Hello Dahlia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she took my glass, placed them both on the table in front of the sofa and looked at me: looked into me. I took her face in my hands and brought my lips gently to hers.

She talked about fucking the bedpost and getting reamed, but I knew that such talk was Susan's way of sounding like a tough broad to insulate herself from the hurt and disappoint that other men put her through. I knew that she wanted closeness and intimacy more than she wanted to be mounted and fucked. That night, however, I intended on doing both.

As we kissed, I worked on the buttons of her dress. There had to be 25 or 30 of them from the collar to the hem, which when she sat, came to mid-thigh, exposing most of her legs. Her legs were silky smooth, tanned, toned and long. She had the most delicate ankles and feet I had ever seen outside the orient. Although she was 48 years old, she had legs and feet that any 20-year-old would envy.

Button after button opened; each one revealing more of the cleavage created by her large breasts, as they struggled to get out of her sexy, but substantial bra. I paused and gently ran my hand over them, all the while locked in a passionate kiss and embrace.

While I was slowly getting her undressed, she was not idle. She had her hand on the zipper of my jeans. She worked it down and unfastened my belt.

I worked on more of the buttons. Without breaking our kiss, I slid the lightweight fabric off her shoulders and then loosened the clasp of her bra, which exposed her wonderfully full and sensitive breasts to me for the first time in six months.

She did the same with my shirt (although there were significantly fewer buttons) and soon we were both topless.

As we held each other, the sensation of her naked breasts against my chest was electrifying. We continued our embrace, but stood up to shed the rest of our clothes. We embraced again, standing between her sofa and coffee table.

Susan was tall: about 5'11", and only about four inches shorter than I was. It made it very easy to kiss her, and when she wore heals, her height made her the perfect dancing partner.

As we swayed to the background music provided by the CD, I leaned down and nibbled on her right nipple. As she swayed to the music so did her breasts.

Let me say at this point in the story that I do not know how large her breasts were. I don't know if they were 38C, 38D or 38DD. That information was just not that important for me. What was important to me is that they were of a size and shape that gave me, and men like me, immediate erections. They were soft and heavy. They sagged slightly, which belied her otherwise youthful appearance. Her areolas were not large, as is normally the case with breasts the size of Susan's. Her nipples were not large either, but were extremely sensitive and got hard very easily. Just brushing my chest hair against them would cause a reaction. For this reason, I had to be careful, because if she was not sufficiently turned on, and I touched her too roughly (which she liked when she was excited) it would almost be painful to her.

Her breasts were incongruous with the rest of her body. Susan had very long legs and a very hard, perfectly proportioned ass. She had slim hips; not boyish, but slim and well proportioned. Her stomach was flat.

Passions were rising, as were my cock, and, of course, her nipples. We moved to the bedroom, hand and hand.

I sat on the edge of the bed and she stood facing me, between my legs. I used the backs of my fingers to caress her skin. From the sides of her breasts, I came down her sides and brought them together just below her navel. Then I went up over her belly button and between her breasts. Only after doing this several times did I touch either her pussy or her tits. Some times, I would change things up and come down between her breasts with one hand and down her back with the other. With one hand I would gently press against her clitoral hood while with the other, I would press a finger against her asshole. I gently took her right nipple in my mouth and pulled lightly. She responded favorably.

After a few minutes of this, Susan slowly went down to her knees, kissing my chest, then my belly and finally taking my cock into her mouth while she fondled my balls and raked her fingernails under my scrotum.

I do not have a large cock; hell, if I cared to do the research, I might find out I don't even have an average sized one. This does not bother me in the least because it makes life (and fucking) so much easier. I don't have to worry about whether a woman can take me all because I know she can. The feeling of having every millimeter inside a warm tight pussy sends tingles to the very root of my manhood. When she gives me a blowjob, Susan can take me all in and suck, tongue and nibble on it without choking.

As she took me into her mouth, I laid back and enjoyed the moment. Susan gave wonderful blowjobs, and this one was no exception.

I nudged her a bit, had her climb onto the bed, and then mount my face in a 69 position. I loved eating her pussy, especially when she was on top of me and she could move her body into the positions that gave her the most pleasure.

Susan's inner lips were large. Unlike Dahlia's tight and compact pussy, Susan's was the pussy of a 48 year-old woman. As I tried to pleasure Susan as she was pleasuring me, it occurred to me that I was comparing the pussies of two different women with whom I slept within the past 36 hours.

As I continued to suck on her lips and lightly touch her clit, I bought my hands around and pressed my fingers into her pussy. Once my fingers were lubricated with her juices and my saliva, I spread the cheeks of her ass and slowly pushed my right forefinger into her ass. At the same time, I aggressively sucked on her clit. The affect was as immediate as it was expected. She stopped sucking my cock, pressed her pussy against my face, and focused on the sensations coursing through her own body. I continued to suck, nibble and bite on her clit until she finally finished coming and let me up for air.

Although I wanted her to refocus her attention on my throbbing cock, I also wanted to extend the evening as long as possible. (Given that I was 54 years old and had cum three times the day before, I was not certain that I could survive, much less repeat that performance with Susan.)

We lay side by side for a time. She gently fondled and jacked my cock, while I traced circles around her areoles and nipples. I remained hard, but the intimacy was more important to me than cumming.

It was at that moment that another realization came to me. With Dahlia, there was never a satisfying ending to our intimacy. She had bolted out of my apartment, because she was angry with herself, or because her husband was due home, or I had to rush off to the airport. We had never just lain together and gathered our thoughts. Dahlia and I had never done what Susan and I were doing now: exploring each other's bodies and enjoying the closeness.

This is what I really enjoyed about Susan...nothing was rushed and we had time.

I must have dozed off, because the next thing I knew, Susan was once again giving me one of her patented blowjobs. It felt great, but a blowjob is not what I wanted just then. It was time to fuck.

I pulled at her to get her to come to the head of the bed. She lay on her back causing her tits to lie flat against her chest. Her legs were spread, displaying one of the erotic things I had ever seen. Her full lips were very prominent on her smooth pussy, and the way she held her legs was an invitation for me to enter her.

I laid over her, supported by my knees and one arm. I used my free hand to work my cock along her slit, between her lips and against her clit. Her pussy was extremely wet and I slid easily into her. In a single motion, I pushed in to the hilt and she let out a sigh and moaned, "Oh God that feels good. It has been so long, I was beginning to wonder if it still worked."

Slowly I picked up the pace. Instead of in-and-out, I moved along her body to make sure that every inch of my cock made contact with her clit. (This was one of Susan's favorite techniques.) Still resting on one elbow, I gently inserted my left forefinger into her ass and pressed against the membrane separating her colon from her vagina. I could feel my cock moving inside her. I pressed my finger hard against the membrane which brought my cock in greater contacted with her clitoris.

I wanted her to come at least one more time before I unloaded and almost on cue her breathing got ragged and her vocalizations more intense. Her back arched even under the weight of my body against hers and she let out a low moan. My hand was immediately wet as her juices flowed and soaked the sheets. Her reaction, though always predictable, was never disappointing. As soon as I felt her juices flowing across my hand, I knew that I was not going to hold out much longer.

Though I tried to slow down the pace to extend my pleasure, Susan bucked and rolled under me, demanding and pleading that I keep going. Finally, I reached the point of no return and pumped my load into her. I was surprised at the volume, since I was pretty much emptied out the previous day.

Then, we both went limp. I rolled off Susan and pulled her on top of me. Once again, the feeling of a naked, beautiful woman, lying on top of me was the perfect ending to our lovemaking.

She rolled off me and we spooned, with my right arm under her head, and my hand resting on her left breast, and my left hand cradling her right breast. I did not want to leave, so I asked her if I could spend the night with her. Of course, she agreed. Maybe an encore in the morning would be a great way to start the day.

The sun was streaming though the windows of Susan's bedroom when I awoke. At first I thought I had over-slept, but the sun rises very early in Wisconsin in the summer; it was not yet 6:00. I rolled over to find that I was alone in the massive king sized bed. As I was about to investigate, Susan came into the room with a tray of coffee and pastries.

She wore a pale blue satin robe that came to mid thigh. She had not tied it securely, so her pussy and tits were visible with each step she took.

"I was so glad that you decided to spend the night. What is the special occasion?"

"I felt contented and very comfortable. I figured I could go back to my hotel alone, or I could stay and sleep with you in my arms. It was a very easy decision to make."

She set the tray on the bed and slipped out of her robe. She sat, cross-legged on the bed as we shared breakfast. When the coffee was finished, we jumped into the shower together.

Susan's master bathroom was huge. It had a whirlpool bath and shower. Each could comfortably accommodate two people. The shower was as large as a tub, and had a standard showerhead, but it also had a ceiling that made it feel like standing in the rain.

We got in and I took the shower gel she used and, with her back to me, wrapped my arms around her and lathered up her breasts, belly and pussy. Her pussy had no hint of a 5:00 shadow. When I mentioned it to her, she told me she had it waxed this time.

"In Milwaukee? Where can you get your pussy waxed in Milwaukee?"

"You can't. I was in Chicago over the weekend visiting my son. His wife and I went together and we both had it done. She was quite hairy, so I can only imagine what he thought when he saw his wife's naked pussy for the first time. I may be a grandmother in about nine months."

When I finished lathering her up, she turned and I started to do her back. She had other ideas and slid her body up and down mine; I was hard again. She took some of the gel in her hands and worked on my balls and cock. She reached between my legs and cleaned my asshole then stuck her finger up my ass and massaged my prostate. I got weak in the knees at the sensation.

"Take me from behind, this time."

She turned and bent over. If the sight of her pussy was exotic and beautiful from the front, the sight of it as she bent over was overwhelming. Her lips were open and invited me to savor the riches within. I felt as hard as I have ever been.

I came up behind her as she bent over and leaned against a ledge. I grabbed her hips and she guided me into her body. I pulled her hips into mine while I thrust into her. Her large tits hung and swayed in synch with my thrusts. My ball sack, hanging low from the temperature in the shower, slapped against her with each thrust. All the while, she used her fingers to stimulate her clitoris.

The scene was very erotic. It was as though we were fucking in a gentle, warm summer rain.

I reached around her body with my left arm to remain in control of her, and moved my right hand to play with her tits. Then I brought my hand down to her crotch, dipped my fingers into her pussy and brought them to her lips. She sucked my fingers and tasted herself and me.

Susan was about to come and so was I. She thrust her hips against me and screamed. Were we not in the shower with the water running, I am certain that people in the street could have heard her. All this caused me to begin the now familiar chain of sensations that would lead to my own ejaculation. First, I felt a tightening in my ass, made more intense, I am sure, by the manipulation of my prostate. I felt my balls begin to contract and the familiar feeling at the base of my cock as each thrust brought me closer to release and to relief.

I slowed the pace, moving in millimeters to delay the inevitable. Then almost as a reflex, I thrust into her one last time and emptied my load into her waiting cunt.

As we recovered, she stood and scooped my cum out of her pussy and brought her fingers to her lips and sucked it in. Then, one final kiss as I tasted my own semen when our tongues met.

By this time, it was almost 7:30. We finished our showers and got ready for work. I had a spare clothes stashed at Susan's for just such an emergency. By 8:00, we were out the door and by 8:20, we walked into the office.

As always, Dennis greeted me as soon as I sat down.

"I am amazed that when you are in town, Susan is always late. I tired to call you at your hotel and then on your cell phone but there was no answer. By the way, in case you were missing it, I found your cell on your desk this morning."

I ignored the insinuation. "She has to pick me up at the hotel and I guess traffic was a little heavier than we thought."

"Yeh, right. We need to talk."

"Sure, what's up?"

"It is better if we talk in my office. Susan, will you get Brian (the CFO) and ask him to join us?"

I sat down on the sofa in his office and he sat in one of the two chairs opposite.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Let's wait for Brian."

