All Comments on 'Help I've Turned into a Woman'

by RomeoDelta

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A truly enjoyable read - page turner no doubt

You have created a story with a nice flow . Possibly it should have been in three or four parts . A prequel to " Help " might have given more information to surprise and shock as to what exactly had transpired ? I mean this seems as though the protagonist has contracted rare but known to occur disease . I believe that there was a hint started with the snack nuts in the bar the evening prior to he awakening as she ? A bit more elaboration would help to establish . I hope that you have more stories coming . I like that you use grown up mature and civilized terms for body parts .I very much enjoy reading stories that explore M to F situations .

txcrackertxcrackerover 6 years ago
WoW !

A truly enjoyable tale . Thanks for the excellently written story ( although I had to look up some of the British phrases ) I really really enjoyed it . 5*'s

Thanks for the read .

tx cracker

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 6 years ago
A fellow Manc

Thank you it well pretty much explained my life . I love the sex was very normal and yes hot in places also very realistic . Canal Street on a Saturday night is so much fun and you see life from both sides ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

wow good writing and reading it sure was easy to read hope you write another one like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

While it wasn't as detailed as I usually like, it was an incredibly well thought out journey from start to finish. Well done.

silverthorne16silverthorne163 months ago

In all honesty, if such a thing happened to me, the very first thing I'd do is contact my doctor to find out what the hell happened! I mean, really, that should be so fundamental and automatic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous