Helping My Sister In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,318 Followers

Joy on the other hand immersed herself into this act, she moaned as it hit the back of her throat, her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she sucked it fully down. This woman actually liked sucking a cock, no other reason could be found for her actions as she made love to it with her mouth.

I could not last much longer and told her, it only made her more determined to cause me to explode in her mouth. It's as if she had come to life again in a way, her lips pursed around my cock, her hand worked the base as her hand and mouth worked as a team to bring me to the point of no return.

I felt my balls tighten as I got closer and closer to filling her mouth, her movements became obsessive in her goal of getting me to cum. She didn't have to wait or work much longer as I started shooting in her hot mouth. I watched as she sucked as much of my cock in her mouth and her mouth worked to make sure she got all of my spunk out of me.

I came so hard that my toes tingled, and the hair on my head felt like it stood on end, then her head started working up and down again. Sucking like there was no tomorrow, she swallowed every drop of the two weeks or more I shot from my heavy laden balls. It was in deed one of the best orgasms I can ever remember having in my life.

After taking it all down her greedy throat, she move up my body, kissing everywhere as she worked her way to my lips. Our tongues entwined once again, in a passionate kiss we both wanted. Our bodies, hot from the exertion, her breasts pressed into my chest as I hugged her close to me. My hands moving down to her fine ass checks and squeezing them tightly in my calloused palms. She pushed her pussy towards my cock as it shriveled, grinding her body on mine, we rested a bit.

I glanced at her clock and saw it was only 5:15, knowing I had told Karen I would be late coming home I was not concerned about the time. Joy eventually rolled off of me, her fingernails tracing the hairs around my nipples, kissing my neck, telling me how much she had needed what we had done.

Joy got up to go wash herself off, I stared at he breasts as she did, the way they slightly hung as she stood up excited me, then turning she bent over and got her clothes from the floor. I saw her beautiful heart shaped ass, the hair from her freshly funked pussy clinging to her thighs from our combined juices, her pussy lips engorged with blood still, red, and a slightly raw look in them.

I too rose and grabbed my clothes, then followed her to her bedroom in order to use her restroom to clean up myself. Her ass had a wonderful bounce to it as she walked, her hips moving side to side. For having had three children, she wore it well. I was glad they had decided to go visit their Dad for the weekend to get out of helping with the floor.

I asked if I could use her shower, Joy smiled and said "Only if we conserve the water!"

I was more than happy to do that, and dropped my clothes by the shower, reached over and turned the water on, she slapped me on my ass as I was bent over, saying "Nice ass man!" I almost jumped into the shower, shocked as I felt her hand across my ass.

"Careful woman, Pay backs are Hell you know." I grinned as I said it.

"Hmmmm, sounds like a plan to me!" then she stepped into the shower, adjusting the temperature to her comfort zone. I climbed in behind her, grabbed a wash clothe and the soap, lathered it up and began to wash her back.

I heard a sigh escape her ips as she leaned forward and placed her hands on the wall to help hold her up. I worked her shoulders well, knowing they had to be sore from passing the boards to me all day, then worked my way down her sensuous back. As I got near her ass, I noticed she had spread her legs a little wider allowing me access to her inner thighs and more.

I worked a good lather on her then dropped the clothe and used my hands to rub and massage her body, trying to work the kinks out. Her legs almost buckled as the pleasure of someone else showing her body attention, No one that I know of, would ever refuse a good bath given by someone else to them. Joy was no exception. The hot water showered down her neck and chest, flowing down her like the tension that was leaving her as I rubbed her.

She then turned around and I washed her face, neck, and chest. Kissing each part of her as I washed it off, my lips did tend to stay on her thick nipples longer than other parts of her but she didn't complain about it as she pushed my face closer to them. I lowered my body to my knees, then resumed cleaning her. I was amazed at the hair she had on her pussy and down her inner thighs, I washed her very well in that area, then continued down her firm legs to her toes.

Now it was my turn, I handed her the cloth and she soaped it up again, then started on me. The pleasure I had at that moment was so intense I got another erection, something Joy did not let pass her, as her hand slid down towards it. She washed me so soft and tenderly, as if she was washing a new born child, her warm hand grasped the base of my hardening cock and the slickness of the soap felt as if I was once again inside her. She stopped washing my cock making sure she had washed under my balls then worked down my legs. I lifted my feet so she could get them also, once she had rinsed them off she took my toes in her mouth then licked and sucked each one separately. No on had ever done such a thing to me, and I loved the way it felt as she worked her tongue around them.

She looked up at me to see my reaction, and knew I was hooked the second eye contact was made. Picking her head up she kissed my now hard cock on its tip, then stood up and got out of the shower without a word. Grabbing a clean towel she began drying off, I followed suit and when we had dried off, she took me by my hand and I followed her to the King Sized bed.

We lay side by side and kissed and groped each other, my finger sliding inside her still wet pussy, hooking my finger back I found the G-Spot everyone hears about but so many can't find. Her head fell back as I rubbed it and suckled her breast, her breath became rushed and her hips started to hump on my hand as her hand held me tightly against her vaginal area. I kissed up to her neck and lightly bit her, she in turn tilted her neck away offering more of it for my bites

I worked all over her neck then back down her chest and side, making sure not to miss more than an inch at a time as I slowly worked to her legs. Joy surely loved being bitten by the reaction she was having and her hips continued humping my finger as got closer to her inner thighs.

Once there I bit her inner thigh next to her hairline, smelling her sweet sex only fired me further to enhance her pleasure. I bit her harder to see what she would do, she in turn cried out, "Harder, do it harder please."

I did as she asked and worked all over her thighs and then went to her pussy lips, I pinched them between my fingertips quite hard and Joy just moaned her pleasure, never once asking me to lessen the pressure I was using on her. My cock was getting harder by the second, never having dealt in any form of rough sex I found I was enjoying it immensely and could grow accustomed to abusing her in this fashion. I bit her pussy lips then up to her clit, I took it easy on it as I lightly nibbled on it, then licked from top to bottom. Savoring the flavor she exuded as her vagina leaked the nectar from it.

I climbed on top of her and her hand guided my hard on to her slick pussy lips, they spread easily as I pushed forward, the head of my dick sliding in again safe in the warmth of her.

I started to pump my hips and she in return did the same, the bad thing was I could not grab anything but her shoulders or ass, not that either was a bad thing, but I wanted more. So we rolled over, never losing penetration as we did. Joy sat up, welcoming the freedom she gained from being in charge so to speak. My cock went in as deep as it could when she ground her hips onto me.

My hands immediately went to her breasts and I squeezed her nipples between my fingertips roughly, Joy moaned deeply and funked me with more vigor. I was shocked to say the least, having known her 15 years and never suspecting just how wild this woman was in bed. I pulled her tits to me and she leaned backwards to increase the level of pain and never once cried out it hurts.

I felt her juices as they dripped down between my balls down my ass crack. I reached around her soft ass and squeezed her cheeks tightly, pulling her against me hard as I could, she only funked me more wildly.

I inserted my fingertip into her tight asshole, she went fucking wild.

"Yes, fuck my asshole with your finger Shane, oh fuck yeah. Fuck me, don't stop what your doing, make me fucking cum."

I slapped her ass cheek with my other hand and her movements became even more desperate, her hips bouncing on my body with a force that could crush cans between us. Her breath came in ragged gasps and I felt her pussy tighten up, I could feel my cock with my finger as she humped me wildly. Her head was leaning back over her back and her tits flopped around on her now sweaty again chest. She cried out so loud I was afraid someone next door would hear and think I was raping her, it didn't slow either of us down a bit.

She was squirming and thrashing around on the bed and I hung on for dear life as we funked like we would never get to do this again. She came over and over as I pumped her pussy and slapped her ass. She jumped up off me and cried out, "Fuck me in my ass, I want it in my ass!"

We needed no lubrication as her pussy had leaked so much so I took my finger and rubbed her juices on her tight brown asshole. It didn't seem that she needed any more encouragement so I placed my cock's head at her ass and pushed, she also pushed back to me and I slid into her tight, hot ass with an ease I never knew was possible. A low growl escaped her lips as she started to fuck me with wild abandon, "Spank me Shane, Spank my ass for being such a slut."

It was hard to do both, one, enjoy how fucking tight her ass was, two, Hang on enough to slap her on the ass. Like the true blue American man I am, I did it. I watched as the red hand prints showed up on her white ass cheeks, it only made me more and more excited, knowing that Joy wanted this, even more than I did.

Her ass bounced as my hips slammed against her and she jerked each time I spanked her now rosy red ass, perhaps this is where that saying came from I thought as I spanked her harder. Joy cried out as she came again. This woman came like nobodies business, she took it seriously when she did. I felt myself fixing to come as I pumped and spanked her.

"That's right Joy, fuck me like the cum hungry slut you are, Make me fucking cum bitch. I want to fill your tight ass with it until it leaks out. Don't stop fucking me girl, or you will regret it." I told her.

Well needless to say that brought her to another raging orgasm, and that in turn fueled mine. My body trembled uncontrollably as I shot my load of hot thick cum in her asshole. Joy pushed her ass towards me to take it all as dep as she could, "Oh Shit, I feel it hitting the walls of my ass, Fuck its so hot, it feels so fucking good Shane!" She cried out as I pumped the last of my cum inside her ass.

I collapsed on top of her in shear exhaustion, sweat pouring off my chest and onto her back as I almost slid off her. I stayed inside her warm slick ass, not wanting to ever come out of her. I kissed her neck and held her tightly, wondering why in the fuck I had married her sister, when Joy had not been married at the time. Just my bad luck I guess, nothing to do know but wish.

After a few minutes of laying on her I got off so she could at least get some cool air on her, she turned over and kissed me deeply, then held me so close that if we were any closer I would have been behind her again. I was not in the mood to complain.

We lay there and almost fell asleep in each others arms, he soft breath hitting my neck, mine falling down her chest as I watched it moving in a slow pattern that made her breasts move slightly on her as she did. Joy glanced at the clock and saw it was now after 7P.M. Knowing I would have to leave soon for home, she kissed me again and told me I should shower again. Not needing to get caught with the smell of sex on me I knew she was right, even though I had no desire to leave her here alone.

I showered and got dressed to go home, Joy came up and threw her arms around me and kissed me once again, "Thanks for all your help today Shane, and don't worry. This will stay a secret between us. I can hardly wait for tomorrow for you to come help me finish this floor!"

Neither could I!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,318 Followers
12