All Comments on 'Hello, Boys...'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
SecretRogueSecretRoguealmost 9 years ago
Oh...my...

You made me want to be a dude. I literally couldn't move for the whole thing because I was so...enthralled. There are so many things I want to say. I would love to rain compliments down upon you, but I'm too turned on and speechless to do it.

If you're ever in the mood for big boobs and a strap-on, I'll certainly be ready and willing.

I don't even know what to do with myself after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That's amazing

Your just so good at it having you ...just makes me melt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Please!

Wow that was incredible. I've been listening to you for a while but hearing a M/M submissive was one of my favorites. Next time you do a M/M, (please let there be a next time) could you do it where you are the one giving/fucking? That would probably be my favorite audio of all time, guessing based off your past audios.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome Back!

It's great to hear new audios from you, Spurious--I've missed you! Do you take requests? If so, then I'd LOVE to hear you collaborate with sexy Gaelforce for a double-team audio!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree with the other Anon!

You + Gaelforce = HOT HOT HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes yes yes

A combo of you and Gaelforce would be unbelievable. But if you don't want to, more of you is just fine. You've been gone so long, this was wonderful x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Oh my gosh with gael??? Hot hot hot

vixenettevixenettealmost 9 years ago
Hooray for gay!!

You kind sir, have made me cum twice. And really good orgasm as well, you and ur partner need to make a part 2. It needs to happen, please !!!!! :-) you are amazing :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Omg you're back

Spurious. Where have you been???? I am so pleased you're here again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE!!!

I love your gay stories, they really just get me there if you know what I mean, I would LOVE more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Audios for girls please

I've missed your Audios sooo much, you're my favorite ever!

I need more of you for girls please

all617all617almost 9 years ago
Hot!

One for the guys hot! But, we want one where you dominate and top us!

sarchaladysarchaladyalmost 9 years ago
Wanted a PLUMBER!!

The audio was great and hot WOW you're really good

....Just a suggestion,, maybe if you could do an audio of a plumber guy(roleplay)...for sure it would be hot for both real girls, girl pretenders hehe and gays maybe guys too hehe....

pornzealotpornzealotover 8 years ago
Love your voice

And I' love to do you after this!

whoneedsguyswhoneedsguysabout 8 years ago
W o w

I'd love for you to do more gay audios, your voice and descriptions are so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too hot..

Your voice.. the inflections... The breathing.. the timing.. the sounds.. day-um. You've got it all.. please more for the boys.. more.. more.. can't wait for more..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot

You have one sexy voice. I'm usually more of a bottom but that really made me want to fuck you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Hott!!

That was so good. I didn't even make it to the end before I was cumming! Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SOOO HOTTTT

Really hot. Instant boner, and made me wanna fuck u so bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please come back!

I love your voice so much. Please do more audio like this! :(

sszreadssszreadsover 6 years ago
Yes!

Would love to watch or join in! Listening was a pleasure. (Had to listen. Love two sexy men)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'd fuck u so hard

I'd live to fuck your ass slowly teasing u. You got my cock throbbing an hard. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank gosh this guy has a gay audio as well!

just searched for gay male audio to jerk to and came across this. Ive came to this guy talking sexy but for women before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot!

Love this author's male on male audios..so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
im a girl butttt

God that was sexy. I never thought to listen to this audio because its for males but goddd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hottest 4 words?

"Just push it in." Hey, does anyone have advice for a husband who won't touch my asshole? He is afraid he will hurt me. I told him that's the point. I want him to hurt me. I want to be bent over the bed, with my skirt pushed up and my panties pulled down. I want it all. Spankings, handcuffs, rope, and blindfolds. Gentle anal teasing until I am squirming, begging, and sobbing. And a Costco size bottle of lube. But nothing I say has made any difference. And I don't know what else to say to him to sway his decision. Help?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

I just want to say that I love all of British Filth’s work - he always makes me feel like he’s talking right to me and his audios are so hot, I’m always drenching wet by the time they’re over. But this one, although short and sweet, is just so awesome for being so open and inclusive and hot! Yay to you British Filth, don’t neglect the boys - well done! Give us more! I’m a girl but do love to listen to and watch men give each other pleasure so this audio really turned me on. I was right there with you - watching you both being dirty little fun havers! So good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome guy!

Your voice alone got me off good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Horny as fuck

That got me to cum so hard imagining a gorgeous cock in my ass.

Ivy03Ivy03over 4 years ago
Mmmm...

More like this please.... MMF perhaps?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....