All Comments on 'Hell's Angels'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
What a dummy

That's why they have Police and that's why they make guns. For people like Jake. Or you can take the more obvious solution and divorce the slut. She likes it too much and wants to go for more. Who wants a whore for a wife?

PaulHayabusaPaulHayabusaover 10 years ago
This author writes very well, but...

Its incredible how the husbands in this author plots never have friends who stand up for him, even if he is a wimp.Even wimp guys have some bad ass friends who will do some nice damage.

Thats the third and last story i will read from that author.Its always the same plot...

best wishes,

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 10 years ago
Husbands

Why do they write husbands like this? Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Several words come to mind here

Don't the people in these stories involving CRIME ever call the POLICE cause this is RAPE and they should report this CRIME? The wife can LIE to the criminal to save herself and her husband from great harm. If it wasn't a LIE hubbie should get a DIVORCE, otherwise he is an IDIOT and she's a WHORE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Good

Very good fantasy again. Well writen.

LoveLit2LoveLit2about 6 years ago
Great!

Wonderful work. Would love to read the follow up to this story with more sex between Michelle & Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what now?

It's indeed no comparison her having fucked for 3 hours to his blow-job, but he did admit that he dad enjoyed it too.

I would continue this story with the biker calling for an encore, but having prepared myself with the necessary information, it was such a shame that their clubhouse was burned down when a bike in front of it cought fire, set the other bikes on fire and than spread to the house. Another unfortunate thing was that most off their gang were present inside but for some reason were not able to escape as there were no windows and the doors seemed jammed shut and when some ammunition they stored inside exploded killing most of them and maiming the rest. My wife mourned the demise of her one time lover, but as everything was OK again between us, she adjusted tot the fates.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Bye Bye baby

You do of course know she is about to take off on you unless you become her cuck,

Two things were so obvious to me first she didn't want you to know she enjoyed it no mention she had to do it again and it was her arrogance about her having made a deal to do it again. Sorry you've lost her once she goes with him the next time.

Test her by saying if she does then don't bother coming back the divorce papers will be waiting for her to sign. She is testing you to see what she can get away with, she liked what she got and want's more but is making it look like she had know choice, Don't be a wimp get rid of her.

kirstymiakirstymiaover 2 years ago

Well I loved it, hope oneday you come back and write part 2 -x-

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife's a cheating slut and hubby is a sissy wimp. She'll be Jakes biker bitch and idiot husband will be all alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You get the divorce papers and letter signed and dated by her giving you everything. If she leaves with Jake then you are set. If she doesn't then lock them away, never know when you may need them. Do not get her pregnant, that could be very costly to you.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop and a cuck is born.

Stejar1DudeStejar1Dude3 months ago

The dude, while getting a blowjob himself, is pissed because she does one guy (He'd rather see) the HA's Pull a Train, been there and seen it, Not very pretty,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous