All Comments on 'Helping Jodi'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
HornyPaulHornyPaulabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story line, nice build up.

Look forward to reading more of your stoeies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Encore

Enjoyed your story immensely. Excellent character and story development without getting lost. Would love to read either a sequel to this story or a completly new one.

Thanks

Phill

colrbtddscolrbtddsabout 6 years ago
Enthralling !

Superbly done, agree a follow on story with Bonnie's experience explored.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 6 years ago

A great story.Good characters nicely fleshed out.For what could be a touchy subject for the anons and religious zealots amongst us I thought it was sensitively handled and produced a first class erotic read.Is this a one off,or has this group got legs ? I do hope we hear more from them.Many thanks for your efforts !!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 6 years ago
That was AWESOME!

The plot, story telling, the tone and the sex, it was all very, very good.

Hope to read more from you!

HighpikeHighpikeabout 6 years ago
Gentle, loving and hot!

It goes to show that time spent developing background and characters is never wasted. Without the extensive history the story and people - their generosity to each other - would not have been credible. Very, very well done.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Jodi In Charge

next chapter

Jodi helping Bonnie

.

JayGardnerJayGardnerabout 6 years ago
Very well done

This is one of the best stories that I have read here in a while. Well constructed, well thought out & with excellent character development. For "just a guy who likes to write" you sure do great work. I'll be reading more of your submissions for sure. 5 stars!

HeaditorHeaditorabout 6 years ago
Great detail

all put together to make a well developed story which, while unconventional, was believable and thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks. Off to read your other stories now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Helping Jodi?

This, oh-so-admirable, totally communicating mother has actually prepared her daughter for a career in the porn industry. That's very loving!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My Opinion

In contrast to the others I found this very very bland. Way too long but decent character development. I was half expecting some mom/dau sex. No biggie there tho. Mitch deflowering Jodi was tepid at best. Had such promise at first but sizzled out tragically. 2 stars.

DragonRider55

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 6 years ago
Fair. at best...

The writing was fairly good: good grammar, spelling, etc, so some care was taken in producing this. The character development was very spotty. We got a good look at Mom and daughter, but everyone else was a shadow. Luke and Kevin were barely visible. And everyone was quite content to have just a piece of Linda; just what she was willing to offer. No one made demands of her and she was able to play the ghost and appear when she felt like it. It wasn't like she was badly treated by a man so why did she resist having a full time permanent man with kids etc. I guess that some people don't think that's a goal in life, but if your goal is to make porno movies and have an occaisional fuck then she had a great life. I don't agree. I usually have to like someone in the story for me to enjoy it, and i really didn't like anyone. The porno actors were portrayed as great people, but as people go I don't give much credit to this as an occupation. The only straightforward person in the story was Sly. He was who he was, but a businessman and family man and didn't mix them up. This got a 3* from me, but mostly because the thing was well constructed.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Wounderful story

Great story, maybe a little more sex with more description One of the best stories I've read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent Story

One thing that makes your story better than most is the voice of the character that is strong and consistent throughout the story. The narrative is also very clear and moves forward at a pace that is not rushed and not plodding. Even though I expected more sex, I did not want for the lack of more sex. I hope that makes sense to you. Thank you for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just like the pornos she directed

Much better than just a slam/bam. I'd like to see a follow up to what Jodi dos with her new education both pre Stanford and post.

whatshername86whatshername86about 6 years ago
Enviable relationship

As a woman, it would have been wonderful to have had the type of relationship Linda and Jodi have with my mother. This writer always treats the women in his stories with sensitivity and even more so in this one. A delicate issue to be sure but well handled. The sex scenes were tastefully done and believable for a first-time experience. I wonder how the critics of this story would have reacted if the characters had been a father and son.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
very welll written

this was awesome, it started slow, well defined characters and pretty darn descriptive sex too. it kept my attention, and I enjoyed the hell out of it. thank you

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Porn video of her first time?

Well written--good plot--hot sex, but a video of her defloration with a porn star? I enjoyed the story, but wondered if an 18-year-old female would agree to be in a video with a porn star? It's possible, I suppose, but it seems like a teenage boy's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Creative and Eloquent

So many writers don't do well with grammar and spelling. You do and I truly appreciate it. In addition, the back story was terrific (somewhat unbelievable, but terrific) and the characters were pleasing. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Plot Twist

Great story and development... I gave it 5 stars. Somewhere down the road Jodi's deflowering porn video gets released by ........ and her life changes in a way that .......

RandyD1369RandyD1369over 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Excellent in every way. Congratulations and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW! WOW! WOW!

Once in a while there is a WOW story.

Less often a double WOW.

To express my admiration for this story requires three WOWs.

I've read Literotica for years, averaging several stories a day, thus amounting to thousands of stories.

There is a large morass of BAD and POOR stories, which can mostly be avoided by observing the ratings on the Submissions page.

Next comes a lot of SO-SO stories, possibly OK to pass the time, when better ones seem to be elusive.

There are a few definitely GOOD stories. Even fewer VERY GOOD stories. Now we're talking about satisfying, pleasurable reading.

Finally, once in awhile I come upon a story that occupies the rarified stratosphere with a paltry number of others in the EXCELLENT category. You cannot go higher or find better -- and you will not find many or often. Helping Jodi is in this exclusive echelon of stories.

I was afraid the quality would sag as the series progressed, so I read Pt. 02, found it to possibly be even better, so came back here to comment.

I like sex education stories and thought Educating Dustin Rhodes by Mindventure so worthy that I have mentioned it in my comments on numerous other sex ed stories. (Some of these are noted in multiple comments on Educating.) Now, I find this Mindventure story and am thinking, "Is this even better than Educating Dustin Rhodes?"

An admiring, appreciative reader,

Paul in Oklahoma

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 4 years ago

five stars-well written-well paced-excellent grammar-""very important"",,thanks for that..I usually wither at long back stories but I stayed with it..i have a notion where this is all going but keep it to myself for now,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent and for me an original storyline. Well written, get 5 stars from me.

Ch 2 & 3 would have been ok if I hadn't read the previous ones - too much of the same.

And please ditch the recaps. Ch 4 is looking up, but little to do with ch 1.

Strand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
559 Followers
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES