Helping Her Make a Demo Tape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhiteGuy12
WhiteGuy12
842 Followers

Finally, I eased my dick out, and then slammed it back in with such force that she slid backward on the bed, her cute little titties bouncing up toward her face.

I started pumping in and out, gaining some rhythm, and Melanie moaned in pleasure. She kept her legs spread wide, giving the cameras a good view of the action - a position I hadn't really tried before, but I was loving it.

"Oooh, fuck me, give me that dick," she moaned. "Fuck, I love your fuckin' fat cock." Her dirty talk was almost funny just because of who she was, my sister's innocent little friend, but it was fucking hot as hell.

After a few minutes of this, Melanie stopped me, and I pulled out. She rolled over onto her front, got on all fours, and looked back at me, not even saying anything, just giving me the "fuck me" look.

In one movement, I grabbed her by the hips and drove my dick into her sopping pussy from behind.

"Fuck my pussy," she moaned. "Slam your cock into me. Make me cum. Ooooohhhhh."

Taking some initiative, I slapped one of her round, smooth ass cheeks. Melanie looked back and me with a dirty smile that said she wanted more, so I started spanking both butt cheeks hard enough that they turned a pretty deep shade of red. She kept moaning, but her dirty talk made less and less sense as she got closer to orgasm.

Before she got there, though, she stopped me. "Sit on the bed," she said. I obeyed, and she turned her back to me, backed up, and slowly sat down as she positioned my dick into her hole.

Taking Melanie's cue, I leaned back, holding myself up with my hands, and Melanie did the same. She spread her legs wide, outside my legs, giving the cameras a good view of her dick-filled pussy, and slowly she started bouncing up and down.

It was a good thing I'd already cum once, because the combination of her soft butt against my pelvis, her grinding pussy putting intense pressure on the underside of my cock, and her amazingly sexy moaning had me approaching an orgasm. But I held off.

As I met her bouncing with thrusts of my own, and we sped up, Melanie was getting really close. "I fucking love your big cock," she screamed. I believed her. She was practically using my dick as a toy, grounding up and down.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned, at this point more moving around on my cock than bouncing up and down. "Motherfuuuuuuuckerrrrrrr."

As she came down, her movements slowed until finally she just sat there, totally impaled on my dick, seemingly spent.

It was only a few seconds, though, before she climbed off me. Before I knew it, she was sucking my cock hungrily.

"Mel," I said, "I'm not going to last much longer."

She gave one more kiss to the head of my dick, and popped off the bed. She walked over to the dresser, opened a drawer, and grabbed a bottle of lube.

Handing me the lube, she hopped onto the bed and got on all fours, pointing her tight little butt at me and shaking it a little.

"Just remember," she said, shooting me a dirty look, "you need to pull out and shoot on my face."

I smiled. I could get used to this. Not wasting any more time, I moved toward her and squirted some lube onto her buttcrack, letting it slowly drip down. I put the lube down then and used both hands to spread her cheeks and watch the lube inch its way down into her little puckered hole before taking my right index finger and working it in gently.

Mel squealed a bit and jumped slightly as she felt my finger penetrate her anus. She moaned as I got down to the second knuckle and slowly worked it in and out.

"Fuck me," she said.

Taking my finger out and watching her hole shut quickly, I lined up my rock-hard dick, still glistening with her pussy juices. I rubbed my cockhead up and down lightly against her soft butthole, working the lube in a little more.

Slowly, I pushed forward, and eventually the head of my cock disappeared inside Melanie's butthole. A moan escaped from her lips, and I felt her squeeze my cock with her sphincter.

I kept pushing slowly, watching as my cock gradually entered her hole until her butt cheeks were touching my thighs. I held it there for a few seconds, relishing the feel of my cock completely buried in her warm anus.

"Fuck, your cock feels so good all the way up my ass," Melanie said, playing it up for the cameras.

Finally I withdrew my dick a few inches, and quickly I shoved it back in, drawing another moan from Melanie. Pulling back again, this time I took my dick all the way out and held her cheeks open, enjoying the view of her gaping asshole for a few seconds. On a whim, I thought of what a porn star would do, and I spit in her butthole, which drew a pleasantly surprised squeal from Mel.

Putting my dick back in, I started gaining a rhythm. Again and again I pumped in and out, pounding her ass harder each time. It felt so incredible, so tight.

"Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass," Melanie moaned. It was surreal to hear this girl who I had previously known as my sister's cute friend, acting like a filthy slut - and having my dick pounding in and out of her tight asshole.

Before long, I began to feel the cum rising from my balls. Without a word, I pulled out and gently nudged Melanie to her knees. She got the message and opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out.

With Melanie looking me right in the eyes as I stroked my cock, I felt the climax overcome me and I shot a rope across her face, reaching her hair and extending down to her upper lip. The next rope went mostly in her mouth, and Melanie involuntarily closed her mouth in surprise. I kept shooting rope after rope of hot cum all across her face.

By the time I was finished, Mel had some more of my sticky cum in her hair, a few globs dripping down from her forehead into her eyes, and just covering her nose and cheeks. Melanie reached out and grabbed my shaft, squeezing out the last drops, and rubbed my cockhead around the outside of her mouth.

She looked up at me while rubbing her breasts and said, with cum dripping from her mouth, "I fucking love your hot cum." Then she turned to the main camera and began using her fingers to gather all the cum from her face and push it into her mouth.

Finally satisfied that she had all of my man juice in her mouth, Melanie leaned back and gargled, showing a huge puddle of cum. Then she closed her mouth, took a dramatic gulp, and opened her mouth to show she had swallowed it all.

"Cut!" she said, getting up and turning the cameras off.

"That's a wrap!" she said, turning and walking over to me. She came right up to me, pressed her naked body against me, wrapped her arms around me, and gave me a passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss, she said quietly, "Thank you." She gave my dick a squeeze, smiled, and walked to the bathroom.

I looked at my wife, and we were both speechless. Fortunately, she actually looked pretty turned on and not mad at all. I got dressed, and we left without saying goodbye.

WhiteGuy12
WhiteGuy12
842 Followers
12