Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tore his eyes away from the tempting sight and looked around. There were jinkos, tall and muscle-bound, though not as much as the hellhound, chattering to each other in groups. A few onis walked through the bar, carrying their buckets of ale. One noticed him and gave him a sultry wink, gesturing him to join her with her palm up. Embarrassed, he raised both hands with his palms towards her in the 'I'm fine' gesture, his cheeks heating up. The oni chuckled and called out across the bar, 'If you change your mind, we're over there!' She pointed to a corner. He followed her finger, and noticed a large group of onis sitting there, all with huge buckets of ale, rum, and what looked like scotch. They waved at him again, and he repeated the 'no thanks' nonverbally, They shook their heads sadly and resumed drinking.

He looked around at the rest of the bar. There were other onis behind the bar, and many more in the crowd. The bar also had tall, powerful werewolves, a few minotaurs swinging their weapons as they looked for prey, and even some holstaurs, though they appeared to be with their special men already. They were rubbing some men's hands, or crotches in some cases, but the men didn't mind. They were most likely attached.

He jumped as he felt a pinch on his bottom, and turned around. A grinning amazoness looked down at him, her hand on his hip. He tried to squirm away, but her grip held. He gazed at her fearfully. Meanwhile, a trio of a jinko, a werewolf, and an ogre had also noticed. They surrounded him.

'Hey, kiddo,' said the amazoness, slapping his bottom. He winced and blushed, wishing she wouldn't do that. She stepped up to him and grabbed his buttocks in her hands, kneading them like dough. 'Need a drink?'

The ogre walked up to him and grabbed his shoulders, massaging them. 'Yeah, kid, we can buy you all you need. Just say the word.' She took his hand and placed it on her own abs. They were hard, green and solid - just not to the extent of that hellhound.

The werewolf gave him a toothy grin and stepped forward, groping his buns along with the amazoness. 'If you come home with me, I could give you an "all you can eat" party. You're hungry, aren't you?' She grabbed his other hand and placed it on her crotch. 'Come on. You know you want to.'

The jinko smirked and kneeled in front of him, her paws starting to knead his crotch. To his horror, he grew harder than a rock when she touched him, making the front of his pants bulge obscenely. He looked down at it and her, shivering slightly and almost about to weep. He didn't like this, it was really embarrassing.

'P-please,' he pleaded weakly. 'Don't do that ...'

The jinko gave a throaty laugh and tucked her paws into his pants, getting ready to pull them down. 'Don't worry, cutie, we just want to see your body. We won't hurt you, it's just our lust overwhelming us. I'm sure your years of sexual frustration is getting to you as well.' He gulped. Could mamono smell that too? 'So we'll help you sate your desires in us. You ready? Because even if you aren't, here it comes.'

The other three mamono laughed softly and began groping him harder, their paws and hands rubbing over his sensitive bits like his nipples, genitals and his ass. The amazoness even dug her fingers into his crack and started exploring him inside out. She continued feeling him up with the other three mamono. The others were rubbing his thighs and undoing his belt, the jinko shoving her face in his crotch to sniff his manhood. She unbuckled him and started sliding his pants down, using her cat-like tongue to lick his underwear. The amazoness was kneeling behind him and rubbing his ass while pressing her face against it, clearly waiting eagerly for the jinko to slide his briefs down so she could explore his tight butt on her own. The ogre slipped her hands into his shirt to rub his bare shoulders and rub his bare nipples. The werewolf continued grinding her crotch into his hand.

He shut his eyes and waited for the worst. These mamono would fuck him up for sure and leave him a drained husk before long. He could now feel the amazoness starting to shove her face into his ass, moaning softly at the scent he had. The werewolf was very close to orgasm, her wetness seeping through her panties. The ogre was sucking and biting on his neck gently while she teased his nipples, and the jinko had already pulled his cock out and was sniffing it the way the amazoness sniffed his ass. She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip, a blissful expression crossing her face as she smelt how much spirit energy was still there inside him. She looked up at him and winked, drawing her tongue across her lips.

'I'll be sure to empty those full balls, dear,' she said, giving his cock a wet slurp and taking the tip into her mouth. She began licking all over it, breathing it in and using her tongue to wrap all around it. He was wet and hardening slowly within moments, in spite of himself.

'What's going on here????!!' snapped a voice. It sounded deep, pissed off, and tired. The four mamono gasped and raised their heads. They went very pale.

The man turned around and spotted the hellhound bouncer standing near them, her hands on her hips. The flames in her eyes were scorching, and he was starting to sweat. Not out of nervousness, it was just that she was now so hot. Oh, damn the puns.

The amazoness recovered first. 'None of your concern, roughneck. We invited this cute one for a fivesome and he agreed. Didn't you, dear?'

'That's right,' interrupted the ogre, resuming her massage. 'He just wanted to rub himself against our hard abs, so no problem. Buzz off and mix some drinks.'

The hellhound walked forward slowly. She dwarfed the other mamono by at least a foot, so they shrank back a little when she glared them down. She turned her gaze on him, and it softened slightly.

'Are you okay, dear?' she said. 'Did these mamono treat you right? You don't need rescuing, do you?'

He opened and shut his mouth, unable to say what he really thought. If he said they were harassing him, he knew they would take it as a personal insult and confront him later. They would most likely rape hin in an alley. If he said nothing, they would rough him up anyway and go. Either way, he knew it would hurt.

'N-no,' he said. 'No problem, it's okay! Please, go on. I'll meet you outside.

The hellhound looked at his red face carefully. 'Are you sure?'

Before the man could answer, the jinko interrupted, 'What are you harassing him for, bitch? He already said no, so let him be with us! We're wasting time for our fivesome!'

'Let him be, he's already agreed to join her little party,' said the amazoness, stroking his ass cheeks with both hands. 'And we're getting much later than usual.

The hellhound narrows her eyes, and then speaks up.

'I don't know what you're up to, but keep yourselves and your faces out of his ass and crotch,' she said coolly. 'You're up to no good. I can feel it. Leave him alone and find someone else you can bother.'

She grabbed his hand and started to lead him away. The other four mamono grabbed his other arm, though. He pulled weakly at them without any result.

'Stop!' snapped the jinko. 'We need him. Probably more than you!'

The hellhound snorted. 'Bitch, please. I've held in pent up lust for a year when I talked to a cute one I wanted, but he stopped coming here. There's no way I'll let you spoil thing in this. Just let him be.'

He swallowed again and looked at her with gratitude. No one had stood up for him like that. He would do anything to have her notice him. Even if he had to -

The werewolf growled in frustration and swung her fist, hitting him in the ribs. He cried out in pain and tried to squirm away. Their grip was tighter than their assholes, though.

The ogre started pulling up his shirt and tickling him. He gasped and squirmed, giggling a little. Her fingers rubbed his stomach, making him laugh uncontrollably and beg her to stop. She didn't, but her smile was full of promise.

The hellhound growled in anger. 'Leave. Him. ALONE!'

Her shout caused the whole bar to go quiet. Everyone stopped talking and stared at her. She didn't care, though. Her only concern was getting her man out safely.

The jinko got up from licking his cock. She cracked her knuckles and fingers, ensuring that he was hard and throbbing. She walked around him and raised her fists.

'Okay, you're on,' she said. 'Winner takes all!'

She charged at the hellhound and swung a fist at her. The hellhound, however, ducked under it, and then, fast as lightning, directed a kick at her at her midsection. The jinko flew over a few tables and crashed into some empty ones, coughing and clutching her chest. She struggled to get up, and then went limp.

The hellhound laughed and motioned for others with her arms. 'Bring it on!'

The amazoness looked up. She sighed.

'I just hope she has a replacement,' she said, walking forwards.. 'Be prepared to lose. Forever.'

The amazoness whipped out her broadsword. She started swinging it like a pro, trying to cut the hellhound. It didn't have any effect them since she started avoiding them with swift little dodges, moving minimally so as not to exert herself. She rolled sideways to avoid a swing, then swiped her legs from under her. She kicked the amazoness through the door of the bar, smiling as she slid across the floor. She ploughed into the wall and stayed there. The hellhound walked over to check on her, but she was out cold.

The hellhound nodded and walked back. She beckoned to the other two. 'You can take me on at once. I'm tired of delaying my victory.'

The werewolf and ogre snarled and ran at her, leaving the man alone. They began attacking her at full speed, their paws and hands flying through the air faster than the eye could follow. The hellhound was no exception, though. She dodged and avoided the swings like a pro, and then directed kicks to the pair's ankles with a handstanding capoeira kick which made them fly up into the air. She leaped through the air at them, and used her elbows to knock them down before they could recover. They crashed to the ground, hitting their heads on the floor, and remained still. The hellhound landed on the floor on her feet. She raised her hands and growled in victory, thumping her tits and placing her hands on her hips.

'Do you feel better?' she asked, walking forwards to pat him on the head.

The man nodded, a smile breaking out over his face. He has just wanted this: to be accepted by a dominant woman who could fight better than him.

'Is your shift over?' he asked. 'I owe you a drink. Do you want to come with me?'

The hellhound glanced at her watch. 'Well, I have a few minutes left, cutie. I'll just ask the manager to let me go and then we'll go to my home. Okay?'

He nodded. The hellhound turned around and walked away, her ass swaying with each step. He licked his lips. Such a gorgeous body, and no one to lick it all over. Shame.

He waited for a few minutes, tapping his foot and looking around the bar. The patrons were carrying on as usual, getting drunk and probably horny too. The onis he had met earlier caught his eye and waved at him again, gesturing to the empty chair. He gave them an apologetic look and made the gesture for sleeping. They pouted, but returned to their drinks. He hoped they hadn't minded too much. They were really cute, even if it was in a savage, wild way.

'Ready to go?'

He started. The hellhound was back, and she was smiling at him. She took his hand in her paw, squeezing it gently.

He nodded, returning her smile. They turned around and walked out of the bar hand in hand, the rest of the mamono staring after them.

****************

'So this is your home?' he asked, walking inside. It wasn't opulent like a queen's castle, but it looked very comfortable.

She nodded. 'You say a man's castle is his home. I say, a mamono's home is her sex dungeon. What goes on behind these walls never goes out. Until those inside want it to.'

He felt a little uncomfortable with that description, but let it slide. She had been kind so far, why should he doubt her? He didn't think he had any reason to.

The hellhound gestured to one of the couches. 'Sit, I'll bring us something.'

She turned around and walked away, presumably to the kitchen. He walked to the couch and sat. He looked around. There were a few paintings of what might be her parents and pictures of bikes and cars. He twiddled his thumbs and started at the ceiling. He had expected all mamono to live in a primitive, savage way, like in caves and forests. He didn't think they even liked normal human homes.

Maybe he had judged them too harshly. He didn't see why they wouldn't like normal homes. They were comfy and secure. Living in a tree house didn't offer much protection.

She didn't return for several minutes. He waited and waited, finally picking up a coffee table book and flicking through it. Still no one. He started to worry about her. Surely nothing could've happened to her, right? He had just met her, and started to care for her. She wouldn't just leave him hanging. He wrung his hands together.

'Um ...' he said softly. He didn't even know her name. What should he say?

'Are you there?' he called out. He wasn't too loud, but loud enough. If she was in proximity, she would hear.

There was no answer. He started panicking. He got up and started walking to the inner rooms of the house.

'Did you fall down?' he called out, his voice cracking. 'Are you there? Please, answer me!'

There was no forthcoming reply.

He jogged through the living room and entered the dining room. There was nobody. He walked through it and noticed a dark room to the left. A lighted room was to the right, which looked like a study. He went to it and stared inside. Nobody.

He jogged to the left one and stepped inside. He called out again and waited. No response. Trembling all over, he walked inside and started groping around for a light switch, feeling the walls and door frame.

Only to be met with a hand clamping on his mouth and yanking him backwards.

His scream was lost in the soft fur covering his mouth. He struggled to no avail. The hands were like steel, and felt very soft. He tried to swing his elbow backwards, but the hands caught his arms and managed to bind them to his sides before squeezing his mouth again. Scared out of his mind, he flailed his legs. His body was lifted up and tossed on a soft surface. A mattress. He wondered why would anyone throw him on a bed.

'Sorry,' whispered a voice. 'I love the thrill of the hunt. I hope you don't mind.'

He let out a muffled whimper into the paw covering his face.

'Oh,' said the voice. 'Sorry. I forgot. But don't scream, please.'

The paws released his face. They pinned him to the bed by his arms. He gasped and squirmed, his natural instincts to be free still working on his body, even though he knew that voice.

'You!' he said. 'Why did you scare me so much? I thought something happened to you! I was so worried!'

'I'm sorry,' said the voice, sounding gentler now. 'I'll make it up to you, I promise. Just do what I say.'

He hesitated.

'Come on, now,' said the voice. 'You know I don't mean you any harm. I just want to please you and be pleased by you. Let's have fun.'

He sighed and nodded, then remembered that she couldn't see it in the dark. 'Okay.'

'Lie down,' she said.

Her paws pushed him down and laid his head on a pillow. He heard rustling of clothing, and then a contrasting mixture of softness and hardness touching his face.

'Lick,' she instructed.

He stuck out his tongue and started lapping away at the object touching his lips. He licked all along it, tasting the slight amount of sweat coming off on his tongue. He moved his head to lap at every inch of whatever she was giving him. Her giggles and moans filled the room.

'Just like that, dear,' she said, her paws stroking his scalp. 'Lick my abs, suck on them.'

He felt his cock grow into a steel bar. He was licking her abs? Those delicious, steely, eight-packs of hers? Those were what he had always fantasised about. He wanted them, needed them so bad. He felt his dick tearing a hole in his pants. He couldn't take it anymore.

'You can touch them too if you like,' she said.

She released his arms. He started rubbing his hands all over her abs, feeling her up. His tongue kept working its magic on them. He licked along every crevice, every bulge, and even her belly button. He stuck his tongue into it and pretended to eat it out like it was a pussy. She cried out and shook, the bed moving around as if in an earthquake. She pushed his face and tongue into her stomach, encouraging him to lick her all over and please her.

He did. His tongue roamed all over her, and his saliva covered those prominences on her tummy. He savoured the taste, hoping he could do it forever. He didn't want to leave or go back to his old, boring, monotonous life. He felt as if he belonged with her now.

'Okay, that's enough,' she said, taking her abs off his face. He lunged out and grabbed them, trying to lick them to completion, and she laughed as his nose kept grazing her navel. 'Okay, okay, cutie, I know you love these, but I have something equally good for you to service!'

He doubted that. Her abs were the best thing he had ever tasted, and he wanted more. He moaned as she pulled his pants and briefs down to free his cock. She gave a small gasp as she felt how hard he was.

'Did my abs turn you on that much?' she whispered, running a claw down his length and making it twitch in anticipation.

'Y-yes!' he whimpered, trying to thrust into her paw. He needed release. He hoped she wasn't teasing him, he would just cum in her fur anyway.

'All right. you'll get more of them,' she said. He could feel her grinning in the darkness instead of seeing it. She patted his cock and started shuffling upwards. 'Now, let's see how you taste this, dear.'

She moved upwards, holding his arms down again, and then plopped down on his face. Something soft, warm and with a little gap between was resting on it. He stuck his tongue out and tentatively tasted it. It was sweet, sour and kind of burning, though the effect vanished when he swallowed.

'Taste me now, dear,' she said, wiggling her pussy on his face.

He moaned quietly as his dick hardened again. He dove into her pussy, licking and tasting her freely, wildly. His tongue explored her folds, sucked on her labia, pushed into her hole, and even lapped on her taint. Her quivering and running her paws through his hair, telling him to go faster, were all the motivation he needed. He lapped away at every part of her muff, using his tongue on her in as many ways as he knew. He teased her with the tip sometimes, and used the flat of his tongue to lick her entire pussy or a single petal of hers nice and slow. A warm gush of pussy juices covered his mouth and face each time he did. Her cries increased with each lick, each kiss he left on that ebony pussy. She was so delicious and tempting, he had no desire to get out from under her crotch even to breathe. He wanted to please this living goddess until the end of time.

Orgasm was very close for her. She shuddered on top of him and screamed in pleasure each time he licked her to a slow climax, covering her pussy with his spit and getting his tongue coated in her sweet pussy cream. She grabbed his face and began humping it so ferociously it was a wonder he could still breathe or even lick her, but he managed. He was that determined to satisfy her. He wanted her to cream his face and leave her scent all over him. He wanted to lick her clean after every subsequent orgasm she got from his tongue. He just wanted to serve.

She finally cried out in pleasure and started grinding his face really hard. Her hips and ass moved around in circles, covering his face, and her hot, sweet cream exploded out of her pussy on him. He opened his mouth and placed it on her opening, drinking all of her sweet nectar. Some overflowed out of the sides of his mouth. He wiped his face and cheeks, shoving his own fingers into his mouth and sucking them clean. He didn't stop drinking from her until her cream slowed down to trickles, fluids dripping into his mouth like a faulty tap. He still kept licking her, getting her pussy clean from all the nectar and the mess which it was now. He licked every drop of juices from her petals, her taint, and even explored between her ass cheeks to lick up some stickiness from her tight ring. He licked around and inside her asshole, feeling his cock reaching bursting point, and then stuck his tongue into her wet pussy. He started cleaning every drop of nectar from inside her, his tongue extending so deep into her recesses that she leaned back, threw her head below her neck, and started letting out low, guttural moans of pleasure each time he penetrated her womb. She knew he was the one. Not just for a one-night stand, but the one she wanted to be eating her out forever. She kept rolling and grinding her hips on his face as he cleaned it, his tongue working tirelessly on her. His technique was perfect, and so was he.