Helping Hands Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe went to the intercom and buzzed his sister in. His mind raced as to why she was here, what she wanted and how she found him.

He immediately opened the door when she knocked and she hugged him so intensely that he almost fell over.

"I missed you so much, brother," she whispered in his ear as they hugged.

"I missed you too," he replied as he held her tiny body against his own.

Finally she broke their embrace and looked up at her brother. There were tears streaming down her face.

"I can never go back to Dad's," she mustered.

"Why?" Joe was not prepared for such a dramatic tone from his sister.

She paused a long time, wiped away the tears and then said, "Don't make me tell you Joe. Just know that I can never go back there. Joe I have to ask you a question."

Joe was stunned by how serious his usually playful little sister had become.

"Shoot."

"Do you love me, Joe? And I don't mean like a brother loves his sister, but do you love me?"

The question was so direct that it didn't even stun him. Immediately he answered.

"I love you Shelly, and I will always be here for you."

Tears started to stream down her face again, but now they fell on a huge smile. She hugged her brother tightly then turned towards him and began to kiss him passionately. Their tongues battled as he could taste the salt of her tears in their kiss.

Instinctively, Joe began to rub his sister's chest. He could feel her big nipples harden under his touch. He deftly pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her perfect breasts. He began to lavish them with kisses. Sucking one and then the other in his powerful mouth.

He picked up his sister while still kissing her and carried her to the couch. Even in his weakened state he had no problem with her pixie-like weight. He plopped her on the couch as they kissed passionately.

Finally, she tore herself from their kiss and pulled his shirt over his head. His once massive shoulders looked foreign in their atrophied state. Before he could feel ashamed, she lustfully ran her little fingers up and down his chest, scratching him lightly as she purred.

"You will get big and strong again in no time. And I know what hasn't been affected by your casts." She unbuttoned his shorts in a flash unleashing his massive cock that was throbbing. She wrapped her hands around him and squeezed as she popped his massive head into her mouth and tasted his sweet precum fill her mouth.

He moaned loudly as his sister expertly manipulated his member. She stopped just as he was getting too aroused. She seemed to know exactly when to stop before he came.

"Now get your lips on this pussy. I need to cum at least once if you are going to try to get your big cock into this little pussy."

Joe paused in disbelief. His sister just said she wanted him to fuck her?

As if reading his mind, Shelly stared into his eyes and said "Yes, you are going to fuck my young, tight, wet, loving pussy, big brother of mine!"

Hearing his sister talk like that drove him wild. He ripped her jeans from her body, exposing her freshly shaven pussy. Her smooth lips were fully aroused and already glistening with her abundant moisture.

She came almost instantly as he devoured her, and in return he gobbled up all of her sweet nectar. He then turned his attention to her tiny asshole. He kissed, licked, and finally fucked it with his tongue.

He was lost in a heavenly abyss when her voice brought him back to reality.

"I need your cock, Joe. I need you in me."

He picked her up in a flash and stood her next to the couch. He lay down and then grabbed her tiny waist and brought her womanhood to his groin. Her hair had broken free from her ponytail and her face was flushed and sweaty. They kissed passionately as Shelly positioned his massive cock at the entrance of her cunt. Slowly, she lowered herself onto her brother.

A flash of pain shot through her as her pussy stretched, but it was so aroused and wet that it somehow was able to accommodate his weapon. Her swollen lips were pulled into her cunt as she lowered herself onto him.

The whole time, she kept her eyes on his. The look of ecstasy on his face drove her mad and she began kissing him again. Once about three quarters of his cock was in, it just stopped. She rose up and slowly and methodically began to fuck him. The feeling of him stretching her out while still sliding easily was intoxicating. The pain was still immense, and she reached down and began to rub her clit quickly. That did the trick. Suddenly, the feeling was nothing less than pure bliss.

They began to fuck rhythmically as they kissed until she could feel his whole body stiffen up. His cock grew in her cunt and she screamed in both pain and ecstasy as she started to cum. Just as she was cumming, he moaned and she could feel blast after blast of hot cum soothing her aching pussy.

Everything went black as she was in a dream world of blue skies, puffy clouds and green fields. She and her brother were laying nude on a blanket by a lake, taking in the sun's rays.

She opened her eyes to see her brother smiling at her dumbly. She kissed him as she felt the river of their collective love fluids ooze out of her now-gaping cunt.

She was happy for the first time.

Looking him straight in the eyes with a wry grin, Shelly whispered "I can't wait until you have enough strength to spank me."

The End.

12