All Comments on 'Helping Hands Ch. 05'

by Shysquirter

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Oz1999Oz1999about 10 years ago
.... and they lived happily ever after

Shy very nice wrap up to this very HOT story. As always your ability to weave details of both the woman's emotions and physical feelings is outstanding.

Oz

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

so she starts off trying to get out of trouble then gets raped and is ok with that,but finally decides to go be with joe? crappy ass ending to a good love story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great ending

Getting the father out of the story was a great ending. Well done!

bradd50bradd50almost 10 years ago
Dad

Loved ch.1 thru 4...ch.5 when dad got involved kinda spoiled it for me,would have liked it better if it were just brother and sister.other than that great story..

vikingprydevikingprydealmost 10 years ago
What the hell?

soooo she flirts with dad to get out of trouble... dad rapes her.... and everything is hunky dory when she runs to her brother? chapters 1-4 were great what happend?

bigboy1948bigboy1948over 9 years ago
Dad

It is to bad you brought the father into it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why why why why WHY!?!

So let me get this straight you took a great story and decided that it was a good idea to rape the main character? That is so fucked up dude. I can't even enjoy the other chapters now because I know how it all ends. This was so unnecessary and wrong that I can't put it into words. If you wanted Shelly to get fucked then joe should have done it consensually. Thanks for ruining this great story dude. If I were you I'd change the ending or post an alternate ending for those of us who HATED! This ending. The worst part is that she doesn't tell anyone at all. That in and of itself is very fucked up. She should have told joe and he should have confronted the dad. Thanks for screwing it all up man.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 9 years ago

seems like it could be a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really?!

Cuz its soooo cool for the neglecting father to rape the daughter and ruin the love story that was building for 4 chapters fucking terrible ending this is getting one star

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Great story, until...

.... you bought Dad into it.

That ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Dad rapes daughter ruined a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sick

Lousy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

So where exactly is dad sending his son off to in a cab when he cant even use his hands? Huge plothole! Hell, Im surprised the daughter put up with that!

""

"Dad, please," was all that Shelly could muster as her father continued to fuck her. He was breathing hard now and was groping her breasts roughly as he rammed his cock in and out of her pussy.

""

I'm a virgin you fucker!! Slow down!!

""

He bent down and pulled up his pants. Then turned and left her. He called over his shoulder, "Let's have another session in the morning," and walked out of the room.

""

What a total douchebag!! Kicks the helpless son out, rapes his daughter, then walks off like he just fucked a street hooker! Pack your shit and leave! First stop, emergency room to have a rape kit done!!

""

The worse part of everything was that Joe had been unable to contact his sister.

""

Why the fuck would she be avoiding him?? That makes no sense!

""

Her posture was straight with her shoulders thrown back accentuating her perky little breasts. Were they bigger, or was he just horny, Joe wondered as she scanned the mailboxes before ringing the buzzer.

""

Oh, please tell me her dad didnt knock her up!!

""

Instinctively, Joe began to rub his sister's chest. He could feel her big nipples harden under his touch. He deftly pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her perfect breasts. He began to lavish them with kisses. Sucking one and then the other in his powerful mouth.

""

Shes kissing him, standing in the doorway, and he starts feeling her up and taking her clothes off?! Rofl.

""

A flash of pain shot through her as her pussy stretched, but it was so aroused and wet that it somehow was able to accommodate his weapon. Her swollen lips were pulled into her cunt as she lowered herself onto him.

""

Yeah, I get that its fiction and fun for the story, hehe, I'm just having trouble seeing her shove his dick, bigger than a coke can, up into her tiny pussy. Basically the equivalent of fucking herself with a baby sized cock. Yeah, no pleasure there! Rofl!! ;). Well at least its written with pain in there and not straight feel-good orgasms, lol.

Well the story kinda went south when dad showed up. ...and I think we're left with a bunch of unanswered questions. Such an abrupt ending!! The first 3/4 of the story was really, really good, once you got over the fantasy of his dick being as big as her lower leg, lol. Too bad she didn't larena bobbit dads dick while he was sleeping!!

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
Sick

You fucked the ending up by letting her dad fuck her. Not right with what was going on between brother and sister.why??????

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
What the fuck were you think

I to like the rest of the readers who left you comments, agree you fucked up big time with this story. Especially with father fucking raping his daughter. What the fucking hell were you thinking, clear you weren't . Congratulations your the first writer I've ever given MINUS 5 stars for ruining what should have been a brilliant 5 star story. So disappointed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The problem with the ending...

...is, I think, your need to punish the characters for the awesome fun they had. I would consider letting go of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
daddy

ruins this story...

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
And it was going so good

But you ruined the story with the dad basically being her first and then her brother got leftovers. Where was she from the time she left after her dad broke her in till she went to her brother? Was she out "exploring" sorry but hate that the end ruined a potential Good story. Gave a pity 3 stars based on previous chapters or would have been a 1 star

Tigerpup29Tigerpup29about 5 years ago
agree

I kind of agree. At any rate, the scene with the dad seemed way out of place even if it might have been hot on its own. The rest of the story has a nice flow with enough lead up to be believable (at least enough not to break the spell). The dad was way too quick and jarring to be enjoyable. I loved the brother and main character though.

All together, very well done. I really enjoyed reading this work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You fucking piece of shit. All this with brother just let dad fuck her. Fuck you. Hope you have stopped writing and rot in hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Could see the dad catching them soon as porn thing popped up. That completely ruined a good story. Why do you folks always have to add some extra? This was first story of yours I read and was looking forward to more of them. Her dad blows up then she comes on to him? Then he basically rapes her. Then you don’t fill any blanks if she kept it up or left home. She should have told bro truth. Either dad forced me once or she stayed home fucking dad whole time. So pissed to read stories like this and get so much time into one and then ruined. Complete waste of time now. I WILL NOT READ ANOTHER OF YOUR STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Конец полный бред. Мне кажется что ты просто себя исчерпал.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Well done, you saved the story with a decent ending. Although, IMO it should not have needed to be saved at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous