany you to be examined. And, given the opportunity, I'll push Sue into the broom cupboard and shag her legless."

"What?"

"Cool it Di, that last bit was my attempt at humour."

"Oh?"

"Ah you don't believe me."

"Oh, yes I do, absolutely. Anyway, Sue knows me well enough to have guessed you are rather a handsome bastard who knows how to handle his cock skilfully."

"What? Oh, I see, that was your version of retaliatory humour."

Di laughed and said correct and perhaps they should curb their attempted personal humour to avoid possible misunderstanding.

"No, definitely not Di. I suggest we stay as we are because I'm rather taken by your attempted cut and thrust repartee as it's not something you are accustomed to, I believe."

"You have read that correctly; I was bought up to be cautious, pleasant and polite."

"Ah, then am I eroding your perfect upbringing?"

Di thought about that and said, "I think not because you are adding new dimensions to my being and it was your intervention that led to me learning to speak more cultured English for which I'm hugely grateful."

"Gee Di, I enjoy the discourse as well as the intercourse from associating with you."

Di blushed hugely.

"For a guy who taught me how to commit to fellatio skilfully, you also skilfully know how to praise a lady."

"Well said, Di. What we are developing is balance. Should we go to your friends now?"

* * *

Hours later that night, waiting at the tube station to go from Paddington to Clapham Common Station with one change, Di said, "What a lovely day we've had."

"Yeah, really great and I think your friends Sue and Michael are rather nice. Your comment that he was rather lively turned out to be correct and I was surprised to learn that he played cricket until he joined the law firm eighteen months ago. Um, what did they think of me, or more importantly, with me being with you?"

"I've had rather too much alcohol but I will recollect as accurately as I can. Sue believes you are the perfect match for me as you have the sharp edge that she thought I would benefit from to assist me to toughen up and she wishes she'd found you before she married because she'd love to have a few rounds with you."

"What at golf?"

"Yes darling, if you would like to think that whereas I thought the cheeky bitch. Michael told us when you were at the toilet that you appear well-adjusted with drive and ambition and could do well in taking on more responsible roles in business. He thought you were a good choice for me provided you satisfied me emotionally and sexually."

"Jesus."

"Take it easy Michael, I mean Hugo. He'd told us he would deliver unsubstantiated impressions and I said yes that I was working on fine-tuning you emotionally and he laughed and said that response suggested that the sex was okay. I said the sex was very okay, and that's when you re-entered the room and we were laughing unrestrained."

Di checked her phone and said she had it switched off during dinner.

"Oh, it's a message from my mother."

She listened to it and then said, "Mom and dad wish to invite us to dinner with them next Saturday at one of their favourite restaurants, the Orrery in Marylebone, which is near the British Museum."

"Oh good, let's get it over with. Actually, I prefer a meeting in public rather than meeting on her home patch where she obviously reigns."

"I agree with that strategic thinking but I warn you she can become furious and sound off even when engaging in a fierce whisper."

"Thanks for the warning. The name of the restaurant sounds French and probably classy in that location."

"Yes, it's highly rated and she is probably interested in learning if you can use a knife and fork and converse with grownups."

Hugo chuckled and said, "You will enjoy yourself seeing her twist the knife in attempting to make me feel uncomfortable."

"Not at all. In the past eight weeks, I've learned that you can handle yourself well, and I don't mean masturbating. On several occasions at the museum today you exhibited a level of knowledge of British history that really impressed me and I realized your knowledge was greater than mine and I could tell you weren't showing off. I think it's likely you'll knock my mother's socks off with your smoothness, knowledge and obvious maturity."

"Hmm, well I accept that as a vote of confidence in me and, never fear, I'll not show off in front of her. What does your father do?"

"He's an estate agent and he and my mother live in Esher, Surrey, 14 miles south-west of central London."

"Oh, how couth and convenient. I know it as an attractive commuter town 14 miles south-west of Central London and not far from the M25 and the London Road to Portsmouth."

Di looked at him, impressed.

"Yes, I lived there until my early teens when I escaped to boarding school. Oh, while I remember, please wear a tie to the restaurant."

"Okay, if I can find one."

"Don't worry, I'll buy you one."

"I was joking,"

"Oh god."

* * *

Di, wearing a tight white dress with tucks around her waist emphasizing her flat belly and with her hair up, said confidently, "Good evening mother," and kissing Emily said, "You'll remember Hugo Salter?"

"Indeed I do," her mother said primly. She didn't hold out a hand and Hugo didn't attempt to kiss her.

Hugo wore a white jacket, black shirt and dark red tie and dark charcoal pants, his thick thatch of neatly brushed hair and had been freshly cut and styled without Di's prompting. Much to Di's surprise, Hugo responded by saying smoothly, "Greetings Mrs Stewart" and immediately turned to Clifford and said warmly, "Good evening sir, this is an honour."

Tension knifed through the air around them.

Clifford, wearing horn-rimmed glasses, eyed his wife nervously while shaking hands and Hugo heard a sound like a throat gargle come from Di standing slightly behind him.

Smoothly, Hugo spoke to Emily in French, thanking her for the invitation and that the Orrery appeared to be what it claimed to be, a French restaurant."

A surprised gasp came from Di and her mother, studying her left-hand fingernails, said in French yes, Hugo was correct in his first impression.

Clifford indicated to his daughter and Hugo to be seated and as he sat, said, "You appear to speak French faultlessly. Have you lived there?"

"Yes, from the age of 11 until I returned here to enter university. We lived in Reims where my father held the position equivalent to an assistant professor here at a university attached to business department where he lectured on similarities and differences between French and English law as part of international business law studies. My mother taught English in a polytechnic university."

"By that it suggestion both your parents have doctorates?"

"Yes Emily," Hugo said, using her first name fearlessly and she said, "And you?"

"My older sister has a doctorate but not me because I'm the apparent simpleton of the family."

Emily said, "How then did you gain your present job without advanced qualifications."

"I do possess a lowly BA with honours in business management."

"But you do have a degree?"

"Yes, as I just said. I'm more of a hands-on person than an academic."

"My daughter appears to be thriving with your hands on her."

Father and daughter appeared shocked but Hugo grinned and said, "That was a display of quick wit but nevertheless rather accurate because I've also noticed the change in Di."

"Thanks, that was a welcomed compliment."

"And that makes it timely to discuss drinks and widen the conversation to include Di and me," Clifford said with authority, waving to a waiter.

* * *

Waiting for their tube connection at Charing Cross Station, Di said, "You once told me your skill at interpersonal relations was poor, but obviously you have upskilled. Thanks to your effective way of de-thorning my mother at the restaurant in those three opening minutes. We ended up having a convivial evening that I'm sure surprised all four of us."

"Agreed."

"I mean the impression I'm left with is that you two are now friends."

"Well I've become a successful negotiator by working hard on it. You don't get anywhere with self-employed couriers or testy clients in negotiating contracts and taking the position of being a wallflower."

"Yes, but I'm talking about my mother, not thinking of a mortgaged to the eyeballs courier company owner or managing a two-bit business customer wanting a book or two of courier tickets."

"Hmm."

Di asked what that response meant.

"This week I negotiated with a bank over renewal of its contract with us for being the preferred courier service for its head office and all branches within London Metro and secured a 1.09% increase for the next 12 months on the current contract price."

"Yes, but that's really only peanuts."

"Well not to that client requiring almost 300 courier visits every day its branches are open. Gross revenue from that single client is measured in tens of thousands of pounds."

"Omigod. Haven't I learned a lot about your background, your family and your job tonight."

"Yeah and I don't even know if your mother works."

"She doesn't, at least not for financial reward but she does work for charity."

"By the way, did your mother mention me when you two went off to the powder room together?"

"Not that I can recall."

"Oh, she didn't say you should snap me up while you have the chance?"

Hugo fancied the back of the cab was illuminated by her flaming cheeks but thought it best to hold his tongue.

Di finally said, "A-actually she asked if we slipped up and I became pregnant, would I marry you."

"And?"

"I said that was very likely. She asked when we would we move in together and I said there had been no discussion."

"Good answer. So, have you thought about that?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"I concluded we could talk about that when I'm nearing the end of my induction year."

"And?"

"Oh god, this feels like an interrogation."

"Perhaps and remember you are free to ask questions."

"Hugo, everything depends whether or not we will be together in a year's time. We do have this problem of not living together because of the distances between where we live, me at Wembley and the high school where I'm to teach is way west of Clapham. We both live where we are for convenience and we both need to stay in our jobs for at least one year."

"Okay, I've been thinking about this," Hugh said. "If we went flat-sharing in say somewhere in Ealing, or instance, if we were near Ealing Broadway I could get to work by tube in perhaps an hour-fifteen with two changes plus tube between stations and you could drive to where you teach more directly than you do now."

"Hugo, that's nowhere convenient for you as you are situated at present?"

"That's true. My total travel time could be 2½ hours and could balloon to four hours including extra waiting times with rail delays and missing connections. You'll gradually sicken of the time wasted coming to me for sex and companionship."

"Says who?"

"I have no idea but I have listened to that theory from a number of persons about their romantic situations."

"Hugo, I believe I can comfortably make do with sex confined to weekends for up to a year and both of us could probably put up with the inconvenience of distance."

"Yes, that is the sensible thinking. It also means I can continue my work in expending my qualifications more intensely with diploma studies online. I'm at present into leadership studies."

"Good boy."

Hugo grinned and said, "Plus there's the question to possibly implement in a year's time with our formal qualifications completed with us deciding to immigrate to Canada or Australia."

"Omigod, sunny Australia..."

"Yes. and I've looked at details on the Internet in respect of Australia and it would appear we both might jump to near the head of the queue, under priority immigration skills provisions."

"Omigod..."

Hugo said, "We can look up details together in the morning. Here comes our train."

The End

12