Hello Holly

Story Info
Nina gets rid of her red-headed replacement in the best way!
6k words
4.59
12k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is part of a five chapter book: TILT Book I -- The Magic Show. Chapter titles and links listed below. Future books to come... check my Author page

My stories tend to heat up quickly and have lots of explicit, graphic female masturbation and lesbian sex with the raunchy details throughout. That's what I like to read and what I like to write; these stories are sparked from my personal fantasies and day dreams, and then the characters come to life and guide me...

It's not for everyone. Is it for you? 😉

Please leave me your comments on the stories if you like them, and I encourage you to reach out to me via the Contact tab on my Author page with your thoughts, ideas and feelings. 😙

xoxo Maribelle

As always, all characters engaging in any sexual activity are above 18.

☬☬☬

TILT - Book I - The Magic Show

Chapter 1: A Potion and a Plan

Chapter 2: Hello Holly

Chapter 3: In Her Box

Chapter 4: Thrills, Squeals and The Wheel

Chapter 5: Misty's Magic

☬☬☬

TILT

Book I - The Magic Show

Chapter 2 - Hello Holly

☬☬☬

Nina took her leg off of the sink and slowly pulled her top back up. She smiled at the mirror, delighted with the sloppy, nasty mess she'd made of herself. She caressed her tits through the mesh with open palms, then slid both hands down over her stomach. Then together between her legs...

She wanted even more. "Fuck," she sighed out. It was going to be hard to concentrate long enough to get to Misty. The potion was running strong and her body begged to be touched and rubbed and fucked.

She slowly pushed her fingers in again.

Suddenly the pin pad went beep beep beep beep, and the locker room door swung open. A tall skinny Barbie with long, curly locks of red hair click-clacked in on red heels.

"What the fuck?" she asked angrily when she saw Nina at the sink.

"Hello Holly!" Nina replied, as she smiled, eyes wild, and moved her hands around to her ass. She breathed heavily, he chest rising and falling as she stared.

Holly was tall and beautiful. She wore the same corset as Nina - except, hers was complete and clean and neat, whereas Nina's had become a damp and dirty sex rag.

The tight see-through fabric showcased Holly's medium-round breasts. They were flawless. She wore the same black fishnet stockings, stretching up from her heels to mid-thigh, leaving several inches of bare leg below her blue thong and garter, but for the straps pulling the corset down tight across her shape.

Nina looked her over: her hair, her face, her perky tits and tight body - and long, smooth, white legs. Holly was a perfect ten.

She stared at her thong and imagined pulling it over to the side to expose a tight wet pussy with a curly red mound just beneath. She wanted to taste it.

Holly looked Nina over too, thoroughly confused. And pissed.

"Misty is going to call the cops!" she warned, hands on her hips.

"Let her," Nina answered immediately, as she took a slow step toward Holly.

Her eyes fixed on Holly's face. Make-up just right, red lipstick, blue eye-shadow, a touch of blush on her cheeks. She was gorgeous and clean and radiant. Stark contrast to the sloppy, slutty, sexy mess Nina had become.

"What the fuck happened to you!?" she said looking over Nina, her eyes widening in fear and confusion as they landed on her mound, wet and messy.

Her eyes widened more. "And how could you do that to Misty! Did you really try to grab her ass and kiss her last night!? Nina!?"

Nina laughed softly, and looked at Holly's face, with pity.

"Oh, Holly. She wanted it, that's why she got so mad! She still wants it."

She looked at Holly's tits. "Just the same as all girls want it, deep down..."

She looked back to her eyes.

"Even you."

She took another step toward Holly, now almost in arm's reach, then tilted her head slightly as her eyes flashed to a burning neon blue for a few seconds.

She saw a black-and-white vision of Holly with her palms pushed against the wall. Her tits pushed out over her corset with sharp nipples. Her thong dropped onto her left high heel. She pushed her round, white ass up behind her, legs spread apart. Nina's face was buried in her behind, as she slid her long tongue through Holly's legs, licking her front to back, front to back. She squeezed Holly's thighs, and Holly moaned in approving pleasure as juice ran down both her legs.

Nina tilted her head back, her eyes green again. Holly looked at her, half terror and half pity.

"Are... are you OK? What's gotten into you Nina!? Are you on drugs? Where are your clothes!? You look like shit! And what's that smell - is that... it smells like... fucking puss... were you masturbating!? Is that fucking pussy juice on your legs?"

