All Comments on 'Helping My Brother Ch. 03'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
The story seems to be written with a lot of raw emotion

Well done !

A very sweet love affair, and in my mind I could only think of how sweet it was for them to find such beautiful love.

She seemed to be able to keep two men sexually pleased, and I was hoping that she was being fucked at least six times a week by having two men fucking her.

Thanks for the great read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanx

Been awhile...Missed your gift of story telling....

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Good.

The year and a half hiatus wasn't cool. But this story is hot. Love your writing style. Thank you.

istrionicoistrionicoover 10 years ago
Another great installment

I hope she'll become pregnant of her brother's child ASAP! Can't wait for another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Been waiting

welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
They found love

Love is all there is. Great story, I hope they can become a couple, and maybe have that baby together one of the readers requested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
aww u feel that? u dont feel that? it feels good ty

man, i guess im not the only 1 who wants to fuck his sister. we have when i was 18-19 but it was...um. lets just say i ruined the mood. i am older now. i know in my heart we wanna fuck again. how do u bring something like this up? sometimes i see her looking.. opportunities have come up. i didnt take them. scared she would freak. oh i dont drink any more. that makes it harder to ask. i thought the story was close to my own. im a divorced single dad (i have the kid) and she she married (w/ 2 kids).

um...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------dude

ps: just cuz i wanna fuck my sis dont make me a prev.... i dont play that shit my son is healthy, happy, and, very smart --incest(bro/sis) is not molestation

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THE MOMENTUM OF BEING

Your words bring lust and heartfelt sensation into the dialogue betwenn brother and sister creating worlds forested with fascinating sexual confusion and where life is really being lived and the unknown accomodated.. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Need more from these 2!

Continue plz! 10 chap. at least, a novella maybe, potential.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
I really like the story, but...

What about her husband? She gives no thought to her betrayal although she mentions she keeps him happy. What is wrong in her marriage that she can do this with no thought of the consequences to her family? Even though there may be nothing wrong, she should still feel guilty and I believe those issues should be addressed. Gave it a four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

Hope they can be a real couple, plz continue, need more from these 2!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

A woman can love two men at once. This is a beautiful story. You should add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wher ch. 4?

When is ch.04? I'll be back in a month. Hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NO WAY

IT ALWAYS ENDS THE SAME WAY. YOU CAN'T LOVE TWO LOVERS. YOU WILL END UP HATING ONE AND THE NEED BECOMES TOO GREAT AND YOU GET CAUGHT. YOU BECOME TOO RECKLESS AND TAKE TOO MANY CHANCES. EVENTUALLY EVEN THE LOVE YOU HAVE BECOMES TAINTED, NO ONE WILL SURVIVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One of the commenters posted 'what about her husband, she should feel guilty'. If I was helping my sister I wouldnt feel guilty. Very careful so I would never hurt my wife by her finding out, but guilty for helping the sister I love? No. People can love more than one person. Is it easy? Is it wise? No. ...but... How the brother doesnt resent the wife enough to divorce her and file for full custody since she is obviously mentally unstable, now thats a good question. Id rather my kids found out that my wife cheated on me than they find out that she didnt love her husband enough (or at all really) to be intimate with him, destroying him from the inside out. Cheating is one thing, the other is hateful, spiteful and cruelty filled with planned malice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I know that a man can have places in his heart for two women. Love them both. Nick seems to have a fairly complete life at home barring sex. As Sara does in her

home life. It sounds as if her home sex life is somewhat uninspired and her 'affair' with her brother completes hers. I don't know if this series should continue, it has been awesome to this point. I'm not sure that this writer should complicate their story too much since it has been simple and loving to this point. Any drama hereafter would be where people could get hurt and that wouldn't be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue

I'm waiting for the hunting trip. At least 1 more....2 more? Plz. This is just fiction, I believe in 1 on 1

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 10 years ago
Highly Erotic!

If I could make a suggestion though, if you do continue this series, please handwave the kids away, and make their marriages crumble, anything excuse that can serve as a catalyst for the siblings to be together indefinitely.

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
Talk about a tightrope.

I am almost reluctant to read any more of these lovers as I fear it will all collapse.

You do wrote a story which gets me right in.

Lord_PoseidonLord_Poseidonalmost 10 years ago
Very nice!

I came across this story by pure accident, and although I had no intention of reading it at first, I got hooked pretty quickly. My initial impression was that it looked simple, but it turns out you write in a way that makes the emotions stand out strong, to a point where it actually hurts a bit. I suspect that is why I like it as much as I do.

I also have to compliment you for your bold use of short sections of texts. It could be disastrous, but the way you handle it works very well. Good job!

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
It's good

Another good story by you I kept thinking wife would find out and encourage relationship.Maybe that would be a god follow up thanks for the entertainment.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Your writing is fantastic. I waited to finish the story before commenting. Your command of the English-language is superb. I honestly think you could easily be a best selling romance author. Have you ever considered writing for money? You should. I find myself skipping over the sex scenes in many stories here, and books that I buy, but not yours, somehow you have managed to hit the perfect balance between graphic and romantic at the same time. It's a complete shame that a full length novel version of this story cannot be picked up by one of the regular publishers, but incest is still not a socially acceptable topic for mainstream consumption. Still, you could self publish under a pen name. I recently read a two book series dealing with older woman MUCH younger man that was one of the best things I've ever read. It has found it's own fan following and is a best seller on Amazon. Perhaps a full length novel version of this story could be a breakthrough of incest as topic into mainstream publishing, who knows? It would be nice to find out though. Anyway, keep up the fantastic writing, you have certainly found a fan in me, ans I look forward to reading more of your work. Have a wonderful day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Come on part4

So hot!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 9 years ago
Fantastic as Usual!

If this series is finished, then ignore this comment. Otherwise, may I suggest that you make the siblings discover that their respective spouses are also having affairs (with each other or other people, it doesn't matter) in order to have an excuse for them to move away and live together? Yes, yes, I know I'm being hypocritical by condoning only the siblings' mutual affair, but you know where the readers' allegiance lie, so I will do what I can to nudge you along that path! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One of the best I have ever read in Literotica

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
A great story with lots of unresolved issues --

Question is why did Suzanne totally shut down sex life? It would matter going forward. I mean, sometimes sex does sometimes go lacking for long periods of time. It's happened to me, but to announce that "I just don't want to have sex anymore, even though I still love you," is something quite different. No explanation. There must be some reason -- so anyway that's an undefined element.

Will the other two spouses find out? They're bound to eventually. The result could be anything from all four breaking up and going their separate ways to all living in one big happy family.

A very good story with lots of open issues. The writer is clearly a woman; that's good.

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
Of course --

you can love two people. You can't love them in exactly the same way, whether their in parallel or in series. You don't even love your children in exactly the same way!

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
GOOD JOB!!!

although the sex was super hot, i think the turmoil that she is having with the affair, is what makes this little series so wonderful. i think this story could stand as it is or if the author were so inclined, be continued with as many chapters as needed to complete what the author wants to say. ...btw, to the commenters that dont see how a wife can just stop having sex, trust me it happens. i know from personal experience of this...lol...in my case i have my two girlfriends, lucy left and rachael right to see to my needs. they never say no. again GOOD JOB YOU BAD BOY!!!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
???

An interesting story. Like others I wondered what is really going on with Suzanne. I also feel this is an incomplete story. The author has left the readers hanging wondering what finally happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sara

Your Sara is a wonderful girl and a romantic soul. I hope if this story ever progresses she doesn't get her heart broken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic as always

I love all your stories. You have a great way with words: the way you clip sentences and use one word sentences brings so much more to the telling of the emotional state of your characters than other authors. You ply your craft extremely well.

Having said that, you do still have some work to do with editing. Sometimes the grammar and punctuation get screwed up in the midst of your unorthodox passages and sentences. And, in this particular story, Sara's hair color changes from chocolate brown on the boat (Part 2) to blond at the house (Part 3).

I also rather like that you use Sara's name again - I feel I know her from "The Car Trip" series.

BjxoBjxoover 7 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This is one of the best series I have read . Thank you

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fantastic

just loved this thank you

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Damn!

Great finish! So good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
husband

Hot story, I do feel sorry for her husband though. Good guy and all.

aware1971aware1971over 6 years ago
Yum!

A captivating and interesting read.

Thank you.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Great story, all 3 were

But he should just leave his wife, no need to be in a relationship like that. Love has to be more than emotional for a marriage to work. He needs to just get on with his life and find someome who will mke him truly happy. Because he obviously isn't.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Simply WOW !

I stumbled on this story and am so glad I did. I love your writing and your unique technique of slipping in a word or two as a stream of consciousness. Very effective. Your sex scenes are incredible. Remember commenters, it's fiction, but so incredibly believable. As others have said, I'd love this story to continue. Surprise us with your amazingly fertile mind. Easily a 5. 😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"He should leave his wife"

If they didn't have kids I'd agree, but sorry - if you have kids you've committed to a family, not just your spouse. Even if you can't stay faithful to your spouse then work something out so you stay faithful to the family... just like this guy did. Broken homes fuck kids up for life.

Yeah, I feel sorry for her hubby too - but what a wierd situation. She doesn't have to leave anyone to be with her bro, he's going to be there regardless so no-one is threatening to take/tempt her away, and can you really be posessive when it's someone's sister? really interesting to think hard about it. Just about the most perfect affair too, who is going to guess anything is going on there.

*Love* the style of the piece, the insights, everything.

-RD

buckobalinskibuckobalinskiabout 5 years ago
Nice

I'd give the whole series 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant writing

Definitely right up there in the very best stories on this site. Not just any old thing, but also not too dense and wordy. The perfect balance. You're a fantastic writer. Keep it up, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Damn... I love this series so much. A shame it ended.

You are talented, I'm telling you.

Ddrew8788Ddrew8788about 4 years ago
Wow great series

Amazing series loved it hoping there would be more maybe an accidental pregnancy and nicky leaving Suzanne

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Definitely...

...my favorite author in this genre. I hope to read more about these two. Five stars for each and every page..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice story

BUT they will be caught. Hope they are ready to pay...Suzy is the real cheater in this story.

DUBLXLDUBLXLabout 3 years ago

Longing for the hunting trip!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rated 1 because the bitch Suzanne is winning in this story!!!

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

Okay, I gave it Five Stars , but felt it was still "hanging".

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Excellent story, it has ended too soon...would like to see more...

Sister\brother love, how good is it...still wish my sister had been open to "us"...

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/30/2022) I loved the premise of this narrative; the illicit romance. I gave each chapter five stars. But I have some critiques. Nick caved in too easily to his wife’s unilateral termination of her sexual (and so emotional) responsibilities, IMO. Why? Because she still loves him and she’s a great mother? How does one so easily sentence their life partner (mate) to a life of celibacy? Doesn’t he deserve better? Why does she want to be celibate or is she having her sexual needs fulfilled elsewhere? Is Suzanne cock blocking her husband because he had an affair and so no longer wants to share his bed? Regardless of the reason, this is easily grounds for divorce. At the very least she should understand his needs and give him the ability to find relief elsewhere If she truly loves him. Her character and Dave’s are woefully undeveloped. They are just guardrails for the narrative, IMO. And finally, maybe, just maybe there are too many poetic metaphors in use when Sara goes introspective. It’s a bit wordy, IMO. Oh… and this series deserved to have been continued. This chapter was submitted on 8/14/2013 and the author's last submission was “Snippets: With my Uncle” on 3/24/2014, so this comment may be for naught. Again I gave each chapter five stars.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

3/5, would have been 5/5 but for the lame, unresolved ending. Why would anyone accept and asexual marriage to an otherwise healthy woman? They wouldn't, and it never became part of your story. They needed to get caught and come to a forced resolution, IMO.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Didn’t care for ending.

vk1970vk1970about 1 year ago

The style is what takes this someplace else... someplace few people on this site seem to bother to go, which is a shame. Erotica CAN be sublime, both lyrical and visceral. This actually gave me sparks for what I've been trudging towards in my own work. We need hot coals burning like this to return to when we lack faith in our own work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

youbadboy, interesting use of the stream of consciousness technique. I'd like to know what caused you to try it. The technique was somewhat distracting, but the sex was extremely HOT. Good job.

phfinaphfina10 months ago

How DARE you quote Ψάπφω at me! You ... OOH! Ψάπφω is MY MUSE! and I'm NOT going to share her! *jelly.

What a perfect ending to a perfect story! *sigh*

Okay, I need to lie my melty self down now. Thanks for that.

kisses, `phfina

BrendaNWBrendaNW7 months ago

So beautiful and loving .. sexy and amazing .. my boyfriend makes me feel that way .. we are now engaged and I will spend my life with him .. 💕 😘

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are a poet and your words touch my soul. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wonderful!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous