All Comments on 'Helping My Brother Ch. 02'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Incredible. Such immense passion and lust. You write beautifully about sibling love and lust, and each time you make it sound immensely taboo and delicious. I'd love for this to go on and on.

apollonaapollonaover 12 years ago
Nice!

In this genre, I'd say you're probably one of the best writers on this site.

They have a day of fishing ahead, yeah? How many different ways can they express their feelings for one another without her becoming unwrapped? With dialogue? With a light touch? A caress while reeling in a big one? A swim perhaps?

Author, I love your work. Looking forward to whatever you decide.

Cheers,

uatu2545uatu2545over 12 years ago
Great story

Damn. Mentally and physically engaging. Love it! And I will definitely be looking for part three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"the spirit was willing"

love the reference. such a dirty thing to mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sister

let sister make love to his wife to break her down...very good so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent series

Your series lives up to its promising Ch.1, Ch.2 heats up. I love how you express the wild sex, how Nick's restrained frustration turns into lust for Sara, Sara explores a wild side and is a willing lover. The covert element to do in secret is hot, the future lusty anticipation and wild romp can be fascinating. Sneaking away from families and finding a venue can be a teasing build up. I also like how you explained Nick's emotion and tell what he is missing and can't live without sex. This series has plenty potential and hope to read more chapters.

clive2007clive2007over 12 years ago
very good

great stuff again. a tip of my hat to you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so-so

i could have been real good if they didn't cheat IF you continue have both get divorced and move away. sounds like her husband and his wife would be a good match but no more cheating.

ansdguyansdguyover 12 years ago
Wonderfully written...

I'm hoping there will be a third chapter. Your definitely one of my favorite authors. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok, but...

I'd love it a lot more if you'd finally give us an ending to the story of Sara and Jason. It's been 8 1/2 years now since you started it. After FINALLY giving us a 3rd "chapter" last year, after a 6 1/2 year wait, I had high hopes that the final chapter was coming soon. Instead we get these diversions off into other, less-interesting stories. I'll keep reading what you write, because you're a good author, but every time I read a new story of yours, I keep thinking how I'd enjoy this more if I knew you weren't taking time to write this that could be better spent giving us the final chapter we've been waiting years for! I still check your story list almost every night, scrolling down to see if that story is on there on to be disappointed to see nothing new, or worse, the little yellow "N" next to some other story. Teasing and anticipation are one thing, but this is getting ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This journey

I 've never felt lust and compassion simultaneously before I read this story. Experiencing this involvement is sensuous, exciting and I so enjoy where you take us. I had suggested that you reveal his feelings and I was amazed at what you provided. That bonding was perfect. What next? Perhaps you could explore what their story involves, deeper aspects of lust and wanting and how it affects their needs? Following your explorations are my favorite journey. Best erotica ever.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Sweet love between brother and sister

Very well written and edited.

I enjoyed the part where he told her what she meant to him, and I think she won't have any trouble taking care of two men, this gal likes to fuck.

Thanks for the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking Great!!!

They should keep it going when they get home and caught by one of her girl friends and she can blackmail them into a 3some and some public stuff too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent story and story line.

Both brother and sister have deep needs each filled by the other with an eternal bond only they can have. Some of the prose is almost poetry which illustrates the eternal nature of their bond. They should draw closer together maintaining sound secondary relationships with their sposes while the secret familial love grows on all fronts cemented by their love and intimate relationship. The love superceeds the sexual bonding now so vital to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Always something interesting

Personally, I'm glad you are over the messaging and email conversation type stories. It really illustrated one of your writing weaknesses, dialog. Your gift lies in the ability to perfectly describe a moment and letting us into the character's head through their reactions.

I do, however; fully support your branching out into new genres. I personally would like to see more sci-fi, along the lines of "Sara's Abduction" but with a 'timestop' theme as to better highlight your talent.

---

I, as with many of your other readers, started becoming a fan from your car ride series and would of course like to see a true sequel, finally getting into Sara's backdoor. Of course, extending that moment is a bit difficult, but the family never did finish the trip? How about reaching the destination and becoming a public couple while avoiding the parental units? or being trapped in the car during a rainstorm? any premise at all would do, cliche or otherwise.

