Hell's Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't your image the wrong one for an accountant?" I observed.

My companion laughed. "I get rid of the colour and the eyebrow jewellery, without the gel my crest combs down flat and the hair at the side and back grows back to a respectable length in less than a fortnight. "My name is Al by the way, short for Allen. Actually I was christened Algernon but I keep that quiet. The guys all call me Al One ever since another Allen joined the group. Actually I heard that his real name is Alloitious but I'm not sure if that's true."

"I'm Tony," I told him and without thinking reached out to shake the hand of a man who would soon be taking his turn fucking my wife. The thought disturbed me and I fell silent for a while until a current of restlessness passing through the bikers caused me to glance down at my watch. I was rather shocked to find that just over half an hour had passed since Jake and Michelle rode away together. "They're rather a long time, I hope nothing bad has happened to them," I said, voicing my concern.

"There's nothing to worry about," Al One reassured me. "Jake's a good rider and he doesn't take chances, he'll have stopped off somewhere to give her a quick one for himself before handing her over to the gang. That's exactly what I would have done in his place."

His words caused me to suffer another attack of agitation. For some reason I was more upset at the thought of one man fucking my wife out of my sight than the prospect of multiple cocks being stuck up her in front of me. As if sensing my change of mood, Al muttered something about checking up on what the guys were saying and wandered off.

He had only been gone for a couple of minutes before a very attractive girl stepped in front of me. Her face was truly delectable. She would be considered to be beautiful in any company but against a background of bikers she was like an exotic flower blooming on a bomb site. I had noticed her almost at the start, my eyes attracted by her nicely rounded bottom. Her leathers were navy blue rather than black and they looked either better quality or less worn than those of most of the male bikers. The certainly fitted her perfectly, clinging to her voluptuous but slim body like a second skin.. She had short black, very curly hair and close up I could see that she had deep dark fathomless eyes and full red lips. Now standing within easy reach, with eyes sparkling, she slowly unzipped the front of her jacket to reveal that she wore nothing underneath then, completing the action, she pulled to jacket to either side, exposing her delightful breasts to my gaze. They were Goldilocks tits, not too big and not too small, appearing both pert and uplifting but at the same time full, ripe and thrusting. The gold rings piercing each nipple only detracted slightly from the image. I had an overwhelming desire to reach out and touch them but knew that to do so in such company might be more than my life was worth.

Well aware of my dilemma, after licking her lips slowly and sensuously, she slowly sank down in front of me and I felt her fingers fumble with my zip. At first she had a bit of trouble extracting my stiff penis from my pants but only for a moment. You may assume that my erection had been caused by her but the truth is that I was pretty rigid already and I don't understand why. I had always regarded myself as a good average in the penis department so with nothing to be ashamed of, I looked down to see her reaction to my eager organ and was pleased to see that her face showed no sign of disappointment.

Her pink wet tongue flicked out to give the crown a tentative lick and it was then that I saw it was pierced through the centre with a metal stud. Next moment she had taken my dick inside her lovely mouth and I can only compare the sensation to having my cock immersed in warm syrup. I had never experienced a sensation like it and couldn't decide if that effect was due to sheer expertise or whether it came from the stud. She alternated between sucking and licking, with my balls nestled in her hand she paused occasional to teasingly trace the tip of her tongue up the back of my shaft, all the time gazing up at me with those big black eyes and making me feel as if I was the only man in the world.

Somehow she prolonged the experience, bringing me to the brink time after time before backing off but eventually I ejaculated with such force that my head spun and I felt that my knees had turned to jelly. I thought that was it but as she stood up she first grabbed both my hands and planted them on her tits before placing her own hand behind my head, pulling it towards her. Next moment, her cum covered tongue complete with stud was busily exploring the inside of my mouth. Finally pulling back, she looked me in the eyes and asked, "You like?"

I was quite lost for words and could only mutely nod my reply. She finished the encounter by winking at me and saying, "I don't see why the guys should have all the fun." As she walked slowly away, there was a smattering of ironic applause from round about, telling me that my moments of pleasure had been observed by others. In an effort to compose myself, I sat back on the hood of my car and fumbled another cigarette out of the packet but had only got it nicely lit and taken a couple of drags when Al One reappeared, rolling his eyes at me and with a big smirk splitting his face.

"What can you tell me about the beautiful girl, the one in the blue leathers," I asked him.

His smile got even bigger. "You mean the one who just sucked you off?" Not even waiting for my confirming nod, he continued, "She calls herself Belle, she loves speed, she loves excitement and most of all she loves sex but apart from that, nobody knows why she gave up the life that she could have had." "She was..." I started to tell him but then tailed off as words failed me.

"I know," he said nodding, "I know exactly what you mean. Belle is a free spirit; she goes with whoever she pleases. Nobody owns her but everyone respects her for what she is."

Feeling rather embarrassed that Al had witnessed my private moment; I tried to forestall any ribald comment by asking, "What are these events that you mentioned?"

"There are two kinds, fun events and what you might call work events. Today could be classified as an impromptu fun event. Work is when we get paid, generally for guarding places or frightening people off. The best ones are when we provide the security at pop concerts, believe me we get more pussy than we can handle at those things." Al laughed, "Not that we go short of willing cunt at other times, for instance when we park up in a town, you wouldn't believe how many females slip us notes, sometimes right under the noses of their husband or boyfriend."

"I'm more interested in what exactly happens at events like this, both when it is a volunteer and when it isn't. I'm terribly worried that my wife is going to be harmed," I confessed.

"We're not animals - apart from a couple of notable exceptions," he added laughing. "The point is that when it becomes obvious that she's had enough the whole thing stops even if some haven't had their turn. Afterwards you'll get her back safe, sound and undamaged, if undoubtedly a bit sore. The main thing is not to let it get under your skin, write it all off as a life experience that you survived and perhaps, a few years down the road, both you and your wife will look back on it as an adventure. There's one other fact that you may find either comforting or worrying, is that once a woman has pulled her first train, she always has a hankering to do it again, it's some kind of primitive primal urge."

By now over an hour had passed since Michelle had disappeared on the back of that bike and I had a surge of renewed anxiety wondering what had happened. Early on I had hoped that she had somehow managed to escape from Jake and hidden herself in woodland causing him to look for her but the passage of time now made that unlikely because I felt if that had been the case he would have come back to get the other bikers to help him search. I was now seriously worried that they had been involved in an accident, this thought not help by the fact that my wife had ridden off without the protection of a helmet.

Left to my own devices I resisted the temptation to smoke, realising that I should horde my supply for when it would be more needed later on. I watched with almost disinterest as our picnic was pillaged before the empty basket was contemptuously sent tumbling down the slope. More entertaining was another couple fucking further along the shelf, these two preferring a more leisurely manner in the traditional missionary position. I also spotted two female bikers lying with arms around each other happily swapping tongues.

As time dragged on Al One seemed to have adopted me, assuming the task of keeping me pacified. I'm not saying that he stuck to me like glue but although wandering off from time to time he quickly returned to my side. I took the opportunity to question him about the meaning of some of the logos the bikers were wearing. In particular I asked about the letters AFFA which all the bikers wore somewhere on their leather. I found that is stood for 'Angels Forever, Forever Angels', signifying the fact that once you became an angel you remained one for the rest of your life.

I also discovered that in America, Hell's Angels were regarded as an organised crime syndicate by the US department of justice but on the other hand a long time ago, they sued Walt Disney because he had used the Hell's Angels logo in a film without getting permission.

As Al continued relating fairly uninteresting items from biker history, my mind began to wander and it seemed incongruous for me to be chatting affably in this way when my wife was going to be gang raped. Thinking about this more deeply, I was amazed at how calm I felt. Part of the reason was that I had resigned myself to the inevitable and this removed a level of agitation, Belle's contribution was also undoubtedly part of the equation but the real reason for my unnatural serenity was that I was reserving my energies to get myself mentally through the ordeal and be there to pick up the pieces afterwards. All the same I was faced with a mental dichotomy in that I longed to see Michelle again to be reassured about her welfare but also dreaded her appearance because of what would happen then.

