All Comments on 'Helping Her Make a Demo Tape'

by WhiteGuy12

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ChrisTor22ChrisTor22about 8 years ago
GREAT wet dream....BUT, what about Lauren????

I was sure you were going to include wifey in one of those scenes....maybe being eaten by her friend, maybe eating your cum out of Melanie/Ginger, maybe fucking Melanie with a strap on OR maybe riding Melanie's face while you, who are fucking Melanie, neck and grope her...... and wouldn't it be a surprise if the producers wanted ALL THREE of them?? .... LOL Chapter 2???

Wrench05Wrench05about 8 years ago
Wow!

More please!!! That was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The things I've missed-out on...

by not having a sister.

Winzip042109Winzip042109about 8 years ago
I liked it !

Looking forward to more.

One minor note on details -

"Moving to the camera, she took a deep breath, and pressed Play"

Shouldn't that have been pressed RECORD.

LimeyracerLimeyracerabout 8 years ago
BASICALLY A GOOD STORY

...Now, you need to enhance it with a second 'chapter'... the possibilities are almost endless: does Lauren get turned on enough to join in; what about his sister also finding out about the results of the encounter... Does Melanie "land" a job..??

You could play with this for hours... Good effort...SR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Original

Loved it, man ... story was very original. That was one lucky guy. I'd like to see you continue it, and like most every one else, get wifey involved. Hell, maybe he gets a career in porn. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

More, want to read more. Got me so turned on, I am ready to do a demo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oops

You forgot your own story as you had hubby call her "Melanie," instead of "Ginger." Please watch for these details in your future stories as you show promise of writing worthwhile ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It would have been good to have the wife join in. I was hoping for that anyway!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Fabulous. (They BOTH get hired lol)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhiteGuy12@WhiteGuy12
846 Followers
Haven’t written much lately because free time is spent on side hustles to support the family. Like my stuff and want me to write more? Venmo @WG1212 please!

story TAGS