Hell's Gate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It came quickly, as she was already close, and a stream of cum erupted from her cunt, spraying along Michael's body and coating his chest. He moaned as she continued to gush, pulling her down and kissing her roughly until at last she was finished cuming.

When they parted, Clava got up from the bed, wet with sweat and her own arousal, snapping her fingers and instantly cleaning her body of their lovemaking. Her clothes appeared next, which only consisted of a glorified loincloth and a bra made of clinking chainmail. The sex had been a welcome distraction, but it was time to end it.

"Going somewhere?" Michael asked, sounding a little disappointed.

"I think we have had enough fun for now," Clava said, "I have work to do, and so do you."

With a moan of reluctance, Michael also stood, waving his hand and dressing himself in his black armor. Archangels could still use their magic in Hell, unlike regular Angels, which made them wonderful enforcers of inter-realm law. "I suppose you're right," he said, "But I intend to see more of you before too long."

Clava nodded her agreement, "Once we are rulers of the realms, we will see each other as often as we wish."

"Good," Michael said bluntly before disappeared from the bedchamber with another wave of his hand.

Clava had to admit, the sex with Michael was rather good, if far from perfect. They had shared many hours together in numerous positions, and every time they finished, she felt adequately satisfied. But she was a demoness, and could find sex and pleasure anywhere. Michael could make her cum, but she never really felt anything with him apart from basic sexual fulfillment.

Still, she thought as she walked out of her bedchamber and headed toward the war room where she would plan her next move, I will miss him after he's dead. Good allies were always so hard to find.

******************************************************************************

{Wraith's Castle, evening}

Slake knew the history of Hell's Gate well, even though it was built centuries before her human self had even been born. Constructed after goblins had attempted to invade the City of Angels, it was designed to seal demons inside Hell, but not keep Angels out. Although the Gate was a physical structure, protected by the massively long Wall, it was more magic than mortar. Demons could travel freely through Hell, but if they ever tried to travel outside the borders, either physically or through magic, they would find themselves in front of the Wall and at the mercy of the Gatekeepers.

There were six of these Gatekeepers in all; powerful demon Lords who were tasked to keep lesser demons away from the Wall. If a demon was found, the Gatekeepers' job was to kill the demon. Deeper within Hell, away from the Gate, the Gatekeepers were viewed with disdain and mocked for their 'trivial' jobs. But every Gatekeeper was proud of their work, and viewed protecting the other realms from invasion as an important mission.

Now they had all gathered in Lord Wraith's castle, angry at being under attack from a realm they had protected with great effort. It had been a long time since the Gatekeepers had all met, and they had declared war on the Keykeeper then. A war they had come to lose.

Lord Taint sat at the head of the large stone black table in Wraith's war room, with Wraith himself to his right and Olivia to his left. Next to the Angel sat Lords Peril and Hazard, protectors of the peripheries of the Wall. They were both very bland looking demons. Hazard had short blond hair and Peril short brown hair and both wore the same, simple suit and tie. They would have passed for humans if it were not for their red eyes and an expanse of smooth skin where lips and a mouth should be.

Peril and Hazard spoke together, through an eerie, ethereal voice. They were related in some way, but Slake did not know how.

On the opposite end of the table from Peril and Hazard sat two of the most powerful users of magic in Hell. Lord Magus and his twin brother, Lord Fulmen were both just over six feet tall and wore their hair in the same messy, spiked up style, except that Magus had light brown hair where Fulmen had dark blond. They also had the same, sharply masculine facial features and lean, muscular builds. Apart from their hair, they could be told apart by their eyes, with Magus possessing sky blue irises and Fulmen sea green. Both wore a collared shirt and black pants; Magus' was black and Fulmen's dark red to match the tattooed runes that covered almost every inch of their covered skin.

Slake had seen every single one of the brothers' markings and had planned to see them again later. But first they had important business to discuss, and Slake took her seat at the table, opposite of Taint, glancing briefly at the brothers from beneath her hood. They both smiled at her, though there was no way for them to see her return the gesture.

"It is good to see you all," Taint began loudly from the head of the table, standing up and bowing his head at the Gatekeepers, "Unfortunately our meeting comes at a dangerous time."

"I'd say," a disembodied voice piped up from somewhere in the general vicinity of Lords Peril and Hazard.

