Hello Dahlia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me. While sex was a very important part of our relationship, it was not as important as the closeness we felt for each other and the desire to hold and kiss each other. The feel of her naked breasts against my chest is one of the greatest sensations I have ever felt. (Not as great as the feeling of her grinding her pelvis against mine when my cock is deep inside her, but close.)

We broke our embrace and I opened the taps to fill the tub with water. As it filled, Dahlia unbuckled my belt and slipped my pants over my hips and down to the floor. My briefs quickly followed and once again we were naked. As she knelt down to remove my shoes, she wrapped her delicate hands around my quickly engorging cock. She jacked me and I started to thrust. Each thrust met her soft lips and tongue. Finally she took me into her mouth and sucked and stroked it using her tongue and teeth.

By this time the tub was full and we turned on the jets and climbed in. We sat with our legs extended, facing each other. Although it was a relaxing weekend, the powerful jets caress our bodies erased any tension that was left.

Soon I felt her foot between my legs. Her toes flicked my balls under the water and made an up and down motion on my rapidly hardening cock. She took my right foot in her hand and pulled it towards her pussy. My foot became a dildo as she worked it around her folds and into her body.

As the water started to cool we got out of the tub and jumped into the huge shower together. We lathered up using the luxurious soap that the hotel provided. We faced each other and glided our bodies against one another. My engorged cock was sandwiched between our bodies. Her soapy skin provided the right blend of friction and slippery lubrication so that the precum flowed.

I turned her around and rubbed my chest and stomach against her back. She widened her stance and, as I moved up and down, my cock slipped between her legs, almost entering her. I lathered up upper tits and pulled at her nipples. They became hard and erect with the stimulation.

She turned again, and looked up at me. The message was clear as she opened her lips and invited a kiss. Though Dahlia and I have had many good kisses, this was as passionate and loving as any we ever shared.

We stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. Obviously, she paid attention to my rock hard cock and I to her smooth pussy and small, sensitive tits.

After our shower, we wrapped ourselves in the fluffy robes provided by the hotel and sat on balcony to watch the sun set over the Pacific. The past two days had been like heaven on earth. I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this woman. The more time I spent with her, the more my love for her grew and the greater the sex became. I would be 55 years old in the next couple of months and I had finally found what I had been missing all my life.

As we sat holding hands, I reached into the pocket of my robe for a small box that contained the gift I purchased that day. In it was a two-carat diamond. There was no ring, earrings or belly button dangle; there was just the diamond.

I opened the box. "Dahlia, over the past year, you have changed my life. You have been a friend, then a lover, and now I want you as my life partner. The stone itself is of insignificant value when I compare it to how much I value and treasure you.

"I know there are complications in your life, and that is why I am keeping this simple. I hope you will agree to have this made into an engagement ring and then marry me when the issue with Javier is resolved. I want to spend the rest of my life making you and Juan Carlos happy. If you don't want to do that, we can have it made into a necklace, or a new belly button ring, or cash it in for Juan Carlos' education."

She took it and with a tear in her eye and I knew that her answer would not be the one I had hoped for.

"Oh, David, I cannot make any promises to you about what will happen."

"Dahlia, I am not asking for promises. I am asking you to accept this gift.

She looked at the stone, which glistened in the waning sunlight.

"David, I do not know what the future will hold, but I can tell you this. I love you more than any man I have ever known."

"That is all I wanted to hear."

She stood and sat on my lap, straddling me. She pulled my robe back and worked my cock into her pussy, and we made love again, right there on the deck in full view of anyone that cared to look.

We called to room service for a light supper, retired early and slept in each other's arms. I awoke sometime in the middle of the night. Sunday would soon dawn and our weekend adventure would be over. I had never been so contented in my life. Although we had only spent two days together (not counting Sunday, which was a travel day), I was never more certain of anything in my life: I wanted to wake up every morning with Dahlia in my bed.

I continued to stare at the ceiling, with my arm around her as she slept on my chest. Her hair spread across my chest and warmed me like a sensuous blanket. I gently stroked her naked back as she slept soundly. I didn't know if it was my imagination or my ego, but I believed I had a calming influence on her. I prayed that I was part of her dreams.

The sky outside our room was beginning to brighten. The stars that had been so brilliant a few minutes ago were beginning to fade. Soon it would be dawn and we would have to pack and leave our love nest. I suddenly felt very sad, and even though she was lying with leg over mine and had her head and hand on my chest, I already missed her.

She stirred slightly and I felt her lift off my body. I opened my eyes and she was staring at me. Her hair was messed and suddenly there was a smile on her face. She leaned over and kissed me long and passionately.

She broke the kiss and asked, "Well, did you figure things out?"

"I'm sorry...did I figure what out?"

"I don't know. You have been awake for a couple of hours, staring at the ceiling and rubbing my back. You must have had something on your mind. Did you get it figured out?"

"I wasn't trying to figure something out: I was sort of taking inventory of my life and all that has changed in the past year or so."

Dahlia sat up and sat with her legs crossed. I was able to admire her pussy and tits before she grabbed a pillow and put it on her lap. "Is it something that you want to share?"

"Absolutely, since most of it involves you. I realized that up to a year ago I was a lonely man, growing old before my time. I had sex, but no emotion: there was no love. I also realized that you saved my life...No that's not right...you made me realize that there was more to life than being a nomad.

"I realized that you are the most important person in my life. I realized that even though it might not be the smartest thing to do at my age, I want a child, and I want you to be her mother."

She stopped me. "You want me to be 'her' mother? Wouldn't you want a boy to carry on your name?"

"It's funny, Dahlia, I never really thought much about children, but in the past few months, as I began to think more about it, I always thought of a girl. I would love to have a daughter who would grow up to be as passionate and loving as you. I imagine a young man coming to me as I approach the end of my life to tell me that my daughter is the most wonderful person in the world and then ask me for her hand in marriage. It's crazy, I know, but I can think of no better legacy than that."

Dahlia threw the pillow off to the side and threw back the covers. She climbed onto me and she laid on me for several minutes. Then she took my cock into her hand and slid it into her wet and ready pussy. I reached up and took her nipples between my fingers and rolled them gently.

"There is one more thing that I realized as I did my inventory."

Her hands were on my hips giving her support and leverage as she ground her hips around into my pelvis, forcing my cock deeply into her body. "What's that?" she asked.

"I realized that I spent many months trying to catch glimpses of your body. I sneaked peaks at your cleavage, and caught site of your legs in the car and whenever I was in your office. I got lucky sometimes."

She stopped her movements. "No, you didn't ever get lucky. You saw what I wanted you to see, even the first day we met."

"No shit? Well, as I lay here and look at your pussy, your tits and especially your face, I realize that I have to be the luckiest man alive to have this for myself."

"As long as we are being open with each other, I have something to share with you: I never thought I was attractive until I met you. I always thought I was...what's the English....'frumpy'".

"Dahlia, you need to get some new mirrors. The ones you are using are obviously defective."

"Nevertheless, that's what I felt. In fact, I was not certain that you were just trying to make me feel good by telling me how pretty I was. The admiring looks I got from people at the pool on Friday and the market yesterday when we flashed them convinced me that maybe my looks are pleasing."

"That is when I realized that you saw something in me that I did not see in myself."

We had a long conversation as she continued to rock back and forth to continue to stimulate my cock. With the exception of some ooohs and aaahs, it was a normal conversation.

Then almost as a surprised, "Oh, David, I...I...Oh god, I'm going to cum!"

Her movements intensified as she bucked front to back. Soon, her muscles contracted around my deeply impaled member and I erupted. I had no idea I was that close but the release was intense and powerful. Apparently that was all it took for Dahlia. Her body stiffened and she threw herself back, catching herself with her arms. This opened up her pussy enough that her juices pulsed out of her slit in perfect time with her convulsions. There was no doubt that our last lovemaking session was going to be as memorable as the session on the beach.

