Hell's Gate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me," Fulmen encouraged and he shifted behind her, his cock leaving her ass. She could not tell what he was doing and when she felt his fingers leave her pussy she whimpered around Magnus in protest. After being so close to the edge, she felt achingly empty.

But Slake did not have long to mourn the loss of Fulmen's fingers. Magnus stilled, with his cock fully within her mouth. "I'm cumming," he announced and moaned as the first jet of hot semen hit the back of her throat. She swallowed it, almost choking when warm lips clamped down around her clit, followed by a tongue that lavished her folds.

Squealing with pleasure, Slake came. Juices dripping from her pussy and into Fulmen's mouth as Magnus continued to shoot his load inside her mouth.

"You taste so good," Fulmen's muffled voice said as Slake continued to gush around his mouth and busy tongue. Her own mouth was already filled with Magnus' cum and by the time he was done it was near overflowing.

With a gulp, she swallowed the rest of it, and finally began to come down from her first orgasm, her inner walls fluttering lightly as Fulmen refused to leave his position beneath her snatch.

Magnus withdrew from her mouth, his cock still hard and the tattoo that spiraled around it glowing softly. "Ready to get truly fucked?" he asked with a dark smile as his brother finally removed himself from beneath her, "Would you like her ass or her cunt, Fulmen?"

"Definitely her ass," Fulmen growled, and Slake stood up on her knees, thighs sticky with her cum and eager for more.

"Lie down on your back," she told Magnus, and the demon obliged her, laying flat across the mattress.

Fulmen backed off slightly as Slake straddled Magnus' body, lowering herself onto him and filling her sopping pussy with his member. The glowing tattoo felt amazing against her inner walls and she moaned out loud, arching her back, proudly displaying her breasts.

"Bring those down to me," Magnus demanded. Slake grinned and bent down over his body, pressing against his heated skin and holding out her breast for him. Lifting his head, he took one nipple into his mouth, nipping and sucking at it before doing the same to the other. It felt amazing, and Slake pressed herself further against Magnus' mouth.

The mattress shifted as Fulmen positioned himself behind her exposed asshole, between his brother's widely spread legs. "How tight is she?" he asked Magnus, who had stopped worshiping her tits long enough to answer.

"So tight...and wet," Magnus arched his hips upward, grinding into Slake's pussy. She released a wave of moisture at the sensation.

"Just fuck me already," she demanded, wiggling her ass in front of Fulmen.

He shifted again, and she felt the head of his cock against her asshole. She knew he would have already lubricated his shaft with his magic, and she was proven right when the tip began to slide easily inside.

"Fuck!" she moaned, shifting her pussy against Magnus' hips as her hole clenched at Fulmen's invasion, heightening both their pleasure as he continued to press forward. Inch by inch, the warm flesh of his cock rubbed along her back entrance, pressing the upper wall of her pussy against Magnus, causing the brother's cock to jerk in response.

After a few agonizing seconds, Fulmen was finally fully seated within her ass. Together, the twins felt amazing, their cocks filling her body to its capacity. Her clit rubbed against Magnus' skin and she could already feel herself getting close to orgasm at the feeling of them both inside her.

"Go ahead and start fucking her," Magnus said through gritted teeth, laying his head back on the pillows of the bed and gripping Slake's thighs tightly, "I won't last long like this."

Fulmen thrust forward, causing Slake's hips to slide forward and Magnus' cock to withdraw a little from within her body. Then Fulmen withdrew, pulling her back and impaling her pussy with Magnus' cock.

"Yes!" she cried and gripped Magnus' shoulders tightly, pulling herself forward to intensify Fulmen's second hard thrust into her ass.

"I'm not going to last long either," Fulmen said, withdrawing again.

"Keep going," Magnus panted.

Slake just moaned and lowered her head into the crook between Magnus' neck and shoulder, inhaling the scent of his skin and reveling in the feel of the brothers bringing her to what she knew would be an explosive orgasm.

Fulmen's thrusts got harder, his movements sliding her along Magnus' sweaty body and causing his own cock to continuously impale her pussy with each stroke. They worked in perfect synchronization, brought upon by years of practice.

The pleasure they brought was intense, inching Slake closer to orgasm with each second until finally the dam broke, and she cried out against Magnus' skin, cumming hard. Electricity sparked through her system as her inner walls spasmed around Magnus' cock, bathing it with her cum. Both brothers stilled within her, their own releases coming at the same time.

Vaguely, high on her orgasm, Slake felt their hot cum paint her insides simultaneously. Cocks jerked within her with each shot, sustaining her pleasure. The brothers' efforts had been perfectly timed to please her and it had paid off. Slake never cum harder than when she was with Lords Magnus and Fulmen.

After a few moments, her orgasm subsided and she felt Fulmen's cock withdraw from her ass. Cum immediately began leaking out of the widened hole and down her pussy. Rolling over, she removed Magnus from inside her. More fluid gushed out of her cunt and unto the sheets as she lay flat, panting and flushed.

The brothers were of course still hard, their magic prolonging their virility far beyond normal demons; who could easily go multiple rounds in a row without the aid of magic. It would be hours before the twins were satisfied, but Slake was willing to continue.

"Just let me catch my breath," she panted, activating one of her own runes to increase her stamina.

"I call your ass next," Magnus said, sitting up in the bed.

"Well you better enjoy it," Slake said, feeling her strength already returning, "We've got a long day ahead of us."

"Then we better not waste tonight," Fulmen said positioning himself on his belly between her thighs.

With a moan, Slake sank further into the mattress as his mouth began to devour her pussy, cleaned of his brother's cum with a quick wave of magic.

The twins would distract her from the dire situation at hand; they were good at that. She just hoped they would deliver tomorrow, when the cards were down and there was no turning back. Archangels would more than likely destroy half their armies, so the Gatekeepers' only chance was to stay one step ahead of the Keykeeper. For she would certainly win if they did not keep their wits about them.

But if Clava did win, then none of the realms were safe.

"What are you thinking about?" Magnus asked, reaching out to play with her nipple.

"Nothing," she lied, arching toward Fulmen's mouth, "Nothing at all."

She whimpered when Magnus' fingers found her nipple. Giving in to the sensation, Slake banished dark thoughts from her mind. If it was truly their last night alive, then she was going to make the most of it.

To be continued...