All Comments on 'Help Me, Mom!'

by LitEroCat

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom

Aside from your mom's liberal political views , I thought it was a great story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Laffin

Great story they won and still have issues .... SMDH

LitEroCatLitEroCatover 7 years agoAuthor
No poly tics here!

This is not a political forum or a political story. When my character SCREAMED her comments in my ear, I had to respect that. Let's just follow her son's advice and "Let it go." All future rabid comments will be deleted. Let's just get along.

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 7 years ago
Oh Mama!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and hope you will continue expanding it. As an aside, the Drump reaction from Mom... priceless!

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
A Great Story

Well written. Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who's Rach?

Deleting the comment doesn't change the fact the name came out of nowhere.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
HOT READ****

Very entertaining. Thanks for sharing,

starbanestarbaneover 7 years ago

Good story , but the politics was a bit much! Who is Rach?

bob54zbob54zover 7 years ago
IGNORE THE ADOLPH CHUMP CULTISTS

It's YOUR story write it YOUR way! If the CHUMP cult doesn't like what you've written, let em go elsewhere! All they do is whine about how nobody respects their hateful, bigioted, and racist NOT MY PRESIDENT! The story was good. I gave it arare 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I too don't like the political commentary. The story was great. Leave out you political views on next one please.

LitEroCatLitEroCatover 7 years agoAuthor
Who's Rach??

1- Since Sue called her to come join them, I left you to connect the dots that she was a CLOSE and intimate friend. She's also a recurring character in some of my other stories. We will see Rach with mom in a follow up story.

2- Poly tics: Mom didn't mention anyone's name or even his politics. In my mind, she was commenting on Zach Taylor, 12th President. He was a hero and worked hard to end slavery so I don't understand why she was so upset about him. She too is entitled to be wrong. Yeah, that's it, Zach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You need to leave the politics out of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1- Since Sue called her to come join them, I left you to connect the dots that she was a CLOSE and intimate friend.

Sorry, uh uh.

<P>

First of all, it is immaterial whether things such as this are easy or hard to figure out. As the writer it is YOUR job to tell what is happening. It is not the readers' job to do, well, your job for you. This is the world you created. If you don't put it there, it doesn't exist.

<P>

The same applies to her saying she can't get pregnant. At her age, it's highly doubtful that it's because of menopause and not because she had her tubes tied, but without anything to back it up, the pregnant line is just a non sequitur.

<P>

Secondly, for people to know characters from other stories is very presumptuous on your part, that your stories are so great people automatically know details of seemingly unrelated stories.

LitEroCatLitEroCatover 7 years agoAuthor
to ANON - If you leave an email @, I can respond and continue this with you.

I know YOU probably won't see this, so for everyone else:

First, thanks for taking the time to make thoughtful comments.

"First of all, it is immaterial whether things such as this are easy or hard to figure out. As the writer it is YOUR job to tell what is happening. It is not the readers' job to do, well, your job for you. This is the world you created. If you don't put it there, it doesn't exist."

= That's a question of style. I have a few stories that lay it all out and I feel they are my weakest. I believe the best movies and stories are ones that leave you asking a few questions - usually 'WHAT IF?' My 'job' is to get you to react and think about the story. My least favorite movies /stories leave me cold, saying 'That's done...what now?' 'MY FRIEND SUE' is currently pending and it deliberately leads you to a fork where you have to decide which ending suits you better. I hope it also draws some strong emotions.

"The same applies to her saying she can't get pregnant. ..., but without anything to back it up, the pregnant line is just a non sequitur."

= Her comment was to her distraught son. She consoled him and showed him proof that she could not get pregnant. Her scar backs it up, so it fits and isn't a non sequitur. Do you need more than her word that the scar is real?

"Secondly, for people to know characters from other stories is very presumptuous on your part,...."

= OK, I'll give you that. Rach is in my head for the follow up, but YOU can't know that, so I'll stay aware and make it clearer. Thanks

UTBNBUKUTBNBUKover 7 years ago
Tut tut , Picky People !!

I loved your story , Very entertaining ! I prefer to read erotic stories than to watch films as it allows use of the imagination to make it a personal thing. The characters are perfect and the hint of things to come, with Rach, is titillating.

As for politics I don't give a toss either way.

I like anal and AtoA but balk at AtoM as it's so unhygienic. As for rimming I love to do that but it has to be very clean first.

It's good to read stories of incest with love as it should be, there are too many Rapey stories around at the moment for my liking. Keep up the good work, I will certainly read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awesome story. Loved every minute of reading. Didn't even mind the bit at the end of you adding another character by name without any sort of introduction. (Though something, anything would've been nice). The only thing I didn't enjoy was the political rant in the beginning. This is a sexual story website, please leave political thoughts and rants where they belong- in political chatrooms/blogs and your own head. Other than that loved the story can't wait for a second one.

johnbrown65johnbrown65over 7 years ago
Get an editor

I enjoyed this story, but I think you could use the help of an editor or someone to look over it. You may not be able to see what isn't working yourself, and I think that will help in the future. If you already have one, you may need to find a better one. And nice work handling the trolls. I hope you continue to write, I think you have a lot of potential, and I look forward to seeing more work from you. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
liked it very much and voted as well for it.

Hello just read your latest story "Help Me, Mom!",and liked it very much and voted as well for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Zachary Taylor, my a$$

If you really believed her comments referenced a president from 150 years ago, then why did you say RECENT presidential election?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Me too!

I don't believe the Taylor comment either, but I read it as tongue-in-cheekz. I went back and re-read it and I don't see any solid reference to what year it is set in. Being a work of fiction, I'm OK with the possibilty of any year since electricity. It holds up nicely in the 2nd read and I can't wait to see how much Rach temps 'mom'. ;-))

LitEroCatLitEroCatover 7 years agoAuthor
For 'ME TOO' et al...

Thanks for your thoughtful comments. I nearly left out the lit up Xmas tree just to expand the possible time frame, but my muse, in her wisdom, wouldn't let me. Now I know why. So MMMaybe it wasn't about Zach.

Someone commented that I didn't know what 'conservative' means. I realized he thought I meant politically not sexually conservative. Her comments were not political. There were 2 comments that should have made that clear:

Mom- "you saw me as a conservative old lady, "

Son- "Did my religious, conservative mom just curse?! "

'Mom' didn't make any POLITICAL comments, she made observations about someone's character and his proven lies. No more politics here. Enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lame

Keep politics out of your stories , if you dont you risk pissing off half your reader base every time , why limit yourself like that.

TrilloTrilloover 7 years ago
Politics in Erotica - Yes

Typical Anonymous... no spine to back up his 'Lame' comment. So with your use of politics, I think it actually added dimension and realisim to your splendid story. It worked big-time and I look forward to the next episode.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

fuck politics. it is a story so get over yourself.

if ya have nothing to contribute constructively or are just here to bad talk and down grade, it is far better to shut the fuck up and not show your iq ta be smaller than the pride of your anatomy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

Sorry there are no pictures to see. Just when i thought it was over, there was more. Then I'd think its over and yet more and more. It sure turned me on. Nicely done.

B

LitEroCatLitEroCatover 7 years agoAuthor
Nice Story ???

WHAT!? No pictures? I have several in my copy...... ;-))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom son and wife

So nice . My wife tried to bring my mom in but unfortunately my mom doesn’t want to have sex with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pictures?

If your copy has pictures, please share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a place to Politically Vent

Another liberal whiner..........too bad asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I COMPLETELY AGREE

The mom was absolutely right about the president. He did more to divide and destroy this country than anybody ever thought possible. One scandal after another, foreign leaders laughing at us, firing anyone who had the guts to stand up to him. Soaring gas prices, 8 years of stagnant wages, and he doubled the national debt (he could have given every man woman and child $300,000 cash and saved money) Obama was the worst president in US history !!!

2016

Obama "Some jobs are just not coming back"

"What does he (Trump) think he is going to do, wave a magic wand?"

"This (the economy) is just the way it is now and nobody can change it"

2019

Obama "I am the one who brought all these jobs back, you are welcome"

Typical democrap blame everybody else if it goes wrong, but be sure to take credit for someone else's work!

I support free speech, do you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is no place for political rants

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaover 1 year ago

"My mother's soft womanly pants were filling the hall as my wife just sat on her face and watched her fiercely fuck her son."

Damn!

♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hahaha you triggered all the right wing cucks, nice work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitEroCat@LitEroCat
877 Followers
I'm a mostly uninhibited, positive-attitude SWM with an eclectic sense of humor who enjoys like-minded people of all ages &amp; races for friendship &amp;/or sex, maybe even a long-term relationship. Certain people (especially my mother!) say I'm good-looking, but it hasn't...