We recovered our strength, took a long shower together, got dressed and went to breakfast. We were both a little sad that a great weekend was nearly over.

We returned to our room and packed. Dahlia put on a black thong and matching bra. Tight jeans, Nikes and a Nike sweat shirt finished the ensemble. I put on jeans, a plain button shirt and walking shoes.

We checked out and Dahlia drove me to the airport for my flight to Monterrey. She had to drive to Guadalajara to catch her flight back to Monterrey. She was still concerned that someone might see us together.

She dropped me at the departure area. I gave her a platonic kiss and told her I would see her in town. I got out of the car, and our weekend was over.

We resumed our weekly rendezvous in her office. I was concerned that this would leave me flat after having her multiple times a day, but I was wrong. Absence does make the heart grow fonder and every minute with her was a treasure.

About three weeks after we returned from Puerto Vallarta, on March 5, 2009, Dahlia's life, and mine by association, took a dramatic change in direction.

The front page of "El Dairio" that morning read:

RIOTS BETWEEN RIVAL GANGS AT CERESO STATE PRISON LEAVE 20 DEAD

"Violence erupted at the prison in Cd. Juarez yesterday as prisoners rioted to protest the beating death of an inmate last month by guards at the prison. The latest death toll is 20, with as many as 100 injured.

"One of the dead is believed to be Javier Villegas Gomez, prominent heart surgeon from Monterrey, who was being held, awaiting trial on obstruction and drug trafficking stemming from his alleged association with the Zeta Drug cartel.

"It is believed that Dr. Villegas was killed while administering aid to an injured inmate.

"Details are still sketchy but it is believed that a disturbance broke out around 7:00 AM in the prison cafeteria...."

I did not need to read more. Although her husband's name seldom came up since she took Juan Carlos to visit him at Christmas time, I knew that this news would be devastating to her. She spent much of her life with the man, and he is (was) the father of her child.

As I was trying to figure out what I should do, my phone rang. It was Dahlia. I took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Ola?"

"Ola, David. Did you see the paper this morning?"

"I did. I am sorry, Dahlia."

"Do you think it's true? I tried to call, but the prison would not tell me anything. How do the papers know, when the prison doesn't know?"

"Well, it is likely that he was injured, but it may or may not be true that he was killed. Do you know anyone in the local police department that might be able to find out for you?"

"I don't think so; they have been treating me like I knew what he was doing. They think that I am a criminal, too."

"Is there anything that you want me to do?"

"No, David. I need to find out what is happening and I need to do that alone."

There was a long pause on the line; long enough that I thought we had been cut off. Then I heard her sigh. "Oh, David, if this is true, I cannot be sad. I tried to cry, but what I really feel is relief. Am I evil for feeling that way?"

"Dahlia, the way you feel is the way you feel. You need not be ashamed. You gave your marriage every opportunity to work. It was Javier that should have been ashamed...not you. If this is true, you no longer have anything to fear. That is why you feel relief: the burden of fear has been lifted from your shoulders."

"David, you always know the right things to say. Let me say good bye and see if I can find out what is happening."

I did not hear from Dahlia for several days. Her office said that she had taken some personal time, and she did not answer her cell phone. I started to worry, but I did not know about what. She certainly had nothing to fear from her husband: his death was confirmed the following day. She certainly had nothing to fear from the Zetas: their doctor was dead so she was not a threat. I tried to figure out if she had taken her son, but I did not know where his daycare was located or who cared for Juan Carlos when she had to be away over night.

Then, five days later my cell phone rang. It was my regular business cell phone that Dahlia had not used in months for fear that her husband might monitor her calls.

"Dahlia, I was worried. Where have you been?"

"Just after I talked to you, the prison called and confirmed what we already knew. Javier was killed in the riot. They told me I had to claim the body, so that's what I did. I was going to bring him back to Monterrey, but he has no family here, and I certainly was not going to visit his grave, so I had a private burial in Juarez. Then Juan Carlos and I went into El Paso and flew to see my parents in San Diego. It really felt good to be home.

"I am sorry I didn't call, but I needed to think some things through."

I let out a sigh of relief. "I am just happy you are safe. Can I come and see you?"

There was silence at the other end of the line. "Dahlia, are you there?"

"Yes, David, I'm here....I don't think you should come over. Juan Carlos is very fragile right now, and I don't want to expose him to anymore life altering events."

"Are you sure that's it? I feel like there is something else that you are holding back."

"No, there isn't anything. I guess I'm just tired. I will talk to you tomorrow or the day after. I will call you."

Before I could say anything more, the line went dead.

Something was wrong, but I could not put my finger on it. She was distant, but that could have been because she had just buried her husband—not something a 33-year-old does very often. But still, I felt as though a curtain was coming down on a play before the final scene.

She did not call me the next day, or the day after that. There was something very wrong, and I had to find out what.

I tried her cell phone, but she never answered it, although I left a dozen voice mails.

Then, out of desperation, I called her office.

"May I speak to Dahlia Rivera, please?"

"I am sorry; she no longer works for the firm. Is there someone else who can help you?"

"No longer with the firm? When did this happen? I just talked to her a few days ago."

"I am sorry; I cannot give out that information. Do you wish to speak to anyone else?"

"Did she leave a forwarding number or any way to get in touch with her?"

"Sir, I cannot give out that information. If you want to leave a message I will make sure she gets it if she calls or comes in."

"No, no message. Thank you."

I hung up and had no idea what to do next. I tried calling her assistant, but she was as uncooperative as the receptionist.

What I did know was that suddenly Mexico felt alien to me and I just wanted to finish my job and go home. But where was home? I thought it would be here, at some point sharing a house with Dahlia and her son. Now, it looked like I had nothing.

Over the next few weeks, I poured all my energy into the project. There was still no word from Dahlia. Her house was vacant and her cell phone cancelled...she was gone.

Then I checked my email one day and there was one from Dahlia. I opened it, hoping for an explanation or anything that could make me understand what was happening.

Dear David,

Juan Carlos and I have moved back to California to be near my parents. This is something I should have done years ago. A boy needs to know his grandparents, and I feel I owe that much to Juan Carlos.

Right now, my focus is on him: he is the only man in my life. Being with you or any man is not fair to him after losing his father.

I also need to find out who I am and what I want out of life. I just got my freedom, and I am not ready to commit to anyone. I don't want to give you false hope that we can be together in the future, because when the time is right and I am ready for a relationship, I believe that I should seek out someone closer to my own age; someone who can help with Juan Carlos and be around to be a father to the baby I want.

I am very sorry that I left without much of a goodbye, but I think this is for the best. I hope you find everything in life that you are looking for.

Dahlia

PS: I dropped the diamond at the UPS Store in El Paso. It is there under your name, so you can either pick it up there or have it shipped to any address you want. It is truly beautiful, but it would not be right for me to keep it.

I read it over and over again, hoping that maybe the words would change and they would call out for me to come to be by her side. But the words did not change, and the message was clear: the love, for which I spent a lifetime searching, and which I briefly found, was gone. Within a few minutes, my emotions ran the gamut from relief that she was okay, to sadness to hurt to anger.

My reaction was to write an immediate response, but I knew from past experience that writing an email when emotions are not under control is a recipe for disaster.

I grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and read some reports from the project. We were nearly finished and all that was left was a few details that the client brought to my attention during the walk-through. I was unable to focus; I read the same page a dozen times. I threw the report down and got into the shower.

No amount of water could wash away my feelings of loss and betrayal. It came so suddenly. It came without the telltale signs that the relationship is drawing to a close. In fact, the last time we met in her office, we not only had mind blowing sex, but we talked about the future. She suggested that she could work in Guadalajara and we could have a place in Puerto Vallarta for the weekends. We decided that with the bonus I was getting, we could easily afford both.