Helping My Brother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked again about places, places we might get together. He told me about wanting to sneak in the house and hide somewhere, down in the laundry room maybe. All the ways, how he wanted to come to the house and sneak me out to his truck. How we could sit somewhere and be normal, and all the while we are talking he's playing with me, diddling me, drawing a line through my bush. He touches me as he says that and I am opening my legs to him, and tugging at his cock the whole time we are talking, his hands between my legs.

"Well you have me now, I am all yours here."

I roll onto my back and he follows, laying his weight on me. Opening my legs wide, I look down between us, coming together. Feel the head of his cock nestle into my pussy lips and slip right inside, and throw my head back. Too delicious for words. I am lazy, lay back holding myself still, his ass rises and falls nice and slow. I curl my arms into my hair. His arms are down on each side of me, his legs are between mine, and I watch him ride. Feeling so stretched, and the ache of my overworked puss. I wrap my arms around his waist, slide my hands lower and cradle his ass, feeling him pump into me. So powerful, I love the way the muscles on his body feel.

His body rising and falling, and my puss is stretched and full, rising and falling. This liquid heat inside, up inside so far. I whimper, frightened. I said how I can compartmentalize this. My mind is a tumult. I have had sex seven times in the last seven days. Five with my brother. How do you know my body's secrets? Like a drug, he is altering my body. I feel him in me, feel the heat of his chest pressed to my breasts. He rests his forehead on mine.

He says, "I've got you. You are mine today."

Our eyes glowing upon the other. I smile, hug him tight and he rests his cock full in to the hilt and holds himself there for a moment, right there. We are looking deep into each others eyes. I am trembling. Forever. Forever. I have a permanent mental image, will forever remember that moment. Frozen in time. A moment I want to never end and in my memory it never will. You are the body of my secrets. You live in the space behind my heart. You hide in my smile, you know the taste of my tongue. When you have sex with someone, the cells of your body knows them forever, it is unalterable. Our bodies are an album of everyone we have ever slept with. I look so deeply into his eyes, unending. We are altering even our eyes.

I am thinking, I want to shape your cock like water does clay, mold you to fit only-me from inside.

My pussy juices warm you, wet you, mold you. Spinning your cock on my wheel. We are altering ourselves, bending, moving. Body and soul, I am falling in Love. Secret Love. Hidden Love. Frightened, happy, Forever.

I want to harden your softness, and as you begin to rise and fall again you bump me lightly, then harder and harder. Over and over. My body open and revealed, as you fuck me, how I soften your fall. Oh, Nicky, the feel of you falling, I am the ground you are falling into. You are falling into me, and a part of you remains forever. Rooting into me, growing there. So I will help you, with this problem. This problem of no sex with your wife, protect you from affairs, and fighting, and stupid women who do not know you. Or women you would pay to fuck. Be safe with me my Nicky, forever.

I can't hurt you. My heart won't let me. So fall into me again again again. Being one is becoming harder than I think. Your cum in me, no protection. Seeding me. This whole week, so much cum in me. I could become pregnant. It would be us this time. one one one.

He is moving faster and I am gripping my legs, squeezing, leveraging myself against him. Pushing against the ridge of his cock as hard as I can. Riding, rubbing my clit right at the root, driving me wild, winding me like a clock. Amazed at how filled I am, the friction of his cock in my cunt is so perfect. So perfect. Forever.

How you fill me, the vibration of our wet flesh. I am panting, the whites of my eyes are showing, my heart fluttering, and I am vanishing into nothing. The electricity rises through my spine, such a pleasure, and so sensitive. Feeling everything. I'm chocolate, melting. Glass melting. My cunt tastes you. I know it does, it is a mouth. It remembers, melt me, taste ME. My little peach, my piece of fruit, ripe for you. Eat me, cum in me. I am moaning now. Grinding, digging in, taking it. I want it so bad.

"Oh baby, yes, that's it, like that." I have been cooing all these things, and he is whispering in my ear, things my brain barely hears. He loves my smell, my taste, he talks of my open legs, his cock. How tight I am. Smells and hair and flesh, words like cunt and puss and fuck. His little girl.

Let me live on your tongue, and we kiss. Pull me to you, lay me back, oh, yes, like that. I feel his heart beating in my breasts, in the depths of my tummy, in my mouth. His eyes glow like coals when he looks at me, take on the look of an animal. His hunger, his mouth and teeth bare back, ready to bite. To chase and bring down, tearing me. To eat to taste.

Your heart beats in my mouth. It is all happening to you as well. I am burning you, branding you. You will be mine.

Mine.

Was I jealous? Is that why I offered to help. The moment I heard, I thought of the other women who would come into his life. Other women who might come between us. Have I always wanted this? No, and then doubt.

Mine mine mine. He is moving faster, and I am grinding hard, bending, my mouth at his ear. "Oh Nicky, fuck me." Need to concentrate now, I want to cum. I can feel it. My body is ready, oh so good. So close. So fucking good. "Oh baby, keep, I'm going to ....ah, ah ah. Ride me. Harder, yes. I'm going to, god yes, make me CUM."

Lightning flashes through me, and I can't stay still, bucking against him. Trembling. Pulling him in. My cunt this mouth that is taking it. He is pounding me. He is riding hard. cum cum cum. Oh fuck yes! He is pulling my hair back, bending me into a smile. It hurts so fucking good. Oh fuck yeah. I fucking love when he does that. Oh the heat as he pulls my hair. How hungry, how fucking hungry. God dammit. I love how he needs me. Take me. Fucking take me.

My body fucking explodes.

I whimper to no one, "Don't ever go. God I am yours. Your fucking fuck toy!"

"Oh, little girl. Fuck. I have you, your legs are so open, fucking you. I'm ready, oh, yes..." He thrusts and tenses, "I'm cumming!" His rumbling growl, and he thrusts, drives into me and clings to me.

Oh baby, yes. Pulls me up like a rag doll. Give me everything. Take all of me! This wild ride of our bodies.

He holds, trembling, his voice so low. His rumbling chest. And still. A silence. We don't breathe, our bodies unwinding, relaxing. We lay silent, unmoving, his head drops above my shoulder. I feel his weight. Cumming is so light, a spirit, the orgasm so like air. There is nothing. No substance to it. And then his weight, the first I notice. Death has taken us away, and our bodies return. To be resurrected, bodies again, my brain is moving. Soft. Clay.

A little bird is flitting outside our window. I can hear a car.

"Shit, Nicky, that felt good, fuck," I finally say. We are soaked. Breathless.

I cling to him, his breath in my ear, and I kiss his shoulder wet with sweat. My mouth is open, I can barely control my limbs, am panting have to breath through my mouth. Our kisses are just open mouths touching together, smiling. He laughs.

He is still inside me, god he knows what to do. Rolls me to the side with him, still inside.

Smiles. Eyes burning, breath.

I feel him softening, pulling back. I am so full of his cum, I can feel it in me, running down my thigh.

--

I look at the clock, it is 11:30.

-----------------

Rationalizations

We rest, we briefly sleep. There is nothing more to say for a little while, bodies entwined, nothing more. The smell of us. Damp between my legs. The growing wet spot. The smell of our sex.

When my eyes open again, I am once again thinking of where we are. Of his nakedness, and mine. Who we are. Time.

We will get dressed, and drive off in different directions. Secret. And how it is not really what I want. But it is. It really is. Between these lines I am yours and you are mine. Somehow we are wired for this secret. A secret I can keep. It somehow makes us human. We all live with a wall behind our heart, I have to believe that, it somehow makes me feel less alone.

I look at his mouth, relaxed and still. Can feel it everywhere on my body. We must make peace. I can feel his breathing in my womb. I almost say out loud, 'Everywhere else the rest of the world can have you. I know something they don't. I know you beyond speech beyond touch. Hidden, I feel your heart beating every night.'

And then you stand from the bed and walk into the bathroom, naked and beautiful.

And then I want to say, 'You are next to me now as close to me as my lonesomeness.'

My eyes are wet.

I am silent.

The End

--------------------------

Snippets

I can tell Nicky is a lot happier than he was, and I hope it can stay this way. We are finding secret moments, spaces, places. I keep checking in, and he and Suzanne are now getting along better than before. The reason: I am helping, it is a fact, helping my brother, but dare I say it? I am now a bit jealous of her, and every time he tells me they are getting along my mind is worried. What would happen were they to become sexual again?

And then I wonder. I have nothing to back it up, but there have been a few times when it seems they have been sexual together. I know him now, his body, his smell. There are times. Would he actually tell me? And then I am like, it's fine if he is, and then realizing it wouldn't change anything. Not anymore.

The fire is started, and these coals don't die.

--

I know he feels guilt over what we do. He is always thanking me, and 'checking in' telling me I can stop. Which I appreciate, but don't. I need him now as much as he needs me. The best sex of my life. And, with him I feel like my sex life is in balance, HA! I don't feel like I always want it anymore and for the first time in my life I actually have moments where it is like, what? Sex, really, again?

--

Nick is always trying to do it in our houses. Sometimes I have let him. And figuring out how to have each other in our houses continues to cross my mind, makes things easier, but more than that somehow makes the sex so crazy hot. We have figured out how to use some of the houses he is building. So bad.

I have kept one rule. Our bedrooms are out. I just can't do that. Though Nicky, ha, he'd be OK with it.

--

So, this is the crazy life, when I help my brother:

Walking toward his truck feeling happy, smiling, and naughty all at the same time. His 'sister' feeling all these things. Or being out in the backyard, everyone together and leaning close and whispering "I just need you to know how I want you." And stepping away, watching the look on his face.

His hand up my dress as I mix the salad in the kitchen when no one is there.

--

Intimacy is complicated, and is this bad? Is it cheating? I am helping my brother, and this is a case where it has had positive effects. Suzanne's withdrawal of intimate relations hurt Nick deeply, and I remember. His anger and resentment, how wound up. The pain of it. Not feeling he was a man. It would have destroyed his family. He was wounded and depressed.

And Now?

Everyone gets along, it is what it is.

--

Close calls. Hells bells. We had one lustful moment in the hallway, and we vowed never to do that again. His back was to the living room, and my hand was in his pants. Both Dave and Suzanne walking down the hall toward us. Nothing seen, but oh god!

It is what it is.

--

(And we do have that hunting trip now in the plans this September)

One week of happy hunting;)

********

something about the way
my hand slides
along the smooth curve between
her ribs and her hips
and settles along her waist
and curves around to the small of
her back
to pull her closer
something about the way
our lips meet
and pull away
and electricity pulses
and our eyes connect
to share a million secrets
and hands become entangled in hair
and bodies fit against one another
like pieces of a puzzle

sappho