Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since we placed Greg in change several of our projects have seen a similar outcome," Nick Shaw said well within my ear shot. "He has become a literal life saver."

"If this works then Project Blink gets the green light," an admiral said and Nick nodded. "Excellent, while this is very interesting I am very eager to see if Blink pays off."

"We all do," Nick replied. "Kat if you will do the honors."

Kat Shaw smiled and turned to the project head who gave her a thumbs up. She walked over to the control panel and inserted a key into a slot and turned it. The control board lit up and without any words or hesitation she pressed the big red button. We watched the display as the cold fusion reactor came to life. The power readings slowly climbed until they reached the green and leveled off. With a cry of joy and the popping of champagne corks Project Frost was a success. Normally I would avoid such celebrations but Nick and Kat both begged me to stay.

Two small glasses of very expensive champagne later I leaded up one level to see how the preparations for Project Blink were going. The building was switching over from the power grid to the Frost generator below. I met with project leader Professor Adam Lightener. The one time antiquarian was now leading the world's most secretive project to date. It would, if it worked, change the world more than the atom bomb or even Nick's crystal mainframes. Of course this never would have even been possible without both. Though the machinery now ran off of fusion energy it was the processing power of Nick's A.I. technology that made this miracle a reality.

"Are you nervous Adam?" I asked and the old man shook his head.

"No Greg, I knew this day would happen. It was meant to be and so here we are."

"You better get ready for all those interviews and people asking how a one-time professor of linguistics and archaeology could have created this."

"Inspiration comes to all of us and those lucky enough get to see their dreams come true," he replied.

"I like that," I told him. "Stick to that one and you will win over a ton of people. Where is your partner in crime?"

"Stanfield is rechecking the safety protocols, again. He is paranoid that one."

"If this experiment goes sideways, we could in theory create a black hole that would last long enough to swallow a two block sphere. So he is right to be overly cautious." I said shivering at the thought of being sucked up into a singularity.

The professor just smiled and walked off. I watched the tall thin man and there was something not quite right about him. They say geniuses skirt the edge of sanity. In his case he has dipped his entire foot into the abyss. I shook off the feeling of impending doom and sought out Stanfield. He was in the control room running simulations now that he had an actual power level to work with. The middle aged Canadian was all smiles and seemed honestly hopeful for a clean safe launch. I shook his hand but he pulled me into a man hug as he so often did.

"This is going to work," he said as if doubting the decade of hard work he and Lightener had put into it. "I can't believe it but this is actually going to happen."

"I hope so," I said. "There is enough brass celebrating below us to make or break all of our careers."

"We have you to thank," he said and I waved him off. "No, seriously, if you hadn't seen the connection between my work and Lighteners this would never have gotten off the ground and you know it."

"I got lucky," I said but he put that down to me being overly modest.

"Lucky enough to get your name on the final product," he said and I looked at him in utter shock. "Yeah, they are going to call it the LSR Ring. Lightener even gave his okay as long as his name was first."

"What did Nick say?" I asked.

"Nick is all on board with upping your cut of the profits. The military sales alone with make us stinking rich. Come over here and take a look at this."

He walked me over to where the blue prints for Project Blink were laid out. He pointed to the spot where the lead contributors were listed and there was my name just below Stanfield's. This was the last and final version of the blueprints if the test was successful. While the small scale tests had been a success this one would make the history books. I sat down and waited for my heart to return to its normal rhythm. I could give Cindy whatever she needed from now on. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up at Nick. He was smiling and asked how things were looking.

"I... um... good, they look good," I stammered.

"They told you," he frowned. "I was hoping to surprise you with the news myself. I want to ask you to stay and oversee special projects if this works out today. I'll understand if you don't but I hope you will."

"I hadn't thought about quitting. I 'm just a little shocked at my name being on this project." I said and he nodded.

"This technology will net us billions of dollars in revenue and change everything." Nick said wearing that disarming smile of his. "There are a ton of big wigs going to be watching this so let's make some magic."

One hour later was show time. The military upper echelon as well as high ranking politicians was stowed away in a nice comfy board room for their own safety just in case. Nick was ushered to the penthouse but I stayed behind confident that we could pull this off. It was staged like any television program would be. The people in the control room were following a director who had background music, lighting and all dialogue carefully scripted for maximum impact. I stared out at the two ten foot high metallic rings. They were identical in every way and separated by one hundred feet of each other. A well-known actor was selected for the demonstration as he explained what they were about to witness.

Once the introduction was done we fired up the rings and performed the first of three experiments. Step one a robot pushed a metal cart laden with all manner of materials towards the closest ring and shoved it through. The cart appeared one hundred feet away on the far side of the other ring. The cheer from the crew was deafening. Mankind had just successfully teleported an object through space. The robot on the other side was armed with a camera and showed that the objects were unharmed from their travel through the rings. Step two was a live bunny rabbit in a cage. The cage was on a cart and again the robotic arm pushed the cart through the active rings. The camera picked up a healthy unharmed rabbit on the other side.

The bunny was scanned, poked and tested but showed no signs of damage whatsoever. The third stage was given a green light and a man in an orange jump suit stepped into the testing facility. He was shackled at the waist and the ankles. His name was Simeon Lee and he was on death row for twelve counts of capital murder. He agreed to be a test subject and have his sentence commuted over to life without parole. He also signed over his rights to ever being mentioned as the first man to be teleported. That would just be bad publicity all around. Simeon walked towards the ring and looked at it. He shrugged and walked through. He also appeared on the far side of the chamber and was poked, prodded and questioned at great length. He told them it was like walking thought a doorway, it was no big deal. A variation of that became the catch phrase when the project went public.

Nick released a statement to the press that afternoon. The transportation and power industries lost their fucking minds. In one day their livelihoods had been threatened in ways no one could have ever expected. The political and military response was quite positive. The jobs created by the creation of the Blink System and its infrastructure would number in the tens of thousands. The lawsuits hit before nightfall. I and a select few partied aboard the Numenor, Nick's private super yacht. It was clear I was not going to be in any shape for work the next day and Nick just smiled.

"Greg, we just made history today. Why don't you take a month off and relax. If you have to keep your finger in any pies do it remotely but don't stress out man. You and the others earned it."

It was crazy after that. I spent a month travelling. I hit every beach, forest and ski slope I had ever wanted to. My bucket list practically evaporated overnight. The resistance to the cold fusion and blink technology was steam rolled by Nick's lawyers and his political connections. When I got back I learned my first task was flying to Washington D.C. to meet with the Joint Chiefs about the military aspects of the blink system. Rhea, Bruna and I flew to the nation's capital. I was a nervous wreck. I wasn't a salesman I was a number cruncher and an idea guy. This was so beyond my level of comfort. But on the upside I was going to see the interior of the Pentagon.

The three of us were chauffeured to the security check in at the edge of the Pentagon. We handed over our I.D.'s and they handed Bruna's and mine back but held onto Rhea's for a while. The soldier on duty had me step out and questioned me about her.

"Did you know you were in the company of a registered non-human sir?"

"What," I said and looked at Rhea. She pushed her hair behind her pointed ears and winked at me. "I do now. Is there a problem?"

"No, she has clearance to enter," the young man replied. "Let 'em in."

I returned to the car and sat next to Rhea. She kissed my cheek as we drove on. She took that opportunity to whisper something about we'll talk all about it in bed. I just smiled as the Pentagon got larger and closer. We had to pass through several more checkpoints before we actually met with the Joint Chiefs. They led us to a conference room that had the very latest in Numenor Technology. I patched in with my neural link and pitched the power of blink technology when it came to the battle field.

"Instead of hours or even days to reinforce positions you can now do so instantly. Imagine deploying tanks and heavy weapons as easily as stepping through a door. But the other side of this door is a battlefield. You can put boots on the ground without hesitation and turn the tide of any battle as no other army in the history of the world."