The rest of the Gatekeepers nodded their agreement. "An Archangel at every castle, demanding the return of the King of Angels and his daughter," Lord Magnus said in his smooth tenor, "I had almost thought it an awful misunderstanding until I saw the Angel with my own eyes." He stared pointedly at Olivia, who seemed to shrink under the collective gaze of the Gatekeepers.

"My brother and I would like to hear why we should protect the Angel," Lord Fulmen said, his voice slightly deeper than Magus', but very similar, "We face all out war with the Spirit Dimension, and for what, exactly? A pretty face, Lord Taint?" Olivia blushed crimson.

"We too would like to know why this Angel deserves protection as well as why she was kidnapped in the first place," Peril and Hazard's voice contributed.

Offering no hint of emotion, Taint retook his seat before addressing the Lords, "Olivia has performed a great service for us in repairing the Wall."

"SHE was how you repaired it?" Fulmen sounded shocked, "I figured Slake had come up with an exceptionally clever spell."

Slake blushed beneath her robe, "Thank you for the compliment, Lord Fulmen, but not even I could tamper with the Wall. Only Angelic magic could do what we did today."

"Interesting..." Peril and Hazard said, "You certainly have gone to great lengths to ensure the Wall's integrity, Lord Taint. But was it worth it? Is it still? Archangels are not to be underestimated."

Wraith spoke for the first time, "What Lord Taint did was impulsive and perhaps a little foolish," he gave his friend an apologetic look, "But it was our last chance to save the Wall. None of us would have taken such a great risk to uphold our sworn duty, and we all know it. We are forever in his debt. And without Olivia, we would not have lasted another year before the Wall shattered and the Gate stood wide open." The other Lords remained silent.

"Thank you, Lord Wraith," Taint said, "You are right, what I did was foolish and I am sorry. But I fear that this attack from the Archangels stems from something deeper than kidnapping. I believe that the Keykeeper is up to something nefarious."

"What would that be?" Magus asked.

"I do not know," Taint admitted, "But I will confess that kidnapping Olivia probably gave her an opportunity to set some sort of plan in motion, with the Archangels being but one piece of a larger plot."

"Which would make us pieces as well," Olivia said, and everyone looked at her. Slake smirked as the Angel blushed again and shrank further into her seat. The Gatekeepers did not seem happy she spoke.

"She is right," the sorceress said after a moment of uncomfortable silence, "If Clava is clever enough to use the Archangels for her purposes, than it would not be difficult to include us in her schemes as well."

Eyes left Olivia and settled on Slake, but she did not mind; she very much liked the attention. Everyone knew who the smartest person at the table was.

"So what do we do?" Peril and Hazard asked.

"We play along," Slake answered, "But on our own terms. Clava expects each castle to attack the Archangels alone. Even against the mightiest warriors in all the realms, demons are too proud to take an attack on their territory without a fight. But they would destroy your armies before you killed them or sent them back to the Spirit Dimension, leaving you weak and open for invasion. She has already tested the castles' defenses against Lord Wraith and would make quick work of them."

Wraith's eyes widened, "You think she was behind the ogre attack?"

"Almost definitely," Slake nodded beneath her hood, "But she's been commanding armies of demons for years now; attacking the Wall and weakening it. The ogre assault was just her latest probe into the Gatekeepers' defenses."

"This is an outrage," Peril and Hazard hissed angrily, "To suggest that the Keykeeper is trying to bring down the Gatekeepers. You do remember what happened the last time someone made that accusation? And for the sake of an Angel."

Fulmen muttered in weak agreement, but his brother spoke up, "I agree with Slake," he said strongly, "These attacks have been too organized and frequent to be the work of lesser demons working alone. They had help, and Clava seems like the type who would be behind it. She always had a thirst for power beyond her reach."

Taint nodded, "I think we can all agree that if Clava is indeed behind our recent misfortunes, it would come as no surprise."

A rumble of agreement went around the table. The Keykeeper was known for her tricks and there was an unspoken rumor that it was she who had killed her father in battle during the last war against the Keykeeper.

Wraith spoke over the Gatekeepers, asking the question that everyone was thinking, "So is it war or not?" Demons never wasted time with arguments; they were a decisive species.

Silence. No one wanted to be the Lord who declared war on the Keykeeper; it had not gone well the last time.

"Yes, I think that is most wise," Slake offered, "At least against the Archangels." It was a soft answer, and did not implicate Clava as the larger enemy, but would solve at least one of their problems.

"I second that," Fulmen stood, holding out his hand and rapping the long, red staff that appeared in it three times on the stone floor. His brother agreed, tapping his own staff, his black. Wraith was the next to rise, summoning a large, double bladed axe and holding it across his chest. Both Peril and Hazard stood reluctantly together, though neither drew a weapon.

Slake remained seating and hoped that Olivia would do the same. Only the Gatekeepers could rise to war and it was their place only to observe. Thankfully, the Angel remained seated as Taint finally stood and drew his sword, holding it out in front of him.

"Fellow Gatekeepers, Lords and protectors of Hell, do you declare war on those who threaten us?" He chose his words carefully, without naming any party in particular.

"We do!" the other five Gatekeepers said in unison.

"Do you pledge your armies to the protection of Hell's Gate?"

"We do!"

"And do you accept me, Lord Taint, as your leader in the upcoming battles?"

"We do!"

"It is done," Taint lowered his sword, "We are at war."

The Gatekeepers remained stoic, and retook their seats, awaiting their first official order, which came from Slake.

"Clava will expect six individual attacks from six castles," she said, "We will do the opposite. Each of you will summon your armies to this castle and form ranks. Then, tomorrow, we will attack the Archangel currently threatening Wraith with the full might of the Gatekeepers. His allies will come to support him, and that is when the real battle will begin."

The plan was tactically solid. Together, the Gatekeepers stood a greater chance against the Archangels than alone. It was simple math; the more numbers they had available to sacrifice, the better.

Taint nodded, affirming Slake's decision. She had already proven herself to the Gatekeepers in the past, and they all trusted her judgment, knowing it would reflect Taint's. "You have your orders," he said, standing, "We will meet again tomorrow morning. Slake has the entire grounds shielded from the Archangels so your armies will be safe to gather. But be quick, we do not have time to waste."

At once, Peril and Hazard vanished in a shimmering haze and the twins stood from their chairs. Slake stood with them, and followed them out of the war room, leaving Olivia, Taint, and Wraith to converse. She had better things to do than listen to her Lord's endearing tones.

"Contact your generals and then meet me in my usual suite," Slake told the brothers once they were out in the corridor.

"This is wartime, sorceress," Magnus said with a playful smirk, "We do not have time to entertain you."

Slake rolled her eyes beneath her hood, "You have all night to TRY and please me, Lord Magnus. Now contact your generals and meet me in my usual suite; east tower."

Without another word, she vanished, leaving the twins to their duties. They would not be long, so Slake removed her robe quickly, leaving her completely nude. She had no need for the brothers to undress her; it would only distract from the true pleasure they could bring.

When Slake had first come to Hell, she had been disappointed in the magical abilities of most demons; so few knew anything beyond simple conjuring and travel. But soon after joining Taint's services, she had met Magnus and Fulmen and fell in love with their impressive power.

The brothers were famous for their sharing of women, and when she had visited them, had easily seduced Slake. Now she always looked forward to seeing them. She would learn a few more spells and runes and experience ecstasy like no other man, human or demon, could ever bring her at the same time.

Lying down on her side on the bed, Slake waited for her lovers to arrive. Her breasts were full and heavy, though did not sag noticeably. Small, demonic runes encircled her arms from wrists to shoulders, leaving the rest of her pale white flesh free of blemish. Even her sex was shaved bare, and already beginning to moisten in anticipation. Almost no one knew what she looked like under the robes she wore most of the time, but the few who did were supremely lucky; she never shed her robes except to make love.

With two pops, the brothers materialized together, immediately cracking large smiles at her state. They were always quick to humor. "My, my, Slake," Fulmen said, already beginning to unbutton his shirt, "Couldn't wait for us, could you?"

"Shut up," Slake shot back, stretching out her body and thrusting her chest upward, giving the twins something to view as they continued to undress for her.

After stretching, she propped herself up with her arms behind her back, admiring the view of the demons. To Slake it was like having two copies of the perfect man. Both were cut with lean muscles, with powerful arms and torsos that were not overly bulky.

"Did you manage to fit a few more runes in since I last saw you?" Slake inquired, pointing at Magnus' chest.

He looked down his body, which was literally covered head to toe with black demonic markings that exposed his real flesh only where gaps appeared in the symbols. His brother's body was marked almost identically, though with different symbols and in red. Even their erect cocks were tattooed with similar, spiraling runes that Slake was pretty sure made them perpetually sexually aroused.

"Probably," Magnus shrugged, walking up to the bed, "Want to see if you can find it?"

"My pleasure," Slake purred, and got onto her knees, walking on them across the bed to kneel in front of Magnus, who was waiting at the edge of the mattress.

Reaching out, she traced the skin of his chest with her fingertips, traveling across the lines of the symbols. "Well there appears to be one here," she leaned in and suckled on his nipple, lavishing it with her tongue, "And here," she did the same with the other.

Magnus chuckled, "Not quite," he said, "Try lower."

Slake looked up at him and rolled her eyes, "You're not serious."

"Take a look and see," Magnus dared and his brother came to stand next to him.

"Don't forget about me," Fulmen said as Slake began kissing her way down Magnus' body. She traveled across his chest and down his abs, positioning herself until she was on her belly, propped on her elbows with his cock directly in front of her waiting mouth. There was no new rune; Magnus just wanted her between his legs.

Reaching out, Slake gripped the seven inch shaft, using the tip of her tongue to run along the bottom, beginning at the base and slowly tracing the lines of his tattoo. When she reached the head, she turned her face to the left and repeated the gesture on Fulmen.

Both brothers moaned softly. "I see you missed us," Fulmen said when Slake returned to his brother, suckling on the tip of his cock. She didn't answer, but took another few inches of Magnus inside her mouth, bathing it with her warm saliva and swallowing the bit of pre-cum that trickled down her throat. He tasted wonderful.

The mattress shifted beneath her, and Slake felt strong hands on her hips a second later, lifting them up so that she was on her knees. As she continued to please Magnus with her mouth, fingers slipped between her thighs and found the hot box there, rubbing along her outer lips and spreading the moisture that had gathered there around her pussy.

"How long have you been wet for us?" Fulmen asked from behind her, pinching her clit hard.

Slake moaned around Magnus' cock as Fulmen stuck a teasing fingertip between her folds.

"Shit," Magnus growled and shifted forward, shoving more of his cock into Slake's mouth, which she took with greedy lust, saliva beginning to drip down the corners of her mouth. Slake had always liked it a little rough, she was attracted to power.

"Fuck her mouth," Fulmen told his brother, "I'll take care of her cunt."

Fingers wrapped themselves through Slake's hair and held her head in place. Hungry for the taste of Magnus' cock, she continued to lavish it with her tongue as he made her stay still. Behind her, Fulmen wormed his finger deeper into her snatch, reaching the second knuckle before pulling it out. A second joined it as he plunged into her again. Slake's back arched at the intrusion, and Magnus pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"You like this?" Fulmen asked, quickly thrusting his fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck yes," she moaned as her clit throbbed with pleasure, "Don't stop."

He didn't, and shoved deeper into her, curling his fingers against her g-spot and applying pressure to the sensitive area.

"Yesss," she hissed, her mouth opening in bliss, and giving Magnus the perfect opportunity to plunge back into her mouth.

She accepted the intrusion eagerly and moaned as two of her holes were penetrated by the eager brothers. Magnus held her head as he fucked her mouth, groaning with each thrust while Fulmen continued to penetrate her pussy, rubbing along her upper wall and bringing her closer to orgasm.

"You're going to feel so good around my cock," he said, rubbing the aforementioned item along the crevice of her ass, "Though I can't tell if I want you here," he invaded her snatch with deliberate slowness, wiggling his fingers and stretching her channel further, "Or here." Fulmen grabbed his cock and positioned it just outside the puckered ring of her ass, coating it with his pre-cum and nudging against it.

Feeling him so close to her backdoor, Slake gasped around Magnus' cock, sending shocks of vibration along his shaft. She could feel her orgasm getting close as Fulmen continued to slide the tip of his cock along her ass while plundering her pussy with his fingers. And by the increased speed at which Magnus was fucking her mouth, she knew he was close as well.