Helping Mom Move Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby, give mommy your cum!" She yelled as he convulsed inside of her, almost unable to handle the intense pleasure.

Their bodies covered in sweat, slowly went limp as Jeff pulled out of his mom's cunt.

Monica lay on the bed in a daze, she reached down and inserted two fingers into her, pulled out a glob of semen and put it in her mouth while looking her son in the eye. Jeff then slowly pulled the plug out of his mom's ass while she sucked his cum off her fingers.

"That was incredible baby." She said.

"I'm just getting started. I hope you don't think I can only cum once!" Jeff replied.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear." Monica replied.

"So, were you serious when you talked about being willing to try anything with me?" Jeff asked nervously.

Monica could sense the apprehension on her sons face and moved closer to him on the bed. "Of course baby, I'd do anything to make you happy. I know that you would do the same for me!"

"Ok, well I have one more toy for you."

Jeff reached under the bed and grabbed the final box. He pushed it in front of his mom and she tentatively reached for it. As she lifted the cover and saw what it was her eyes widened and a mischievous grin crossed her face.

"I've never felt anything as good as when you fingered my butt while you sucked me mommy." Jeff said. "I've seen videos online of girls using these on guys and I've always wondered what it would be like."

Monica reached in the box and withdrew a black leather harness attached to a six inch pink rubber dildo. "Does my baby want me to fuck him with a strap-on?" She asked.

"Yes mommy." Jeff replied innocently.

Monica lifted herself up to her knees and immediately began looking at the straps, figuring out how to adjust them. She unclipped her garter belt, pulled her messy thong off, and reattached the garter to her stockings. Monica wanted to feel strap on pressed against her sex, uninhibited by her thong, while she fucked her son. With a bit of adjustment she tightened the strap-on over her garter belt and starred lasciviously at her son.

"How do you want me to take you, baby?" She asked as she squirted some lube into her hand and began to slowly jerk the rubber cock.

Jeff laid on his back and lifted his legs, holding onto the backs of his knees to keep himself exposed. Monica positioned a pillow under his ass to raise him up a bit.

"Mmmm, your so sexy baby." Monica said as she rubbed lube and the backs of his legs. She centered her hand and ran her finger against his asshole. Gently rubbing his hole while using her opposite hand to pump his monster cock. She then pressed her finger against his ring and it slid inside. She loved the way his ass sucked on her finger once it was inside.

"Ohh mommy, that feels so good." He said as he pulled his legs wider, further exposing himself to his mom.

"Mmm its so wicked that my baby boy wants me to fuck his ass." Monica said as she moved closer to her son. Taking her finger out of his ass, she wrapped it around her rubber cock and pressed it against his ass. She felt resistance at first but ever so slowly his ass began to open and accept her cock.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Jeff moaned.

Monica gripped his cock harder to add pleasure to any pain she knew he would be feeling.

"Fuck me mommy." Jeff cried as Monica's cock slid further into his ass.

She began to pick up pace as her cock slid in and out of his virgin ass. "Oh baby, this is so fucking hot. I can feel how tight you are around my cock. Do you like the way mommy fucks you?"

"Ohhh yesss mommy, it feels so good."

"Good baby, I want to hear you say it though."

"oh fuck my ass mommy!"

"That's it baby, let mommy take care of you."

Monica began to fuck him harder as the harness ground into her clit. She forced herself to slow down so that they could prolong the enjoyment. She began to slowly withdraw the cock fully from his ass, only to enter him again and thrust her cock deep inside of him. She began to pick up her pace again, feeling the pressure on her clit building with each thrust. "Ohh fuck baby, take my cock!" She yelled as she jerked his cock and fucked him simultaneously.

Jeff couldn't take the sensation anymore. The rubber cock was pounding into his prostate every time his mom bottomed out in his ass. It was sending lightening bolts through his body, enhanced by the feeling of her hand expertly stroking his cock with a generous amount of lube.

"Mommy, I'm going to cum!!" Jeff yelled as he felt his balls begin to tighten. He looked up at his mom, her tits were bouncing in the sexy lace bra as she moved in and out of him. Monica was fucking him outright at this point, trying to reach her own orgasm by pounding her clit into the back of the dildo.

"Ohhh fuckkkkkk." She yelled as she humped his ass.

Jeff's cock exploded as they came simultaneously. He came in buckets as his mom pointed his cock towards her chest, covering her bra in his teenage cum as she rode her own orgasm.

"Fuck." Monica panted as she collapsed on her sons naked chest, smearing his cum between them. She slowly pulled the rubber cock out of her sons ass and rolled onto the bed next to him.

"That was incredible." Jeff replied, putting an arm around his mom and pulling her close.

12