I concluded and there was a fierce light in the eyes of these men and I knew I had won them over. Sure they had seen what blink could do in a mundane capacity. But the holograms of tanks appearing to save American lives set their hearts ablaze with the need for this technology. I began to wonder why I had worried at all. We were given a tour of the Pentagon by an army colonel and told I would be issued the proper badges and clearances to speed things up. When I asked what that meant I was informed that I had been chosen as the liaison between Numenor and the Pentagon. I sent off an email to Nick and he confirmed my new duties. I glared at Bruna and she just smiled. She knew all along the little shit and she didn't tell me. Nick did like his surprises. We were driven to our hotel after the tour of the Pentagon and I plopped down in a chair and closed my eyes.

"Thank god this day is over with," I gasped but the girls just giggled. "What... why are you laughing?"

"He doesn't know," Rhea said acting shocked. "Didn't you tell him?"

"No, I thought you did," Bruna replied.

"For fuck's sake tell me already," I said as Bruna held up a tuxedo. "What the hell is that for?"

"Your meeting at the White House," Rhea and Bruna said together.

"Huh... what... why... why do I have a meeting at the White House?" I asked and they sat on either arm of the chair.

"Since you are one of the three men mentioned on the blueprints. Nick thought it would be good press to send you to accept the award." Rhea said stroking my scalp. "You'd never know someone grazed your head with a bullet a month or so ago."

"Shot at... Greg what the hell..." Bruna said in alarm.

"It's okay, so what kind of award am I receiving and for whom?"

"The President's Science Award silly," Bruna explained. "You are accepting it on behalf of all three of you and will be meeting some top notched minds in the field of physics and the like."

"Fuck... I need a drink," I said as one miraculously appeared.

"Drink up and calm down," Rhea said. "You'll do just great."

I spent the next few hours working on an acceptance speech. I had to push off as much recognition on the real geniuses as I could. I showered, shaved and put on the nicest tux I had ever laid eyes upon. It even had a bow tie, how cool was that? Rhea tied the bow tie for me since I had never worn one before. We took a limo to the White House and my foot was tapping nervously the entire time. I thought the Pentagon had some severe security. We were let in and we walked in with all the other dignitaries. I was surprised at how quickly this entire award thing had happened. Was this the president's way of backing blink technology and shutting down its critics? I hated politics.

The three of us mingled with statesmen, scientists and all manner of interest group representatives. I had two gorgeous women on my arms and they held me up when I wasn't sure I could go on. It was the scientific elite that congratulated us on what we had created at Numenor. The entire concept of planetary exploration just became an entirely new concept. They were talking about sending an automated probe to Mars. It could construct a blink ring on Mars and poof instant colonization. We could be harvesting asteroids and ice from the asteroid belt in our children's lifetime. In a century we could even have a colony on one of the moons of Jupiter. Three names would go down in history and mine was one of them.

We sat down for dinner and were placed very close to the President's table. Secret service was everywhere but at the same time discreet as humanly possible. After the meal the President stood up and informed those assembled that he would handing out the Science Award this evening and before I knew it was standing in front of the President of the United States. He handed me the award and then gave me a chance to speak. I pulled up my speech and as I read it my A.I. acted like a teleprompter and fed me each and every line with perfect timing. There were those present that opposed change and I could see it in their eyes and in their expressions but I didn't care. Things change and that is one fact of life no one can oppose.

I returned to my table as the majority applauded and the eerie surreal moment passed. Once the dinner was concluded I was requested to speak with the President in private. Now I was freaking out! I looked at my two pillars of support and Rhea just winked and I hoped it would be okay. I was escorted by secret service to the Oval Office and the President sat behind that iconic desk and I stood in front of him waiting on him to speak.

"Greg, is it okay if I call you Greg?" He asked and I nodded silently. "Greg, I need your help. I know that you've been tapped by the Joint Chiefs to be the go between guy for them and Nick. I think you are the right guy to act as my liaison as well. The White House needs somebody like you Greg to keep us in the loop as this thing progresses. I know there is serious opposition to this but in the end it is about jobs and rebuilding the American infrastructure. What do you say Greg? Will you help me out?"

