All Comments on 'Helpful Neighbour Pt. 01'

by storyfella

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love a neighbour like this

Somehow I read about this sort of thing happening but I never get neighbours like this one, would love one such as this. Good story can't wait for more like it and the continuation of this encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GreT FOOT jOB

A very erotic story well written with spontaneous sexual action. I have a foot fetish, the painted toes and foot job was fantastic.

Can't wait for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the helpful neighbor

Classic comedy!

To think he was set up...he broke down the door without checking the knob!

Seems she lives alone. I'm trying to figure out who closes the door to the loo when they're alone?

Minus stars for ending with to be continued. You hope to but you might not. You had the perfect ending with one good turn.... Leave it there, and don't insert a fourth year lack of confidence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstoryfella@storyfella
Due to ill health as a child meant I missed out on education. One of my worst subjects was English. I've never written anything in my life apart from the odd letter. I don't pretend to be a great writer and can't imagine ever being so. I started writing for my own pleasure and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES