All Comments on 'Helping Hand'

by naugwife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Great little nurse!

Great job! I really enjoyed this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Had real potential

But would have been MUCH better if things hadn't happened so fast. How about if when she was giving him the bath she had to take her blouse off so it wouldn't get wet? And then, that would have started him getting an erection. And she noticed. And she asked if he liked what he saw of her tits. And she teased him about it before baring them, and then showed them to him, and then rubbed them in his face, and then he could have asked her to get him off, and she demurred at first, teasing him further, etc...

THAT would have been really erotic.

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningalmost 16 years ago
I liked your story a lot

but I was sad to see it come to such an abrupt end. It had such a nice buildup that I was really looking for more of a descriptive telling of her getting him off, but it was still nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
on another site

This story is posted on another erotic story site. Are you the original author/

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
I'm not elderly . . .

. . . but you can bathe me anytime, you sweet young nurse!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I'm now looking forward to old age. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice story

This reminds me of when my wife used to bathe an elderly man, and he got an erection. She ended up jerking him off in the shower after he insisted. She never returned because she felt like a prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a good deed to make an old person's day, to make an old person happy. I am not joking.

Nice story. I gave it a 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88%)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

You need to do more writing. You are good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are a good story-teller. I loved this story, gave you a 5- (4.65 = 93%, 💥💥💥💥💥-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous