Hell's Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,447 Followers

I couldn't quite see the relevance of what she was telling me and, afraid that she would go off on another tangent, so I interrupted to say, "The motel room, what happened when you were in the motel room?"

Michelle took a deep breath but then, speaking very factually told me, "I thought it was just going to be a matter of lying on the bed, opening my legs and making appreciative noises at the appropriate moments but as soon as the door closed he put his arms round me. We started to kiss and that was when I had my first surprise because he had a stud right through the middle of his tongue. It gave really funny sensations. I'm not saying it was better but it was certainly different. I'm not sure how to describe what it felt like."

I nodded but didn't let on that I knew exactly what she meant.

"Then he removed my dress, I lifted up my arms and he pulled it off over my head, leaving me just in bra and panties and my heels. We kissed some more and then he removed his leather jacket and put in a chair on top of my dress. He was wearing a vest underneath but I could see that he was heavily tattooed down both arms. At that point I expected him to grab me again but instead he sat down on the end of the bed and started to untie the laces on his boots. They reached up almost to his knees and this took quite a time, especially as he seemed to be taking a lot of care. After doing one boot, he took off his vest and I could see that tattoos also covered his front and back. He was rather muscular but the effect was spoiled by all that ink.

While he worked on the other boot I performed a bit of a lap dance for him but only because I felt a bit silly, standing there half naked just watching him. Eventually, with both boots now lying on the floor he signalled for me to get on the bed and I did so quickly but I was hardly stretched out before he made my panties disappear as fast as any magician could. Next moment his head was between my legs and this is where his tongue stud really came in to play because the sensations it caused were fabulous, especially when he somehow kept flicking it against my clit. I had an orgasm less than two minutes after he started and I think that would still have happened even if I had been trying to stop myself cumming.

After he had made me cum two or three more times he stood. Up to this point he was still wearing his leather pants but now he removed them and I got a first look at his cock. It was very stiff and it looked huge. More importantly, there was a silver ring round the base of both his cock and his testicles. Later I was able to get a close look at it and the ring was a continuous unbroken band. He's got very big balls and I've no idea how he managed to get it in place. It must have been incredibly painful. He also had a piercing at the end of his cock, one by the side of his slit and the other to the side just under the crown. Jake said it was called a Prince Albert. I may be a female but I cringed at the thought of it being fitted. I wanted to put his cock in my mouth to reciprocate for the pleasure he'd given me but after only a few licks he stopped me saying that he wanted to fuck."

At this point in her narrative I suddenly wanted to retch. My wife was relating events that had happened almost two hours before but the picture in my mind was so vividly clear that I could imagine it happening right then in front of me. I felt totally nauseous but I also had an undeniable erection, so perhaps my retching was due to disgust at my own reaction.

"At first he had a lot of trouble getting his cock inside me, and I wasn't sure whether that was due to his size of his organ or the jewellery on the end," Michelle said continuing her account. "I was wet enough from the licking but it wouldn't go in. Part of me hoped that meant he'd have to give up but, having got that far, I must admit to feeling a bit disappointed."

"But he did manage," I interrupted, not even trying to hide the sarcasm in my voice.

My wife nodded. "He was very patient and it went in just a bit at a time with him pausing each time to let me adjust to being so full. I was worried that those studs were going to hurt and possibly scratch or damage me inside but they didn't and actually added to the enjoyment, a bit like the stud in his tongue when kissing but even more so. I had quite a lot of orgasms and I think that the unusual sensations were a lot to do with that."

The introspective look on her face showed that she was mentally reliving the experience as she described it and this combined with words 'orgasms' and 'enjoyment' prompted me to blurt out, "Are you glad that it happened?"

Michelle stopped speaking for a long moment before thoughtfully answering, "That's not really a fair question. It was unexpected sex and I can't deny that I enjoyed it but I hate the way it must make you feel, so no I'm not glad that it happened."

Her words made me feel slightly better but I still didn't like the fact that she had derived pleasure from the encounter and I told her so. Michele quickly reached out and placed her hand on mine as she said softly, "Darling, I would never have willingly cheated on you but even if a woman is coerced into sex, there's no rule that says she can't enjoy it."

"How long did it last?" For some perverse reason my curiosity forced me to continue probing for details that I didn't really want to know.

The query allowed my wife to continue her story, cheerfully saying, "That first session only lasted for about twenty minutes including the very slow start. It was only missionary but later we did two other positions. After he had cum the first time we had a bit of a rest and talked then I sucked him until he was stiff again. That was when I had a good look at his silver ring and was able to tickle his studs with my tongue. The next session lasted far, far longer, we did doggie, cowgirl and a special missionary using two pillows, they were for deeper penetration or so he said."

