Helmand's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maxlust
Maxlust
6 Followers

Jack felt Chloe respond to his touch. She began to stretch out her legs and arch her back as if he were controlling her with his thoughts. His thoughts were dark. He wanted revenge against his unseen enemy. If his thoughts were clear he could never hurt her but right now his vision was clouded and confused. His body was guided by her movements, he lightly clawed her neck with his fingers. Her hair slipped over her shoulders, and down her back. He kissed her neck and her supple skin melted against his lips. He could feel her muscles and sinew below the skin and closed his mouth around them playfully. The warmth of the blood running through her veins was intoxicating.

He reached around her throat and gripped her chin, turning her face towards his and ran his lips over hers, feeling her contours in the blackness.

They said nothing.

She opened her mouth and let him probe inside with his tongue which changed him. He wanted her completely.

He pulled her onto her back by her shoulders and straddled her fully clothed. He forced her head against the sand with his palm against her neck. He lent down, pressed his mouth hard against hers, biting her tongue playfully as she slipped it into his mouth. Their moist tongues twisted and explored together making quiet promises to each other.

He lightly gripped her lower lip with his mouth, pulling his head away and letting her lips rake slowly through his teeth and then immediately plunged back to her mouth for more. He ran his hand between the buttons of her jacket and groped at her ample bust, smoothing it under his palm and scraping the underside of her breasts through her thermal garments. He could feel her nipples peak and glided them between his fingers.

He edged his kisses across her cheek, reaching her ear where again he gripped and pulled at her lobe breathing heavily and noisily.

He followed the alluring path down the delicate line of her neck kissing and nibbling the edges of her taught tendons as she revealed her neck for him. His mind was racing like a predator as he sucked at her flesh and into his mouth. He could smell his spit infusing with her delicate feminine fragrance, degrading it back to the basic odour of bases and pheromones.

The freezing cave was not enough to prevent a wave of heat spread across Jack's back. He rapidly unfastened his jacket top. Chloe did the same, leaning forward to discard it to her side and then allowing jack to yank off both of her under layers over her shoulders and head. No sooner had they hit the floor, she was unclasping her bra and casting it aside.

He ran his fingernails down the length of her naked body and tucked them under her combat trousers, prying them open to reveal her black thong. He placed his hand between her silky legs and traced it smoothly over the soft fabric covering her mound. He could tell from the touch on his fingertips she was clean shaven and he groaned with anticipation.

He loosened her combat belt, seized it along with her pants at the hip, and jerked them down over her buttocks and to her ankles and leather boots. He was right about her being hairless, her thighs and mons Venus were almost effervescent white in the dim light.

He looked at the myriad of laces holding her boots and trousers firmly in place. Chloe giggled at his frustration but before he could grapple at them she raised her legs high over her waist and neatly slipped her slacks off over her heels, leaving her naked, save her heavy oversized boots.

His mind leapt, as she lay open before him. He could barely see her outline yet the scent of her sex coiled around him like the beguiling smoke from an opium pipe. He pushed her thighs apart and dived with open mouth right between her legs. Her sticky vulva clung to his cheeks as he rubbed his face and lips against her moist opening. He savoured her delightful ridges and contours in the dark, feeling his way blind with the edge of his sensitive lips and tongue. She was gaping open and he flicked across her recesses, lapping her flowing juices over his lips and around her entrance, edging his long tongue up her crevasse to her delicately poised clitoris that hung like a bell clapper under her hood and pealed out her sweet rhythmic moan as she quivered upon his firmly striking touch.

His fingers roamed over her breasts as he run his tongue up and down her depths, feeling her inner labia yield and slip away as he played her slowly. When her lips fanned out, he sucked her back into his mouth holding her neatly between his lips and teeth like a cat playing with its prey, only to restart and splay her open again and again, working his spit into her until she was like a soft pot of jelly. He drank her in until he felt the pain of his cock raging against the confines of his trousers. He leaned back to tear open his trousers, but before he could slip them down, Chloe was low on her knees in front of him pulling him free and ferociously tugging his trousers to the ground. She impaled her throat over his cock, clamping her lips hard against the middle of his rigid member. She could feel the ridge of his helmet against the back of her tongue and forced her head slowly down harder onto him. Her spittle rose up from the back of her throat and she began to spread it along his length as she bobbed her head up and down without losing any suction on him. Her hands clung to his hips as she used the strength in her back and weight of her head to pound him against the base of her tongue and throat. Her ponytail swished repeatedly against his tummy as she continued without signs of tiring. Her mouth smacked hollow as she finally pulled free, her thick saliva oozing down the underside of his proud prick. She placed her lips tightly around its head and twirled her tongue along his frenulum, and dabbed her tongue in his meatus hole, teasing out his pre cum and slurping the gooey strands into her mouth and greedily swallowing it as she threw her head back in excitement.

She sat upright on her knees and lifted one leg and slid his cock along the full length of her cunt, sliming it with herself and then bending back down, feeding on her own juice. She smacked her lips, teasing him with her hunger.

