Hello Dahlia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down at my desk and after a couple of moments called Susan on the intercom.

"Can you come back here for a minute?"

"I will be right there. Let me get someone to watch the phones."

In a couple of minutes, she was in my office and closed the door. We never tried anything sexual in the office, so I was not concerned that she would get the wrong idea.

"Susan, I just had an intense conversation with Dennis and Brian..."

"I assume it was about this," she said as she held up the fax.

"Where did you get that?"

"I guess it was on the machine when the first person got here this morning at about 7:00. He read it and made a copy. I'm sorry, but by the time we got in this morning, everyone knew about it." She passed it across my desk. "I think it is the only other copy."

"Jesus Christ, Susan, I am really sorry."

"Not as sorry as you would have been if you hadn't told me about her last night. What did you tell Dennis and Brian?"

"I did the only thing I could do...I denied it. I just hope I didn't screw things up for us.

"David, I hate to be the one to remind you, but there is no 'us'. We are very good friends, but we are lovers of convenience, not commitment. Don't let your concern over me affect the decisions you have to make over the few days."

The fact that she had to tell me this confirmed that our little arrangement was not as unencumbered as I thought. Susan was going to play a big part in my decision. I did not tell her this, but she did not know the depth and breadth of the decisions I had to make.

"Okay... I think," I replied. "So can you get me some tickets back to Monterrey for tomorrow?'

"I am on it."

I spent the next hour or so checking with my crew back in Mexico. I wanted to make sure that "the good Doctor" had not jumped the gun and tried to sabotage anything. Everything was under control.

Susan brought in my flight confirmation. There was no room on Continental, so she had to route me through Dallas on American, which arrived in Monterrey at 8:40 in the evening.

Finally, I called my sister and told her that I would not be coming up to her cabin.

As soon as I hung up, my cell buzzed with a text message. It was from Dahlia. "So sorry about fax from J don't worry nothing changed please call"

I pocketed my cell phone and announced that I was going out for a bit. Susan gave me a rather strange look, but then threw me a kiss as I went out the door. I went down one floor and to the end of the building with a suite of vacant offices. I figured that would give me the greatest privacy as I dialed Dahlia's number.

She picked up on the second ring. "Oh, David, hi!"

"Hello, Dahlia."

"David, I am so sorry for the fax. Javier showed to me and accused me of awful and terrible things."

"I am sorry, too. Are you alright?"

"I will be fine, but what about you. He can call the police and have you arrested."

"Arrested? Arrested for what?"

"For adultery. It is a crime in Mexico."

"I understand that, but how can he prove it?" Then I had a sinking feeling in my gut...she told.

"Javier has ways of knowing things. I don't know how, but he knows."

"No, Dahlia. He suspects. He does not know. He could not know unless he was in the room or you told him. Did you tell him?"

"I did not tell him. Do you think I am stupid? When I moved out of our room, I told him that I did not want to take his abuse anymore and that I know there is someone in the world that would love me. That is all. I have not spoken to him since."

"He may have suspicions, but there is nothing he can prove. Anyway, I will be back tomorrow on the Continental flight from Houston. It gets in at 3:48 in the afternoon."

"Do you want me to pick you up?"

"I don't think that would be a good idea. My truck is at the airport. I will call you when I get in tomorrow."

I intentionally told her the wrong flight information. I decided that I needed to control the flow of information, and that Dahlia did not need to know when I got in.

During our conversation, it occurred to me that there was one other way that her husband could know about us.

I called a guy who handled expat security on a job I worked in Indonesia a few years before. He had since branched out and was doing a lot of government contract work. I told him that for the past six months I acted as though everyone was my friend. Now it appeared I had enemies.

He asked me when I was leaving. I told him that I had to be at the airport about 1:00. He told me that he would send me a CARE package with some essential security items by FedEx, so I should have it before I left for the airport. I thanked him and gave him Susan's address and we disconnected.

The next call I made was to my field boss. I really came to trust him over the past six months. I told him when I was coming in and asked him to pick me up at the airport in his personal vehicle. Maybe I was being paranoid, but I figured someone might be watching my truck in the airport parking lot.

I attended to some paperwork, ordered some supplies for the job, and before I knew it, the day was over. I asked Susan if she wanted to go out to dinner. She surprised me when she said no, but quickly smiled when she suggested that I could cook. She also suggested that I stay with her. We could sleep in and then she would take me to the airport.

On the way out, I said my good byes to everyone, and Susan told Dennis that she would be in after dropping me at the airport. Dennis cast me a stern look my way, but wished me luck. Brian already left for the day without saying a word.

On the way to Susan's house, we stopped at the hotel to check out. I had to pay for the night even though I had not been in the room for two days, but I figured that it would give deniability to any rumors about Susan and me. Not that it really mattered: as I said before, the worst kept secret in the company.

After the hotel, we went to the grocery store. It was too hot to cook out, so we opted for some large prawns with a pasta salad and fresh fruit for dessert.

We got back to the house and changed into something more comfortable. Since comfort was the order of the day, I put on a pair of baggy gym shorts with no underwear and a plain pocket t-shirt.

Susan put on a loose pair of men's cotton gym shorts, an oversized tank top with insanely large armholes and no panties or bra. The sides of her tits were visible and whenever she moved from one side to another, her nipples would be in full view.

The way she was dressed would give me free and easy access to her tits and pussy. She could be naked for all the coverage (and protection) her clothes provided.

We worked together on dinner. I minced garlic and squeezed lemons for the marinade. I couldn't help but cup her breasts in my hand whenever I passed behind her.

"Hey, you better watch out. You are going to be sucking those tits very soon and I don't want them to taste of garlic."

I sautéed the prawns in garlic and butter, added some fresh parsley topped it off with finely grated parmesan cheese. With the salad and fruit, it was an ideal little summer dinner.

After we ate, we took our wine into the living room and watched a little TV. Our hands continually drifted over the other's body as we watched one of the endless episodes of "CSI Somewhere or Other".

We finally decided that going to bed would be more stimulating that TV. We stripped off the little clothing we had on and crawled under the sheets. We laid their, side by side and kissed. (When I was in college many years ago, we called it making out.) The kisses were loving, but not deeply passionate. I stroked her hair and occasionally leaned in to suck on her nipples (which did taste of garlic).

My hands went down her back and to her ass, lightly tracing her spine down to her tailbone and beyond.

She ran her hands across my back and lightly kneaded the muscle below my right shoulder. No words were spoken, but suddenly, she rolled on top of me and guided my engorged cock into her pussy.

She sat up and placed her hands on my thighs for stability. Then she started a slow rocking motion: front to back, left to right and then in circles. The movement caused the head of my penis to move against the walls of her vagina, stimulating me differently than if I controlled the movement. She used her muscles to stoke my shaft.

My orgasm built slowly as I watched her face and the rest of her body sway with her movements. She looked me in the eyes and she knew the right moment to reach behind her, place her hand under her ass and gently pull at my balls and squeezed.

I burst forth into her and that triggered her own orgasm. Neither orgasm was a major, earthshaking "cosmic" event. Our session was a comfortable and pleasant end to an otherwise hectic day: if only all days could end as well.

Sleep came quickly and deeply. The next morning we slept in and made love one more time. An hour later FedEx delivered a large plastic case: the CARE package from my friend. I gave the contents a quick examination and Susan and I left for the airport.

Once again, I had to leave a lover to catch an airplane. The deep irony was that I was leaving one lover to meet another.