Hello Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I want to cum right now. I can feel it." He groaned arching his back pushing against my hand.

I held firm and he jerked two or three times as though he was shooting off before he was able to stop moving.

"What did you do to me?" he asked eyes open wide. "God I thought I was going to cum and then an electric charge shot through me but nothing happened." He looked down surprised to see he was still hard and I loosened my grip sliding my hand up and down his shaft. "God that feels good, like I am ready to cum again."

"Good because I want you to." I said as I lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties.

I straddled his hips reaching up to pull myself high enough to slide over his hard dick. He sat back on the wood pile and grabbed my waist for support, helping position me. I could feel his cock pulsing against my wet pussy. I was so ready for him. Once he was deep inside me I began to push myself up again and slammed hard against him. I did this three or four times before he began to groan again.

"Fuck me hard and fast." I ordered. "Don't wait I want to climax screaming and quickly."

"Okay. I don't think I can hold on for much longer anyway. Stand up and turn around. I want you from behind so I can go fast, deep and hard."

I dropped my feet to the ground and turned around lifting my skirt up over my hips and spreading my legs wide. My hands braced against the wood where he had just been sitting and I lifted my head in anticipation. He entered me quickly from behind and even though I was soaking wet I felt him penetrate my pussy. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back to him as he pumped forward. Each time fire spread from my pussy up my belly and across my tits. He was breathing hard and slamming his dick deep when I heard him say, "Oh God I'm cumming." He groaned and drove himself hard and fast into me.

I could feel him as he shot deep inside me. He kept repeating oh god with each thrust. His fingers reached down and he found my clit easily. As excited as I was it didn't take long before I was climaxing too. He leaned over me, pulling me upright, sliding his hands under my shirt and bra to hold my breasts and pull me back against him. Still inside me I ground my hips against his and he stepped backward from the pressure. He leaned over my shoulder and I turned my face to his. In the dark of the evening we could hear the birds and the sea as it crashed against the shore. The smell of the salt water and the secrecy of our place were all around us as he kissed me hard. Pulling away from me he reached down and pulled up his jeans as I pulled on my panties. Smoothing my hair back and reaching up to his, he pulled me close again and kissed me hard.

"Always wondered what the kids did on the beach at night." He laughed..

"Always wanted to do this on the beach at night." I laughed right back.

We walked out of our hiding place holding hands and headed back up the beach to our car and supper.

"I wasn't all that hungry earlier..." Jerry commented as we reached the parking lot.

"Worked up an appetite did you?" I asked smiling as he opened the car door.

"Yeah...for more than food too...Guess I will have to wait 'til later for the rest."

12