All Comments on 'Helping Mother'

by Bpuck

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
Great first effort

I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the story. :)

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 12 years ago
HOT

wonderful so hot , made me cum also , want to read more of this one

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Very erotic and taboo

Nicely done and a well written storyline.

Sweet and loving was what I was thinking while I read the story.

Perhaps there's more of the story to be told yet, of how they felt the next morning, and if they wanted to become lovers.

Thanks for the good read.

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
your first at bat...

...and you hit it out of the park!

great story. well written, believable and good hot action.

write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thanks

This was poetically written and very visual. I was able to cum with Henry and Sophia, write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Absolutely fucking great

Creamed my panties over and over, had to put my egg in all day after this. More and more please and soon, I do not have a young son to fuck my brains out

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
agree with other

first attempt and you hit a homer!! I loved it

Maybe a few more chapters left in the story? I

;; put it in my mom watching for update sub folder,

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

Short, but definitely a good read. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good but!!

A good story but it so obviously written from a mans brain. I can never get my head round the very short space of time between intial move and first fuck with rarely any objection raised!! Still enjoyed it all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too much of a man's fantasy

I rarely comment on new authors but when I see potential that was sidetracked, just can't "hold it shut". If the story hadn't downfell so fast towards the sex scene, same way we men, do at teen ages when we self indulge, it would be a very good to great story. On the other hand I liked the small slices of rarities, like really knowing how a woman feels/reacts during and after a femejac, the need to sleep after, like we do and the way to achieve it easier fingering than cocking (still you can make it with a very hard organ if you manage to regularly "hit" the spot entering, no matter what porn tries to convince us). Second physix, how fluids went to ass while fucking doggy? Plus if they were both virgin on anal sex such rush would blow it for both unless she were a deep closeted masochist/pain addict. Anyway I hate reality checking when the read is a fantasy but had to let you know. Proof read your own work and then think "would I buy that?" it's a start till you get an editor. Keep walking the line :) Next one will be better and a 53 year woman, when and while she still has the looks, is a tiger in the shack!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
For a first story you did absolutely great. Never mind the naysayers.

I happen to know a 53 year old that was the hottest woman I have ever been with when we started in 1998. She remains (53 now) as still the hottest woman I have ever known. She won't do anal but I can live without it. Gives absolutely the best head, ever and sticks her finger you know where while she does it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

"this was the wettest, slickest, most wonderful vagina he ever had the pleasure of being inside." Of course it was. It was his own mother's vagina, the same one he came out of. Nothing can ever feel as good, as comfy and cozy, as just so damn right to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
GOOD STORY !!!

Only one thing I would like to know. Was this mother loveing, or mother lusting ?.................anyway a good read. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story. I hope you are writing part two.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories between mother and son, for a first effort this story was beautiful. The mother accepted the safety, security and deep, unconditional love the son offered. He only goal was to satisfy her needs. The son recognized the fact that his mother now accepted him as her equal. She now saw him as mature, grown adult male who was also her lover, her son, her friend, and her protector. Although written over 12 years ago, I wish someone would pick up the challenge and continue this story into a sries.

Lv2eat58Lv2eat587 months ago

Great story, I would like to see more works in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous