Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done, she hopped off his face, straddling him in the dark. He could feel her pussy grinding against his hard member now, droplets of precum escaping it. She started moving her hips up and down, moaning each time his cock brushed against her hard clit.

'You were really good, darling,' she whispered. He felt his member pulse again as her pussy poured out even more juices over him. He shivered, wanting nothing more than to enter her and fuck her so hard her womb would scream his name. She started rubbing the tip of his cock against her slit, then began pushing it into her. His tip pierced her, and she slowly fed his length inside her.

'You were just wonderful,' she sighed. 'I couldn't have gotten a better licking. But then, I wouldn't know since I'm a virgin like you. Now, let's get to know each other properly.'

He felt his cock respond to her words by growing a little and throb with need, the heat coming off it matching with the warmth of her pussy as she inserted half his length into her. She kept pushing herself down, getting his whole schlong inside her. She gasped as he hilted himself inside her. She rocked her hips back and forth a little, feeling him inside and adjusting to his cock. She moaned as she started lifting herself, his cock coming out of her slowly.

'Relax, dear husband,' she gasped, her hips slamming back down on him as she began riding him. 'We have this night and all our lives to make several babies. This will be one night to start with, that's all.'

He moaned and bit his lip as his new waifu started slamming herself up and down on him, the tightness of her pussy already bringing him to the verge of an orgasm. He started thrusting himself upwards, his moans increasing in volume as he grew closer and closer to cumming deep inside her.

This woman had given him a helping hand in fighting off those predators, as well as in showing him how tasty she was. The least he could do now was do his bit in giving her lots and lots of babies. Adorable little hellpups who would cover the bed like little fluff balls.

He closed his eyes and kept thrusting and hilting himself into his waifu, his climax erupting from his dick within about a minute of sex. She didn't stop riding him, though, and her pussy started squeezing and clenching around him, bringing him to full hardness again and preparing him for another, bigger climax. He cried out as he felt her pussy give a particularly strong tremor and start milking his cock again, her tail swishing against his chest. It felt so fluffy and good.

He had found his woman. She was not human and he was not destined to fall in love with a human, but a muscular goddess who was his helping hand.

It was perfect.

It was all he needed.

He wanted her like he had never wanted anyone, even those knights. As he reached a second orgasm inside the hellhound, and her pussy prepared him for round three, his eyes closed in bliss as he imagined the jealousy and envy of every knight bitch who had turned him down. He wondered if he should go back to the Order town and challenge all of them to multi-combat. The winner would conquer the city and remove the religion of the Order. It was all shit anyway.

They stood no chance against a hellspawn of his waifu's calibre.