When Brian entered the room, he was all business. He had the look of someone who was severely constipated. He sat in the chair next to Dennis.

Dennis began. "David, I need to know the absolute truth. Are you having an affair with the company's lawyer in Mexico? This is not prurient curiosity, this is business."

"Business? What the hell does who I do or do not sleep with have anything to do with business?"

"Normally it doesn't, but when we get a fax like that," indicating a paper in Brian's hand, "we need to take it seriously, especially when there is so much on the line down there."

I took the paper from Brian and read. It was on Stationary from the clinic run by Dahlia's husband. It was not in Spanish, but butchered English.

"Your company employs pigs. Dirty Pigs to take another man's wife into his bed and defiles them. I refer to the Pig you employ here named David. He has dirtied my wife and insulted me by his actions. I have proof that he has sex with her and continues up to this moment to make her into a harlot. If he sees her again or if he calls her again, I will make sure he goes to jail. I will make sure your company never works here and your work will stop. Americans think they above the law, but you will stop or I will show you that it is not."

The note was not signed.

Brian said, "David, we have a lot to lose down there. Dennis agreed to pay you more money than I was was comfortable paying to get this job done on time. We are paying you almost a million dollars over the going rate on this job."

He took the fax from my hand. "We are not paying you that kind of money so you can get your rocks off, and we do not need the distraction of this kind of shit. That is why we need to know, 'are you having an affair with this man's wife?'"

I quickly ran my choices through my head. If I admitted what was going on, I would be pulled from the project, lose almost $1.5 million and immediately retire. But what WAS going on? One weekend does not constitute an affair, does it?

If I denied it, on the basis that this was a one-time thing, which at this point it was, then I would be splitting hairs like Bill Clinton did in the 1994, when he asked what "is" is.

I decided that there was too much on the line admit to anything until I had a chance to figure out what was going on.

"Guy's, I have no idea what this guy is talking about. I like this woman...I like her a lot, and I believe we are friends. Yes, we spend a lot of time together; we have to, but that does not mean we are having an affair. This project was so fucked up that I am surprised we are this far along, given the hand I was dealt. This professional has helped us out of the quagmire our so called legal team got us into a couple of years ago." (Brian was one of the "legal team" that got us in the mess. The best defense is a good offense.)

I paused to gather my thoughts. "According to what I have been told by his wife and others, this guy is emotionally and physically abusive..."

Brian interrupted. "Hold on there, we are not the county mental health center. If she has problems, I sympathize, but that does not make it our problem."

"I know. That is not my point. My point is that this guy is off his nut and is fabricating this stuff in his own mind."

Dennis chimed in, "Okay, David. It is your call. What do you want to do?"

"Well, between the Washington trip and my vacation, I won't be back for a couple of weeks. By that time things may calm down a little."

"No, I am not going to let this slide for a couple of weeks. If you think you can salvage it, go back now and get it done. Otherwise I will put someone else in charge of the project."

I knew he was right. "Okay, I will have Susan make the reservations."

Dennis turned to Brian, "Is there anything else?"

"No," Brian replied and left the room.

"David, I don't really care about your love life, as long as it does not affect me or my business. Whether you are or are not having a relationship with this lawyer in Mexico is none of my business unless it affects my business. Your little song and dance just now did not impress me. I have known you long enough to know that you only dance when you are hiding something or not ready to answer truthfully. I believe that there is something to this man's accusations. I don't know and I don't care as long as this company does not get splattered if the shit hits the fan.

"And one more thing," he added. "Susan is also my business because she is a part of my business. If this hurts her, I will take it personally. Are we clear?"

"I would never do anything..."

"Are we clear?"

"Yes, very clear."

"Okay, get on an airplane."

I left Dennis' office and walked down the hall to my own. It had been a long time since I got dressed down like that. Things were quickly spiraling out off control. For the first time in my life, I had two women, about whom I cared, but both had other men trying to protect them. As I continued to my desk, I sensed that everyone knew what was going on: conversations stopped in mid sentence as I walked by and people gave me embarrassed smiles. I was not accustomed to people gossiping about me or feeling sorry for me.