I believe that is why the sequels you have made so far were unsatisfying to some, as the original story which is repeatedly referred to, is incomplete.

As always, no pressure and wishing you much happiness with your muse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thrilling and Enjoyable

Your writing is always a jumping off point into illicit, pleasureful and intriguing characters and ways of feeling. Where will you go from here? Perhaps a trip to explore the new aspects of their relationship, both internal and external could extend their journey,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Such a great read both this chapter and the first. Keep em coming :P

retlaw13retlaw13about 12 years ago
YOU ROCK!!

u so rock the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Keep the same story line and keep it cumming!

sqheadgermansqheadgermanabout 12 years ago
go on please

more story please, thanks

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
You definitely should have them continue.

There are a lot of places you could take this story and all of them would be good places. It was a great story; thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of the hottest stories, ever. Please keep going!

One of the hottest stories, ever. Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!!

This is perhaps the VERY BEST Literotica I have EVER READ ... so full of heart and great descriptions ... yes, you really MUST do another chapter or THREE ... they need to return and BOTH be very happy with their spouses and he DOES feel her puss at family events and they DO have times when they can give their bodies to each other ... what a GREAT story!!

wrc264wrc264almost 12 years ago
Why do you stop

You are always asking if you should write more, and we all say "yes"!!, and then you dont, it just lies there, dormant, unfinished, forever not knowing how they kept it going, how they had other weekends, how they continued to learn each others body, how he took her bottom maybe, or how she had sex with her husband and him on the same day, or how they almost got caught, or how she looked at her sister in law now that she had saved her brother. So much left unsaid. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

could the next one have anal?

BDrockerBDrockerover 11 years ago
Care to write more?

This story is unfinished and it has to be much bigger than this to cover up the plot. What happens to to Sara and his brother? Please add a sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more of the brother and sister

need more chapters about the two (B&S ) and of the wife . Seems that she must be getting her love (sex) with elsewhom . I'm no expert on sex , but seven months is quite a long period to do without , maybe it's someone who knows "better" with some sage advice about cutting her husband off. Whatever , there needs to be some more chapters in this saga . I for one will be looking for more . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You .....

You talk about another story and we have been waiting ~~ but no story.!* Why.??

Yes we would like to see a 3 and 4th CH. on this story ~~ but we can't read it if you don't write it.*

Do it for your readers.*

Thanks

JAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good and raunchy.

For a sibling lust dirty story this was okay. You've left better story ideas unfinished, as other have said, but, if you feel like going on with these siblings from here, I'd rather it didn't follow the lame Literotica pattern of leafing through a sex manual and having your characters subjected to threesomes and anal and even rougher sex. Use your imagination and come up with new settings and situations NOT just sex positions and forms of penetration.

For every writer with your skill, there are thousands of others regularly submitting adequate examples to satisfy the calls for "have them do anal" or "maybe get the neighbor involved" or whatever. I beg you, stick to just the siblings and don't write "to order" for those who will endlessly press for the next "variation" of the Kama Sutra.

In terms of honest emotions, you seem to have written them into a bit of a tricky corner by making her married as well as the brother. Cheating leads to bad places and the story was plenty forbidden without their marriages being in play too. Whatever solution you had in mind for why his wife actually cut him off from sex needs to play out and the sister has to dump her own man if the sibs want to continue after their fantasy fishing trip. Is sis on the pill? Is the brother willing to risk losing his own kids? Can the whole thing become a compromise open family secret for all four adults? I'm thinking about some kind of time share arrangement. It's a fantasy after all.

Lots of plot avenues to go down if you want without going in the backdoor way just to say they did THAT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyable for the length

I thought that it was a really good story for the lenght. Keep up the good work a sequel or two would be appreciated.

Some readers bitch because some authors provide enough character and setting the scene and get bitched at because of the lenght and plot development. I enjoy both types of stories because sometimes you do not have 1-3 days to read all the chapters and just want to get off.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I enjoyed your story...

...Very much. I will offer this 'way-out' possiblity for another chapter. Let Sara and his wife have a bi-sexual encounter and then have his wife be so loosened up by this episode that she begins to fuck him and Sara at the same time and to give him some from time to time if not really frequently. I have heard about wilder things. You never know, it might work. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME PT2

Your story still made me feel like I was cumming inside you!

worthless_slutworthless_slutabout 11 years ago
Amazing!!!

Please finish it. I love this story. I am enjoying the feelings being developed by both of them. Please continue it. I would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
need to see

This story is good and definitely hot. Would love to see what he does with that yellow wrap toy of his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

So enjoyable and beautiful. I wish she was my sister

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
Gawd you do it well

Your 'nom de plume' is perfect. You have a talent for super descriptions that leaves me shaking my head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Takes EROTIC to a Whole New Level!

This is a phenomenally erotic story! Lots of stories on Literotica have lots of sex, but this absolutely takes it to a whole new level. The detailed accounts of sex from the woman's point of view are something I've never seen before. Their struggles with the morality of incest were clear and convincing. (Most of these incest stories don't really treat the moral dilemma honestly---the characters just say, "It's kinda creepy," and then hop in the sack.) I'm really interested to see how you'll develop the characters from here, how this experience changes them and changes their relationships to each other and to their spouses. Because your insight is completely correct---there will be consequences/changes. Sex is somehow at the core of our being human.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago

I never read anything so detailed about the female subconscious in regards to sexual experience. This was truly amazing. I hope that you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I would love to have Sara submit her sore body to him to use again and again today. Have him slam into her cervix again. She is still young enough to be fertile. What is the possibility that Sara could become pregnant? I love the feelings of love, and compassion, etc. so well displayed in your stories. Keep up the good work.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Helphing My Brother Ch.02:" - Sara and Nick - (Sister and Brother)

Here's some insight to those reader's comments on perverted, deviant, wanton and lurid suggestions to continue additional chapters of this story involving incest sexual partners!!

Incest IS illegal and unlawful, in all aspects and concepts!! Notwithstanding all the issues of society's vicious degrading and debasing of lover's in incestual relationships, all partners and lovers in incestual relationships are aware of the legal incriminations, pit-falls and recriminations of the affair becoming known by others in their immediate, blood-family, and even much worse OUTSIDE their blood-related family!!! Therefore, their affair must be maintained and remain at all times in total secrecy to all-comers!!!

Therefore, the call or suggestions for threesomes, moresomes, lesbian, gay, homosexual, bi-sexual, neighbors, friends, non-blood related in-laws and step-family is not going to happen, under any circumstances!!! Many writers of incest stories are aware of these dilemma's that face incestual, blood-related couples, partners and lovers. Most all incest related affairs are individuals deeply, deep-seeded lover's as soul-mates, as though their total existence runs through one heart, making their love one entity unto its self. Their basic story, the foundation of their love first and formost is ROMANCE, then their actions follow as normal hetrosexual lovers would endure, but finally their love and actions go much further, way beyond into loving a blood-related family member as a partner or lover in an illegal, illicit and unlawful lover's affair! This is a most difficult station in life with hopes and dreams in which to build a foundation of eternal love on!! And, for that love to go even further into affairs outside the realm of their incest love, is to suggest they place the hangman's noose around their own necks (both partners) themselves!!!!!

The above incest parameters are necessary for the protection of both the incestual partners lives and values, with their employers, church members, neighbors and even most if not all of their family (many incestual partners and lovers do inform their parent(s) eventually)!!

So all those readers without knowledge of or participation in an incestual affair, please be kind, and respect those incestual-active individuals and readers and don't give advise for clouding, muddying nor fucking up stories of partners and lovers in incestual affairs, and even fictional stories!! There's an abundance of categories and genres of your sex story preferences, i.e., deviant, gutter-sex, wanton and perverted incest stories, already on Literotica and elsewhere and in many, mostly non-incestual stories! Find your preferences elsewhere, and leave the few, really, really good and great incest stories--such as this one--in its natural state of two sibling lovers, a bother and sister only, living their lives in peace and harmony and basic, pure, true ROMANTIC love, even if they just happen to be related by blood, and must live their lives as "criminals", even though their story is realistically fictional.

Lastly, to Youbadboy, YOU ASK!!! and the answer is--loudly--a resounding YES! We readers of incestual grenre stories implore you to continue this masterpiece and masterful epic love of Sara and Nick, in the same vein as the first two chapters. They can still arrange, though difficult, trysts and meetings for overnight, a motel-night half way between their homes, a couple and/or three-day weekends, camping/boating/snow-skiing (NIck's wife Suzanne dislikes these adventures anyway), and even a few risky get togethers at family functions and/or visits--without getting caught or involved with anyone else--not even their own spouses!! Maybe within the next four, five or six years their marital lives evapoate sufficiently they both divorce their spouses, and discretely live the remaining lives, eternally, as man and woman, male and female, "husband and wife", brother and sister lovers!! Though they do eventually inform their mother and father of their carnal, illicit love, as they want and desire to have a child of their combined loins, genes, love and blood!!! This is an absolutely beautiful, thrilling, and true-to-life realistic themed story, so easily that could pass as non-fiction in its true-to-life format and plot. These "kids", brother and sister, deserve their lives together!!

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
totally hot

chapter 2 was great-nice steamy sex scene-like how they interact and the unanswered questions

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
dick hardening

I Looooooooooooooooooooove your stories about incest I have hot sisters and I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to fuck the shit out of them

keptonedgekeptonedgeover 10 years ago
Whether incest or not...

Your description in this chapter of the feelings of Nick resulting from a passionless marriage are SO true and so well expressed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Always my favorite part

"Such a good little girl..." Being his good girl does it for me every time!

jme51usajme51usaabout 10 years ago
Sara's helpful attitude

Great story about brother an sister. would like to know why suzanne is being the way she is. what is her excuse. she should give him permission to go get laid.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Just the same as Chapter 1

Truly enjoyable reading.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Ah Yesss

Good going so far. Yeah That's it...enjoying it while reading this this together. Yesss push. Fuck this is Ahhhhhh Baby do meeeeeee gonna read the OMG YESSSSS. next chapter CUM IN MEEEEEE OMG OMG CUMMMINNNNNNNNG SO FUCKING WET PUMPED FULL OF CUUMMMMMMM

TBC Mmmmmmmm

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Holy smokes!!!

And they sure were smokin'!

The love, combined with the lust, and the need on both their parts, along with your intensely descriptive writing style makes this one of THE BEST stories that I have ever read here on Literotica.

There aren't many stories here that I have made a Favorite, but this one gets my vote, without a doubt.

On to Chapter 3 and, afterwards, the rest of your stories!

Thanks, so much, for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hoooo...

If that's what good sex feels like for a woman, guys got *seriously* short-changed; that was a trip and a half.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's rare but some writers can write a sex scene that's so good

Sex scenes in Literotica are Blah Blah Blah Blah BORING and the very fastest stories I read. I want a story of true love, but there are a few and VERY few who can write a sex scene really great. This author is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good story...grammar needs work ...did instead of done for example

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous

This is beautifully written, period. This ,to me, was the best description of what

"real" love should/would really feel like....and how sex is just an integral part of it

and a beautiful part of it as well....it IS one and the same..it IS part a nd parcel, it

is NOT something dirty …..hope you will indeed write more.....

CaptainRiverCaptainRiverover 2 years ago

I want a toy just like that!

More amazing story telling.

Thank you.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

Why do cut and paste...doesn't make sense???

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Again, the love they share, Sara's commitment of herself to her brother...her desire for them to be together...it is a wonderful thing.

How it goes...would like to see a chapter 4, since there is only chapter 3 tip go...

Does she give him her butt, is she THAT committed to him? We will see, won't we?!

phfinaphfina10 months ago

Yes. I 'enjoyed.'

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yes, they do fit together like a hand in a glove.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved this chapter, keep them coming please, it was so hot

roveroneroverone3 months ago

liked "...when I wear them..."-!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous