Helping My Brother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asks, "So how was your week?"

I look daggers at him, "You mean, besides Thursday!?"

He grins, "I liked your pantry. Never been down there before."

"Oh, I think you've seen MY pantry!" I say sharply. The innuendo is caught. My cheeks glow at the memory. I sigh, "You did leave me a bit....unfinished," saying it as quiet as I can. His turn to glow a bit. Collecting myself, then, I go back to the original original question. "But, OK, my week." As I collect myself. "Well, camps are all messed up this week." The waitress arrives with my coffee, knowing I wanted one. "You would think they can call and let you know if something changes before the first day. But I worked it out. Thank god for that Chrissy next door."

"Suzanne has the same problem. The folks that run these aren't used to running things."

And our conversation, finally, proceeded to ordinary things, the same kind of conversations we've always shared. But as he's sitting there, I am noticing things a sister should not notice, the line of his jaw, those eyes, his mouth. What he tastes like. I feel myself growing warm, getting wet. Fuck, why does this happen now? His smell. My thoughts drifting to my words 'I am there for you.' All things you don't think about your own brother. And I know, I want it again, to feel him in me again. To keep what we have. And as I am looking at him, bantering back and forth, joking, I can see it. I can tell he is horny, right now, without him saying anything. But then he's a guy, so by definition he's horny all the time. But it could be me.

Finally, a silent little pause, and we are smiling down at our silverware.

I am first, "I must say, Thursday surprised me."

"Surprised me too."

"I never, done anything like that before." What are the words. "It's been quite intense. The weekend on your boat, fishing with you was ...." I trailed off, feeling arousal. What would he say? Head down, glancing up, meeting his eyes.

He smiles, "Yeah, the fishing was pretty good." Not what I wanted.

I drive home my point, "I mean, what happens to us now?" and shift a bit, not knowing how to continue.

Seeing my discomfort he says, "Look, Sara, I..." He sets down his napkin and sighs, "We'll be fine. Fine. I'm still getting my head around it. Nothing will change. You'll see." His optimistic bravado.

And then he took my hand. I look at him with my hand in his and say, "It already has." And he pulls his hand back.

I stare at my coffee. He doesn't know what I am thinking, what I want, whether it will ever happen again.

He says, "What SHOULD we do? Stop? We can. What do you want me to say?"

I am silent.

"Look, Sara what you did. What you gave me. It was selfless, and I want to thank you. For everything. You are an angel."

To that I laugh. HA! Tip my head to the side. Think that one through - a selfless angel. Twinkle my eyes at him. I selflessly fucked my brother, best sex in my life. So fucking aching sore, I can barely walk, and am sitting here thinking about his cock. I can think of a lot of things to call it, but neither selfless nor angel was on the list.

I let out a big breath, "Nicky." And I say this as quiet as I can, "I - enjoyed - it. I enjoy it. YOU know I do. You KNOW. I was hardly, angelic." I pause and meet his eyes as my cheeks burn now, "AND my offer remains." My desire right then is so strong. "I am your sister and now your lover. I can meet those 'needs' you have you know. Lord knows you meet mine. I want to. God, I want to." I am squeezing my thighs together.

-----------------

My offer

There, I said it. What I wanted to say. That's right, nothing had changed, I wanted to be there for him. I wanted to keep helping my brother.

His eyes gain recognition. "Sara, I just want you to know I'm fine, OK, I am. You don't HAVE to do anything you don't want to do. I can figure this out." He takes my hand again. Holds my hand there in the restaurant, and for now I let him. Now Nick and I can be affectionate, but we cannot be overly so and I look around to see who is there as we have this moment. This is a small town and it is just hard for me to relax, to really say what I want, be what I want just then. The biggest risk would be for me to kiss him, which is something I really wanted to do just then. To run my fingers through his hair. To sit on the same side of the booth as him. So, after another beat, I let go. Even hand holding is a bit unusual for a brother and sister.

And I continue, "I mean, you still have those 'needs.' Right? Nothing has changed, has it? How is Suzanne now your back?

"She's the same."

"She notice you were, um, a bit more satisfied than normal after the weekend?"

"Not really, I mean, how could she suspect anything. I was the whole weekend with you."

I touch my nose, "Touche." I am momentarily mad at the little bitch. But....

He adds, "And Thursday went, OK. I mean up top."

Our voices drop to bare whispers as I lean low over the table and begin, "Oh Yeah," Followed by, "OH GOD." shaking my head it all comes rushing back, so crazy, "We only broke like every rule I laid out for us. And you left me so fucking horny the whole rest of the meal, your lucky I didn't jump your bones in the garage."

"I came down to help."

"Oh, you helped me all right! Oh, and note to self, next time you go in the kitchen to see how 'your girls' are doing, stand next to your wife."

He blushed.

"Naw, it was fine. It was ....exactly what I needed."

"You seemed pretty ready for me." He gave a knowing grin.

I arch my brows, "You liked it fine." I touch my nose. And I got quiet again. Half in reaction to my own thoughts I add, "We have to be careful Nicky. REAL careful about this. Not the kind of thing anyone understands. I don't understand it."

"You don't have to do nothing for me, nothing you don't want."

"That is not what I mean. I CAN be there for you. Not real often, NOT in our houses. In fact, I have no fucking clue how I can. All I am saying is I can be." The impossibility of it was depressing me.

So, we let it drop.

We said enough, and slipped back to a normal conversation. He explained the year was going to be real good for him, which also meant real busy. I knew what real good meant. He built houses, and the season begins in June. I work as a nurses aid, the helping profession (just came to me - HA) and summers were for some reason easier. But we each had kids, and a spouse, and work. It seemed really, really unworkable. But our feelings on this needed to be shared, and we shared them. It was good.

---

On the way out, our vehicles were next to each other. We walk out to them, our time together was too short, I did NOT want to leave. My whole being, body and soul, wanted to run off and be with him all day.

He is standing there and asks, "So, How WOULD we do this?" Asking the obvious next question.

"I told you, I don't know." I stood with my arms crossed staring at the ground.

"So, our houses..."

"...Are out of the question." And my minds going a million miles a minute just then, so many thoughts. And I blurt out, "How many times would we be talking about anyway, you know, if you were doing it as often as you'd like, you know, would you do it....if...if" My whole train of thought was breaking down, mainly because right then I'd love to be able to do it with him every day. I wanted him so bad, I ached.

I blush and feel silly. God I want it so bad.

He laughed. "You sound like my therapist."

I smiled and laughed back, "I am. You should be paying me!"

He says, "Well now, that WOULD just be wrong."

I take his hand step a little closer, "Yeah, now that would be." And we both look around very carefully, knowing what we are about to do. No one there and we, keeping our eyes open, lean in and kiss. He's taller and bends down so sweet, I am turned up to him. His mouth, the same one I know; and I taste, let my tongue linger and taste and feel the thrill. I feel his hand close round my breast. The light fabric and the small bra hides nothing, there is a momentary shock, and a little allowance of his hand on my tit. But, already, this is too risky and I pull back, "Nicky!" immediately backing up and look at the pavement.

I ask again, "So? How many?'

"You serious?"

"Yes I am." This is actually a serious question considering Dave likes to get it twice a week, I am really sort of freaked out about this idea of pleasing two men.

"Sara I went seven months without nothing. Before that, Suzanne and I were down to once a month or so."

"Well, that's not enough." I am highly sexed and I shuddered at the thought of once a month. "What would be ideal?" My heart is patting away, and I am very aroused.

He laughs again, looking me up and down, "Right now. You don't want to know."

I like the compliment, feel genuinely desired. There is something about it. This hunger, this need. Somehow, the curtain is all pulled back, and the fact I am in a dress makes me go all wet inside. My body is so open and available in a dress. He has seen me naked, he has been inside me, tasted me, kissed me. It all is running through my mind with his eyes on me. Realizing how much of me he has seen.

Fuck. My cheeks are glowing, "We'll think about it," I say. "Don't have to make any decisions today."

I turn away and his hand finds my ass. I pause for him, stand there. God the pressure of his hands on me, sliding down the curve of my ass, and pressing his fingers right into the crack pushing the fabric between my legs. His fingers lingering low between my legs, so tantalizingly close.

I drop my head and groan, and lean back into his chest. I hear him say how fine a woman I am. How he does not deserve it, and recovering myself, turn to him. I got to be with him, but not here. He's already gotten a kiss and grope, but this is too public. Too many risks for being in a parking lot, but god I was on cloud nine just then.

When...

He whispers in my ear. "What you doing the rest of the day?"

I pause.

"I don't know." My words mew like a kitten. I know what he is going to say and feel my insides melt.

"There's a hotel. It's right up about a mile. I rented a room last night, thinking maybe."

"Last night? What good is that?"

"It's good till one o'clock TODAY."

He looks at me, and I get it.

"Sara?"

I freeze, looking into his eyes. Today, now, us together, a tryst, a fuck, oh so what I want! Our silent conversation complete, I nod my head.

"Get in your car and follow me."

---

But here is the thing, the hormones kick in, it's like alcohol. What can you do? You think you are being careful and you aren't. But, damn, I look down at my dress, feeling him on me. I do enjoy his hands on me.

I am fucking following him to a hotel.

------------------------

How it Goes

Inside the room, it is the first time WE have been together alone since our boat. Us. The feeling of freedom is hard to describe. I look around the unfamiliar room, wander along the wall, look in the bathroom. It is this little dive hotel, everything is shades of brown, no cars were in the parking.

And I walk back and fall into his arms, let him hold me for a long time. We kiss for the first time without a worry in the world, private, anonymous, it feels like forever. Time. Time.

"We are so bad," I say.

"The only thing I could think of."

"The night before! You knew!" I laugh as I give his arm a little mock punch, he is holding me again and his hands trail down over my butt. "The whole time. When were you going to tell me."

"When I did." I punch him again.

Four hours! I am most happy about so much time, and I want, want, want. Oh god.

His hands are rubbing over my butt, my sides and hips, moving the fabric of my dress up. I let him touch me here. Oh, so lovely to have his hands on me, so big and rough in the summer after he's been working.

I move over to the sofa and sit down slowly. He follows and sits, I begin to play with his hair. I feel warm and hungry, watch his breath deepen as I stroke his cheek. We lean together and kiss, slow long deep kisses, he is rolling over the top of me, until I am flat on my back on the couch. He is laying between my legs and I can feel the weight of him, can feel is hard cock pressing at his pants wanting to get out.

I smile, "Feels nice."

As we are kissing his hands wander. My dress becomes completely disheveled. Wander, wander, wander. He kisses my cheek looks at me. Says, "I want you." As he says that I raise my arms up over my head. He lightly caresses my cheeks and says again, "I want you." Draws a soft line around my lips and begins kissing my neck, I tip my chin up high and stretch. He says again, "You have no idea."

I say, "I think I might. Keep doing that, and you might give ME ideas."

I feel his hands on the buttons of my yellow summer dress. Today they form a line down my whole front. Eighteen buttons, I counted them. Undone, my dress folds wide open, just l'il ole me underneath. I have on the cutest little underthings, everything is perfect. He unbuttons five of the buttons and draws his hand down my white neck, and down the center of my chest. We fall silent. My hands are still over my head, and right now he can do anything to me. Five more buttons, lower, lower. I peek my eyes out and he is trailing a line of kisses down to my navel. I reach over and pull his T-shirt off over his head and feel the warmth of his skin.

He presses his hand over my belly, my womb. I let out a delicious moan, "Mmmmmmm. You know what I want, a massage."

"What kind of massage?"

"Any kind you want to give me."

My bra unclasps at the front and he unsnaps me, the cups open with a pop. My breasts are free and his tongue swirls around my nipples. Three more buttons undone and my panties are in view. I feel him suck me in, my nipples tightening. His teeth on me briefly.

He says soft, "You smell so good."

His hands run over every inch of my front, every nook and cranny.

I watch him adjust himself. "You hard?" I eye him, stating the obvious. "Take those off." Signalling to his jeans.

He stands and slides them down, and off come the briefs as well. He is standing naked, cock pointing straight up and I lift my foot and lay it over his cock, rub him with the ball of my foot. "Mmmmm. Hi. I feel a little something. . . Not so little."

I rise and in my dress with five remaining buttons at the bottom, stand and take him by the tip of his cock and walk him to the bed like I am walking a puppy on a leash. He turns and follows along, my hand reaching back tugging at his cock.

He lays down on the bed, and I stand beside him and let my dress drop around my shoulders. The bra comes off and everything down around my ankles. All I have on are my little pair of cute panties. The tiniest little triangle, little bits of string around my hips. I can't hardly stand it.

"What you wanted?" I say, and get on my knees onto the bed and lay down beside my brother. My brother, for some reason that pops in my head, and I remember who we are. The lights are low and we melt into one another, hidden away, here we can be lovers, who we want to be. Who we cannot be anywhere else. I lean in and press my breasts to his chest as we touch our mouths together and kiss and kiss and kiss. Slow, soft, touching our lips together, holding our mouths open. Touching the tips of our tongues. I open my legs and roll myself over his thigh, and begin to ride his thigh, dry humping, sliding my crotch over him. Feeling my cunny slide and working it up good, mmmm, feeling its heat and aching hunger.

I love the way he tastes, his wet mouth, his teeth on me. My hair is all fallen down around his shoulders as I ride his thigh, he is pushing it up hard between my legs, can feel my arousal and wetness dampening the crotch of my panties.

As I ride up a little higher his cock brushes my hip and smears a line of pre-cum on me. I coo, "You're wet."

He says, "So are you."

Oh, god. I lay onto my back and hook my thumbs into my panties and slide them down. The wisps of blonde hairs, curly and soft. We are both naked, naked together now in this little room. All the windows drawn.

He reaches down between my legs, insinuates a finger and I moan at the sudden intrusion, open my legs nice and wide. He plays with my little fur patch, running a finger down the line, opening me up, as I lift one knee and let it swing open.

"God you are so wet." I am beside myself with lust. This wanting, it just aches. "I been thinking about what you said."

"Hmmm."

As he is touching me, caressing me, molesting me he says, "About that question you asked. How many times? I think it is three times a week, maybe four. How about that?"

I smiled, "We're doing pretty good then. I think we got four times in the bag this week."

I am thinking god has it been four times. More! It was once on Saturday, twice on Sunday, three if you count him eating me out on the boat while I was sunning myself, once on Thursday (wow), and today. Six. Oh, my body. Oh, my body. Yes, yes I can I am thinking.

Then I rolled over. "About that massage."

He gave me the most beautiful back massage, slow and soft, and his big hands, god so good, all over my naked body. His hands running up and down my legs, my arms, between my legs. I was his little kitten soaking up every touch. We weren't in a huge rush, it wasn't the first time. It was us, together, lovers. I was helping him again, being there for him. Helping my brother. Such a good sister. Hmmmm.

"You are such a sensual lover. You must have been going crazy. Until I came along that is." I looked back to catch his eye.

"You had no idea."

I curled up under the covers and felt him follow, pressing himself to me. I snuggle up to him, "You know, I would never do anything like this with anyone else, its never dawned on me to have an affair. I'm always incredulous when I turn a guy on, I just don't believe it so I don't really even notice. It's like I'm part of a magic show in Vegas. I do see it when I'm out, you know. There is temptation sometimes. I can touch and hold it but still don't quite believe it, but when I see your eyes." I hugged him tight. "Somehow you are easier to compartmentalize."

"Thanks ... I think. It's not like I ever EVER in a million years believed we would be here like this."

"You never once thought about me, ever?" I pouted.

"You're my sister! I mean, I mean...." He was thinking what to say.

"Go ahead. Be honest. It's OK."

"I always thought you were pretty, attractive, yeah sexy. Seeing you in the house when you were, uh, less than dressed. Which you did a lot by the way. It did turn me on. Sure. But never act on it. But now...."

"So you thought I was sexy?" I was leaning toward him and then lay back flat. "You scare me you know that? But It's the most pleasant kind of fear. Like when you're in the air those seconds after diving in the pool, suspended. About to hit the water. But now, it's like we have been like this forever. Like it has been a year! God I have wanted this. I mean like this, right now. Thursday was kind of weird, amazing, but weird. And you left me so fucking frustrated!"

"I could not help myself. Honestly, you were making me crazy."

"Me!! I do love when you say that!" And we laid there reminiscing about each and every time. Each time so different. The first so wickedly hungry, the second happening in the middle of the night, my night demon. I told him that's what I would call him. And the third, god, I wanted that. It was mine, all mine. His fuck toy, tittie fucking. Eating his cum. And the fourth, my poor baby. We decided that any encounter counted, so the tittie fuck counted and him eating me out on the deck of his boat. Sex with us was EVERYTHING. I told him his breath could make me cum. Thursday, which was just plain crazy, and I described as best I could what if felt like to be empty and then to suddenly be filled to the hilt with an enormous cock, my cunny stretched out tight. "From zero to ninety in one second flat!" I lay my hand over my puss, poor baby.