It was a little over two hours after they left when we heard a lone bike approaching up the hill. The bikers had been lounging about waiting, some taking advantage of the sun, other playing cards on the grass and some engaged in other activities. Now they all clustered round with anticipation etched on their faces as they awaited the reappearance of their leader. However, when Jake turn into the clearing his pillion seat was empty. Switching off his engine, he said loudly, "Sorry to disappoint you guys but I've taken the lady home." He waited a moment to allow the murmurs to die down before explaining, "It's lucky I had chance to talk to her because it turns out that her father is only the local police chief. We don't want that kind of trouble, especially this early in the year, so I thought it best to treat her nicely."

The feeling of relief that flooded through me was so overwhelming that I missed his next couple of sentences but came back to hear him order that the blocking bikes be moved out the way, finishing with the words, "So that our other guest can go and rejoin his lovely wife."

Al quickly tossed me my keys and with trembling fingers I started the engine and reversed in a half circle but as I was starting to pull forward, Jake now on foot waved me down. Dropping a bit of paper on my lap he said very quietly, "I didn't actually take Michelle all the way home. I dropped her off at that motel; it's on the left hand side on your way home, about fifteen minutes down the road. "

With my head singing I exited the scene. I was so filled with a sense of euphoria that I didn't query his use of my wife's name or wonder why he had been away so long if he had left her only fifteen minutes away. I was flying. From the situation that we were in when the Hell's Angels first made their threatening appearance, it seemed incredible that we could have emerged without any uninvited sexual contact. I didn't regard my delightful moments with the delectable Belle as having any relevance to this.

The motel was well signposted so I was able to slow down in good time. There were three units facing the road and, looking sideways at it through a thin screen of trees as I drove past, I spotted Michelle standing waiting outside the middle one. Quickly leaving my vehicle in the car park I hurried to meet her. The first unusual thing that I noticed as I approached was that she was smoking a cigarette. I was still stuck with the habit but she was supposed to have quit three years before. Drawing closer, another incongruity was the fact that her hair looked wet. On spotting me her face lit up but she didn't rush forward to throw her arms around my neck as I thought that she might but then again, my intention had been to immediately embrace her until something stopped me at the last moment. She looked cheerful, buoyant even but there was a look in her eyes that I couldn't quite place, unsure if it was relief, excitement or even triumph.

"Are you all right?" I asked. She looked fine, even glowing but I needed verbal reassurance.

"I'm good," she said, "How about you, did anybody touch you?"

"They treated me well," I told her but then, still puzzled why she was here and not at home, I asked, "Have you been here all the time?"

Michelle just nodded and that prompted my obvious next question, "So what have you been doing for the last two hours?"

"I've just had a nice long shower but for most of the hour or more before that I was busy getting well fucked," she told me bluntly. There was a tone to her voice that could have been either defiance or bravado.

Her words were a total shock. I felt like I had received a powerful blow to the guts and was only able to gasp the single word, "Where?"

My wife didn't answer directly, instead tilting her head back to indicate the motel room behind her. My whole world spun as a sensation of dizziness overwhelmed me. I staggered and think I might have fallen had Michelle not steadied my arm. "Are you OK? Do you think you should lie on the bed for a few minutes darling?" she asked anxiously.

I quickly took a grip on myself. I couldn't wait to get as far as possible from that place and didn't want anything to delay that. "That biker leader told me that he had taken you all the way home and gave the impression that he hadn't touched you. What you just told me was completely unexpected and for a moment I reacted badly to the surprise," I explained

We started to move off, with me telling Michelle that I had left our vehicle in the car park just past the end of the building. After we had gone half way my wife suddenly said, 'Oh' going to tell me that she had left her purse back in the room. Without thinking and out of habit, I offered to run back and get it, that was what I always did as such times. It was not until I was standing in front of the motel room door that I realised my error. The last thing that I wanted to do was step inside that place but the alternative of retracing my way to the car and sending Michelle back for her stuff was not a realistic option, so taking a deep breath, I pushed open the door and stepped inside. It was every bit as bad as I had feared; the room reeked of sex and the covers from one of the single beds lay in a pile on the floor to one side. The pillow was placed in the centre of the bed and the pillow from the other bed had also been commandeered for the same unknown purpose. Just one glance at the scene painted a graphic picture in my mind of what had so recently occurred there. Her purse lay on the seat of the single armchair, so I grabbed it and fled the scene as if my life depended on it.

Michelle was standing by the car by the time I got back but even when we were both comfortably seated inside, I didn't switch on the engine. "I don't understand," I confessed. "Jake said that he'd taken you all the way home. He said you had told him that you were the local police chief's daughter and that he had considered it risky not to let you go. I thought it was really clever to think up a lie like that. It was only as I was about to drive off that he told me I would find you waiting for me here. Are you now telling me that none of that happened?"

"Not exactly, but that police thing was entirely Jakes invention. I didn't know anything about that until you just told me," Michelle said giving a little laugh. "When all those bikers surrounded us I realised immediately the kind of situation we were in. I knew that I couldn't depend on you to save me and that's not a slur on you because no single man would have stood a chance against that lot. It was obvious that if I wanted to avoid being raped multiple times it was up to me to talk my way out of it."

"So that's why you got Jake separated from the others," I prompted. "Where did you go?"

"Just to the end of the lane at first but when he was turning round I jumped off and signalled that I wanted to talk. I told him that I would willingly have sex with him but I didn't fancy putting out for all the others. I said that if he didn't take me back I would be very grateful. That seemed to amuse him and he wanted to know how grateful, so I said that he wouldn't believe how very grateful I could be. "

"And that was it?"

My wife shook her head. "I could tell that he was tempted but he said that the other guys had expectations and would be annoyed if he didn't return me to them. It needed something to tip the balance, so I told him, 'If you want me, all to yourself willing and eager, surely a man like you can think of some excuse that will satisfy them.' There was a little more negotiation but then he brought me to this motel and the rest you know."

I had another question ready, in fact I had a whole string of questions but Michelle cut me off saying, "Darling, I'll tell you everything that you need to know when we get home but right now I'd prefer that you concentrate on driving. We missed out on the picnic so I'm rather hungry and I'll die if I don't have a cup of tea soon."

As we approached the house it was hard to believe that we had left there so happy and carefree a scant four hours before. With great difficulty I managed to contain myself until we had satisfied our appetites and were relaxing afterwards before saying, "Tell me what happened in the motel room?"

Michele gave me a long deep look in my eyes before saying quietly, "Darling do you really want to know? Wouldn't it be better to write it off as something that happened without delving into all the dirty details? "

"I want to know, I need to know," I told her. "If I know exactly what happened I can get my mind round it, otherwise I'll always be wondering."

It was obvious that my wife wasn't happy with my insistence. Speaking slowly and clearly she said, "I promised Jake that I would be willing and I fully lived up to that bargain. Darling, I didn't hold anything back from him but if you still want to know what we did, I'll tell you."

Her words caused me a tremor of doubt but I still stubbornly nodded my head.

"I actually lied when I told Jake that I hadn't ever been on a Harley Davidson," my wife began. "A lad called Dave that I once went with for nine months was a biker but he rode with a normal club. It wasn't actually his bike but one day his pal took me for a spin on his. I was a rather besotted with Dave for a while and we actually got engaged, even though it was a bit of an open relationship. My mum and dad hated him but still let him sleep me in my bed and the rest of the time we went to his folk's house in a very rough area of the city. Then one day I suddenly realised that he wasn't very clever and had no prospect of having a future so I ended it. I'd actually gone a bit wild and had only just finished reinventing myself when you came along."