Nina took another step, their faces now inches apart and their tits almost touching. She slowly lifted her heel and pushed her thigh into Holly's thong.

"What if it is?" she whispered. She opened her mouth and slid out her tongue just out of her mouth.

Holly jerked her head aside and jumped backward. "Whoa, what the fuck? Fuck you Nina! You are disgusting! I'm going to tell Misty, and your ass will be in jail! You can find some fucking bimbo to seduce there! I told you I'm not a fucking lesbian! The fuck, Nina!?"

Holly turned and stomped heels toward the lockers, and paused. She turned around.

"By the way, I'm 'The Legs' now".

She made a bitchy smile at Nina and gave her the finger. Then she continued toward the lockers to leave.

☬☬☬

Nina hurried after Holly and caught her by the wrist at the door. "How are you the fucking legs!? You're just a fucking errand girl! You don't know the routine! You're skin tone doesn't even match Kristina's!"

Holly spun around. "Nobody cares Nina! All they'll be looking at is Kristina's tits and, and Misty's ass, and these long... long, beautiful legs," she said as she waved her hand down them.

"And..." she laughed, "this flawless bikini line!"

She pulled her thong strap out and let it come back with a snap.

Holly and Nina had always been friendly before. She liked Nina, but was horrified that she had groped Misty. She always knew Nina liked girls and suspected she wanted Misty - as well as herself - but she never imagined Nina would try anything - especially not grope Misty - that was their boss!

Holly suddenly looked sympathetic. She laid her hand on Nina's shoulder. Her skin was soft, sweaty and on fire.

"Nina... please don't fuck this up for Misty. You know how hard she's worked for this. If she can impress Alicia and Brittany at the private show tonight, she has a real chance of getting on with Fawne Faux. She'll be rich! And famous!"

"Al... Alicia? The Alicia? And Brittany Bell? They're here!? In person?" Nina couldn't believe it.

If there was anyone Nina desired more than Misty as a teen, it was Alicia Fawne and Brittany Bell She'd watched many their shows online - lions, acrobats, fiery stunts, motorcycles, robots, clowns - and the performers. all beautiful women in skimpy lingerie.

Alicia was an all-American blonde beauty, fair skin, medium height with hazel eyes and huge, lovely breasts. She was in her mid-forties nowadays. She was Nina's fantasy "MILF".

Brittany was a fair skinned Spaniard with dark brown eyes. She was a few inches taller than Alicia, and her breasts were even larger. Her natural hair was a brunette, but she usually kept it dyed a platinum blonde.

They had both started off as exotic dancers and worked their way to becoming respected performers, doing ribbon dancing, acrobatics and even fire eating and sword swallowing, eventually joining with Tres Hermanas Traveling Circus. But they were both banned within a year from several Midwestern cities for "exposing themselves" during their acts.

Or as they put it - "giving the audience what they want."

Eventually the circus let them go, and they joined with a couple others, to the same end.

Rather than tone down their act, they worked together and created their own traveling circus. Their new show was based less around amazing beasts and death defying stunts, and more around beautiful women wearing lingerie and performing amazing acrobatics, tricks and illusions.

And, carefully seducing their audience, leaving them thirsty for more.

One magazine had described it as a "traveling striptease with fire" and Alicia embraced it. That became one of their main marketing lines. And she changed the name to the "Fawne Faux Circus" - since it was "kind of like a circus, only more tits and ass," as she often joked. Brittany agreed to the name since most of their startup costs had been covered by Alicia.

There were rumors that Alicia and Brittany were lovers, and they played this rumor to their advantage, often kissing and holding each other onstage. But most insiders understood this was an act. In reality, both women had married rich business men, which helped them to keep the show going since they were often involved in some legal battle or other.

But Nina loved the idea of Alicia and Brittany together. She'd had gotten herself off many nights fantasizing about eating Alicia's pussy, as Alicia fingered and kissed Brittany, making her writhe and curse in her exotic accent. She imagined it now.

They were goddesses to Nina, as well as to Misty, for different, non-sexual reasons. But nobody suspected they'd come to Santa Fe in person - they'd just send a helper to evaluate Misty's act, they all assumed.

Holly nodded happily and smiled and said "Yes! In person! They came Nina! They came themselves to see her!"

Holly got serious again, and grabbed Nina's arm. "Look, I know you want this for Misty."

Nina looked down... She sighed.

"Yes. I do."

Holly rubbed Nina's arm reassuringly.

Nina raised her head and her eyes were again the burning neon blue.

"And I'm not going to let you fuck it up!"

With that, she grabbed Holly's hair in a fist and jerked her head back.

"Ow! Fuck bitch!" Holly screamed as she grabbed Nina's arm with both hands.

Nina slid her hand between her legs and and began sliding her fingers across herself, then inside.

"Fuck, yes, hmm-mm, fuck, OK... oh!"

She forced Holly over.

She pulled her fingers out slowly, strings of wetness stretched with them. She held them in front of Holly's eyes.

"Taste me. You fucking slut, taste my pussy!"

"Nooooo, no Nina please, I don't want to ple-"

Nina shoved them into Holly's mouth and pushed down on her tongue. Holly freaked out and bit down, and gagged and then drooled and spit and cussed.

"Oh my fucking god Nina! What the fuck!"

Nina jerked Holly's head back up, and pulled her toward the storage closet near the lockers, as Holly struggled to break free.

Nina opened it with her free hand, then threw Holly inside by her head. She stepped in behind her and slammed the door shut. She flicked on the light, which brought to life to colorful scene around them: Hats, purses, wigs, glasses, a purple scarf, a giant stopwatch. The small room had shelves on all sides, filled with random props and costume accessories.

Holly looked furious, and held her head where Nina had grabbed her. She straightened all the way up.

"You bitch! You fucking bitch! I'm going to beat your ass..."

Nina smiled, hands calmly on her hips.

"Oh, oh shit..." Holly said with a wince. She flinched, and then looked like someone slapped her face.

She saw Nina smile, knowingly.

Holly's eyes flickered between their normal brown and the same blue neon as Nina's. She closed them.

She suddenly saw herself with Nina as if in a dream, everything black-and-white except their blue glowing eyes and Nina's pink nipples and swollen pussy. She watched Nina working two fingers back and forth over her clit, and stared as she slowly rolled her nipple between two fingers with her other hand and licked her lips.

Holly felt her thong become hot and damp.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." she whispered.

She watched Nina rub herself faster and faster, and then arch back and cry out "yes yes yes!" She stuck her fingers inside and began to squirt out clear, slippery liquid, soaking Holly's corset and bra.

Holly watched, horrified, and... confused, because she was feeling... hot. Turned on... It made her horny... sooo fucking horny.

She put her hand on her thong, dark with dampness between her legs.

She saw herself get showered in Nina's pussy, and she watched as she held her mouth open and let Nina squirt inside it, then onto her face as she moaned in hot passion, desperate for Nina's come and juice! She was possessed!

She began smearing the slick wetness from her mouth and face down her neck and to her chest, forcing her top off her perky tits which popped out, rosy red nipples fully erect and now wet with Nina's hot pussy. She twisted them under her fingertips.

She could taste the salty sweet spray in her mouth and her thong become a hot wash cloth between her legs. She pressed her fingers into the damp fabric. "Oh god..." she moaned.

Holly came back to reality, and looked at Nina, who was smiling and nodding her head as if in agreement.

"It's fucking hot right?"

Holly gasped and stared at Nina in amazement, mouth open. "What the fuck?" she asked, quietly, shocked at what she'd just experienced.

She cried out "Oh! Ohhh, oh my god" as she felt a sudden intense throbbing heat between her legs, and waves of pleasure swept over her body.

"Okay... okay..." she breathed, then looked up to Nina.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me Nina," she begged as she reached around Nina and squeezed her ass with both hands.

And so Nina did. She grabbed her by the back of her neck, and Holly was already moving her mouth to hers.

Nina stuck out her monster tongue and licked Holly's red lips, smearing her lipstick. Holly stuck out her own tongue and pushed it against Nina's, and they began kissing loudly, sloppily, as they put arms around one another. Holly was in ecstasy, and moaned out "yes, oh god yes!" as their tits came together beneath the fabric of their tops.

Holly gripped Nina's ass, and pulled her in as tightly as she could, and she felt Nina's slippery, swollen hot pussy throb as it slid apart on her bare thigh.

Holly's pussy had also become plump and wet and it swelled out around the damp thong, nearly swallowing it up.

She pressed it into Nina's leg and continued kissing her, mouth wide open.

"Oh god, oh my fuck!" she moaned as Nina's tongue slid out her mouth. She stared at her glowing eyes. She tossed her head back as Nina licked and sucked and bit her neck.

Nina pulled Holly's top down to free her tits, nipples stiff. She sucked and licked them, alternating one and the other, her tongue coating them in a shiny wet sheen. Their hands found one another's pussy as the slowly collapsed to the ground, legs tangled, working fingers in and out as they eagerly sucked each other's face and neck and tits.

Soon they were pressed together, and each took the others outer leg and held it up straight, so they could slide against each other harder. Nina felt Holly's hot juice run down her crack.

Holly needed it so bad, and Nina was extremely turned on watching this clean-cut goody two-shoes transform into a nasty lesbian whore in an instant. She pulled her hair and grabbed Holly's thong from behind, pulling it up tight into her crack, putting pressure on her clit, and kept pushing against her with her own bare pussy.

Holly cried out, "Oh, fuck, oh yes, god Nina fuck my pussy!"

Holly was close. Nina picked up the pace and moaned, and she could feel that her own pussy was starting to contract and swell and would soon erupt in orgasm.

She wanted to give it all to Holly.

Nina put her tongue between Holly's tits, and slowly ran it up to her throat, over her right cheekbone, the right side of her face and in her ear.

"Oh, god, Nina, fuck, yes!" Holly cried out as she pushed harder, up and down.

Nina whispered in her ear, "do you want to fucking come for me?"

"Oh, Nina, uh-huh uh-huh!"

Holly began thrusting into Nina, she was full-on humping her, dragging her pussy juice soaked thong up and down over Nina's slit. She knew she was going to come, and, oh, how she wanted it.

Nina couldn't hold it much longer, and she too was in a full hump on Holly's soaked pussy and thong, and the juice from both of them was running down the backs of their legs. They moved rapidly together as they both panted and moaned and cried out.

Nina started kissing Holly's face and neck rapidly and passionately and breathing heavily, and Holly was nearly in tears from the overwhelming pleasure, moaning out, "oh, god, fuck yes Nina, fuck me, fuck me, oh yes yes yes oh!"

Nina took her hands off of Holly's ass and slid them up her back to her shoulders, then back down and pulled Holly against her pussy harder, and she felt Holly start to spasm "oh oh oh Nina Nina Nina!"

Nina slid one hand to Holly's hair and grabbed it as she breathed into her ear.

"Holly I'm going to come and squirt on your face."

"Oh god yes Nina I want it I want it bad please!"

Nina tightened her grip on Holly's hair, then she pulled herself off of Holly's pussy. Holly shuddered and looked at her, eyes begging for release.

"Get on you knees Holly," Nina commanded, as she stood up over her, cupped her hand over her bulging wet cunt, then she spread it open between her fingers.

Holly obeyed without hesitation, and immediately grabbed Nina's calves, then ran her hands up to her ass, and looked up at her...

Nina looked down and smiled.

"Make me come Holly, make me come and spray out my juice all over your pretty fucking face!"

Holly squealed and threw her face into Nina's messy wetness. She sucked and licked the soft, plump, dripping hot pink mass like some wild animal.

And Nina let out a long moan and squeezed both her tits hard, and threw her head back.

Holly moaned and slurped and sucked, and took one of her hands off of Nina's ass and moved her drenched blue thong to the side as she pushed fingers inside of herself, in and out, in and out.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she wailed, in between the slurps and moans. "Nina , come, come on my face Nina!"

Nina couldn't take it anymore, and she felt her whole body let go as she cried out, "fuuuuuck yes oh fuck I'm coming yes yes oh god oh fuck!!!"

And Holly tasted the metallic salty twang and sucked and licked, desperate to swallow it all. Then Nina pushed in her fingers, and in an instant Holly felt hot juice spray out onto her mouth and then her face and chest. It was so much! It excited her, and she held her mouth open wide as the stream hit in the back of her throat. It was salty and sweet and she was on the edge of coming herself as she swallowed and opened for more. "Oh, god yes oh give me it!" she gurgled out.

Nina's whole body heaved as she wildly, furiously rubbed her clit and pushed and pulled on her G-spot elongating the orgasm as more and more hot liquid squirted onto Holly's face and hair and chest.

Holly swallowed more, then held up her tits so they could be sprayed down too. They were quickly covered and Holly rubbed her hands over her chest passionately.

12