"I'd be honored Mr. President," I said and paused.

"Good, Nick has already approved your transfer to the D.C. office. I'll throw a night in the Lincoln bedroom to seal the deal. Sound good to you?"

"Yes Sir," I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Let's go back out and celebrate. I feel like great things are on the horizon." He said as he got to his feet.

The daydream fugue struck once more as I returned to the one of the ballrooms where a DJ was spinning tunes for the great and powerful. Rhea and Bruna were waiting and when I told them where we were staying tonight they were eager to try out the bed and so was I. We made a show of it until midnight and then the majority of the party goers were heading off in their limos for home. A tall wide shouldered agent guided the three of us to the Lincoln Suite. He informed us if we needed anything, literally anything all we had to do was pick up the phone and ask for it.

We entered the Lincoln sitting room and I felt like I had been transported back a hundred and twenty plus years. Most of the furnishings appeared to be from the Victorian Era while others appeared newer but I didn't know much about that sort of thing. I was far too busy to look them up with two eager young ladies waiting on me. I opened the door to the Lincoln Bedroom and found the bed already occupied.

"Is there going to be enough room for me?" I asked staring at the twin sized bed.

"We'll make room for you," Rhea offered and Bruna nodded eagerly. I began to undress when Rhea called out to me. "Slower... do it slower," she commanded and I obliged.

I was used to watching strippers not being one myself. I shrugged off my jacket and let it slide down my arms and then fall to the floor. I reached up for the bow tie and found one end and leisurely tugged on it until the bow unraveled and came apart. I reached up for the first button on my starched white shirt and undid it. I paused and reached for the second and so forth until my shirt tails were tugged up and exposed. The girls were giddy as I entertained them. They howled and catcalled as I lifted up one arm and removed the cufflink from my wrist. I tossed the diamond studded jewelry at Rhea and the second went to Bruna. I removed my shirt as slowly as I could. They actually sat up in the bed letting the covers fall down and exposing their breasts when I reached for my belt.

"Now that is inspiration," I said staring at their tits and hardened nipples.

I undid my belt and unzipped my pants before I let them drop to the floor. So there I was in a t-shirt, boxer briefs and shoes with socks. I kicked off my shoes before I started taking off my shirt. Rhea actually got on her hands and knees and crawled to the foot of the bed for a better look. Bruna not wanting to be left out followed suit. I felt like a piece of meat but I kind of liked it. I tugged my shirt off slowly and once my nipples were exposed they struck. Rhea took my left nipple and Bruna the right. They began licking and suckling. I had never had a woman do that to me before and the sensation was surprisingly pleasant. I was stuck with my shirt half off and mixed signals left me transfixed for a good minute or two. I finally managed to remove my shirt and look down. The naked women seemed quite pleased with the effect it had, had upon me. I was rock hard beneath my boxer briefs.

"Come to mama," Bruna said taking the lead this time.

She reached out and took my underwear by the elastic waistband and tugged them downwards. Once my erection was free she stopped. The girls giggled and did rock, paper, scissors to see who got first crack at me. Bruna won and took her prize, right between her lips. She never used her hands as she snared me with her mouth. I let out a guttural groan as she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. Rhea pulled me closer and I had to take baby steps towards the bed. She leaned upwards and slid her arms around my neck as she pressed her tits against my bare chest. When she kissed me my eyes closed and I was lost in the sensations flooding my body. I felt Bruna taking more and more of my cock down her throat while Rhea pressed her hard nipples against even as her tongue invaded my mouth.

I moaned and rocked my hips fucking Bruna's face while getting lost in Rhea's kiss. We were all moaning at one point and I was getting more and more eager to fuck one of these lovely ladies in the worst way. I needed it and yet they forced me to wait. Rhea broke the kiss and moved to stand behind me. She pressed her tits against my back as Bruna ensnared my cock between her tits and teased me further. I growled but I was currently at their mercy.