From somewhere deep in my gut I had a sudden upsurge of burning jealousy and this must have shown on my face because with a look of concern on her face, Michelle asked what was wrong. "I don't like this, I don't like this one little bit. I'm not at happy at you doing all this stuff with him," I blurted out.

Michelle looked puzzled. "I thought that I had been rather clever, managing it so I had to put out for one man instead of the whole mob. Are you saying you would rather I was ravished by all twenty guys than doing it twice with Jake?"

I shook my head emphatically to give the expected answer but it was a lie. The selfish truth was that I would have preferred her to pull the train. I could accept her having meaningless sex with a succession of anonymous bodies far more easily than what had actually happened. During her alone time with Jake, between the two fuck sessions, they must have shared moments of intimacy, this quite apart from her having apparently given him almost everything that should by rights have been reserved for me. If the gang bang had gone ahead, I could have played the noble husband, sympathising, telling her it didn't matter and promising to stand by her. Instead I was faced with the unchangeable fact that she had had relatively willing sex with another man and undeniably enjoyed it a great deal.

The silence hung between us and after a moment when it was obvious that I wasn't going to speak, my wife held her hands out helplessly in front of her and asked, "What else could I have done, tell me?"

My anger surged to the surface. "You probably couldn't avoid having sex with him but I don't see why you had to do it with quite so much fucking enthusiasm."

"You would prefer that I had just laid there and let him get on with it but what real difference would that have made. I would still have been fucked and you would still be upset," my wife reasoned quietly. "Besides which there were reasons why I behaved the way that I did. In the first place I made a bargain, that's the same as a promise and you know that I never break those. The deal was that I would be willing so that was what I had to live up to."

I think that I was going to speak but before I could get my words in order, Michelle told me, "The most important reason for not holding back is that Jake would have known immediately if I was cheating him, we were only fifteen minutes away from the picnic site and there was nothing to stop him taking me back and handing me over his gang of perverts. I had to make sure that he would stick to our agreement."

I couldn't fault my wife's logic but that didn't make me feel any happier. "I can understand why but I do wish that you hadn't enjoyed it so much," I said, being totally honest.

Michele laughed gaily. "That's just silly, it was only sex and it shouldn't affect us at all, I mean it's not as if I had gone out and cheated on you. I only did what needed to be done and I figured that if I could get some enjoyment out of it why not." At that moment she looked at me cheekily from under her lashes and urged, "Come on look on the bright side. Even after what happened this afternoon I still feel frisky so if you want to take a turn with me you can. Just think, if I'd had to service every one of that pack of animals, I might easily have been out of working order for a month."

I found myself very irritated by my wife's cheerfulness. From her perspective it was justified because she had escaped with very much the lesser of two evils, and had I mentally followed the same progression I might have felt the same, but for a short time I had been lulled into believing that she had returned to me untouched, only to discover that was very much not the case.

"I don't think I want to," I told her. The thought of sticking my penis where another man's cock had so recently been made me cringe, or was I just afraid of the comparison?

"I did have a shower afterwards and I can take another," Michelle offered quickly, as if reading my mind.

For a moment I remembered Belle and asked myself if the fact that both Michelle and I had enjoyed pleasurable illicit sex from the afternoon encounter with the bikers made us quits but quickly decided that it didn't. Speaking honestly I told my wife, "Darling, I love you and I will get over this but it is going to be hard. Perhaps with the passage of time, as today recedes into the past, it might get easier."

"I'm so sorry that you feel that way but it isn't quite over yet," Michelle said quietly, "You see I promised Jake that I would go with him again."

"Why the fuck did you do that," I shouted, hardly able to believe my ears.

"I didn't have any choice. At first Jake said that he didn't want to risk alienating the rest of the gang for the sake of an hour in a motel with me, so to make him change his mind, I had to agree to a longer evening session at a later date" Michelle tried to explain. "He's going to ring me when he wants to collect."

"You don't have to stand by your promise, it was extracted under duress and that means that it doesn't count. You're safe now and he has no idea how to find you, so if he rings you can tell him to go to hell"

Michelle shook her head. "He does know. Jake isn't stupid and he made me show proof if ID and address before he agreed to the deal. If I don't do as I promised, he could turn up with all of the gang outside our front door and I don't want that to happen."

"We can sell the house and leave, move to some other part of the country where he can never find us," I said with more than a little desperation in my voice.

Michelle reached out to lay her hand softly on mine and said gently, "Our home is here, both of our careers, all friends and family, in fact our whole lives are here. Do you really want to throw all that away just so that I don't have to do again, something that I've already done before? Something that wasn't very terrible even then."

*

Life did return to normal, actually far more quickly than I would have thought possible. There are even some days when I don't even think about it. We never talk about that day but that is entirely down to me because I know that Michelle feels that there were things left unsaid. It is now the end of summer and Jake hasn't rung yet but I feel pretty sure that he will soon.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,447 Followers