Helping Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bpuck
Bpuck
22 Followers

Sophia knew exactly what to do and got onto her knees and looked back at her son as he knelt down behind her ass. He inserted his cock into her pussy quickly and grabbed the dress to use as reigns. He fucked her doggy style, her favorite position. This was always her go-to when she needed to cum, and she needed to cum now. This orgasm would be the most needed orgasm of her life. She had not had a true orgasm fucked out of her in almost eight years. She was desperate to fuck that orgasm out of her now. She wanted to cum so badly. She began to back her pussy up onto Henry's cock faster than he could fuck her. She shimmied and writhed, making the new bed creak and moan under the speed of her fuck. She wanted this cum. She wanted to cum all over him, and herself, and her bed.

Henry could no longer take it. If he continued to fuck his mother with his cock this would be an orgasm that would render him useless for at least half a day. That was not acceptable. He wanted her to cum for him. He wanted her to cum more than he wanted it for himself. He did the only thing he could think to do. He pulled out. He replaced his cock with three fingers and fucked her G-spot with reckless abandon. Sophia was screaming for it now.

"Oh, fuck, make me cum. Please, baby, make me cum!!" With that Henry pulled his hand away and watched his mother play with her clit as she squirted orgasmic fluid all over his midsection and the bed. She moaned and grunted for a moment then collapsed down onto the bed almost ready to sleep. Henry, now completely naked, lay next to his mother and spooned her gently. He kissed the back of her neck.

"Thank you so much, baby. I needed that," Sophia said just above a whisper.

"My pleasure, mom, you were wonderful," Henry answered, lightly grinding his cock against his mother's ample buttocks.

"But, honey, you didn't cum," Sophia said.

"That's okay, mom. This was your night, remember?" Henry said.

"Yes, it is my night, and I want my son to cum for me. So put your cock back inside of me, and cum for mommy," Sophia said sternly.

"Yes, mommy, I'll fuck you again," Henry whispered into his mother's ear as he began to put his erect cock in her pussy.

"No, not there, baby," Sophia scolded.

"Huh, what are you talking about, mom? You want me to fuck you, don't you?" Henry questioned exasperatedly.

"Yes, I do, but I want you to fuck mommy's ass. You deserve it. You made me cum so hard, I want my son to deflower my pretty little asshole," Sophia cooed.

"Yes, mommy," Henry yelped with excitement.

He slid his cock into his mother's asshole. It was less wet that his mother's pussy, but slick nonetheless. It must have gotten some of her fluid in it from her orgasm, he thought. It was so much tighter, and so warm. It felt wonderful. This was the first time either of them had fucked anally, and they were both truly enjoying the sensation. In fact, he was enjoying it so much he wanted his mother to sit on his cock.

They rotated so that Henry was on his back and his mother was on top so that she would bounce up and down on his cock, this way she could control the speed and depth with which her ass was penetrated. They both thought this the better idea, so that she could enjoy it as much as him.

She began telling him, "I am your anal whore! Fuck mommy's ass, Henry! Make mommy hold that cum for you."

Henry yelled. "Yes, I will cum for you, mom, but I want to look at you when I do it."

With this Sophia pivoted right around, never allowing his cock to leave her butthole. She put her hands on his chest and asked him to put his hands on her breasts and fuck her as hard as he could. He listened like a good son and jammed his cock all the way into his mother's ass. He could not believe what was actually happening, he was truly fucking his mother. He had always heard of the three types of sex, making love, sex, and fucking. He was fucking this woman harder, longer, and better than he had ever fucked anyone. In fact he could not remember honestly and truly fucking anyone in his life. This was now pure lust. There was love in this room, but simply at this moment it was sitting on the bench.

Sophia was grinding away and looking down at her son. His cock buried deep in her anal cavity giving her a pleasure that she has never felt before. She leaned back on her new bed and pulled the dress up and over her head, she was happy to be rid of the garment, now she was truly naked, physically, emotionally, and sensually. She was in the midst of doing something so egregiously wrong that she could barely contain her excitement. Her own son was minutes away from cuming inside of her and this made her wet all over again. She looked down at him, working so hard to please her, and staring right into her eyes, they shared this moment. They shared this night, whether or not it would be repeated, whether or not it would ever be discussed, whether or not it would be looked down upon by either of them in the future, this night was theirs and it was exactly what they both wanted. At that moment they were both completely in ecstasy and simply never wanted this feeling, or this night, or this love between them to end.

Finally, Henry felt the rumbling in his testicles. He was going to cum. The feeling traveled all the way down his legs, turned around in his toes, and ran back up to his cock. He was pumping his mother's ass so quickly she was actually asking him to slow down, but when she found out he was going to cum it only made her hornier. He exploded into his mother with the power of a canon, shooting hot warm load, after load into her bum. She loved the feeling immediately, so much different than the vaginal cum shot, and this was her beautiful son. Of course she would love this orgasm forever, his and hers. With that hey kissed each other, bodies completely intertwined and fell asleep almost instantly. This was more energy than either had expelled in a long time, and the rest was well-deserved. They would be mother and son again tomorrow, but for now, they were the most in-love people on the planet.

The End

Bpuck
Bpuck
22 Followers
12