All Comments on 'Helping Jamie Cuckold Her Husband'

by Treated2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please

Write more like this. I am so fucking hard. Good god man, your killing me.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
If only

If this had been submitted as a Loving Wives story, the Moral Brigade would have had a conniption. It's a pity, because they have missed an opportunity to tell the world how women like Jamie are totally evil, and how they should "suffer the consequences" of their actions.

As well as the need for the errant wife to "suffer", the Moral Brigade would require the husband to also be castigated as a weak and insignificant wimp.

Apart from that, I thought it was a quite well written and nicely constructed little lightweight story. I thank the other (Anonymous) commenter for attracting my attention to it.

Lue

Ps: I assume that Treated2 is a male author, although the biog note is uninformative. What is it about anal sex that these authors feel they must include in their stories? I understand that a rather common female response to male requests for anal penetration is "Maybe I'll do it after you have tried it." I wouldn't do it even then.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
very interesting and informative post

Both sexes like the idea of cuckolding and I have been trying to figure out why not?. It's hot to imagine how hard it is not to dream. Great story and I hope others consider this choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great story

This may be the best story I've read where a beautiful wife cuckolds her husband for the first time. Well done.

scottc543scottc543almost 3 years ago

Top notch! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Needs much more in the way of step-by-step details. For example, what EXACTLY does he do when he's playing with her tits? Saying he squeezed them isn't nearly enough. Ditto Licking her pussy. Ditto tonguing her asshole.

And you wrote: "... straight-laced.." It's STRAIT LACED.

Four stars.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

5 stars. I am NOT into cuckold stories, but somehow this was fantastic. Must assume her husband loved the idea. Doesn't matter. The description(s) of the sex scenes were spot on.

Massman669Massman66910 months ago

Great story. I wold love to be the man in this story, to take a woman as her husband watches - or the cuckold - I'm imagining cleaning her used pussy and ass as I stroke myself.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

definitely hot and erotic. Hubby needed that

CrashColoradoCrashColorado4 months ago

Probably my favorite cuckold story here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous