Helpful Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loverjohn
loverjohn
22 Followers

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing... It's just... you have a... very cute... butt."

"Thanks I guess."

"Don't worry, we're almost done." She tried reaching to his inner thighs, "Sweetie I'm going to need you to relax your legs."

Mike slowly relaxed his legs, and allowed Julie to spread them apart. It was then she caught of a view of his package. His testicles looked very inviting to touch. She wanted to finger the balls and feel their texture but knew that she couldn't. And then her eyes were captured by the enlarged member that looked ready to explode. The head was glistening and she could only imagine what it would be like to taste it.

"Julie?"

"Oh yeah." She placed her fingers in his inner thigh and started rotating them counter clockwise, but her eyes were focused at his cock. Slowly, she moved up her hands up a bit. When she got almost to his butt she saw his penis twitch slightly.

"Julie... Julie... Julie... stop please," Mike begged but Julie she just continued massaging. The pressure had built up and he could no longer hold it in and exploded. His penis pumped multiple times and each time a thick white stream shot out. By the time he was done, he had soaked Julie's hands completely. "I'm sorry, I tried holding it."

Julie was speechless and kept staring at his penis. She noticed her hands that were covered in his seed. "Oh wow, sweetie..."

"I'm sorry Julie, I couldn't help it."

"Oh, don't worry sweetie it's ok. Let me just get some kleenex and clean us up. Don't move." Julie knew that if she made a big deal out of it, she would embarrass Mike and would never be able to work with him again. She ran to the living room and came back with a box of kleenex. She took out a few of pieces of tissue paper and wiped her hands first. Then she grabbed a couple more and started wiping his thighs. She started from the top and worked her way in.

"You don't have to do it, I can clean myself up."

"Don't worry sweetie, I'll take care of you. Now get up please."

Mike slowly stood and sat on the table. Julie walked in front of him and knelt down. She took the phallus in her hand and it started to grow again. "Wow, sweetie."

"I am sorry," he gave her an apologetic smile.

"No, sweetie. I mean this is very impressive." And she continued to wipe him off. Mike tried to lower his embarrassment by staring up at the ceiling. "Okay sweetie, you're all cleaned up. Why don't you get dressed and we'll grab a drink." She squeezed the tip, "That's a loaded weapon you got there," she teased him.

Mike got off the table and slowly started to put his clothes back on. He felt embarrassed and ashamed. Julie had asked him for help and he ended up ruining the night by ejaculating in her hands. He didn't know how he would face Julie again. But on the other hand, it was the greatest feeling he had ever felt. It was the first time he had been naked in front of a girl and it was the closest experience to a sexual encounter he ever had.

When he was dressed, he walked out of the room and saw Julie sitting on the couch holding a couple cans of beer.

"Join me for a drink," she offered.

Mike knew that he couldn't ruin the evening even more, so instead of locking himself in his room for the rest of the night, he agreed to join her. He felt a bit more comfortable with his clothes back on, "Hey, I'm sorry about what happened back then."

"Don't worry about it," she replied while handing him the beer.

Mike took the drink and sat right next to her. After a small moment of awkward silence he asked, "So where do we go from here? Should I find another place?"

"Don't be silly," she giggled. "Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Yeah... but...," he had started to get nervous again.

"I bet your past girlfriends loved that about you."

"I never had a girlfriend," he confessed.

"You're kidding," she tried to comfort him. "You're such a nice guy and you're incredibly sweet."

"Thanks, but I was never very popular."

"Well, if I knew you in high school I would have loved to go out with you," she leaned closer and kissed on the cheek.

Mike blushed, "Thanks."

The two finished their drinks and decided to go to bed. Before closing the door to her room Julie asked, "You wanna help me again tomorrow?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. You were a great client and that was great... feedback." She gave Mike a mischievous smile and closed the door.

loverjohn
loverjohn
22 Followers
12