Jack was aching so hard at her foreplay that he slapped her playfully across her cheek but she simply moaned with pleasure, turning her head immediately back for more.

Jack was already near breaking point. He forced her prone, pushing her back with his open hand against her neck. He slid his own trousers off over his boots and felt her open thighs lightly brush against his hips as he arched forward onto his arms over her.

He pushed his cock down and felt it align in the base of her slit.

His weight pivoted forward and he felt her stretch exquisitely, engulfing him as he glided into her channel. His skin slid back as he drove deeper inside her tightly snug vagina. He continued to push himself further in one slow motion until he could feel the clutching end of her cunt and her inner labia resisting against the wide base of his cock. They both shuddered as they fully engaged, taking a moment to register their overloading senses. He squirmed and began to thrust his weight against her body as she locked her heavy boots around his calves. He slid his left hand under her buttocks and she lifted herself upwards so her could feel their perfect form and brush them free from sand. He slapped them hard a number of times and them squeezed them upwards with his powerful arms. She was pinned against him with such force that his hand slipped into the crack of her behind. He could feel her anus at his finger tips and smeared them against it, pressing her sphincter so that it yielded to one finger and then another. The length of his finger gradually disappeared inside her as they knocked together in a perfect synchronous rhythm. He could feel the underside of his cock with his fingers within her and she cried out with animal passion as he stroked her inner membranes and continued to gather pace.

At the same time his chest bounced against hers, their pointing nipples colliding together. Then she started to whine, a low moan that rose in pitch with each thrust and penetration. Her crimes were dissolving as she served her penitence beneath him. Then his rising tide of excitement began to break and he felt the uncontrollable surge of cum within him. He convulsed as he felt it spurt and gush inside her and before he could gain control, another wave broke and then another each releasing more, cramming her insides with his fluid. Her high pitched whines suddenly became gulps of air as she clamped him hard and shook with her own orgasm.

She relaxed a moment and sounded panicked.

"Oh oh ooooh!" Her voice wavered like her muscles and before he knew what was happening she squirted against his pubes, a hot stream splashing against him and running down over his balls.

Then she quivered and collapsed to the sand. She was spent and purred.

"Oh fuck!" He uttered.

He let his head droop and rested his glistening forehead and cheek against hers, panting from the exhilaration.

"Oh I needed that!" She responded. "Mmmmm"

His breathing slowed and his heart calmed. She could feel him relaxing inside her.

She looked up at him with dreary eyes and twitched her inner muscles on him, making him hard with each pulse. His smiling face lowered against hers as he kissed and played games with her lips until he had no energy remaining. Their high trickled away and the cold slowly permeated their senses. They fumbled in the dark to find their clothes and wrestled them back on in their dreamy state and wrapped themselves around each other and tried to sleep.

Throughout the night, Jack and Chloe clung together like limpets on a sea battered rock. They had both barely slept! They had shivered the whole night through with the effort to keep out the invading bitter chill. But as the first rays of sunlight broke into the back of the cavern it brought with it fizzing warmth that diffused slowly across the trapped dry air. Their fierce embrace became more forgiving and allowed them to finally recoup their fatigue. Jack occasionally peeked through his narrow eyes at his rifle propped against the wall but as the light dispersed his attention was drawn to the innocent beauty, entwined around him and asleep. He had not gazed upon her so closely before. Her features were elf like, with tight drawn lips, high cheek bones and slender nose. Her red ponytail curled under her chin and radiated a new lustre under the desert dawn light. The weight of her head rested on his arm and he remained motionless, letting her dream away and delay the realisation of their harsh predicament.

A few hours passed and they both work with a start. As her eyes grew accustomed to the bright light she looked jack in the face.

"Oh my, your camouflage is a little different," she giggled

She smoothed around his mouth and he realised that half of his greasy camo paint was missing from his face and was probably spread between her legs.

"Oh. Haha." He touched his chin and saw nothing come off on his hand.

His lower face revealed his clean skin and his upper part still blacked out. He resembled a poor comical hero like batman wearing a cheap mask.

She embraced him and gave him a morning kiss as if they were used to sleeping in the same bed every day. Jack blinked and tried to recollect if the whole night had been a weird dream.

"So, are we waiting till dark again before we move on?" She asked.

"Probably best!" He answered.

He took the remaining ration bars from his jacket pocket and handed one to her.

"Breakfast darling?" He said smiling.

"Oh yum. Yes please." She mocked, grabbing the plastic wrapper out of his hand and tearing it open quickly. She demolished it rapidly and then touched his thigh.

"I'm still hungry" she said smirking.

Jack looked at her beautiful alluring smile. He now felt so easy in her company. She had a magnetism he had never seen before. He felt he could trust her.

"Well, we do have some time to kill." He said beaming across his wide set jaw.

"Oh, my hero. Please!" She squealed acting out a damsel in distress crawling away.

"Right that's it!" He said grabbing her from behind.

His hands went straight to her hips and he tugged down her trousers revealing her naked bum.

"Oh Batman. What's got over you!" She tried saying seriously but failing and burst into laughter.

Jack was enjoying his new role as hero gone bad and slapped her with his open hand across her buttocks so hard it echoed in the cavern and left a bright red hand print on her rear.

"Owww." She yelled.

Jack was on his knees behind her and slipped down his trousers and pants and his member bobbed free. She lower herself and Jack spat on her ass and slipped his deposit into her tight asshole with his finger. Then he aligned carefully and pushed himself in as she pushed back against him.

"Ummmm" she moaned.

He pulled her thighs back and forced every inch of himself into her depths letting her groan as she stretched around his girth. Then he started shoving her, bouncing against her shapely curves. Her ass was soft and cold against his groin. He took hold of her pony tail and pulled her hair in time with his thrusts watching the outline of her breasts jostle forward and back. Their pace was slow at first but once they had settled into a rhythm, they struck against each other faster. Her pussy slapped against his balls as he sodomised her completely. He arched his back and was coming close to climax. She twisted her head and looked in his eyes, biting her lower lip and enjoying the twisted expressions on his face. Then, without warning, she slipped forward, spun around and gripped his cock in one hand, and grabbed his bum in the other and sucked his cock deep into her throat, pushing him firmly into her mouth with her hand on his buttock.

He had already gone past the point of no return and was still thrusting his hips forward and back, trying to get off, but it was now against her face and willing mouth. He gripped a bunch of her hair and held her close to his body. She hummed from the back of her mouth and the small vibrations played right down to his balls and then he felt himself go with a guttural groan. His cum pumped into her mouth and she let it fill her, bubbling over the back of her tongue while holding her breath, wanting it all. He continued to ooze from his tip and she could feel it was about to overflow from the corners of her mouth but she held her lips fast against his cock waiting a full minute for him to empty. When he finally dropped his head she moved her hand from his dick to his balls and pressed them upwards against her lips, forcing any remaining semen into her already bulging cheeks.

He felt her tongue roam along his tip and then, with her lips still tight around him, she slipped him out, tilted her head back and showed him his cum in her open mouth before taking several gulps to swallow it all.

"Ahhh. You taste good batman! Superhero sperm is so hot!" she said in a watery voice.

He looked down at her young innocent face and rubbed his cock against both of her cheeks and along her lips and then stopped abruptly. He turned his head towards the exit.

He could hear a distant rumbling noise.

"Oh shit. He lent forward and kissed Chloe quickly on the lips and pulled his combat trousers back on.

It soon became apparent that the noise was the rumble of tyres, coming ever closer.

Jack grabbed his rifle and tucked in behind the cavern wall, prying through his rifle scope. Moments later he spotted a brown Land Rover approaching on dusty tracks. He kept it in his sights and saw the faces of two British soldiers and a small British flag flapping from the rear antenna.

"Ah, we have friendlies in the area!" He cried out.

He watched the Land Rover park and two officers disembarked. The driver took out a pair of binoculars and scanned the rocks in his direction.

Jack stepped out of the cave into clear view and waved his arms. The officer waved back and stuck his thumb into the air.

"Looks like our taxi has arrived!" He said nonchalantly.

Jack and Chloe's faces were a mix of relief and disappointment.

Chloe rapidly put her clothes back on and Jack grabbed his goggles and rifle. They edged their way back out of the cave and descended to the officers awaiting them.

"Sorry it took us so long to find you! We only just got Intel on your movements from our satellite and traced your movements here. We came as quick as we could." His voice was trim and clipped.

They looked at the cheery officers face and mustered a quick thank you. Jack shook his hand and the officer looked a little confused. He could smell something unpleasant and grimaced.

"Well, don't all thank us at once." The officer said properly. He escorted them back to the rover and they settled into the back seat for the return ride. Chloe and Jack exchanged smirks not knowing how to deal with their new found company.

"We'll be back in less than an hour." He continued stiffly.

The officer grabbed some chewing gum from the dashboard. "Want a mint?"

Chloe looked at Jack and smiled. "No that's ok thanks." She said straight-faced.

The officer looked a little puzzled as he threw them back on the dash. "Ah no problem. You can get cleaned up when you get back. Just relax now. We have you secure!"

"Thanks, to be honest, I can't wait to jump in the showers!" Chloe said and gave Jacks right thigh a little squeeze out of the officer's sight.

They bumped over the dusty trail back to FOB Gibraltar safely and right back to Chloe's camp. She jumped down from the vehicle with her confidence back in her stride.

"Well, see you soon Jack. Thanks for taking care of me!" She called touching her lips.

Jack noticed her army ID on her lapel.

"I'll find you sooner than you think. I've got your number!" He called back waving goodbye.

The officer shook his head and pressed his foot on the gas and the tyres spun briefly before they disappeared.

Maxlust
Maxlust
6 Followers
12