Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come now Mr. Grumpy," Rhea purred in my ear. "Does you want a pussy on the end of your cock?"

"Uh huh," I whimpered.

"Don't you like the way Bruna's tits feel?"

"I love it," I agreed as a tongue flickered over the head of my cock sending a jolt of pleasure through me.

"You are just going to have to be patient," Rhea said as she kissed the side of my neck.

Bruna began deep throating me and that nearly sent me over the edge. I was shaking and Rhea didn't miss the importance of that. She warned Bruna that I was about to fire my load down her throat. The Brazilian beauty wrapped both her hands around me and double fisted my cock while her lips wrapped tight around the head. I was grunting in time with her movements and Rhea just whispered encouragement to Bruna and me. I was about to cry out when Rhea's hand clamped over my mouth silencing me as I shot my load. Bruna swallowed all of it and gasped as she came up for air.

"That was tasty," she said as she licked her lips. "Your turn..."

Rhea walked in front of me and placed her hands on the foot of the bed and stuck her ass out. That's all she needed to do. I tugged off my underwear, lined up my cock and shoved. She was so soaked and I was still rock hard that I was buried inside of her with ease. I grabbed the redhead's ass cheeks and began thrusting. Bruna went face to face with Rhea and kissed her. Their tongues were dueling in no time and I pounded the hell out of my bodyguard from behind as hard as I could. Rhea was moaning into Bruna's mouth as I pistoned in and out of her. This was payback for all the damn surprises they had kept from me. This was for all the stress of the previous week. I let it all out inside of her.

"Damn," Bruna exclaimed breaking the kiss. "He is really going to town on you!"

"I know and I earned it," she said. "But don't worry, there is plenty of that for both of us trust me."

"I believe you," Bruna said smiling. "I can't wait."

She didn't have long to wait. Rhea's orgasm snuck up on her like a tidal wave and when it hit she was flattened by it. I had to pick her up and lay her on the bed. By the time I turned around Bruna was on her back with her ass on the very edge of the bed. I returned to my previous spot and she spread her legs for me. I stepped up and slid into her nice and gently. I moved slowly knowing how much she liked a good build up. I rocked my hips in I nice rhythm for a few minutes until I saw that spark in her eyes. I slowly built up force and speed. Soon the slapping sound of our bodies filled the room. Bruna snagged a pillow and began moaning into it. If the past was any hint she was going to scream like gangbusters before this was over.

"Harder," I asked and she nodded. "Faster?" I asked and again she nodded. "Okay, you asked for it."

I built up even more speed and I watched as Bruna covered her face as her climaxed got closer and closer. Her hips left the mattress as she came. She screamed into the pillow and then fell back to the bed and lay there motionless. I kept on thrusting.

"Hey, give me a break... no... no... if you do that... Oh shit..."

I felt my own orgasm only moments away and Bruna grabbed the pillow and covered her face again. I clenched my teeth as I thrust one last time and fired my load deep inside my assistant. Her body spasmed and jerked as her second climax struck seconds later. I eased out and looked over the two and saw that it was good. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up a little and by the time I returned they had recuperated.

"Oh, so it's going to be like that huh," I said and they both nodded. "I am going to call room service then. I need a little sustenance if I am going to keep up with you two."

The secret service agent hadn't been kidding. They literally had anything and everything we wanted stocked downstairs. I ordered a light snack and a bottle of wine to celebrate my, what exactly was I celebrating? Was it a promotion? It sure was going to be a lot more stress and also involved moving to D.C. for the foreseeable future. I was going to have to sell my house. It meant leaving Cindy while she lived on campus. It meant a world of change. I felt a wave of panic and I took a mouthful of wine and swallowed.

"It is just hitting him," Bruna said.

"I agree," Rhea added as she hugged me. "We will be here the entire time and the twins will look out for Cindy until she goes to college. Once there others of my sisterhood will keep an eye on her. She will be perfectly safe."

"You planned this," I glared at Rhea. "How long has this been in the works?"

"You'd have to ask Master Nicholas about that," Rhea said as she smiled wickedly at me. "He has a very devious mind. He has been grooming you for months now. A promotion here, more responsibility there and the way you handled the special projects aced it for you. He let me put the personal in the field and give them their orders."

"The twins make friends with Shannon. You approach Cindy and then me. What if we hadn't worked out? I suppose someone else would have stepped in."

"Exactly," Rhea said. "Thank goodness we did hit it off, I'd be jealous as all hell of someone else getting to sleep with you besides myself."

"I will handle the move while you transition," Bruna said. "We will use Numenor employees to move all of your belongings to your new house. I have already placed your home in Arkham up for sale. Tomorrow you can see your new place and meet the neighbors. I am sure you will find them as receptive as those you left behind."

"I am going to miss that old place. It had some very pleasant memories." I said and the pair laughed.

"I am sure it did boss man," Rhea said. "Trust me; we will make some amazing memories in the new one."

The three of us lie there snuggling in the Lincoln Bedroom. I was staring at the ring shaped chandelier set in the ceiling above the center of the room. My thoughts cleared and I was caught up in the afterglow of the delightful sexual romp with Rhea and Bruna. Suddenly a thought came to me and I looked over at the redhead.

"Hey Rhea," I said in a soft voice.

"Yeah boss man," she replied with that smile of hers.

"You said that Nick put you in my path and the twins in Shannon's right," I asked and she nodded her eyes half lidded.

"Yeah, Master Nick possesses a devious mind," she purred.

"Hey Rhea something has been bothering me," I said and she rolled onto her side and looked at me. "Shannon's stalker and Henry... do you think someone put them in my path too?"

Her eyes widened as she processed the question. She made a thoughtful face and pursed her lips together. I could see the wheels turning and she frowned after a few minutes. Rhea had come to the same conclusion as I had, someone wanted me out the way and they were willing to drag my daughter into it to achieve their goals. I had an enemy out there, but who was it? Rhea clung to me and stroked my hair.

"We're in bed," I whispered as I closed my eyes as she chuckled.

"Yes we are and I did promise you an explanation. My people are called the Fae..."